All Comments on 'Mardi Gras Goddess'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the story and loved the ending. Very hot, thanks. Be sure to do the Bora Bora story soon, looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story!

One of my favorites on this site! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh yes, we had a similar event. We had to wear masks and as we entered we were given blindfolds, and a room number. Room 2, entry between 9.15 and 9.30,no entry before or after. We went to the room, there ended up being 4 other couples as well as us. We filled in a questionnaire 2 months before arriving, one question was favorite fetish, we put pantyhose. We looked around, we are in our mid thirties, I think there was one couple, younger, although she was quite plump and the others were definitely 50 plus. The chairs were in a circle around a stage, 10 chairs, on the stage a long raised low bed, wrist and leg restraints. The compare walked out, a tall lady, evening ladies and gentlemen, first let me introduce myself, my name is Ava, you have all been given masks, they are for the ladies. Now, please ladies get your partner to take your clothes off, leaving your underwear on, like my partner Hans is doing. I watched, as I removed Lorraines dress, Ava was on stage in sheer pantyhose and nothing else. I looked around, all the ladies had sheer pantyhose on, please remove the bras ladies, they did. Now gentlemen, blindfolds on the ladies, good. Now, number 1 bring your lady to the stage, one of the older guys led his partner,stop, slowly turn her around, good, take your seat and so it went 2, then 3, 4 us and 5. Now, number 2, your lady, thankyou, Hans guided her to the bed, shackled her wrists and legs, apart. Now guys, you all indicated you liked ladies in pantyhose. Line up and come on stage, each of you can look and touch her hosed pussy, I was 4th, by the time I touched ,her hose was wet. It went on, Lorraine had wet pantyhose and I was first to touch her. Ok. guys, this is like perfect match, going on the questions you both answered, I have paired you up with a lady. So the first number is the lady, number 2, it was the young plump girl, please bring her up. Thank you, Hans shackled her to the bed, on her hands and knees,your match is number 5, he was an older guy, his partner was a tall long legged grey haired lady. He moved up to the stage, the lady had indicated she likes her pussy licked and fucked. The older guy undressed, he was semi hard, he got down and licked her hosed pussy, then stood, put a condom on while Hans cut a slit in her hose. The guy mounted her, pushing into her pussy, he didn't last long before he pushed in and stayed there as she moved on him. I was fingering Lorraines hosed pussy while this was happening, some guy was going to be lucky, she was soaked. He moved back, she was uncoupled and led back to her seat. Number 3, short, bit plump, nice round arse,, lady 3 has indicated, she likes oral and her pussy fucked, she would like her partner to finish in her mouth. Number 1 is the lucky guy, again he licked her pussy, condom on, mounted her, she got into it, squealing, moving her arse, he pulled out, removed the condom and moved to her mouth, holding her head shot his loads into her mouth. She was removed. Next number 4, I led Lorraine up, She likes to suck her guy until he is hard then get fucked hard and fast, a bit rough and who wouldn't want to, lucky guy number 2. The young guy, he didn't waste time, his cock was out and into her mouth quickly, nice size too, he held her head, he came, cum dripped from my wifes mouth. He pulled back, put a condom on his still hard cock and pulled her hose half down and pushed hard into her, fucking like a wild man, it was easy to see his cock slide in and out of my wifes pussy. He pulled her hair back, she groaned and thrust hard into her, I knew then my wife had an orgasm, he yelled that's it take my cum as he pounded her, her loud yes's giving her away. He pulled back, letting her hair go. She was led back to my seat, I reached over fingering her fucked pussy, her legs closed, she orgasmed again. Lady number 5, she was shackled, older maybe 60s but great long legs, she has indicated she likes oral and anal. Lucky guy who gets to fuck this beauty is number, she hesitated, 4. I bounded up, took off my trousers, went straight to her mouth, I was hard and let her feel what she was going to get, moved away,Hans slit the hose, I ran my tongue along her pussy and rimmed her arse, she hunched further down, spreading her arse. I put the condom on, I was handed lube, a big blob on the end and i spread more along my shaft. I moved behind her, positioned my cock, she tried to push back, I let her then pushed, straight into her arse, I kept pushing, oh, arghhh, oh as I bottomed out, it was obviously not her first time, slowly at first but I heard her, come on, give it to me, so I let loose and pounded her insides as hard as I have ever arse fucked a women. I felt her insides convulsing around my cock,she was orgasming and so was I as I pounded her arse, even after cumming I kept going as I felt her orgasm again.I moved back, what a great fuck and I told her so. There was one more, straight pussy fuck, as I fingered Lorraine to orgasm again. The show was over, we left. Number 5 couple came over to us at the bar, they talked, would we like to join them in a room, or at their house. I looked at my wife, she nodded, we were soon regulars at their house. He liked my wifes pussy, I loved Karens arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Great start, great body (content) and super great ending. 5 stars!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous fantasy in comments is better than posted story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous