Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly Ben dove in and put his face between the two of them, pushed them together into his face and did everything he could to lick and kiss as much of her buxom chest as possible. The blood was rushing to Marilyn's breasts; they loved the attention that they were getting from Ben, especially as Ben started to focus on one with his mouth and then he switched to the next and back and forth. Marilyn loved to have her nipples licked and sucked and Ben knew just how she liked it and would even nibble from a little which sent great pleasure from Marilyn's nipples throughout her body.

The excitement from the breast play was great for Marilyn, but she was ready for some real excitement and just as Ben was just shifting his mouth from one breast to another she commanded him to "fuck me already, fuck me as hard as you can." Ben never one who wanted to upset his wife did as he was told. He made room in the crotch less panties for his full seven inches and pushed in as far and as deep as he possibly could. Ben was not in the mood to take is slow as he usually would, and it was obvious to him that neither was Marilyn. Once Ben was all of the way him he continued to fuck his wife as hard as he could, he easily hit her cervix on several thrusts to the point that the pain was almost too much for Marilyn.

If Marilyn had learned anything about herself the last few days was that she has a really fine line between pleasure and pain. This line was being crossed back and forth as Ben was pounding himself and his two hundred pound body into her as hard as he could. One second Marilyn would feel like she was going to have to pass out from the pain he was inflicting, but the next moment she would be encapsulated by an orgasm and shooting her cum all over his cock. What Marilyn was discovering about herself was that she was really enjoying both the pleasure and the pain; in fact it was getting to the point that she was not sure which side of the line she was enjoying more.

Ben continued to use all of his energy as he tried to push himself through Marilyn; but he was not worried about hurting her, it was clear that she was having a great time getting hammered by her husband. Marilyn was shaking so violently, an outside observer would think that she was having a seizure, the convulsions were wringing throughout her body. Ben was feeling the vibrations, and it was making his job of fucking her as hard as he could very difficult, but he continued. Ben was fucking his wife and she was feeling such pleasure that no matter how excited he was making her, she simply was dehydrated and unable to continue to produce lubrication. Ben had literally fucked his wife raw.

The line between pleasure and pain was getting finer and finer by the moment, but Marilyn's pussy was no longer wet enough to take all of Ben and she wanted to feel the power he exuded when he came in her. She was begging him to cum, louder and louder she screamed for him to fill her up. The convulsing from the Marilyn as well as her begging was more than enough to send Ben over the edge as he emptied another round of cum into his wife's womb, pushing and shooting as far into her as he possibly could. Having just exhausted a load of cum into his wife there was not much more left for Ben to shoot, but he tried as hard as he could to fill up and re-lubricate his wife. After four or five streams Ben was spent and fell to the side of his wife. Both Ben and Marilyn were exhausted as they lay next to each other, panting and trying to catch their breath, neither of them able to speak after the activities of the evening.

After several minutes Ben got up and decided that they needed a shower to clean themselves off. Marilyn was not too receptive to the idea as she did not feel that she was going to be able to move; but as Ben slowly took the lingerie off of her, the same lingerie that she has just bought and that they were too excited to take off earlier, Marilyn came around and decided that a shower would be a great way to end the evening. Ben got all of the clothes off of his ragged and exhausted wife; she looked extremely satisfied and spent. As Ben got her up and started the shower he went to strip down the bed, it was time for new sheets after the last two evenings.

Marilyn was in the shower, finishing up her hair when Ben came into the bathroom, she was not sure where he had gone but she was happy and comforted to know that he was in there with her. Ben decided that after the rigorous sex that it was time for a more sensual encounter and shut off the lights making the room very dark and very difficult to see where Ben was going, but he had lived in this house long enough to know his way around. As he slowly slipped into the shower his Marilyn squealed with delight, she was comforted to know that he was there to protect her, not that there was much to be protected from on this evening.

Slowly they washed each other in the dark, occasionally stepping on each other's feet or knocking over the shampoo or body wash bottles. For such a sexual act it was a very innocent shower, there were a few small kisses exchanged between the two of them but other than touching the erogenous zones for the purpose of cleaning them there was nothing sexual going on in the shower. As they were finishing up they each got out of the shower and dried themselves off, debating about what to wear that evening they both decided that the best option was to wear nothing.

At first Marilyn was shocked to see the new sheets in the bed; she was worried that she would have to sleep in one of the many wet spots that she had left over the last two nights. When she noticed the change on the bed she immediately knew where Ben had been while she started the shower, ever appreciative of the thoughtfulness of the gesture she reached over to Ben and gave him a very loving hug while planting a large kiss on his mouth. The two of them, without another word, climbed into the bed and embraced in each other's arms. Within minutes they were asleep, both of them with huge smiles on their faces.

Chapter ten -- Breakfast in Bed

As he awoke that Sunday morning Ben felt something was wrong, it took him just a moment to realize that he had been left alone in the massive king sized bed that he shared with his wife Marilyn. Somehow she had been able to get up and move around without him noticing, and now he was left to lay there by himself wondering just what she was up to now. He could hear her putzing around in the kitchen and decided that rather than alert her to the fact that he had been awake, Ben wanted to see what she had in store for him, if in fact she had anything in store for him. Finally he could hear her coming down the hallway and he quickly pretended that he was still sleeping.

Marilyn entered the bedroom and got a tingle of excitement run through her body as she realized that Ben was still asleep, the last part of her extensive plan was coming to fruition just as she had imagined. Immediately she put the tray with the breakfast she had made Ben on the table next to the bed and carefully climbed into the bottom of the bed, not wanting to disturb her sleeping husband. She nuzzled her way under the sheets until her face was staring at his semi-erect sleeping cock, Marilyn imagined that he must have been having at least a partially erotic dream as his cock was slowly growing and jumping as she moved closer.

After a moment of starting at his beautiful piece of manhood, Marilyn reached down with put her hands around Ben's cock, instantly making it harder. Quickly Marilyn put her mouth around his entire cock, waiting for it to grow inside of her mouth from the stimulation. She loved nothing more than to have a flaccid cock placed in her mouth and then making it grow with just her pierced tongue. As Ben grew and further filled Marilyn's mouth she began having trouble keeping him entirely inside of her, but she was doing everything she can not to let go of any piece of his meat.

Ben was fully hard now and he felt that it was about time to pretend to wake up; after all he was certain that is what Marilyn was trying to accomplish this morning. Slowly Ben pretended to arise and acted delightfully surprised at how was awaken. Moaning down to Marilyn as she continued to engulf his cock in her mouth, working her tongue up and down his shaft as he loved her to, the excitement was flowing through his body and Marilyn could feel the electricity in her mouth. Marilyn turned her head and looked up at her lover; she could see the pleasure in his waking face which made her smile, as much as she was able to with his cock filling her up.

The sensations filling Ben were overwhelming him, while he was not woken up by his wife he had only been up momentarily before he had his beautiful wife wrapping her sensuous lips around his extremely hard dick. Seeing her smiling at him while her tongue is running up and down him was almost too much for him to handle, despite after only a few minutes of action. As Marilyn reached down and started to placed each of his balls into her palm while tickling the area just below them with her finger tips, she knew just what Ben liked and just how to get him going. Marilyn was happy when she realized that Ben was about ready to explode as she was ready to swallow everything that he had to send her way.

The scene he was witnessing as well as the physical feelings that Marilyn was sending through his body by the assault on his cock as well as her manipulation of his balls was all too much for Ben. He sent gush after gush of his cum into the back of Marilyn's mouth, she took as much as she possibly could, sucking it all down while milking every last bit of cum he could out of Ben. When she was satisfied that she had gotten everything out of him that she possibly could Marilyn moved up and planted a large kiss on his mouth, finishing her Sunday morning wake up call.

Just as quickly as she had started Marilyn rolled off of the bed, leaving Ben in shock as to what had just happened. The last few minutes had been a whirlwind for Ben, he had woken up alone only to find his wife moments later giving him one of the best blow jobs of his life, then kiss him on the mouth and finally roll off the bed. Moments later after he she got off of the bed she was presenting a tray with his favorite breakfast, French toast and bacon. Ben was not sure if he could be happier or more content with how things were, finally he decided that it did not matter and that he was just going to enjoy the moments while they were lasting. Marilyn brought in her own tray for breakfast; she was eating scrambled eggs and orange slices a much healthier alternative to Ben's, something that she would normally remind him of, but given the past few days she no longer felt like nagging him over his eating habits.

The two of them lay in bed together, eating, relaxing and talking about what had just transpired. Both of them agreed that there was much they had been missing over the last five years and that they were ready to make sure that they never found themselves in the kind of drought that they were in before that fateful weekend. One thing that they were both worried about and trying to determine was how they were going to go about exploring the sexual adventure that was before them. After several hours of discussions they decided that the best method would be for them to go off on their own for that Sunday and to make a list of the top ten experiences they wanted to experience, a bucket list type of things that they could share and experience together. At first Marilyn was not so sure, this seemed too stupid and corny to her, but she went along with it because Ben always loved to play games and she knew he always wanted to partake in different kinds of sex games, so she felt that this might be a good way to turn their newly found experimentation level into a sexy game that they could share.

Finally they finished up their breakfast in bed and prepared to go on their separate ways. Marilyn made plans to go to a local café and hang out and talk with Chloe while Ben was going to lie around watching football all afternoon. Both agreed to not only work on their lists, but to determine the best path forward towards revealing and ultimately completing the ideas on said list. Before they left each other they made one pact and that would be that each item on their lists had to be something that they can both take part in, there was to be no secrets as this would allow them to avoid any jealousy that might creep into the equation.

Chapter eleven -- The Lists

After an extremely exciting weekend together and a very relaxing day for each of them apart from each other it was time for Ben and Marilyn to get back to the grind stone and start another week of work. When the alarm went off at five in the morning that Monday neither of them was too excited to get back into the office. They had just discovered how great their sex life could be and each worried that the work week would not allow them to continue the adventures they had begun to embark on, in fact so much so that neither of them even considered having sex that morning before work, they just wanted to sleep as late as they could get away with while still getting to work on time. The one carrot that each had to get them through the day was that both had completed their lists and they would begin discussing and sharing those lists that evening when they were together.

Ben was having a standard Monday morning, nothing too exciting when he received an email in his personal account from Marilyn. This email was entitled "NSFW" and Ben immediately got aroused as to just what Marilyn would be sending him that he would not be able to open on his work computer. Instantly Ben closed the door to his office and reached for his iPhone and began to pull up the message, it took a moment to download but when it was completed Ben saw the breasts of his wife greeting him. Just like that he found himself turned on and afraid to get up from his desk, Ben kept thinking to himself what a good thing it was that he had the Monday morning conference call with the corporate headquarters about to start. Ben usually hated this meeting, but today it provided him with the perfect cover to stay in his office and stare at the tits of his wife.

This was so unusual for Marilyn, for years Ben had asked her to just send dirty text message, let alone pictures to his email of her naked parts. While she was trying to take the picture in the stall in the ladies room at work Marilyn felt quite awkward, she was not sure what she was doing but the wetness soaking her panties told her that she was definitely enjoying herself. While it was a relatively safe thing for her to do, after all it was not like Ben was going to forward the picture around the internet, Marilyn still got a great thrill from exposing herself to her camera and sending it to her lover. After she sent it and went back to her cubicle she was completely unproductive for several minutes, not only was she waiting for a response from Ben but she was mentally kicking herself for not doing this before now and thus missing out on the pure adrenaline rush that was encompassing her body.

Unfortunately for Ben he did not have much time to soak in the shock of what had just happened to him, he was the first person called in the meeting and had to focus on the conversion he led the previous Friday as well as all of the issues that his team had to work on that afternoon. After reporting and answering questions for about fifteen minutes the group on the phone was satisfied with the answers that Ben had provided and commended him on his great performance under pressure. Receiving the commendations, which did not come lightly from the corporate office, was a great sense of joy for Ben, but they paled in comparison to the joy he received from the picture that his wife had sent him.

Since Ben had never received something like this from Marilyn before he was not sure how to respond and decided to play coy with her and not respond at all. Marilyn knew about his Monday morning meeting, Ben thought to himself, and she would not be expecting any type of response he surmised. After a few minutes of spacing out thinking about his life and where it was heading Ben had decided that he would respond to Marilyn in appropriate fashion. Finally he was able to end the conference call as well as get up from his desk and headed to the bathroom to work on a response.

He was not quite sure what an appropriate response would be, thinking about it all of the way to the bathroom. One thing that Ben knew for sure was that he was going to have to send an explicit picture in return if he was going to have any response. As he got into the bathroom stall where he could privately take the pictures he decided that it would be best if he sent too pictures, the first one he took right as he sat down on the toilet seat and showed a completely flaccid cock, very small and not excited in any way. Once he took that he put in an email to Marilyn with the same "NSFW" title, and in the body above the picture he simply wrote "before." Once that email was on its way Ben worked on getting himself excited and hard, he looked at the picture that Marilyn had sent him and imagined he was jerking off over her tits and shooting stream after stream of his white cum all over her. It did not take long for Ben to reach the point he was looking for and quickly snapped a picture of his now fully erect dick, sent it in another email entitled "NSFW", this time with the title "after" above the picture.

Ben had found this extremely erotic and he too had wished that he had done this before that Monday morning; also he could not wait to get home and see Marilyn and show her in person just what she did to him. Wanting not to wait for the evening Ben thought momentarily about masturbating right there in the men's room at work, but as someone walked in he snapped himself back into sense; while he wanted a more active and exciting sex life, it was not worth risking his job. Instead Ben tried to think of other thoughts so that he could conceal his rampaging hard on and get back to his work, after a few minutes he was able to do just that.

By the time she received his two emails Marilyn had already given up hope that he would return the favor. She worried that maybe she accidently sent them to the wrong person, scared she must have checked her sent folder five or six times before she was certain she had gotten it right. This was so unlike him she thought to herself, he usually responded to emails instantly, especially during his boring Monday morning meeting. After about an hour of focusing on her email and stressing that something was wrong Marilyn finally snapped out of her trance and decided that it was time to be productive at work. Almost instantly after she did though her phone buzzed and there was an email from Ben, and then moments later a second!

Having limited privacy in the office where she worked, unlike Ben would could close his office door, Marilyn found that she would have to go to the bathroom in order to review what he had sent her. As she headed there she was able to see the preview on each email, which was just the text, the first saying "before" and the second saying "after". Marilyn was not sure what she was going to be finding when she was able to actually open the emails but she sure was looking forward to her discovery. As Marilyn opened the first one she was disappointed in what she saw, she always told Ben that size did not matter, not that it was a problem for Ben anyhow, but she never really meant it, she always was hoping to be with someone with a larger dick and was pleasantly surprised when she found out just how big Ben could be.

Marilyn was rewarded though with her treat as she paged to the second email she found all seven inches of Ben's cock, standing proudly, staring down at her. Now while she never was really into the look of the male anatomy, knowing that Ben had done this at work as well as how it made her feel instantly soaked her panties. She too wanted to play with herself right there in the bathroom at the office, but just like Ben she thought better of it and decided to get back to work and try to focus as much as she could, hoping that would help the day go by quicker so she could go home and jump her husband.

1...45678...14