Maria Loves Mickie's Thongs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ask her.

Mickie doesn't answer right away which makes me worry more.

"Do you want to stop?"

I ask her desperate for a response of some kind from her.

Mickie still doesn't respond and I'm just about to remove the strap on from her ass hole when I hear Mickie say.

"I'm ok.......... you didn't hurt me, I've just.......... mmmmm, I've just missed the feeling of another girl stretching open my ass hole. It feels so good. So good. I want more. Please Maria don't stop. Don't you dare think about stopping."

I exhale heavily, relief that I haven't hurt her washing over me. As I mentally reassure myself that Mickie is ok and that she wants me to continue. In fact she practically ordered me not to stop.

So with Mickie's demand in mind I slowly once again start to push the dildo further into her back passage, watching my cock as it slowly disappears into her backside inch, by inch, by inch.

Looking at the fake cock wrapped around my midsection I can't believe that something so big is able to fit inside something so small. It should be impossible but some how Mickie's ass is slowly swallowing my fake cock.

For some reason I don't know what it is exacterly but I can't stop smiling as I watch more and more of the dildo enter Mickie's ass hole.

Finally I stop having reached the base of my cock all 10 inches are now deeply embedded inside of Mickie's ass.

I take a deep breath knowing that this is it.

I'm about to fuck Mickie James's ass.

"Are you ready for me to make you my bitch Mickie?"

I ask her, still unable to believe some of the language and words coming out of my mouth. It is almost as if my mouth is working it's self and my brain has lost control.

"Yes Maria."

I hear Mickie breath out.

"I am."

She adds.

I swear to god I have never felt as powerful and as in control as I do right now.

"You are what?"

I ask her wanting to actually hear her say the words.

"I'm ready for you to make me your bitch."

Mickie says loud enough for me to hear and yet still in the softest voice I have ever heard.

"Good."

I say, and with that I take a firm grip of her hips and slowly pull my strap on almost all the way out before preparing to slam it back inside her ass with all my might.

As I'm just about to do exacterly that I realise that is probably what Mickie is expecting me to do and so I decide to do the exact opposite.

So despite the burning desire to slam fuck her ass as hard as I can I slowly slid the dildo back into her butt hole gently.

The long sexy moan of frustration Mickie lets out is worth my patience but I am further rewarded as I slowly repeat the process, moving the strap on in and out of Mickie's ass as gently as possible, giving her the softest butt fucking I'm capable of giving, designed more to tease and torment than to pleasure.

I can tell Mickie is desperate for a hard butt pounding however I've decided that I'm only going to go faster when Mickie tells me or rather begs me that she wants it faster. This sounds kind of cruel but I know from my own experience being fucked that I like it when I'm teased with a slow fucking, even when I'm relaxed and ready for a hard pussy pounding, because it creates a build up of pleasure which makes my orgasm that much stronger. Plus Mickie's ass hole is tighter than her pussy so even though it doesn't seem like it maybe it's for the best that I'm giving her some extra time to relax. Besides, the way she's reacting makes it all worth it.

Although it makes me feel like a bad friend I can't help find Mickie's sexual frustration sexy. I don't know why, but there's just something about the way she's digging her fingernails into the bed sheets and moaning that's driving me crazy. It makes me want to fuck her even more, but I'm determined to wait for her to beg for it. Luckily I don't have to wait too long.

"Maria."

I suddenly hear Mickie say.

"Yes Mickie."

I say back.

"Please, fuck me harder. Fuck my ass harder. Please, I need it. Give it to me harder Maria, give it to me as hard as you can. Fuck my ass as hard as you can."

Mickie says.

"Is that what you want?"

I ask her.

"Yes.......... please fuck me harder."

"Really."

I say, again unable to stop pressing my advantage.

"My bitch wants me to fuck her harder does she?"

For a moment I think I've gone too far as Mickie looks all the way round back at me, but then she grins lustfully.

"Oh yes Maria, your bitch wants you to fuck her harder. Fuck your bitch's ass harder Maria. Pound your bitch's ass as hard as you can. Pound my ass and make me your bitch!"

Mickie cries out.

"Ok Mickie."

I say.

"I'll pound your ass and make you my bitch.......... but first you just have to do something for me."

"Name it, I'll do anything. Anything you want."

Mickie whimpers with incredible need in her voice.

"Ok, sniff these."

I tell her, reaching out, picking up and throwing her her own discarded thong.

Without even looking at what it was Mickie grabs it, shoves it in her face and deeply breathes in her own scent.

Grinning widely I slowly remove the strap on from her backside, watching as that tight little butt hole stretches around it until only the tip is still inside of her ass. Then with every ounce of strength I possess I slam the dildo back in to her, burying every single inch inside her ass in one brutal thrust.

"Oh yes Maria!"

Mickie cries out with pleasure, pulling her face from her thong.

"No, bad girl."

I say, smacking Mickie's ass hard.

"Keep sniffing."

With that order Mickie buries her face in her own thong again, sniffing it for all she's worth.

I can't help smiling at this, before my smile fades and I start concentrating on giving Mickie exacterly what she wants from me, that being a harder ass fucking.

Slowly, gradually I increase the strength and speed behind my thrusts, drilling her butt hole harder and harder, until I'm pounding into her pooper as hard as I can, as fast as I can, as deep as I can.

Once I really begin roughly fucking her ass Mickie starts whimpering softly into her thong beneath me, these whimpers increasing in volume with every brutal butt busting thrust.

I've never heard anybody whimper before, much less a woman, and yet hearing Mickie whimper in pleasure is music to my ears.

Those whimpers make Mickie seem so.......... so.......... submissive.

Mickie doesn't really come off as a 'tough chick' and she's kind of small, but I've seen her stand up to guys nearly twice her size and she's one of the best divas in the ring. Wrestling might not be a legitimate sporting contest but you would still need to be very good at what you do to achieve the success Mickie has. Feuding with two of the greatest divas ever in Lita and Trish Stratus, winning the women's title at Wrestlemania, just a week or two away from winning the title again and becoming the face of an entire wrestling division. Yet despite all these accomplishments Mickie is on her hands and knees right now, whimpering submissively as a little interviewer pounds into her ass hole with a strap on.

I was only hired as a hot looking mic stand and I suck in the ring. I'm only thrown into matches to fill space and if wrestling was legitimate Mickie would have no problem kicking my ass. But right now I'm the one fucking her ass and it makes me feel more powerful, confident and in control than I have ever in anything in my life before. I like the feeling. It feels good.

In my mind the sweet, innocent little interviewer character Maria I play somehow seduces and dominates the former women's champion Mickie James, turning that former champion into her bitch.

The fantasy gets even better as dream Mickie wins the women's title again by beating Lita and then returns to the locker room to kiss the feet of her mistress the sweet, innocent little interviewer Maria. Then the dominant mistress makes her bitch stripped naked except for her championship belt which she is instructed to keep around her waist before leaning against the shower wall and sticking her ass out. Then the mistress shoves her strap on up her bitch's ass and butt fucks her, the dream version of myself holding on to dream Mickie's title belt as I pound into her pooper, just like I'm doing now.

I'm awoken from my hot fantasy by the hot reality of Mickie's whimpers growing even louder and I quickly realise why.

While I was dreaming I somehow subconsciously found a way to slam Mickie's shit hole even harder than I was before, the big dildo around my waist tearing through Mickie's back door so ruthlessly it should be ripping her ass hole apart, but rather than complain Mickie just keeps whimpering pleasurably.

In a weird way hearing Mickie whimper like she is makes me wonder what she is feeling and if she is getting as much pleasure out of this as I am.

I start to imagine our roles reversed. In my minds eye I can see Mickie where I am and I can see myself on all fours with Mickie fucking my ass like there's no tomorrow. Despite the fact I have never taken it up the ass before by anybody the thought of Mickie not only doing that but being the first person to ever do that turns me on and makes me go faster, harder and deeper if that is even possible considering now I'm going so fast, hard and deep the sound of my thighs smacking against Mickie's ass cheeks is deafening.

I'm awoken from my second daydream by Mickie's voice.

"Please Maria fuck my ass harder. Fuck my ass deeper. Fuck my ass faster."

She begs, her voice only slightly muffled by the thong pressing against her face.

I can't believe she is actually asking this of me. If I fuck her any harder than I already am the bed will start moving quiet literally.

"If you want it Mickie I'll give it to you."

I tell her doing my best to go harder, faster and deeper.

"I don't just want it Maria."

Mickie tells me.

"I need it. I need it so bad."

Mickie moans.

"Oh my god! Fuck my ass! Aaaaahhhhh. I love it. I love it so much in my ass! Fuck my ass! Yes, yes, yes, fuck my ass just like that, oh God, just like that, pound my ass hole! Pound my ass hole Maria!"

Mickie continues to moan and talk dirty to me.

"This is sssssoooo fucking good. You're so fucking good. More Maria please give me more. Tear my ass hole up! It feels so good. Yes, more, harder, fuck my ass, fuck my ass and make me cum!"

I respond by doing my best to give her what she wants, unable to believe the bed isn't moving considering how hard I'm fucking Mickie up the ass. I'm trying to give her the hardest ass pounding I'm capable of, while at the same time trying to keep myself from cumming before she does. I was able to hold off until now but the urge has become excruciating.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, I'm going, I'm going, I'm going to cum, oh my god I'm going to fucking cum, oh my god Maria make me fucking cum, make me fucking cum by fucking me up the ass and making me your bitch!"

Mickie finally screams as I feel her body start to shake, quiet literally shake, and this somehow causes me to cry out just as loud as she did as my orgasm hits.

Despite how hard the orgasm hits me some how I still am able to continue fucking Mickie's ass for all I am worth.

When my orgasm finally ends I am completely exhausted from the butt fucking I have just given Mickie. Despite how exhausted I am I force myself to keep going, to not stop fucking Mickie's ass, however what I do do is start to slow the pace, gently bringing us both down from our orgasms.

Once I pull out of Mickie's ass Mickie falls onto her stomach as if the dildo was the only thing holding her up.

As I look down I gasp softly to see her once tiny little ass hole now gaping widely as if it's never going to close again, and yet just as I think this her butt hole slowly begins to close before my very eyes.

Is it wrong I find watching another girl's ass hole slowly closing after I've abused it with a huge strap on sexy?

After a few seconds after Mickie's ass hole has completely closed she slowly still shaking slightly turns on to her side and looks at me as I with what little strength I have left lay down beside her with the dildo the only thing between us.

We stare at one and other for a while before I look down at the dildo and start to take it off and once it is off I toss it to the floor and it lands on our discarded clothes with a small thump.

Once the dildo is no longer attached to me I turn my focus back to Mickie who is still looking at me with an ear to ear smile on her face.

"I didn't think you would be such a top."

She says.

I blush.

"I, I don't know what happened back there. It was like something took over me and I couldn't control it. I'm sorry."

I say, starting to make excuses.

"Don't be. I loved it."

She says with another wicked smile, which slowly fades.

"Did, did you like it?"

Mickie then asks me.

I nod my head having not just enjoyed it but actually loved it.

"Would you like to do it again?"

Mickie then asks me, sounding a little nervous.

I once again nod my head more eagerly than before.

Mickie's smile turns into a grin.

"But next time, could you be the top?"

I ask her.

Mickie's eyes once again go wide in shock which causes me to grin back at her due to the fact that I have lost count how many times I have shocked her tonight and yet loving it every time I do.

"Trish never let me be the top."

Mickie says thoughtfully, almost to herself.

"I was always the bottom. Always her bitch."

"Oh."

I say.

"I guess if you just want me to be the top that would be ok."

"No Maria, I'd love to top you."

Mickie says quickly.

"Ok."

I say, biting my lip.

"But only if you make me your bitch like I made you mine."

I add with a grin.

My grin is completely beaten by the huge grin crossing Mickie's face.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Maria?"

Mickie then asks me.

I shake my head.

"Not yet."

I tell her.

"I hope to be soon."

I add.

"You want me to take your anal cherry?"

Mickie asks sounding shocked almost as shocked as she looks.

I nod my head.

"Would you like to take my anal cherry?"

I ask her.

"Oh Maria, I'd love to take your anal cherry."

Mickie says happily.

"That's for next time though."

I tell her.

"Right now I'm kind of tired."

"Yeah, me too."

Mickie agrees.

After a moment of silence I bite my lip and awkwardly stretch out my arms. I've never post sex cuddled with a woman before, but since I was kind of playing the guy role I feel like I should be the one to offer this. To my relief Mickie makes it easy by smiling, moving in close and allowing me to wrap my arms around her.

As we lay together I noticed that there's something she's twirling in her hand, and it doesn't take long for me to figure out what it is.

"You know, we should really get you a few of these, then we could both sniff each other's thongs."

Mickie says playfully.

I share a giggle with her in response, but why not. If it means I get some more quality time with her and her thongs I'll pretty much do anything. After all, I do love her thongs.

The End.