Maria's Oral Adventures Continue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone yelled something in Spanish and suddenly the sound of buckles and zippers were heard around the room as men who usually were very shy about their own nudity were gathering around her naked from the waist down.

"Miguel, please line them up, I want to see them all first and do them in a line." Miguel issued a few orders to the men and after some grumbling and others helped with the moving of some tables and chairs, the floor was soon cleared they formed a series of a dozen or so lines, each with about a dozen or so men in them. Maria spread the lines out apart so she could get through and walked between each line, brushing her hand on each erect penis as she walked by, like one brushes ones finger across a wrought iron fence, some flinched, others didn't, but she wanted to touch each of them first. Some had precum already forming on the tip, which she wiped off with a finger and popped into her mouth as she walked along the line-up.

When she got to the last line she stopped in front of the second-to-last man and got down on her knees, she grabbed the cock in front of her with her mouth and started stroking the other two cocks on either side, expertly jerking them off while sucking the one dick, soon the man in her mouth started to cum, she greedily drank his entire load and switched her attentions to the cocks in hand, soon each one had shot their respective loads down her eager throat and she moved on to the next three, careful never to lose a drop. When she finished one line, she would get up and walk around to another line, walking past several others at times, skipping some, but always finishing an entire line this way. Some of the men who were drained got out of line and either put their pants back on and sat down or watched Maria work skillfully on each man.

Finally, after about three and a half hours Maria now completely gorged with semen, stopped after she finally finished off the last three men in line. She smiled contently glancing at her now bulging stomach, she figured she must have consumed over a gallon of semen-nectar tonight.

Slowly she got up off her knees, "Miguel" she asked weakly, "Did anybody...take a count how many?"

Miguel said, "Yes we did! You sucked off one hundred and forty-eight men here tonight!" Miguel proudly told her, "Wait, I forgot Antonio, that's one-hundred- forty-nine, oh and me earlier! Does that count?!"

Maria only smiled at him and told the young man, "I need to rest here for a while and...digest this,...this food."

Miguel helped Maria to a seat. "The men want to make you an honorary member of the crew!" Miguel told her, "Maybe you can move in with us, in the crews' quarter for the rest of the trip, yes, we make a nice space for you and we promise to feed you well too!"

Maria looked at him, Miguel added sheepishly "...well, I mean we get you the best food, ah, I mean from the galley, well, if you want."

Maria answered, "With a crew like you, why would I need to eat anything else?" Maria joked.

The crew however cheered loudly after that was translated. "Miguel, they can't be serious, I was only joking!" Maria interjected, "But if they really want to be a help, get me a decent shower head in my cabin, it's lousy, I want to shower with water, mist a damn mist!"

Miguel laughed, and said he was sure it would be fixed now.

Maria yawned, "What time is it?" she asked,

"It is 3:15 AM." Miguel replied.

"Oh shit, you were supposed to take me to meet James!" Maria gasped,

"I forgot about him! Is his shift over?"

Miguel replied, "Shift change is in about an hour; are you well enough to go?" adding in his broken English, "Is okay if senorita rests here for a while more if she wants."

Maria nodded no that she was fine. "Cum is an easily digested food." She said, and she indicated that she was already feeling much better. After a moment Maria got up and indicated to Miguel to take her to engineering, after a few goodbye's from some of the men, Miguel led her out through the hatchway on the other side and down towards engineering.

Chapter 23

This was a very large ocean liner and despite its age it still had a formidable number of paths one could follow to get to ones goal. Soon Maria was once again completely disorientation and lost. Only the increasingly loud roar of the engineering spaces and the change in the air temperature gave any indication that they were approaching that section of the ship. After a few minutes Maria found herself in a large open compartment where large pieces of machinery were loudly humming, motors were whirring all around, several long, thick metal shafts, connected to some of the machinery were quickly rotating.

"Where are we?" Maria yelled at the top of her lungs. Miguel seemed to ignore her, she touched his shoulder to get his attention and repeated the question.

"We are in engineering" He answered, in an equally loud voice. "Senior James is somewhere down here." He added. "Follow me, we will look for him".

Maria followed Miguel through the maze of machinery, valves, pumps and electrical panels searching up and down different levels.

"How many people does it take to run things down here?" Maria finally asked,

Miguel replied, "I don't know, Senior James would know that, but there are fewer here at night, this I know for sure".

Maria looked up a few levels and saw a man standing by a panel with dials, knobs and switches, holding a clipboard in his hands; he seemed to be writing something down. Maria pointed him out to Miguel, "Is that him?" she said.

Miguel looked up and said, "I don't know, let us go up and see." Keeping the man in view, Miguel and Maria made their way up ladders and through equipment, up four levels in the engineering space until they were within a yards of the crewman.

The man finally turned around and Maria could finally see that it was indeed James. She frantically waved and yelled trying to get his attention; he finally looked up and saw her. He was smiling broadly as they made their way over to where he was standing,

"Thank you Miguel for delivering my note, you may leave now."

Miguel nodded to James and waved to Maria before turning away. "He's a nice kid," James yelled to Maria, "but he starts his shift again in a few hours and needs his sleep."

Maria smiled, "So, I got your note," Maria replied, moving closer and placing her hand on his arm caressing it gently, "What exactly did you have in mind?" she added, smiling wickedly.

James leered back at her and after looking around to see if Miguel had departed from view, dropped his clipboard with a clatter and grabbed Maria with both arms. "I have been thinking of you all day and night, what took you so long?" James asked her.

"I was busy, sleeping mostly". She lied. "I only just had dinner." She added.

"Really?" said James, "Where did you find anything to eat at this hour?" he inquired,

"The crew fed me". She replied. That seemed to satisfy James since he knew the crews' galley was open 24 hours a day.

James backed Maria into the switchboard and passionately kissed her, Maria, pushed into the switchboard inadvertently moved some of the controls, both unaware of what adjustments were made; both were completely consumed by their passion. James reached inside Maria's blouse and began fondling her breast, caressing each nipple. He unbuttoned her blouse and leaning down, greedily started sucking on Maria's throbbing nipples, her chest rising up and down passionately, her head turned to the side she was panting almost uncontrollably, beads of sweat forming on her forehead from the heat and the passionate exchange. Maria reached down and grabbed James' crotch, feeling his engorged cock pushing through the thin material,

"I want you now!" she screamed.

James stopped only long enough to unbuckle his pants and to pull them down, he pulled Maria's slacks and panties down to her ankles, she slipped off one shoe pulled her leg out though and spread her legs wide. James went quickly down on his knees and buried his face in her wet pussy, greedily he lapping up her sweet juices. Maria, her eyes closed held on to the control panel, while James fingered and sucked her.

He stopped suddenly and said, "Turn around and lean forward".

Maria quickly obeyed. With Maria now facing the control panel, hanging on by the switch controls, James entered her from behind, his think rod pushed easily into her hot moist hole, thrusting in and out, in and out. Maria was shaking uncontrollably, unaccustomed to being plummeted from behind, she felt James' penis start to swell and quickly pulled him out and turned around, she flew to the deck just as his hot tasty jism started to spew from his tool. Maria got a face full of sperm before she could lock her lips down on his erupting cock and feast on his tasty juices. Maria greedily sucked, tasting her sweet juices mixed with James seed, she grunted appreciatively after swallowing each tasty mouthful of his seed. Finally, James became flaccid, his load now spent and being digested in Maria's stomach. James pulled her up and took her in his arms, and then he carefully laid her down on the metal deck and after spreading her legs wide, entered her once again this time from the front with his now hard penis and passionately screwed mission-style.

Chapter 24

"Beep...beep...beep...beep" went the loud alarm signal, this was followed seconds later by a loud claxon bell,

"Oh shit!" James yelled, "What the fuck?" he looked at the control panel, where the knobs and switches were way out of position, many of the dial indicators were pegged high in the red. "My God! The boilers are overloaded; shit its going to blow!"

Suddenly, almost as if on queue, from somewhere below a steam joint gasket blew-out and with seconds the engineering compartments were filling with steam.

"Get dressed fast!" Jim commanded, "We gotta get out of here!"

Jim tried frantically to readjust the switches and dials to bring the crisis under control, but without any success. Maria was now dressed, only watched and waited helplessly. "Let's get outta here, there's nothing I can do!" Jim screamed as he grabbed Maria's hand and led her to a compartment hatch. It was a good thing too, because just as they got out of the engine room they heard a loud explosion rip through the engineering spaces the effects of which shook the ship violently. Both were thrown to the floor from the concussion, then from inside the compartment a loud roar was heard, some more explosions and a strong rush of air was felt coming out through the engine room hatch.

"My God; it's the ships hull, it's been breached, we have to get out of here!" James tried in vain to shut the hatch but was unable to get it closed, "Quick; we have to get to the main deck!" James yelled, follow me.

James grabbed her hand and rushed with her up ladders and through passageways going higher and higher. She heard another rumble from down below, people were awaken now and many were now out on deck wondering what had happened. James told them to calm down, everything was under control and that instructions will be given on the ships' public address system. The vessel lurched again as another rumble was heard from deep within the bowels of the ship. The lights flickered momentarily and went out, finally after a few seconds emergency lighting took over.

The ship was listing to the rear and to the starboard side as James led Maria to the main deck.

"Quickly" he told her, "You better put on a life preserver!" James reached inside a container on deck and pulled out two preservers, all those on deck seeing what they did quickly did the same. Still there was no announcement from the Public Address system,

"Surely they know by now something is wrong?" asked Maria, "Why they don't announce that something is wrong?"

James replied. "I don't know!"

It was still pitch dark on deck, except for the dim glow of the emergency lights. There was another rumble and a loud explosion, the ship lurched again, something hit Maria hard on her head she lost her balance started to fall, and then everything went dark.

Chapter 25

Maria was dizzy, she kept her eyes closed because they hurt from the bright light, she felt like she was facing a furnace, that she was in a hammock rocking back and forth, up and down, her head was pounding, her loins and breasts tingled strangely, her legs ached almost as those they were pulled apart like a wish bone.

She moaned,

"I think she is waking up!"

She heard someone said in broken English. Maria opened her eyes slowly, the pounding in her head got worse so she closed them again.

"Please don't move, you are safe." A different voice whispered to her.

She tried to speak, her lips moved, but they were parched and dry,

"Water!" she said almost inaudibly.

She felt someone gently lift her head a bit and put a large bowl to her lips, a warm liquid touched her dry lips, she slowly parted her lips and the warm water trickled in, she tried to swallow but couldn't... Maria pushed the vessel away from her face and spit the water out coughing hoarsely.

Maria opened her eyes, wincing with pain she saw that she was in some kind of large boat, lots of eyes staring at her, she slowly looked around,

"All men, no women, except me" she thought.

Everyone looked tired and exhausted, sitting around as the hot sun beat down. Maria moved her sore legs and felt something crusty pinching her pubic hairs. She looked down and saw she was completely naked, she was sun-burned too, her breasts and loins were beet red from exposure. She put her hand to her vagina and felt a creamy substance on her hands; she reached up and took a sniff. "Sperm" she thought to herself. She instinctively licked her fingers; no one said anything. Maria reached down again and scooped a large dollop off her sore pussy lips and legs, quickly scooping it into her hungry mouth and licking her fingers, "Mmmm" she involuntarily said. "I see some of you were taking advantage of me while I was knocked out." A few of the men smiled.

Maria looked around at all the faces, a few of the crew she thought she recognized, but she did not see James. "Can someone tell me what happened?"

A few of the men looked at each other than one said, "We are in a life boat, the SAN PEDRO sank yesterday morning."

Maria reached down unconsciously scraping off some more partially dried semen from her loins and licking it off her fingers,

"You mean we're...yesterday morning, we've been floating here for over a day?" she paused, looked down suspiciously at her sore loins, "Have you been fucking me since then?"

Most of the men looked away, or bowed their heads; "Si, seniorita, we survived though, we saved your life and pulled you aboard; you owe your life to us, Miguel over there..." pointing to the young man whom she knew but hadn't recognized, "...was very frantic about saving you, so we pulled you in."

Maria recoiled in horror as the tale was retold in bits and pieces of what happened. It seems the boiler explosion in the engine room, ruptured the hull and being an old vessel she quickly flooded and sank. Originally several life boats were launched, but this was the only one that got far enough away from the ship when it took its final plunge into the deep; the rest of the lifeboats were sucked beneath the surface in the vortex that followed. The occupants of this lone boat could only watch at a distance as the remaining survivors screaming, were sucked down with the liner to their watery graves.

"Miguel, what happened to James? He took me to the main deck".

Miguel answered, "I saw James get in one of the other life boats, that's all I know." Miguel added, "He must have been pulled under too, I'm sorry, I know you liked him."

Maria only sighed, "How soon before we're rescued?" Maria asked naively.

The man showed her a piece of equipment that looked a bit corroded and rusted. He tossed it disgustedly to her, "That is our emergency beacon!" Adding, "It doesn't work, hasn't been maintained in years, batteries are dead too! None of the emergency equipment aboard is in working order!"

Maria gasped in disgust and horror, "How are we going to survive, what about food, water?"

He replied, "Fortunately, these boats come with a limited supply of food and water, enough for a while if we ration it."

Maria absent- mindedly licked her fingers again and stuck them back carefully into her sore pussy, "How much food?" she hesitantly asked.

"Thirty people, thirty days if we ration it." He said adding, "But we have sixty aboard, including you, the food will only last maybe two weeks."

Maria licked her fingers again, "Does anybody have any idea where we are?" Maria continued, "By the way; what happened to my clothes?"

One of the men tried to answer her, "I think we're floating somewhere near the equator about 500 nautical miles off the coast of South America. As to your clothes; they were torn to rags when we pulled you in, they really were only rags when we found you floating with just a life preserver on, nearly naked in the water before the ship sank, and we needed something for bandages".

Maria noticed a couple men raise their limbs and saw indeed this was true. Maria sighed, "Can I have something to eat now?" she asked.

One of the other men reached down under the seat and pulled out a small shrink-wrapped foil package and tossed it to Maria, it was some kind of dried sea ration; Maria torn the package open and greedily pushed the contents to her mouth.

Within a second she spat the first bite out, "Phaaaht!" she exclaimed. "That tastes disgusting, its absolutely terrible!"

The man replied with a chuckle, "Well, that's all there is, sorry."

Maria thought a minute and said, "Wait just a second there, did you say that's all there is? Well, you're wrong!"

Maria looked to Miguel, who only smiled knowingly. "How about if everyone supplies me food if I give up my ration?"

Miguel translated in Spanish for the other men; some of the men smiled, others just rolled their eyes and sighed.

"You mean you think you will able to survive just by sucking us off and living on our sperm?" the man asked disbelievingly.

"That's my proposal, that should help extend the food, right?" Maria added, "I'll have to get all of my nutrition solely from your semen and that should provide most of my liquids too." she earnestly suggested.

She looked around, "Well, is it an arrangement we can agree too?"

The men looked at each other as though they thought she was crazy, but finally agreed that it just might work, so long as she didn't mind.

Maria said, "I guess it's only one of the sacrifices I'm willing to have to make for you guys." Maria looked around and said, "Okay, who's first. I famished!"

Chapter 26

Maria spent the better part of that day, and well into the evening sucking off each of the survivors. She moved methodically from crotch to crotch, taking each sweaty, dirty manhood eagerly in her hungry mouth, coaxing it quickly to life, and then draining it of it's warm nourshing contents.

Gradually, as the days turned into weeks, Maria felt her vigor return and her stamina grow stronger as her body was slowly re-hydrated by the life sustaining body fluids. Each survivor in turn, grateful for the exchange, never complaining as their life-giving fluid was eagerly consumed by the lone surviving female among them.

While the hours had turned into days, so the days turned into weeks; still, the life boat drifted on through the endlessly rolling ocean; day after day, the sun continued beating down on them. Maria seemed to grow stronger and healthier from this unorthodox dietary arrangement, as twice daily she drew forth the fertile contents from their ever weakening loins; while the survivors, living on a meager supply of dried sea rations and water grew weaker and thinner. The red sun-burned areas of Maria's body soon became a burnished dark tan as her body adjusted to the conditions at sea. Maria started to resemble a sun goddess with her richly toned skin, she was the picture of health, her body glowing from the deep tan, her body lost all traces of excess fat due to her mineral and protein rich diet.

1...456789