Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while I slide a third finger into Mickie and begin to gently curl my fingers inside of her as I move them in and out while I rub my thumb over her clit.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right however I'm doing what I think is best to make Mickie wet enough for me to slide this dildo into her. To my delight she is dripping wet for me and I think she is more than ready for the strap on.

Now that Mickie is more than ready and I'm more than ready I slowly and gently remove my fingers from her pussy and position the head of the dildo at the entrance to her cunt. I then look into Mickie's eyes as she looks down at me with a smile on her face.

"Ready?"

I ask her only willing to go through with this if Mickie is sure that this is what she wants.

"Ready."

Mickie says with an ear to ear smile giving me all the reassurance I need.

With her permission given I slowly start to push the dildo inside her.

Mickie moans out loud as the head of the shaft slides into her as soon as it is in I stop.

"No! No."

Mickie says causing me to look up at her as she looks back at me rather desperately.

"I'm alright."

She says evidently figuring out the reason why I have stopped.

"Keep going."

She adds.

I look at her a tad hesitant to continue however she has told me that she is ok and so I slowly push more of the fake cock into Mickie's pussy watching her face intently for any sign of discomfort

"Relax."

I tell her feeling as though that is the most stupidest thing I could have told her due to the fact I'm sure she has done this loads of times before with Trish and so she knows what she has to do in order for this not to hurt.

But then again maybe she doesn't.

Maybe Mickie was the one who used the dildo and Trish was the one who took it.

But then if that is true why would Mickie have agreed to be the one to take it and not have wanted me to be where she now is and for her to be where I am?

With this thought in mind I stop again and look at Mickie who looks back at me.

"Maria. I'm alright."

She says looking at me with an affectionate smile on her face.

"If I can't take it I will tell you."

She adds.

"Don't stop again until it is all the way in."

She then says in a much more authoritative tone of voice.

I take a deep breath and swallow hard still worried and yet trusting what Mickie says as I continue to push the dildo further inside of her.

After slowly pushing inch after inch into her pussy I'm eventually able to slide the last inch inside her which causes her to let out a loud moan.

I look down at where our bodies are joined together seeing that the dildo is completely inside her the only thing visible other than our naked bodies is the straps around my waist and lower thighs.

Despite the fact that I know that the thing between my legs isn't a real cock I can't help but feel more connected to Mickie now in a weird way and I can't help but wonder if this is how men feel when they are inside a woman. I also wonder if Mickie feels the same way if she feels as though we are closer or more connected now.

Weather she does or not I decide to start doing what I set out to do and that is fuck Mickie with this strap on dildo.

So looking down at Mickie who slowly opens her eyes as I begin to move my cock inside of her.

I start by only moving a few inches at a time doing my best to be as gentle as I can wanting more than anything to fuck her in this new and exciting way.

I continue the slow and gentle pace willing to go faster if Mickie wants me to but she seems just as happy with the pace that I'm going however I feel the need to make sure and so after a while I decide to ask her.

"How does it feel Mickie?"

I ask her.

"Do you want me to go faster?"

I then ask her.

Mickie slowly nods her head closing her eyes again as I begin to go faster which causes Mickie to start moaning an the faster I go the more her moans increase in length and volume.

"Please Maria."

Mickie suddenly cries out.

"Please Maria fuck me!"

She cries out again.

"You want me to fuck you Mickie? Then beg for it!"

I demand lustfully.

"Beg for my big cock. Beg for me to fuck you. Beg for me to fuck you with my big cock!"

I add, not knowing where these words are coming from.

It's like my desire is taking over and these words are just falling out of my mouth without my control.

Mickie seems as surprised as I am, if not more, but a wicked grin crosses her face before she cries out.

"Fuck me Maria, please fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. Fuck me hard. Fuck me as hard as you can. Please Maria, fuck me as hard as you can with your big cock. Pound my pussy with your big cock. I love your big cock inside me Maria, it feels so good. Please make it even better by fucking me hard. Fuck me hard and make me yours Maria. Make me your slut. Make this former WWE women's champion an innocent little interviewer's slut!"

I'm shocked into silence for a few moments by her lustful words but eventually a smile crosses my face again.

"You want to be my slut?"

I ask sweetly.

"Mmmmm, yes Maria, make me your slut."

Mickie begs lustfully.

"Well then, wrap your legs around me, and I'll make you my slut."

I tell her.

Mickie does what I tell her immediately which kinda gives me a thrill.

Slowly I pull out completely from Mickie's pussy and wait a minute or two and then slam back inside her with all my might.

Mickie lets out a long deafening scream as I began to really fuck her cunt as hard as I can.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

Mickie keeps saying over and over again which cause me to go even faster deeper and harder each time she says it due to the fact I want to give her what she wants and hoping despite how she keeps saying 'fuck me' over and over again I hope that is what I am doing.

Soon I'm fucking Mickie with everything that I am, everything I have, everything I can.

The harder the fucking becomes the more worried I am about hurting her but Mickie is giving me absolutely no sign that I'm hurting her. Exactly the opposite. Every reaction I'm getting from her seems nothing but positive, from the look in her eyes, to the constant cry of 'fuck me', to her legs tightening their grip around my waist, to her fingernails digging into my back, to the way she has taken to humping up at my downward thrusts like a little slut, like my little slut.

Since first meeting her one of my most frequent fantasies about Mickie was taking her forcefully and making her mine. Once I discovered lesbian porn those fantasies became much more explicit and I'd just love to make some of those nasty little fantasies come true. I'd also like the fantasies where she makes me her slut to come true, but I'm more than happy to make this fantasy come true first.

However this is more than just about fulfilling a sexual fantasy.

I feel like if I can prove to her that I can use this toy maybe she won't have second thoughts about us. I mean Trish always did give off an 'I like to be in control' vibe and from the way Mickie's reacting right now it seems pretty clear she likes playing the submissive role, and while I'm hoping we can take it in turns playing both dominant and submissive roles this is the unfamiliar role for me and I feel I need to prove to her that I can do it. Maybe I need to prove to myself I can do it too, but that doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem.

I can't believe how natural this role feels or how easily I seem to have slipped into it, but I'm so happy I have, but perhaps not as happy as Mickie it seems, who has finally stopped saying 'fuck me' over and over again and in fact isn't saying anything, she simply has her eyes closed and looks as though she is in heaven.

I feel as though I'm as well not just because of what I'm doing to Mickie and the response she is having too it but also because all the while I'm thrusting into her I have been practically impaling myself on the small dildo inside the strap on and although I feel as though I'm going to cum with each and every thrust and yet I'm some how able to hold off my own orgasm due to the fact I want to cum with Mickie.

All of a sudden Mickie lets out an even more deafening scream and comes and the force of her orgasm causes me to let go of all the self control I have been using to stop myself from cumming.

As we both come down from our orgasms I gently and slowly stop thrusting until I just leave the dildo buried inside her and watch as Mickie recovers while at the same time I also recover.

When I'm sure that her climax has finished I slowly remove the strap on from her as slowly and gently as possible.

Once the dildo is removed from Mickie's pussy I go to remove it from my waist, however just as I'm about to touch the straps I stop and think about something I saw in a couple of the lesbian pornos, something I've wanted to try since I first saw it, especially on Mickie. Considering everything we've already done it might be too much too soon but I can't help wanting to see if Mickie would let me do it.

"Mickie."

I say causing Mickie to look at me.

"Turn over."

I tell her looking back down at her.

Mickie's eyes widen just like they did before when I talked dirty to her.

"Turn over."

I tell her in a much more authoritive tone of voice.

Mickie bites her lip for a second and I'm afraid she's going to say no, but then she just slowly rolls over onto her stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees."

I say in the same tone of voice I just used.

Mickie slowly get's up onto her hands and knees.

I have to say I feel a little guilty telling Mickie what to do and yet the fact that she is actually doing it is really turning me on.

As soon as Mickie has turns over my eyes are drawn to her beautiful round ass.

Mickie's ass is perfect, just like all the other parts of her body, but her ass is my favourite part of her. I don't know why, there is just something about it which always draws my attention when I'm stealing glances at her or looking at pictures of her, especially those nude once.

Although I have spent a lot of time looking at the pictures she did years ago in the nude and stealing the odd glance in the shower when I thought she wasn't looking however the pictures and the odd glance in the shower doesn't compare to how I'm getting to look at her now, up close and personal.

I could spend the rest of the night just staring at her glorious ass but there are other things I want to do to it.

As I come out of my daze I realise Mickie's ass isn't lubed luckily another part of Mickie's body shows me a way to solve this problem as I notice her pussy is still dripping cum from it.

I smile as I reach down with all four of my fingers and dip them into her pussy one by one and gently move them around inside of her cunt doing my best to try and get my fingers covered in as much cum as I can.

When I can't get anymore cum on my fingers I slowly remove them from her pussy and then I move to her ass hole and start to run my covered in cum fingers up and down her butt crack before concentrating on her ass hole, making the outside nice and slick.

This gets a moan and a smile from Mickie, making it obvious that she's enjoying this, which hopefully means she'll let me do what I want to do to her next.

Just to tease her I continued collecting her cum and pussy juices on my fingers and rubbing them into her ass hole for a few long minutes, hoping to drive her to the point where she would be to horny to say no even if she hadn't done this before, not that I could imagine her walking around with such a beautiful bubble butt without getting ass fucked on a regular basis.

"Mickie."

I say finally, the possibility that this is the first time Mickie has taken it up the butt worrying me and exciting me at the same time.

"Have you ever taken it up the ass?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks back at me with a smile on her face.

"Yes."

She says.

"Oh."

I say, unable to hide my disappointment.

In some ways I'm relived because now I get to fuck her incredible ass but at the same time I'm disappointed as deep down I was hoping that maybe I would get to break in this gorgeous butt. I guess that was too much to hope for. Oh well, at least this next part will be easier.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass Mickie?"

I ask her wanting to hear her say it before I do it.

"Yes Maria."

Mickie says looking right at me.

"I want you to fuck my ass."

She adds with neediness in her voice I have never heard before.

"Ok Mickie."

I say with a smile.

"I'll fuck your ass.......... but your little ass hole is so tiny and my cock is so big I think I'm going to need to stretch you out a bit first."

With that I push a freshly juice covered finger firmly against Mickie's ass hole and slowly, gently force it into her rectum. As my finger slides past the tiny little ring of flesh and in all the way into the knuckle inside her butt I'm unable to believe how tight her little back passage is.

She is so tight it makes me wonder if she was lying before and hasn't ever taken it up the ass. I can't imagine why she would lie but her ass hole is so tight it's hard for me to believe she's not a anal virgin. I'm left wondering this for a few minutes, my finger buried in Mickie's ass hole while I'm thinking, which obviously leaves Mickie restless.

"Please Maria, finger my ass. Stretch it out and get it ready for your big cock. Finger my ass hole so you can shove your big strap on cock up my butt and ass fuck me like the bitch I am."

Mickie moans lustfully.

I'm shocked by what she just said, but incredibly turned on by it, not something I think comes across as Mickie is looking at me with a concerned look on her face. She's obviously worried she's pushed me too far. She hasn't, she just caught me off guard.

Rather than tell her that I instead give her what she wants, gently beginning to move my finger in and out of her butt, slowly stretching out her anal passage, listening very carefully to her in case her moans of pleasure at any point turn to cries of pain.

Those moans keep coming so eventually I start experimenting, wiggling my finger around inside her ass. Up and down, side to side, clockwise and anti-clockwise, all the results being the same, that being moans of pleasure from Mickie which encourages me to push things even further.

Mickie moans in disappointment as I remove my finger from her ass but soon moans happily when I rub my index and middle finger in some of her pussy cream before pushing them into her backside, Mickie taking both my fingers up her ass with nothing but a long groan of pleasure.

I gently finger her butt for a little while, at first only moving in and out before beginning to wiggle them around inside her behind, again getting nothing but moans of pleasure from my fellow WWE diva.

Again I start wondering if Mickie was telling the truth before because she's taking it so well and with such ease and yet her back passage is so tight around my fingers it's nearly impossible for me to believe something as big as the monster strapped around my waist has ever been up there before.

"Mickie."

I ask, wanting to know the truth.

"Are you sure you've taken it up the ass before?"

I ask her.

Mickie looks back at me with a smile on her face.

"Yes."

She laughs.

"Why, does it feel like I haven't?"

She then asks me.

I nod my head in answer to the question.

"Well, Trish taught me a lot of exercises to keep my ass hole nice and tight, just the way she liked it."

Mickie then explains.

"They evidently work."

I say with a little smile that quickly fades.

"Trish liked your ass hole nice and tight huh?"

I ask, not really wanting to talk about her ex-girlfriend but feeling the need too.

"Yeah."

Mickie says quietly.

"Did she fuck your ass a lot?"

I ask.

There was a pause.

"Every night."

She finally admits.

"Before I was with her I had taken it up the butt a few times, but when we got together it was at least three times a day. That was the rule Trish came up with. Mickie James's ass must be fucked at the very least three times a day."

Mickie says, a little mixture of anger, annoyance and bitterness in her voice.

She pauses for a moment and I'm unsure whether to say anything or not but before I get the chance she continues.

"My ass was sore all the time I was with her. She made sitting down hell for me, travelling in cars and planes were a nightmare, but.......... but she always made it worth it. Every time she fucked my ass I thought I was going to die from all those orgasms. It felt so good. She made me want it. Need it. Crave it. And then after using me as her bitch for months she just left, leaving nothing but a bunch of memories and a strap on, which I'm still shoving up my own ass because I'm too scared to ask another girl to fuck my ass in case she thinks I'm some kind of freak and.......... oh god Maria I'm so sorry, I'm still a little.......... you know."

"Not over Trish?"

I add for her sadly.

"No, that's not it I swear.

Mickie says quickly.

"She's moved on, not that we were ever really together, but I get it, and I'm moving on too. I don't miss her as much as I miss what she did to me."

She explains.

"Oh."

I say, beginning to understand.

"So you miss getting fucked in the ass?"

I add.

"Yes."

She says.

"You miss being fucked in the ass by another girl?"

"Yes."

She says.

"You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

I ask her, causing her to smile back at me.

"Yes."

Mickie says looking right at me.

"I want you to fuck my ass."

She adds.

"You want me, not Trish, to fuck you up the ass?"

I ask.

"Yes Maria, I want you, not Trish, to fuck me up the ass."

She says.

"I want you to fuck me up the ass Maria."

She adds with neediness in her voice I have never heard before.

Despite wanting to fuck her ass as badly as she evidently wants me to I can't help but press my advantage.

"Beg for it."

I tell her really getting a kick out of this power trip I'm on.

Mickie's smile seems to widen.

"Oh please Maria."

She says in her best begging voice.

"Please fuck my ass! Fuck me in my ass! I need it so bad. You can't possibly imagine how bad I need it in my ass. You have no idea how hard it is to go cold turkey after all that anal pleasure. Please Maria, I'm begging you, fuck my ass! Fuck me up the ass! I don't want Trish, I just want it up my ass! I'm a little anal slut and would probably take it from anyone, but I want it from you. I want to get fucked in the ass by you. Please Maria, please I beg you, fuck my ass!"

She says with such need in her voice that I just can't deny her or myself the pleasure any longer.

"Ok."

I say, finally removing my fingers from her ass, taking the strap on dildo in my hand and positioning it at the entrance to her ass hole.

I take a deep breath feeling the most excited I have been all night as I slowly begin to press the dildo forward as gently as I can not wanting to hurt her more than necessary. I've never taken it up the butt before so I don't know what this feels like, but I can imagine if you have a tight ass hole like Mickie does despite however many times you have had this done it still can hurt if you aren't careful and the last thing I want to do is hurt her.

Slowly but surely I start to see Mickie's incredibly tight ass hole slowly start to stretch around the shaft of my fake cock. Gradually it widens until finally her asshole closes around the bulbous head announcing that I, sweet naïve little interviewer Maria, am inside former WWE women's champion Mickie James's ass!

"AH!"

Mickie loudly cries out, causing me to stop immediately

"Are you alright? Did I hurt you?"