All Comments on 'Marie Loved to Go on a Hike'

by Longwalk

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Erotic Imagination is superior, to actively being raped. A 5 star submission, in every way.

To Hell with telling the Cops! -Marie enjoyed their stag party, just as much as those freeloading hunters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nobody with any intelligence

goes walking in a strange place without map and compass. One star for sheer stupidity.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 11 years ago
I enjoyed it

A few words that apparently should have been something else (example: "as" most likely should have been "was"... etc.) It made it a little tough to read but not so bad. Why Marie didn't want to report it, who knows. Embarrassment, fear, she loved it, ....not like Fred was much help when she needed him.

4 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
oh this was just so erotic

she gets fuck and he's just a wimpy assed husband with his whore

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Lucky

The OTHER nine couples who had this experience in different parts of the country did NOT write a story, because the sociopaths who were willing to do deeds like these killed those couples and secreted the bodies where they are unlikely to ever be found. We are lucky (as are they) that this surviving couple has a modicum of writing talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can you spell "badly"?

Good God, man!

Saying nothing about what people like that are really like, why not invest in a spelling and syntax checker?

two, to and too

their, there and they're

than, then

perimeter, parameter........the list is too long.

I could more easily forgive the blatantly dangerous subject matter if I could get past your atrocious spelling!

ONE STAR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What

What is with this 'sweet onion ' fascination? It's really distracting.I couldn't read past the third time I read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sounds Familiar

My husband of 20 years also took me on a hike andcamping trip in Upper Vermont. Three young men, similar to these, took my husband down and tied him to atree as well as removed all of his clothing. They made fun of his small thing and criticized his manhood while all three would pioke their much bigger things at me and when I was taken to the ground I had to deal with all three boys waving it in my face and eventually forced me to open wide and take all three of them deep in my throat. My husband was humiliated and so was I but i never experienced anything as this in my life. The only man I was everwith was my husband and on this one day I had to feel three men in me allat one time with my mouth, my vagina and my anus at all times. After they had their fun with me and lef t i slowly walked bole legged towards my husband and untied him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No police? WTF?

She's a forced-sex slut?

Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous