Mardi Gras Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Sinclair announced that Round 2 was now over. He said in Round 3 that the men could use their hands, but were not allowed to reach into or try to remove the mistresses panties. I was really hoping I end up with Mistress Red for this one, but instead, the woman that climbed onto my lap said that she was Mistress Yellow. Mister and Mistress Yellow were an attractive looking black couple. As she began to grind her pussy up and down on my cock, I moved my hands her legs to her waist and then grabbed her breasts. She initially pulled away, but moved herself back onto my lap and allowed me to feel her breasts while she continued to dry hump me in her seductive dance. As I was massaging her breasts, I could feel her nipples becoming rock had and could tell she was really beginning to breathe deeply. I was beginning to really get into it when the round came to an end.

For Round 4, Mr. Sinclair said that the men could again use their hands, but that the mistresses must have their backs to the misters as they dance. Finally, I received the introduction I was waiting for, as Mistress Red grabbed my crotch and said "Hey sexy, I'm Mistress Red and I really want you to maul my big tits while I grind my pussy up and down your cock". With that she sat on my lapping facing away from me and began to rub her ass up and down my cock while she was grabbing my balls. I skipped the rest of her body and reached right for her tits. They were huge and definitely felt real. After a minute or so, she leaned back into me and it almost became more of a slow dance with me working on her tits. As much as I enjoyed feeling tits that were that big, I have to admit that I would much prefer breasts like Tiffany has. They are firm and plump size C that are perfect for her body. When the round ended, Mistress Red groped my crotch one last time and went to the center of the room.

For Round 5, Mr. Sinclair said this was a Mistresses choice, meaning they could do whatever they wanted, but their panties must remain on and the men could not use their hands. As he said begin, Mistress White introduced herself to me. To my right, I her Tiffany introduce herself to Mister Red, by saying "I'm Mistress Blue and I'm going to give you something to remember me by". Mistress White then climbed onto my lap and put her breasts to my lips. I clearly remembered that Mistress White was probably the least attractive of the women at the party, so I was really more interested in hearing what Tiffany was up next to me than doing anything with Mistress White. As I was listening, I thought I heard the sound of a zipper. A few seconds later, I could clearly make out the "MMMM" sound that Tiffany does when she's giving me head. Just as the round ended, Mister Red yelled out, "Oh yeah, I'm cumming".

Mr. Sinclair instructed each of the mistresses to go get cleaned up and dressed while the misters vote for the most memorable dancer. Adonis then handed each of us a sheet of paper and pen. On my sheet, Mistress Blue (Tiffany) was crossed out and they instructed us to rank the other women 1 through 5 based on how memorable our time was with them, with 5 being the highest. I thought about it for a few seconds and decided to give the "5" to Mistress Yellow since those were the first black tits I've ever touched and gave Mistress Red a "4". To be honest, I can't even remember what I gave the bottom 3, as none of them were very memorable. Adonis collected the papers and handed them to Emerald.

When the ladies returned, Mr. Sinclair instructed us that we would now need to go to another room for the final event. We followed him to a large bedroom. In the center of the bedroom was a large 4 post bed with chairs circled around it. Attached to each of the posts was a leather. He asked each of us to sit down on a chair that was circling the bed. As we did, Tiffany whispered to me that she did not like this. I whispered back not to worry and that we did not need to do anything she did not want to do.

Mr. Sinclair announced that the winning Mistress was going to be given the "Goddess Treatment" that she deserves and upon completion, will be given the information for the dream vacation. Emerald then handed him a card. He said "the competition was extremely close. In fact we had a tie between Mistress Blue and Mistress Red. However, Mister Red spoke at the end of Round 5 which results in a 1 point deduction making Mistress Blue our Goddess of the Evening."

I was excited and gave Tiffany a big hug. As I did it, I could tell she was apprehensive about what was going to happen next. I whispered in her ear to just let me know if there was something she did not want to do and I would stop it immediately even if it meant that we would not get the trip. At that point Adonis, Emerald and Pearl walked towards us. Emerald and Pearl each took one of Tiffany's hands and walked her towards the bathroom. Adonis then directed me to sit in a chair that was at the head of the bed a few feet from the pillows. Mr. Sinclair told the rest of us the Goddess was being prepared and that Adonis would direct the rest of us at what to do to ensure the Goddess had an incredible experience.

As Tiffany returned with Emerald and Pearl, she was naked and blindfolded. I heard a few of the guys and women say things to the effect of "Wow, she's perfect". She looked incredible as they led her across the room. They led her to the bed and helped her lay down on her back with her head on the pillow about 2 feet in front of me. With that, Adonis announced "Mistress Blue, you are the Goddess of the Evening. Over the next hour I will direct these humble servants to tend to your lovely body bringing you to heights of ecstasy like you have never reached before. Just relax and allow us to treat you like the goddess that you are".

Emerald and Pearl then walked towards the bed with bowls filled with some kind of oil. Adonis announced "Mistresses, you shall each assist in the application of warm oil to our goddess. Step forward now and rub oil into the heavenly skin of our goddess". With that, the five mistresses walked to the bed and begin to rub oil into Tiffany's skin. Mistresses White and Green had each taken a leg and were slowly working the oil in Tiffany's long sexy legs. Mistresses Orange and Yellow were up around her shoulders and were rubbing the oil onto her arms and hands. Mistress Red began by rubbing oil onto her Tiffany's stomach. As the mistresses continued to rub oil on Tiffany, Adonis was going from bedpost to bedpost and securing Tiffany's ankles and wrists to the leather straps. After about 5 minute, Mistresses Orange and Yellow were rubbing oil on and around Tiffany's breasts, while Mistresses White and Green were working the oil on her inner thighs. Then I noticed that Mistress Red was rubbing oil in and around Tiffany's pussy. By the way Tiffany's breasts were heaving in and out, I suspect that Mistress Red may even be finger fucking her.

Suddenly Adonis announced "Mistresses return to your seats". As they did, Tiffany was left alone on the bed glistening from head to toe with the oil that they had just applied. She looked incredible and I could not help but rub the bulge in my pants. Then Adonis said "Mister Green and Mister White please come to the bed and ensure that each breast is sufficiently massaged". The two men jumped to their feet and practically ran to the bed. Each of them grabbed one of Tiffany's breasts and began to rub the oil in. As I watched, Mister Green began to lightly twist her right nipple between his fingers. As soon as Mister White saw Tiffany's reaction, he began to do the same. She began to squirm on the bed disparately wanting to get fucked. Mister Green then looked at me as he lowered his mouth onto Tiffany's nipple. Once again as soon as Mister White realized that it was ok, he quickly lowered his mouth onto Tiffany's left breast.

After about 10 minutes of these guys mauling her breasts, Adonis told them to return to their seats. Tiffany was clearly on the edge of an orgasm, if she had not already had one. Her breasts were heaving in and out as she breathed and squirmed on the bed as if she was trying to get out of her restraints to satisfy herself. At that point, Adonis said "Misters Orange and Red, I need you to continue to work on our Goddesses upper body and Mister Yellow would you please do the honors to her lower body". I was a little alarmed when he said "do the honors" to Mister Yellow, but then relieved to see when he kept his pants on as he climbed between her legs. While Misters Orange and Red worked in and around Tiffany's breasts with the hands and mouths, Mister Yellow quickly went to work on her long legs. He worked his way up to her inner thighs and within minutes he was rubbing her exposed pussy and commented how wet she was.

Up to this point I had been getting very turned on with all of this attention to my wife, but when I was seeing him penetrate her pussy with his long black fingers, I was getting a little uncomfortable. At a few minutes of finger fucking her with up to 4 fingers in her tight hole, he lowered his lips onto her shaved pussy and began to lick her out. Misters Red and Orange just watched in awe as he got to lick out my beautiful wife's pussy. She orgasmed at least once when he first began to lick her and appeared to be on the verge of another when Adonis ordered them back to their chairs.

At this point Adonis stated "Emerald and Pearl please gently kiss our goddesses breasts while I tend to her pussy". With that Emerald and Pearl climbed onto the bed and immediately began to lick her breasts. Adonis went to the foot of the bed and removed the sweat pants he had been wearing since they had finished their modeling. All he had on was a skin tight speedo that barely covered his large erection. He climbed between Tiffany's legs, rubbed her pussy for a few seconds and then moved between her legs and began to dry hump her. Tiffany was squirming and moaning for what seemed like an hour while the three of them continued their assault on her body.

Finally, Mr. Sinclair stepped forward and said "Goddess, are you feeling good?".

Tiffany just responded with a moan that sounded like yes.

Mr. Sinclair then asked "My Goddess, would you like to be fucked?"

She shouted out "Yes, I need it now"

Mr. Sinclair then stated "As the Goddess of the evening, you are entitled to pick the cock that you would like to fucked with. Who's cock would our heavenly Goddess like in her tight pussy? You may choose between Adonis, myself or one of the Misters".

To my delight, she then shouted out "I want Mister Blue's cock in me right now".

Mr. Sinclair then said "Very well. Mister Blue, please serve our Goddess".

As I walked to the foot of the bed, it was clear that Adonis was very upset as he wanted to fuck my wife's hot body. I climbed between her legs and quickly placed my cock where several other fingers and lips had been over the past hour. I slid in easily to her juicy pussy and within minutes both of us were having an incredible orgasm. As we laid in the bed, the other couples left and after cleaning up in Mr. Sinclair's bathroom, he gave us all of the information for our dream vacation. We ended up choosing Bora Bora, but that's a story for another day.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous fantasy in comments is better than posted story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

Great start, great body (content) and super great ending. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh yes, we had a similar event. We had to wear masks and as we entered we were given blindfolds, and a room number. Room 2, entry between 9.15 and 9.30,no entry before or after. We went to the room, there ended up being 4 other couples as well as us. We filled in a questionnaire 2 months before arriving, one question was favorite fetish, we put pantyhose. We looked around, we are in our mid thirties, I think there was one couple, younger, although she was quite plump and the others were definitely 50 plus. The chairs were in a circle around a stage, 10 chairs, on the stage a long raised low bed, wrist and leg restraints. The compare walked out, a tall lady, evening ladies and gentlemen, first let me introduce myself, my name is Ava, you have all been given masks, they are for the ladies. Now, please ladies get your partner to take your clothes off, leaving your underwear on, like my partner Hans is doing. I watched, as I removed Lorraines dress, Ava was on stage in sheer pantyhose and nothing else. I looked around, all the ladies had sheer pantyhose on, please remove the bras ladies, they did. Now gentlemen, blindfolds on the ladies, good. Now, number 1 bring your lady to the stage, one of the older guys led his partner,stop, slowly turn her around, good, take your seat and so it went 2, then 3, 4 us and 5. Now, number 2, your lady, thankyou, Hans guided her to the bed, shackled her wrists and legs, apart. Now guys, you all indicated you liked ladies in pantyhose. Line up and come on stage, each of you can look and touch her hosed pussy, I was 4th, by the time I touched ,her hose was wet. It went on, Lorraine had wet pantyhose and I was first to touch her. Ok. guys, this is like perfect match, going on the questions you both answered, I have paired you up with a lady. So the first number is the lady, number 2, it was the young plump girl, please bring her up. Thank you, Hans shackled her to the bed, on her hands and knees,your match is number 5, he was an older guy, his partner was a tall long legged grey haired lady. He moved up to the stage, the lady had indicated she likes her pussy licked and fucked. The older guy undressed, he was semi hard, he got down and licked her hosed pussy, then stood, put a condom on while Hans cut a slit in her hose. The guy mounted her, pushing into her pussy, he didn't last long before he pushed in and stayed there as she moved on him. I was fingering Lorraines hosed pussy while this was happening, some guy was going to be lucky, she was soaked. He moved back, she was uncoupled and led back to her seat. Number 3, short, bit plump, nice round arse,, lady 3 has indicated, she likes oral and her pussy fucked, she would like her partner to finish in her mouth. Number 1 is the lucky guy, again he licked her pussy, condom on, mounted her, she got into it, squealing, moving her arse, he pulled out, removed the condom and moved to her mouth, holding her head shot his loads into her mouth. She was removed. Next number 4, I led Lorraine up, She likes to suck her guy until he is hard then get fucked hard and fast, a bit rough and who wouldn't want to, lucky guy number 2. The young guy, he didn't waste time, his cock was out and into her mouth quickly, nice size too, he held her head, he came, cum dripped from my wifes mouth. He pulled back, put a condom on his still hard cock and pulled her hose half down and pushed hard into her, fucking like a wild man, it was easy to see his cock slide in and out of my wifes pussy. He pulled her hair back, she groaned and thrust hard into her, I knew then my wife had an orgasm, he yelled that's it take my cum as he pounded her, her loud yes's giving her away. He pulled back, letting her hair go. She was led back to my seat, I reached over fingering her fucked pussy, her legs closed, she orgasmed again. Lady number 5, she was shackled, older maybe 60s but great long legs, she has indicated she likes oral and anal. Lucky guy who gets to fuck this beauty is number, she hesitated, 4. I bounded up, took off my trousers, went straight to her mouth, I was hard and let her feel what she was going to get, moved away,Hans slit the hose, I ran my tongue along her pussy and rimmed her arse, she hunched further down, spreading her arse. I put the condom on, I was handed lube, a big blob on the end and i spread more along my shaft. I moved behind her, positioned my cock, she tried to push back, I let her then pushed, straight into her arse, I kept pushing, oh, arghhh, oh as I bottomed out, it was obviously not her first time, slowly at first but I heard her, come on, give it to me, so I let loose and pounded her insides as hard as I have ever arse fucked a women. I felt her insides convulsing around my cock,she was orgasming and so was I as I pounded her arse, even after cumming I kept going as I felt her orgasm again.I moved back, what a great fuck and I told her so. There was one more, straight pussy fuck, as I fingered Lorraine to orgasm again. The show was over, we left. Number 5 couple came over to us at the bar, they talked, would we like to join them in a room, or at their house. I looked at my wife, she nodded, we were soon regulars at their house. He liked my wifes pussy, I loved Karens arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome story!

One of my favorites on this site! Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the story and loved the ending. Very hot, thanks. Be sure to do the Bora Bora story soon, looking forward to it.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Testing the Limits A husband says he isn't jealous and his wife tests his claim.in Loving Wives
More Stories