Maria's Oral Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Maria arrived at the cruise liner pier right on time, there were several ship waiting to depart that day and she had to locate the office and pickup her ticket, she also had to get her luggage aboard. Maria pulled up to the loading dock and parked her car in the designated area; a porter was nearby and asked if she was one of the cruise passengers today. Maria told him what cruise she was aboard and asked if he could take her baggage and direct her to where she had to go. After an exchange of a $5 tip he took her luggage and gave her directions to where she could pick-up her ticket. Maria walked over to the ticket counter and presented her identification and gave her electronic confirmation to the teller.

"Yes, everything looks to be in order, here is your ticket!" she said in a half-broken Spanish accent, "Your cruiser is boarding now at Pier Number 17, your cruiser ship name is the SS SAN PEDRO, exit through the doors to your right and it will be about a quarter mile-walk down, last slip on the left."

Maria said hopefully, "Surly you have a courtesy shuttle I can take there?"

The teller replied, "Sorry, no ma'me, this cruise line offers no shuttle."

Maria took a deep breath and walked out the doors, fortunately she was in good shape, the morning was crisp and clear, and she could walk the lousy quarter-mile.

Maria was impressed at the large number of vessels and their size amazed her as she walked past the various piers, passenger lined-up getting aboard. She wondered which of these fine looking vessels she would be boarding, and if it was as grand as some that she had passed by earlier. Each vessel seemed to be getting progressively smaller and older looking, obviously the cruise lines with the best and largest ships with the most money received priority berths. Maria hoped she would not be too disappointed with her liner, but deep down she has a feeling that she might be in for a disappointment.

Maria had just past pier 15 on the right and could see a medium sized vessel, one that looked like it had seen many a day on the seas moored at what should be pier 17. Each step she took closer to that pier had her question if this ship could possibly be seaworthy. The vessel was peeling paint, showed rust spots and looked to be listing slightly to one side. She slowed down and nearly stopped when she could finally read through the rust "SS SAN PEDRO" on the bow.

Maria walked over to the porter standing on deck and asked, "Excuse me, but is THIS the SS SAN PEDRO??" The porter gave her a stupid look as if he didn't understand, then signaled another man over.

After a brief exchange of words in Spanish, the second man turned her way and inquired of Maria, "Excuse me, but may I assist you?"

Maria replied, "Yes, I have tickets for a cruise aboard..."

The man interrupted, "Yes, yes, you are at the right ship, please won't you come aboard? She really is a finer vessel then she looks, this is supposed to be her last cruise before she has an overhaul, she's really quite seaworthy!" the man seemed very apologetic. "We are just loading now; allow me to accompany you aboard!"

Maria walked slowly up the narrow gang-plank along with several of the other passengers. Each seemed to have the same doubtful looks on their faces. Still, there were several young people as well as some older folks who seemed to be adjusting well to the surprising condition of the cruise liner. Maria thought, "I'm sure I'll enjoy the cruise."

The porter examined her ticket and checked where her assigned compartment was from sailing list. "Let's see, you are on deck level 7, cabin 2949."

He signaled to one of the Bellboys and after he came over addressed him in Spanish. Maria couldn't understand a word, but the young man nodded his head and said in broken English, "Follow me please"

The young man turned and walked down the deck and Maria followed him, "So, how far is my cabin?" she asked.

The young man only smiled at her and said, "No speak English, so sorry"

Maria felt sorry for the attractive young bellboy, she hoped that some of the crew could at least understand English. Maria went through hatch after hatch, down several sets of ladders and stairs before finally the young man brought her to one of the cabins on one of the lower decks. He took out a key and opened the door labeled 2949. The room despite the fact that it had no windows, or is that "portholes" Maria wondered, was neat and clean had a modest elegance to it. She entered the cabin with the bellboy following her in and saw that her luggage had already made it there ahead of her. Maria let out a sigh of relief that was at least one thing she didn't have to worry about.

The young man started showing her around the room, explaining what everything was in Spanish, he seemed very polite about it, but she didn't understand a word he was saying. She watched the way he moved, his cute little ass as he bent down and showed her something.

Finally he was finished and was standing calmly at the door to the cabin, obviously waiting for a tip. Maria smiled at him and he smiled back. "I know you don't understand a word I'm saying, but I'm dying to drain your nuts dry!" she told the bellboy very casually.

He only said, "No speak English, so sorry" with a perfectly straight face.

Maria said smiling, "Well, maybe I know a language you do speak?" she saw he nervously cleared his throat before lifting his hand hoping for a tip.

Maria casually went over to him and looked the nervous young man straight in the eyes and placed her hand firmly on the crotch of his pants.

The young man suddenly jumped, then smiled and uttered something unintelligible in Spanish.

Maria said, "This should break the language barrier" and simply got down on her knees, unbuckled his trousers, unzipped his pants and pulled down his pants and underwear to his knees. She looked up at the young porter as said "Si?"

The young man was already getting hard as she placed his excited manhood in her mouth.

The excited bellboy uttered something again in Spanish and put his hands on Maria's head guiding her with each thrust. He was not especially very well endowed, so it was easy for her to deep throat him. She glanced up to see the bellboy grinning from ear to ear, she increased her speed, sucking harder on the young mans Latino meat.

He again started to speak and she sensed his approaching climax, she grabbed him tightly with her arms just in case he tried to pull away. With a sudden cry of glee he erupted his tasty Latino milk into her mouth, crying out some Spanish nonsense.

Maria held on tight working every drop out of his throbbing manhood, squeezing his balls until he nearly collapsed for exhaustion. Maria let go of his cock and stood up with a smile on her face.

"Mucho Gracias, Seniorita!" he said smiling, quickly pulling up his pants. The happy bellboy opened the door and was about to leave when Maria stopped him,

"Ono momente!" she said hoping that was correct thing to say, she pulled out a $5 bill and placed it in his hand,

"Gracias!" she said to the surprised yet please bellboy. "No, No, Seniorita!" but she refused to take it back and he quickly departed out the door.

Chapter 14

Maria turned around at looked over her cabin, she was glad to be alone and was starting to wonder where everything was, "Surly there is a map of the ship somewhere?" she mused. She decided that before she did anything she should unpack her things, maybe she's discover maps in some of the drawers or closet. As she started putting her things away she found her cabin key on the night table by her bed, she put her things away in the dresser and she soon discovered that while she brought along some very revealing evening attire she forgot to bring along any bras! Well, she thought, smiling, "If I give some of the guys around here heart attacks, that's their fault!"

Soon Maria had everything unpacked and heard a loud ships whistle blow! "We must be getting ready to get underway!" she thought to herself, "I better get on deck, where ever that is!" Maria opened the door to her cabin and stepped out, she looked for some marker to help her find her way back and started walking the way she thought she came, each time she came to a stairway she went up it. The corridors were empty as everyone must be above decks watching the send off. She stopped for a minute, was she getting dizzy or did she feel the ship move a bit? She was getting a bit nervous.

Finally she met someone in a crew uniform, and anxiously said "Excuse me, but can you help me? I don't know where I am."

Certainly ma'me, you're on Deck 2, proceed down this hallway and take the second ladder on the left and you will be on the main deck!" he confidently replied.

"My god, you speak English!" Maria exclaimed,

"Yes, of course, many of the crew do, most of us are bi-lingual, you must have met a few who are not, yes?" the crew member replied.

"Where can I get a map or a tour of the ship, surely you have a..."

He interrupted, "...Yes, maps are available on the upper deck, go to the main deck, they will have maps there and you may sign-up for a tour there."

Maria sighed with relief; somehow she pictured herself wondering this ship lost for hours or days.

After a few moments of wandering Maria found herself finally breathing fresh air, she rushed to the side of the ship where she could see the vessel was already moving. The decks were full of passengers tossing confetti overboard and waving to family and friends. Maria decided to wave as well, not to anybody special, but just so she didn't feel left out. On her right was an older couple, obviously retired who must have been waving to a daughter or a son who dropped them off, on her left was a young couple who were perhaps on their honeymoon, they too were waving to someone ashore.

Maria couldn't help but overhear what the woman was saying, "...I can't believe this old rust-bucket! Why in hells name didn't you check this thing out before signing us on? You and your damn bargain cruises!"

Maria chuckled to herself and turning, addressed the couple, "Well, finally someone who speaks English!"

The young women turned to Maria and said, "Yeah, and like this rust bucket is a floating disaster too! She added, "Like what is this anyway, Latino express or what? What the hell kind of honeymoon will this be anyway?"

Maria smiled politely at her and stuck out her hand, "Hi, my name is Maria! As for this rust bucket..." lowering her voice, she looked around, "let's just hope that looks are only skin deep and that this tub stays afloat!" she added in a normal voice, "So, how long have you two been married?"

The young girl took her hand, "My name is Sara Komanski,...er, sorry, Sara Smithers, I still haven't gotten used to that! Isn't that right MISTER SMITHERS!" jabbing her new husband in the side with her elbow.

"Ouch! What the hell are you..." noticing Maria he said, "Oh, hi there!"

Sara introducing said, "This is my husband Michael; Michael, this is Maria!"

Michael immediately took hold of Maria's hand, at the same time eyeing her up and down, stopping his eyes at her braless chest, the outline of her shapely breasts clearly visible through her thin blouse made an immediate impression on the young groom with the light breeze pushing the thin material snugly around her ample mounds.

Michael smiled and said, "Ah, wow, pleased to meet you...Maria!"

Sara smiled too, but gave her husband a jab in the ribs.

"Ouch! What was that for?" finally looking at his wife,

Sara said, "Michael!" Maria felt her nipples harden from the attention, she blushed slightly. "So, how long have you two been married?" Maria tried to act as if she didn't notice the attention Michael was paying her.

Sara said, "We were married last Saturday!" Sara looked up to Michael and grabbed his arm tightly.

Michael told Maria, "We're staying in the Honeymoon suite on Deck 7, what about you?"

Maria answered, "I'm on Deck 7 too, Suite 2949!" At that moment,

Sara pulled her husband away, "Bye, nice meeting you!" and started to walk away.

Maria snickered, she Watched the couple walking away down the deck, Sara kicking her husband and elbowing him. She was saying something to him, obviously upset at his behavior. Maria laughed quietly to herself, and as Michael glanced back to Maria, she waved quickly to him. Sara followed that with another quick kick to his leg and the couple quickly faded into the crowd.

Chapter 15

Maria looked around on the deck for one of the crew, she noticed a gentleman in uniform surrounded by several passengers and pressed forward, he was handing out maps and answering question. Maria quickly obtained a map, got her answers concerning meals, activities and other accommodations available while on the cruise and she also signed-up for a tour of the ship. "That should keep me busy for most of today" she thought. It was nearly time for lunch so she followed the map and found the dining room listed on one of the upper decks. She noticed many other passengers, milling about referring to maps and wondering around. She noticed a group of about a dozen young men who were obviously together and also passengers, they looked like they knew where they were going too.

"Hi!" Maria asked one of the guys, "Can you help me find the dining room?"

One young man answered, "That's just what we were looking for, I think if we go up these stairs in may take us there."

Maria studied the map a bit and agreed, "Mind if I tag along?"

The men looked at each other and shook their heads in agreement, "No problem!" another answered. The group ascended the stairs and made a few turns and went inside a narrow passageway, but within a few minutes time they were obviously lost, It was getting hot aboard the ship and everyone was perspiring in the heat.

Maria said, "Guys, can we stop of a minute, its just getting too hot!" Her blouse, now sticking to her moist breasts, she fanned herself with her hand. Everyone stopped and gathered around Maria.

"Are you okay?" One of the fellows asked."

Maria smiled, "Yeah, just hot!" being surrounded by all these men, her nipples stiffened under her thin blouse, she decided to stick her chest out just to emphasis them a bit, she was getting horny too. A few of the guys were staring at her very obviously, she decided to tease them just a bit, so she unbutton the top two buttons from her blouse, revealing most of her cleavage.

"Mmmm, that's a bit better!" she sighed.

One of the men moved closer, smiled and said, "You know, you're a very attractive and sexy lady!"

Maria smiled, "I don't know....Am I?" and she said, pulled the top of her blouse away from her chest and looking down at her erect nipples. "What do the rest of you guys think?"

Maria unbuttoned the rest of her blouse for the now very attentive crowd of young men, and displayed both of her breasts as if looking for their approval.

With that obvious signal, hands appeared from everywhere around her, touching and groping her now exposed breasts. All sighed in agreement, Maria sighed and smiled, one hand grabbed her moist crotch and started fingering her through her slacks. Maria moved her hand towards the nearest crotch she could find and started to unzip, then then she unzipped another pair before she slowly started to drop down on her knees, unzipping trouser after trouser. As she reached into each set of trousers, other men pulled their pants down for her. She reached over and started sucking on the variety of enormous cocks being presented to her in the narrow hallway. Maria was surrounded by a buffet of hot, sweaty man-meat, all competing for her eager mouth.

One by one she sucked them off; if one started to jerk himself off she would stop and tell him, "No! That's for me!" and then she would continue her work. It took her forty-five minutes, but each of the horny men pumped a full load of tasty seed down Maria's hungry mouth, each one coming quickly in her expert mouth. For a couple of the young men, it must have been their first blowjob, but Maria quickly eased their nervousness as she relieved each, one by one of their loins of their delicious milky seed. Maria finally finished, milking the last cock dry, she looked at the men around her, each young man had a smile on their face, "We still need to find the dining room!" Maria reminded them.

Everyone laughed.

Chapter 16

After everyone finally got their pants back on and Maria tucked in her blouse, she grabbed one of the maps figured out where they were. "I think we need to go this way!" the men now eagerly followed Maria, and within ten minutes they found themselves just outside the dining room. Maria smiled, "Okay guys, let's go in!" One man opened the closed door and signaled for Maria to enter first.

Maria nodded and smiled, "What a gentleman!" and she entered to dining room.

The dining room looked like a very fancy restaurant, despite the condition of the ship, the dining room at least displayed the opulence she had expected from a cruise ship. Maria approached the host and he asked for her name,

"Ah yes!" he said, "You will be sitting at table 39 for this meal!" Please, if you will follow the line of tables here, you will find it." Excuse me gentlemen, may I have your names please?"

Is seems that the men who she followed would be at a different table. Maria waved to the men, "Don't worry, I'll see you around!" smiling, she followed the directions and reached her assigned table.

The table was located adjacent to a large plate glass window with a beautiful view of the ocean. The cruiser was heading out to sea and from this angle Maria could see the receding shoreline in the distance. Maria looked around at the large round table, each table seems to hold about twenty-five or so passengers. Maria noticed Sara and Michael were seated at the table and Michael raised his hand and motioned for her to sit next to them. Sara rolled her eyes a bit, when Maria went over and sat next to Michael.

"So I see you finally found the place!" Michael said excitedly to Maria.

"Yeah, but I nearly got lost!" Maria added, "Did you have any problems?"

Sara, interjected emotionlessly, "No, we just followed the signs on the walls," adding angrily, "you can read, can't you?"

Maria just smiled politely.

Suddenly, Maria felt a firm hand grab her thigh from under the tablecloth and Michael gave it a quick pat and squeeze, he glanced her way with an apologetic look.

Maria responded with a smile and placing her hand on Michael's thigh, rubbed it firmly right up to his crotch and gave a squeeze there.

Michael looked straight ahead and only gave a hint of a smile. "What a beautiful day it turned out to be!" he loudly addressed everyone at the table.

The table was nearly filled, mostly with younger couples and few single men and women each, who in turn introduced themselves. Maria quickly became to topic of conversation with the men when during the discussion it turned decidedly towards sex. Each of the single women and men seemed interested in meeting someone romantically; all of the couple seemed interested in exploring their spouses sexually.

Maria explained that she was not looking to get romantically involved, but hoped to have a nice relaxing cruise.

"Surely you haven't ruled out to possibility of a romantic encounter?" one man hopefully inquired.

Maria answered, "Well, to tell you the truth, sexually I'm more orally driven then romantically driven,

One older woman interjected, "Ah, so you are more romantically motivation towards romance by poetry and romance novels!"

"Actually," Maria corrected her, "...men to me are more a convenient source of protein, maybe with a little luck my dietary needs will be met during this trip."

123456...9