Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M, I'M, I'M GOING TO, I'M GOING TO CUM!"

With that my body opens the flood gates and the waves of pleasure I felt before are nothing compared to the typhoon's of pleasure I'm feeling now. It's not just typhoons of pleasure that I'm feeling but also typhoon's of cum that I'm shooting out of my body and into Mickie's waiting mouth, as she continues to greedily drink up all the cum I can give her as if it was the elixir of life or something.

I watch in awe of what she has done to me and is doing as she slowly finishes eating my pussy and once she is finished she makes her way up my body just as slowly as she made her way down, kissing me here and there on her way up until we are once again face to face.

Of course I only know we're face to face because I can feel how her body is on top of mine and because of those kisses as I have my eyes closed and her thong resting over my face. I'm surprised my screaming didn't knock it off when I let go of it.

Before I can remove the thong it's remove for me, Mickie picking it up and tossing it aside so she can smile down at me.

If any of my other lovers had been able to give me the kind of orgasmic pleasure Mickie just has I have no doubt they would have a cocky grin on their face right now, but Mickie doesn't have that all she has on her face is the same cute and sweet smile that made me fall for her the very first day I met her.

"That was the best orgasm of my entire life."

I tell her able to speak and yet still not able to move due to the fact that my body has not yet fully gotten over the affects of the orgasm.

"Trish certainly taught you well."

I add not meaning to bring up her former lover and yet unable to believe that what Mickie just did to me could be anything else but taught.

"If she was here right now she'd probably tell you that I was a natural."

Mickie then says which causes me to look at her.

"Because that is one of the things she always used to tell me."

She adds with a smirk.

"Well."

I say taking deep breath and slowly releasing it.

"You're certainly better than all of my previous lovers combined."

I tell her honestly.

"Do you think you can return the favour?"

Mickie then asks me in almost a challenging tone of voice.

I look at Mickie suddenly becoming very nervous once again despite the fact that I want to return the favour not only do I want to return the favour but I want to give Mickie just as much pleasure as she has just given me.

"Maria."

Mickie says causing me to blink and really look at her properly having kind of zoned out due to the fact I can't help think I won't be able to give Mickie the type of pleasure she has just given me not only that but I will be terrible at 'returning the favour'.

"Hey."

Mickie says bringing her right hand up and touching the side of my face gently.

"You don't have to if you don't want-."

"No I want too."

I say interrupting her.

"I'm just.........."

"Nervous?"

Mickie asks me.

"And afraid."

I tell her honestly.

"Of what?"

Mickie asks me looking and sounding curious.

"Not being good at it."

I tell her feeling stupid for saying it.

Mickie smiles a comforting smile at me.

"Why not just give it a try and then we'll see weather your good at it or not."

She says still smiling the same comforting smile at me.

I nod my head as I take a deep breath and swallow hard forcing my thoughts to the back of my mind as I kiss Mickie gently to begin with. Slowly as Mickie get's into the kiss I get more intense and passionate just like she did with me. As we continue to kiss I wrap my arms around Mickie's waist once again only this time there is a different reason behind it.

This time the reason why I'm wrapping my arms around her is because I intend on rolling us over so that I am on top of Mickie and she is underneath me. As soon as my hands are clasped together I do exacterly that, much to Mickie's surprise. Even though we don't break oral contact I can tell she is surprised by the look in her eyes which makes me smile as I let go of her and remove my arms from around her waist once my plan has worked.

Just as I feel Mickie's shock slowly disappear and her start to get back into the kiss I break the kiss and start to slide my lips over other parts of her body starting off with her chin and slowly moving down to her neck where I do exacterly the same thing to Mickie that she did to me and Mickie responds the same way I did which makes me smile as I continue what I'm doing

Once I have covered Mickie's neck in kisses giving it a few licks here and there I move further down until I reach her breasts which I realise are a little bigger than mine not that I'm complaining however I always figured our breasts where about the same size. Then again maybe they are and it's just being this close to them, but once again I'm not complaining.

While I'm tempted to do the same thing Mickie did to me back to her I decide to do something a bit different and rather than first attack the breast I go right for the nipple of her left breast taking it into my mouth and licking and sucking it gently. As it get's hard I lick and suck a bit harder until her nipple is fully erect in my mouth but rather than move over to the right nipple I focus my attention on this one and start to massage the right nipple with my thumb and first finger on my right hand which Mickie seems to love due to the moans she is making, not to mention the fact that I can feel her hands not only on the back of my head but I can also feel her fingers running through my hair another sign that I'm doing good so far.

After a long time on her left nipple I switch and take her right nipple into my mouth while at the same time starting work on her left nipple with the thumb and first finger of my left hand. Once I'm satisfied that both nipples have been well aroused I lick my way to the valley in between Mickie's breasts and then lick my way down to her well toned stomach. Then I start to kiss and lick my way down to Mickie's belly button which I then lick around until I get to just underneath her belly button which is where I then continue kissing and licking further down until I reach my final destination.

Once I'm finally between Mickie's legs I pause for a minute to just take in the beautiful sight of the treasure which those pretty thongs of hers had been hiding, that being her womanhood itself.......... her pussy. Mickie James's pussy.

I had briefly glimpsed it in the showers before, and masturbated over the pictures that existed of it which she did a long time ago, but I hadn't ever had the chance to stare at the real thing like I'm doing now and I found myself enthralled by it.

It was.......... it was.......... so beautiful.

I took a long, deep breath, taking in her aroma.

As I slowly exhale I expect to feel nervous but I don't. I don't feel nervous at all. Ok, so that's a lie, I do feel a little nervous, but any nervousness I might be feeling is almost completely overwhelmed by my desire, not only to taste my first pussy but to please the woman who gave me so much pleasure. I'm not 100% sure weather I can satisfy Mickie the way she did me but I'm not nervous as I slowly bend down and stick out my tongue giving Mickie's pussy a long slow lick.

From the first lick I know I'm hooked on the taste of Mickie and that I want more.

So I lick Mickie's pussy again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

I continue licking Mickie's pussy until I find a nice steady rhythm, hoping and praying that I'm doing a good job. Soon Mickie's moans confirm that I'm and I decide to move my licks from outside to inside and so I gently but forcefully push my tongue into Mickie's pussy which causes Mickie to call out my name which is music to my ears.

As I continue what I'm doing and I feel Mickie's hands on the back of my head. The only difference to earlier is the fact that her fingers aren't running through my hair this time. This time I get the gut feeling her hands are there to keep me in place.

As if I would want to be anywhere else.

I take this as a good sign as I start to slide my tongue in faster than before after a while I decide to twist my tongue inside of her to see if I am able to get the same reaction out of Mickie that she was able to get out of me and sure enough it does as Mickie's grip on the back of my head intensifies not to the point that it is hurting me but it certainly tells me that what I am doing is getting what I assume to be a positive reaction.

All of a sudden Mickie screams at the top of her voice.

"OH MARIA, I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG."

A scream that could rival Melina's and as she screams I get the first taste of the most wonderfully delicious thing I have ever tasted Mickie's cum and the moment it touches my lips I'm hungry for more. Just like Mickie did to me earlier I greedily gulp down as much of Mickie's cum as I can get closing my mouth around her pussy trying to stop any of this delicious liquid that is pouring out of Mickie to go to waste.

While I'm feasting on Mickie's pussy and cum like a starving animal I can tell Mickie's orgasm is subsiding slowly but surely due to the moment she screamed her hands and the power and force behind them being so strong that it did actually hurt but now her grip is slowly either weakening or she is relaxing it either way I don't care not so long as she keeps feeding me her cum.

Once Mickie's orgasm has finished I use my tongue to seek out every single drop that is left inside her until I'm happy that I have gotten it all or as much as I can get. Once I'm finished I slowly make my way back up Mickie's body kissing different spots until I'm looking down into Mickie's face and eyes.

"How was that?"

I ask her able to tell her from the relaxed and calm expression on her face that I did good but wanting to hear her say it.

"You're a natural."

Mickie says smiling at me.

I smile back at her as I slowly reposition myself so that I can rest my head on her left breast, and as I do I feel Mickie run one of her hands through my hair in an affectionate way. We stay like this for a long time neither one of us saying anything both of us simply enjoying being together.

"Mickie."

I say finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah."

Mickie says back.

"I was..........wondering something."

I tell her feeling a tad nervous about asking this and yet feeling a need as well as a desire to ask despite my nervousness.

"What is it?"

I hear Mickie ask which causes me to lift my head and look up at her and as I do I lock eyes with Mickie who is looking down at me with a curious expression on her face.

"One time.......... after I had used one of your thongs."

I start off telling her feeling it best to tell her why I want to do what I want to do before I actually ask the question.

"I found something in your bag.......... something I had never seen before."

I continue on.

"Later I was watching a lesbian porno movie and I noticed this thing which I had seen in your bag being used in the scene that I was watching."

I say being able to tell from the small smile that is starting to spread across her face that she knows what I'm talking about.

"You mean my strap on dildo?"

Mickie asks.

I nod my head.

"You want me to use it on you?"

Mickie then asks me.

"Actually."

I say swallowing hard due to the fact I'm nervous as to how Mickie will respond to what I am about to ask her.

"I was wondering if I can use it on you."

I tell her keeping my eyes locked with hers.

Mickie's smile slowly turns into a look of shock however just as it turned into a look of shock it soon turns back into a smile.

"If you wouldn't mind getting off of me for a second."

Mickie says.

"I'll get it for you."

She adds.

I once again re-position myself so that I am laying directly on top of her while at the same time looking down into her eyes with a smile of my own.

"You stay right there."

I tell her.

"Tell me where it is and I will get it."

I add.

Mickie's smile widens.

"In the bottom of my bag."

She says pointing in the direction of the bag.

I immediately climb up off of Mickie and off of the bed and go over to where her bag is and start to rummage through it until I find what I'm looking for. I pull it out and look at it for a couple of minutes before I slowly stand up and walk back over towards the bed where Mickie is laying looking down at me as I approach.

"How come you keep it in your bag?"

I ask her curiously due to the fact that as far as I know I am the first person she has been with since Trish.

"Well the dildo is detachable from the rest of the strap on."

Mickie explains.

"Sometimes if I find myself alone in the women's locker room I decide to have a little me time in the showers or in one of the toilet cubicles."

She adds.

I stop as I reach the bottom of the bed looking at the strap on again.

"Would you like me to put it on you?"

Mickie asks looking at me with a smirk.

I turn my attention from the strap on dildo to Mickie able to tell from the smirk that she really wants to help me into it.

"No thanks."

I say wanting to torture Mickie a little before I give her pleasure.

"I am sure I can put it on myself."

I add and with that I slowly put the strap on cock on making sure to do it as slowly as possible due to the fact Mickie is watching me and I know how much watching me put this on must be both killing her due to the fact she wanted to put it on me and exciting her knowing that the fake cock will soon be inside her. The fact that I'm torturing Mickie and soon going to be using this to pleasure her turns me on as well.

I let out a soft moan as I feel something enter me as I put the strap on dick on which causes me to look at Mickie a little confused as to what has just entered my pussy.

Mickie smiles when she see's the confused expression on my face.

"There's a small dildo inside of the strap on. It's to help the wearer to get off."

Mickie explains.

I nod my head to show her that I understand although I doubt I will need the mini dildo to help me get off just knowing that I am getting Mickie off with this thing I am sure will be enough to get me off.

Once I am sure that the strap on is secure I look directly at Mickie and take a step back far enough for Mickie to climb off of the bed and get down onto her knees in front of me for what I need her and want her to do having seen this be done on the lesbian porno I watched.

"I........ I think it would help if this was wet before........ you know, so maybe you could........"

I say nervously, trying to find the confidence to say what was said in that porno.

"Suck your cock?"

Mickie finishes for me with a huge smile on her face.

"Is that what you want Maria? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Yes Mickie."

I gulp lustfully.

"Suck my cock."

Grinning widely Mickie sits up and then stands up and as soon as she is up on her feet she immediately falls to her knees not breaking eye contact with me the whole time as she takes the dildo into her hand and begins to slowly jerk it off as if it is a real cock.

After a few minutes of running her hand up and down the dildo Mickie opens her mouth and effortlessly swallows the head of the large fake cock I'm wearing taking about half of it on the first try. This surprises me and at the same time excites me as I watch her close her lips around the shaft and begin to gently bob her head up and down on it. I watch in awe as Mickie on each downward motion takes more of the dildo into her mouth until she is happily taking the whole 10 inches down her throat without any gagging.

I have sucked a few cocks before none of the men I have been with though have been as big as this strap on is and yet despite this I have always had problems with taking what they had into my mouth which is why I used to avoid giving oral to a guy as much or as often as I possibly could.

Seeing Mickie do it though really turns me on and seeing how easily she can do it and how well she is doing it also turns me on and also makes me want to return the favour despite how hard I can imagine it will be I'm sure Mickie can teach me.

I continue to watch Mickie as she continues to deep throat the 10 inch dildo I'm wearing. After a while I decide to try and encourage her more as if Mickie needs anymore encouragement but none the less I place my hand on the back of her head and simply hold it, not forcing her to take anymore partly because there isn't anymore for her to take, but I do encourage her to keep it in her throat for as long as she can. She impresses me again with the length of time she can keep the fake cock in her throat, minutes ticking by with her happily sucking on the base while the head is somewhere deep within her windpipe.

I also start to thrust my hips back and forth gently fucking her mouth with the strap on being careful not to be too rough with her. I have to admit it is hard not to be a little rough with her due to the little dildo that is gently sliding in and out of my pussy with every bob of her head and it's really turning me on and getting me more and more excited.

"Oh Mickie that's it. Suck my cock."

I tell her unable to believe what I have just said and evidently from the look in Mickie's eyes neither can she and yet I can't help but continue with my dirty talk.

"That's it wrap those pretty lips around my cock.......... that's it just like that........ that's a good girl........ that's a good little cock sucker. That's a good, nasty little cock sucker. You're such a good little cock sucker Mickie. My good little cock sucker. Suck my cock you dirty girl. Suck my cock you nasty girl. Suck my cock you little cock sucker."

My word seem to have an effect on Mickie, because after hearing me talk dirty to her Mickie starts to go faster bobbing her head up and down as fast as she can as while at the same time noisily slobbers all over the fake cock getting it ready for her pussy.

The words 'cock sucker' and 'suck my cock' seemed to particularly drive her crazy so I try and use them as often as I can, pure filth falling from my mouth which I didn't think I was capable of. It doesn't even sound like my voice, it's so confident and commanding, and yet that's how I feel. This whole thing is sending me on a power trip, making me feel things I've never felt before, inspiring an attitude in me which seems to be making Mickie suck and slobber harder on 'my cock' until I don't want to wait even another second to fuck her.

"Ok, that's enough."

I tell her, feeling as though the dildo is lubricated enough thanks to my dirty words and Mickie's mouth.

Mickie slowly stops and removes the dildo from her mouth leaving the dildo covered from base to tip with saliva.

"My my."

I say unable to believe how much saliva is on the dildo.

"You certainly are a nasty little cock sucker."

I add looking at Mickie who is still on her knees in front of me with an ear to ear smile on her face.

Mickie suddenly slowly get's to her feet.

"Well Maria now it's time for you to fuck this nasty little cock sucker."

She says grabbing me by the waist with both hands and moving backwards while moving me forwards until she is sitting on the bed with me in front of her. Mickie then places her legs so that they are on the outside of my legs and then she lays down not breaking eye contact with me as she does all of this.

I look down at Mickie's pussy realising that not only does the dildo need to be lubricated so does Mickie's cunt.

With that in mind without saying a word I spit on my fingers and then reach down and start to rub Mickie's pussy gently which causes Mickie to moan softly as I trace her outer lips with my fingers and then push two fingers inside of her.