All Comments on 'Margaret's Revenge'

by Fred1177

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not too smart

Especially when he goes to the police and presses charges. Thanks for taking the pictures. It makes proving the charges against you so much easier. I wonder if the Judge will lwt the three of you share a jail cell? Idiotic story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
DONT GO INTO THE HORNETS NEST

and for gods sake don't return to the scene of the crime, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When they cut him loose?

He nearly beat them to death before he took all the pictures, fashioned a toga from the sheets and left them there, a bloody mess. Did you really think he would just up and run away? That thought was almost as stupid as this story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Damn

A total contradiction. He must have done something with that thing to marry and then cheat and leave for someone else. That really doesn't mean anything to me. I read this because there is a sequel and my curiosity got the better of me.

No rating. I don't know how to rate this type of tale.

seandulacseandulacover 8 years ago
rape

Hope all three women go to prison for rape. There is a follow up story to this, "Margaret's Revenge Take Two", where the guy gets revenge but without calling this out as criminal rape. I think jail time would be better revenge than doing crimes against these criminal women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HAHAHAHA That was funny

Idiotic women took pictures of themselves committing numerous crimes. When he went to the Police and hired a lawyer the women would have spent 5 to 7 years in prison and all the DA needed was the pictures THEY took! How stupid can they be??? Dumb story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Too damn funny!

Ge got to his call and called the Police. They showed up, arrested the women, confiscated the pictures and took them to jail. They were later convicted of kidnapping. false imprisonment, assault, battery, and sexual assault. They spent the next 20 years in prison. This was badly thought out drivel.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Turn around and see what? Oops sorry nothing much

Great story enjoyed

Revenge is sweet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Crap!! 1*.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierover 1 year ago

🖕🖕 Please quit writing. Don't even write a grocery list. Just stop.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

3 new flower beds showed up at the local cemetery over the next few yrs

Schwanze1Schwanze112 months ago

Not if they are all buried and dead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous