Maria's Oral Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miguel told her, "They say you are welcome to come down here at any time you wish, and hope to see you often." Miguel repeated what Maria seemed to sense in their reply.

"Miguel, please tell them I would be happy to come down, but that they must first be sure to bring some friends because I am a very hungry girl!" Maria added, "Tell them no touch next time, I only want them to feed me and let me drain them dry."

Miguel repeated what she said and the men seemed to understand.

"Now Miguel, you and José have been good to me, may I please have you two as dessert?" Miguel smiled as he signaled José over and standing side by side Maria placed her hands on their crotch and unzipped their drawers, pulling out their already erect manhood, she once again dropped to her knees, cheered on my the watching audience she took Miguel into her mouth and stroked José. Within a few minutes, Miguel felt a stirring in his loins and shot his ample load into Maria's waiting mouth,

Maria's only sound was a loud "Mmmmmmm!" as Miguel's Latino seed filled her mouth. Maria swallowed his tasty nectar slowly, as if to savor the flavor. While she still had some of Miguel's semen in her mouth she moved to attend to José's throbbing member, he was very near orgasm already from just watching the activity and it took only a moment before he was pumping his second load of the day into Maria's waiting mouth. Mixing the taste of the two men's semen gave her a special thrill as she eagerly swallowed yet another mouthful of yummy cum. The men behind her broke into a cheer as the last spent cocks dropped flaccidly from her mouth.

"Miguel, you must take me to meet more of the crew in this way, will you do that?"

Miguel repeated what she said to the men who were now drying off and dressing. They all laughed! "You know, they like you very much Senorita!" Maria looked at Miguel and José and smiled, then said,

"Let's move on, I want to see the rest of the ship, and I'm still hungry."

Her clothes still wet, Maria and the two walked out of the head and they took her farther down into the bowels of the ship down additional flights of ladders, where too, she could only guess.

Chapter 18

Very soon the young men took her into what was obviously the engine room, deep in the ship, the noise was loud and the air stifling, only a few dark lamps lit the confined spaces. Very soon they came upon a well-built crewman tending some loud equipment, Miguel was yelling at the top of his voice explaining that this was the main boiler and provided steam to the main engines which were turbines that powered the shaft... the crewman shouted to Miguel,

"What the fuck! Why have you brought her down here, you know passengers are not allowed in the engine room!"

Miguel yelled out, "James, she's a cocksucker and wants to meet the whole crew! Miguel smiled at him, so did Maria. This was not quite how she expected to be introduced to the crew, but who was she to complain, it was a rather direct introduction. James, smiled at her and nodded, then after glancing to either side he opened his zipper and pulled out a nice size uncut penis.

"Very well, but please be quick, I have some logs to take and boiler to refill. Maria gingerly approached the man who spoke perfect English, and slowly got down on the oily deck. She looked his cock over for a second and after nodding to the man, picked-up his cock with her hand and began licking it. His manhood was salty with sweat and perspiration; it has an oily aftertaste too as it quickly hardened in her mouth. Quickly she bobbed her head over the mans distinctively tasty tool, the sweat mixed with the oil and diesel fuel was a strangely arousing combination. Soon, he leaned back on the railing, the loud whirring, pounding and buzzing noises all around filling her ears and with these loud noises all around, his body stiffened slightly and he quickly came for her, filling her with two, three, then four full mouthfuls of some of the sweetest nectar she had yet tasted today. The man obviously had a large reservoir of semen and he tasted so good too! She started squeezing out the last drops when he yelled out,

"Stop, please, please stop! I'm empty, you're hurting me! My God you're good at that!"

Maria answered loudly, "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, are you okay? Are you an American?"

The crewman nodded yes and replied, "Born and bred in Ohio, how about you? You sound like an American too."

Maria replied, "I am too, I'm originally from Watertown, NY but moved to California after college."

James extended his hand and replied, "James Andersson, is the name, what's a nice girl like you doing on a death-trap like this?"

Maria reached out and took his hand saying, "I hope this isn't a death-trap! I'm here for a vacation and maybe a bit of adventure. Do you like my idea of adventure?" Maria smiled at him,

"What are you trying to do, suck off the entire crew? There are over 1200 of us, you'll never do it!" replied James.

"Well, at least I can try, can't I?" answered Maria, still yelling.

James smiled and said, "Look, I'd love to chat, but I have work to do, I will be back on shift at 2100 hours tomorrow, maybe we can meet down here again then." Maria nodded and said, "I'm in suite 2949, stop by tonight if you like!"

James waved at her and walked away, attending to business.

"Miguel, lets get out of here, it's too noisy!" Maria yelled out. Miguel nodded and she followed Miguel and José out to a much quieter area above decks.

"Can we continue this tour later?" Maria asked, "I want to change out of these wet clothes."

Miguel replied, "Si, we will show you to your room, no?"

"Yes, please, show me to my room, I'm lost!" she replied, laughing. In order to get to her quarters,

Miguel and José had to take her first up through onto the main deck and walk forward towards the passenger compartments. The combination of her wet clothes and the stiff breeze on the main deck made her very cold. "Brrrr!" she said, as she stepped out on the deck. She had goose-bumps all over her body and her nipples stood out like two sore thumbs through her very sheer blouse leaving nothing to the imagination of anyone whom she happened to pass by. Her ample breasts bounced rhythmically up and down as she walked across the deck, mesmerizing all who turned their heads to watch.

Miguel signaled her through a passageway and down a few levels to where her cabin was located. "Well boys, thanks!" she said smiling weakly as she unlocked her cabin door, "How about we pick-up the tour tomorrow morning maybe after breakfast?"

The two young porters smiled, then looked at each other and nodded their heads before Miguel signaled to José, then they reluctantly walked away.

Chapter 19

Maria closed the door behind her and resting her back on the door, then she let out a deep sigh, glancing over to the clock radio by her bed and saw that it was already after 4 o-clock and she would be expected to be at dinner in a few hours. Maria rather unexpectedly let out a loud burp, very un-lady like, the odor and taste of all the semen she had consumed today filled her mouth once again; it was like perfume to her, the sperm repeating. She figured she must have swallowed some air in the shower, nursing on that monster of his manhood.

Maria moved over to her bed and sat down; she removed her wet clothes then her underwear before collapsing spread eagle on the queen-sized bed, naked as the day she came into the world. Lying there, under the cool air conditioning blowing a breeze across her naked skin, Maria fell asleep exhausted.

Maria awoke to the sound of soft tapping, where was it coming from? "Tap, tap, tap!" she heard it again, she looked up and heard again a "tap, tap, tap" coming from her door. Maria got up and opened the door just a crack and peeked through, it was Miguel.

She drowsily addressed him, "Oh, hi Miguel! What do you want?"

Miguel answered, "I was asked to send you this note." He handed her a hand written note which was addressed to her.

She turned around and opened the door, "Come on in." she said, opening the note and carefully reading it.

Miguel entered and closed the door. "Seniorita, she is very beautiful!" Miguel said, interrupting her concentration,

"Maybe Miguel can return some kindness to you, si?" Miguel was standing there with a big smile on his face, drinking in Maria's naked form.

Maria smiled wickedly at the young man and said, "You maybe want to try a taste of some of this, no?" she said, gently spreading her pussy lips with her one hand.

"Si!" Miguel said lustily. Maria took the young man by the hand and took him to the bed where she sat down on the end.

"You don't mind if I help myself to some of your sweet milk first?' she asked, while slowly unzipping his pants.

With the still unread letter in hand clenched, she pulled down the young mans pants to reveal an erect Latino cock which bounced to attention in front of her face, almost like a compass needle pointing north, aching to enter her warm inviting mouth. Without any prompting she greedily placed his throbbing head in her mouth, licking around the tip, savoring the taste of each oozing drop of precum, she worked her lips slowly down the shaft, his musky odor filling her senses. She was getting wet and hot sucking his cock; she began rhythmically stroking with her mouth, deep throating the young man, faster and faster she increased her pace, rubbing the bottom of his shaft with her tongue, coaxing, and hoping for his milk to soon flow. Her cunt was so hot, she felt her orgasm starting, and at that very moment Miguel erupted with a tremendous flow of young sweet milk, filling her mouth,

Maria almost screamed as she came, she bit down slightly by mistake and the young man let out a cry, but still his juices flowed, two, three mouthfuls, finally four before he subsided.

Her pussy was so wet, her juices staining the bed covers where she sat. She looked down as she removed the young mans now spent member from her mouth. Miguel took this as a sign and kneeled between her legs and spread her legs apart.

The incredible strong musky odor hit him like a truck, "Whew!" he said fanning her loins, but he smiled just a moment before he dove in, lapping up the remaining juices along the sides and bottom of her vagina. Maria heard soft slurping noises from the Latino as he eagerly consumed her leaking cum juices. Liking now the sides of her legs, she spread them farther apart and eased herself down on the bed. The young man pressed his tongue deep into her hot moist hole, licking up and down, right to left. Miguel certainly was no expert, but he was enthusiastic so he earned points for that, and he certainly enjoyed what he was doing.

Suddenly, Miguel did something she didn't expect, he stuck his finger up her asshole, Maria gasped out in surprise!

Miguel looked up for a second, then pulled his finger out and put it in his mouth, "Mmmmm!" he said.

Then he took his tongue and replaced it where his finger had been, thrusting his tongue into her asshole. He greedily licked her crack and ate her whole bottom. This was a new experience for Maria, she thought it tickled a bit, but she let the young man have his way, it didn't seem to hurt.

Maria looked in her hand which still had the letter, now crushed. She unfolded the piece of paper and started to read it. It was from James, he wanted to know if he could meet her tonight while he was on the midnight shift, he promised she would enjoy herself. Miguel was still down between her legs enjoying himself thoroughly concentrating on his special treat.

Maria though, "He's a sweet guy, but he sure doesn't know how to eat pussy!"

Maria looked over at the clock by her bed and saw unbelievably that it said it was 10:30! She quickly sat up, Miguel looked up, pleased, thinking he had made her cum.

"Miguel, is it morning or night?" Maria asked, "What day is it?"

Miguel replied, obviously confused, "It's Saturday night, of course, ma'me, you think it's another day, yes?"

Maria answered, "I wasn't sure if I slept through to the next day, that's all; damn I missed dinner!"

Miguel told her politely, "Turn over now and I'll fuck you in the ass, okay, you will like this!"

Maria replied, "No Miguel, I don't think so, I think it's time that I take a shower, can you come back for me in half an hour and escort me down to the engine room again?"

Miguel's smile turned to a frown at Maria's reply, but he agreed. Miguel stood up and Maria sensing his disappointment slid to the bottom of the bed and gave his cock a quick kiss and licked off the remaining precum that oozed out while he was eating her.

"Mmmm, You did a wonderful job Miguel!" Maria lied, "I will remember that for a long time." Maria said; still lying to the young, impressionable Latino.

His frown quickly melted away at the compliment and was replaced by a proud smile; like a puppy-dog pleased with a master's praise.

He quickly dressed and as he was leaving proudly announced, "I will return for you in half an hour!" Then smiling he opened the door and left the room.

Chapter 21

Maria went over to her bathroom; it was small and cramped, with only a lavatory, toilet and very small shower stall. "How can some really large people fit into these!" she thought. She opened the door and turned on the water which came out in a fine mist, it took forever for the water to get warm and no matter what she did, she couldn't get a better spray pattern, "Must be one of those `efficiency' shower heads, damn!" she thought, the crew get real showers and the passengers get to suffer! Well, suffer she did and after the most dismal shower she ever experienced, she got out and dried and got dressed. "Damn! All I have are these sheer blouses and no bras, no wonder they think I'm a slut!" she whined to herself. Finally dressed, this time at least in slacks, she combed her hair and looked somewhat decent; she was ready for Miguel's return.

"Tap, tap, tap!" Maria heard the knock on the door, she opened the door and as sure as the sun rose in the sky, there was Miguel smiling away.

She stepped out of her room and closed the door. "Follow me and I will lead you to engineering ma'me." Miguel said. Miguel led Maria down the passageway, through a different set of compartments, hatchways, bulkheads and ladders.

"Are you sure this is the way?" Maria asked,

"Yes, yes, very sure, just a different way, that's all, we go by crews lounge and quarters first, it's a shortcut." Miguel assured her.

After a few moments Miguel led Maria into an open area where over a hundred men were sitting and standing around in the almost complete dark watching a movie, the flicker of the old projector was all she could see along with the attentive faces of the men, aglow with the reflected light off the screen, a soft moan could be heard from the projector.

"This is the crews lounge" Miguel whispered to her.

Miguel led her partway through the crowd where she looked down and saw that one of the crew looked at her and he seemed recognized her, he smiled and said something in Spanish. Maria smiled at him, then turned around and looked at the screen; it didn't take her long to figure out that they were watching a porn movie, that action hot and heavy. Maria tried to move along, but the man had grabbed her by the arm and was motioning her to the floor. The noise brought the attention of those around her and soon many eyes were on her. Maria, not sure what to do, got on her knees, the man unzipped his pants to the surprise of everyone around and pulled out his cock.

Maria gasped, "Oh God, it's you!" she said, ashamed for not recognizing his face, she uncontrollably grabbed his monster cock and greedily stuffed it in her mouth, "Mmmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Mmmm!" the sound of soft grunts were the only sounds she made with each stroke of his massive milk-gland pushing farther and farther in her mouth.

The movie was quickly forgotten by everyone as the lights suddenly came on and everyone gathered around to see Maria uncontrollably devouring his penis. Hands reached for her, the movie, still playing was a distant roar in her ears. She was thankful for Miguel, who did what he could to keep everyone away.

Finally, Maria reached the point where she had to push the massive cock past the back of her mouth and down deep into her throat. She took a few deep breaths, relaxed her throat and pushed hard! Suddenly, after a moment of struggle, to the amazement of all watching his huge horse cock pushed deeper and deeper down her throat, finally she reached the hilt, her nose once again buried deep in his manly bush of pubic hair. The crowd of crew-members watching broke out in a loud cheer and applause! Maria pulled back slowly, just to the point where the head of his cock was tightly locked down her throat, then she pushed forward again, rhythmically stroking his tool, deep in her throat, faster and faster she went, she didn't know how long she could hold on to her breath,...in,...out, The thought of all these men watching her, cheering her on was strangely arousing for her. In, out, in, out, faster and faster she went, she felt like she was going to pass out, shoving the massive cock in and out of her throat!

Finally, she felt the man stiffen slightly, still Maria stayed locked firmly stroking in and out, in and out bobbing her head. The man gave out a soft cry and Maria felt his cock swell impossibly in her throat and sensed the eruption of his seed coming as it swiftly passed over her tongue through the bottom of his massive penis, she nearly collapsed as her body shook with an incredible orgasm and the last thing she remembered was the feeling of a warm explosive tingle as his semen, bypassing her need to swallow and hitting her empty stomach, voices like echoes filled her head, everything around her grew misty and dark, then she passed out; still he continued pumping his seed down her throat, unaware that Maria had lost consciousness.

Chapter 22

When his orgasm had subsided his cock grew flaccid, the crewman tried to pull his penis out of Maria's mouth, but once again, it was stuck. She was unresponsive and unconscious, and seemed to be suffocating. In a panic, he stood up. Everyone saw that Maria's head was hanging on to his manhood with his oversized penis stuffed down into her mouth with her just hanging, like a rag doll, as though she was attached like a string to his cock head. He panicked, and thought that perhaps he had killed her!

Several of the crew who witnessed this rushed quickly to her side to see what happened and what could be done. Within only a few precious seconds they finally succeeded in pulling the unconscious Maria off the crew members' drained penis.

Just as before, when they tugged together, an audibly loud sucking and "popping" noise, was heard when the large head of his penis popped out of her throat like a cork out of a bottle; semen still trailing from the side of her open mouth. Fortunately for the crew, Maria quickly resumed breathing, after a minute she opened up her eyes and quickly regained consciousness.

"Wha...what happened?" she asked, wiping the trail of semen from her mouth and licking it off.

"You must have passed out sucking off Antonio; he's a very big man, si?." One voice answered.

Maria looked up at all the concerned faces around her; she smiled at them to let them know she was okay and said, "I'm so sorry, I thought I could hold on!" She said apologetically.

Another voice said, "Si, Senorita, you hold on too tightly, we had to pull you off, with a loud `pop'!"

Maria laughed and so did the crowd at that remark. "Well, I want to thank you all personally for what you did, you saved my life, in the same way Antonio helped me, I wish now to help you. she added, meaning of course, that she wanted to drain them all. "Now, would you all please remove your pantaloons for me?" she smiled. "I missed dinner and I am still very hungry!"

1...456789