Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hurried to the garage door and opened it to walk into the foyer were he found a note waiting for him as he walked in, the note said "Put on the blindfold and knock twice when you are ready, you better make sure you can't see anything." Immediately Ben was put at ease and a cool wave of comfort and relief swept through his body, after all there was no way in his mind that Marilyn would go through all of this if she was going to kick him out or end their marriage.

Ben quickly looked for the blindfold, finding it sitting on the keys table right next to the door. He did not recognize it and figured that he must be new; this sent a feeling of excitement through him, wondering what else had been recently purchased. Not wanting to upset Marilyn he did this quickly and realized that everything went pitch black, there was even very minimal light getting through, Marilyn must have done her homework on blind folds he thought, wondering what else she had done her homework on and what she had in store for him that evening. Once Ben was fully situated he knocked on the front door twice and within moments Marilyn was at his side pulling on his arm.

No amount of anticipation could have prepared Ben for the shock he received as Marilyn grabbed his arm. Ben had just completed with the second knock on the door when he had this soft hand grabbing on to his elbow causing him to jump back in fear, which led to Marilyn laughing at him and calling him a baby for being so jumpy and skittish. Ben could not help himself though, he was just not prepared for her and at that point the excitement that was filling his body, and his cock, was joined by fear as to what Marilyn was going to do to him this evening. Ben was thinking to himself that she had just gotten a taste of pain the night before and he wondered if now she was willing to dish it out rather than receive it, a prospect that he did not look forward to seeing become a reality.

Rather than take him straight to the bedroom as he was expecting Marilyn veered left into the dining room, which is when Ben first recognized the song being played, "Drops of Jupiter" by Train, instantly he knew that this was from Marilyn's romance playlist and that she had far more than sex on her mind for the evening. "Drops of Jupiter" was the song that Ben would always play when he was trying to romance Marilyn, so it was only fitting that it was the song that was playing when she brought him into the dining room. He was not sure if that was by chance or if she had planned it that way, but Ben did not care he was just filled with anticipation of what was to come.

As Ben was getting situated in the seat that Marilyn had directed him to, the rest of his senses began to strengthen to make up for the loss of his site. Not only could he clearly hear the romance playlist that Marilyn had started but he smelled something in the air, a smell that when it finally registered on him what it was made him smile at the thought of the lobster he was about to eat. Almost immediately though after sense the lobster smell that was coming up from in front of him Ben was shocked back to reality when Marilyn grabbed both of his wrists and pulled them behind the chair and handcuffed them, this must have been another of Marilyn's recent purchases Ben thought to himself, but how was he going to eat?

Marilyn was having too much fun, she had not only teased her husband all day and made him worry about their relationship but he she had gotten him blindfolded and handcuffed while his favorite food was sitting in front of him, he had to smell the aroma of this she was certain. Finally, after getting Ben all tied up with no way to eat his lobster she sat across the table from him and began to eat her own dinner while talking continuing to tease and tantalize him. Marilyn was very descriptive as to the food she was eating and how sensuously she was eating it, all of the while Ben was begging for just a taste, she was not about to give in though until she had eaten all of her lobster as well as the three tiger shrimp tails that she had made, teasing Ben the entire time.

The excitement Ben had been feeling continued to grow in anticipation of finally being able to eat, he could smell that all of the lobster had not been eaten and was just waiting for Marilyn to untie him to allow him to dive into his share. When Marilyn finally finished, Ben could hear her getting up and heading to the kitchen. At first Ben just thought that Marilyn was only further teasing him, but then when she did not come back for several minutes he began to worry. Was this her revenge for last night? Did he read the entire evening wrong? Was she just going to leave him tied up with his favorite food getting cold just in front of him? All of these thoughts were running through Ben's mind and he was not sure what to do, but he knew that the raging excitement that had flowed through his body moments earlier was replaced by rampant fear.

After what seemed like forever but could not have been more than a few minutes, Marilyn returned to the dining room. She proceeded to straddle Ben and sit on his lap facing her, she could feel the bulging hard on of his spring back to life and strain against his khaki shorts, trying to poke her through them and pulsating to life as she seductively kissed him on the neck. All tension that Ben was feeling about what was going on had fallen out of his body for once and all and he knew that it was going to be a great night, but while Ben was enjoying the tingling he was feeling from Marilyn's mouth exploring his neck and face, he was still hungry and begging for the lobster.

Since Ben was tied up, Marilyn realized that she would have to feed him Ben, for some reason she had not thought this far ahead in her planning of dinner; but ever the quick thinker she had an idea. Quickly Marilyn took the lobster out of the tail and cut it into tiny pieces; she put one of the pieces in her mouth and leaned over to kiss Ben on the mouth. Ben having no idea what was going on and what would happen next Ben's excitement and anticipation levels were never higher. He could feel Marilyn leaning in for a kiss and Ben prepared for this, but he could never have prepared for what was next as Marilyn not only kissed him, but gave him a piece of lobster in the process. Marilyn continued this throughout the entire lobster as well as the pieces of tiger shrimp and it was by far the most sensual meal either of them had ever had their entire lives. The pure sexuality of the meal had both of them as horny as they had been the night before, if not more so, they needed each other, right then and there.

Their combined passion got the best of them and Marilyn had to put the rest of her plans for the evening on hold momentarily to satisfy their urges; but she still wanted to maintain control over the situation and rather than untie him she simply opened his pants enough to get his seven inch cock to spring free and stick straight up in the air. She quickly took off the new lingerie that she had purchased earlier, she did not want Ben to feel anything as she fucked him and wanted to save that for later. Just as quickly as she removed the lingerie she impaled herself on Ben's cock, passion and pleasure rushed through her body as she instantly had as orgasmic shocks rocked her almost immediately.

Even as she was experiencing an intense orgasm, she could feel the pleasure that was pulsing through Ben's body even before she could feel his cock spasm as he shot stream after stream of his cum into her. As his warm hot cum was shooting into her and filling up her tight pussy Marilyn's orgasm only grew in intensity, she could feel the endorphins flow throughout her entire body. Marilyn loved nothing more than to feel the pure sexual passion that was Ben's cum exploding inside her, the hot sticky wet cum filling her and coating her pussy walls, she didn't need any other stimulation to get off, but when she was already roaring in orgasm as she was this night it pushed to atmospheric heights of pleasure.

Marilyn wanted to milk Ben's cock all night long, the orgasmic pleasure she was experiencing was just too good to give up on a normal occasion; but Marilyn still had plans for the rest of the evening and figured that this was only the start. Quickly and without notice she dismounted off of Ben and left the room, leaving him as he was just coming down from his own orgasm and to wonder where she was or what was to come next. While Ben was helpless in the dining room Marilyn was in the bedroom putting back on the lingerie that she had purchased that afternoon for Ben, she was going to pick back up with her original plans after the unexpected quickie they had at the dining room table. Marilyn snickered to herself as she was finishing getting dolled up and ready to go free Ben from the handcuffs that he had been in since he had gotten home, "if only he knew what I have in store for him," she thought as she was headed out of the bedroom.

Chapter nine -- Desert

It had been about five minutes since Marilyn had left the dining room; Ben was getting anxious for what was to come next. Finally gone were the fears that he was having regarding his relationship, the quickie associated with the sensuous dinner they had just experienced had calmed his nerves; but now he wanted to see what was going to happen next and was eager with anticipation. Ben knew that Marilyn had never been like this before, even when they had a better sex life, she never had put this much thought into sex. To Marilyn sex was always more of an afterthought than forethought so Ben was left without any clues as to what to expect for the rest of the evening, a fact that was not lost on Marilyn as she re-entered the dining room.

Marilyn walked into the room with a certain swagger, a confidence that she had never had before. For the first time in her life she was taking control of her sex life, a thought that she had over and over and which continually excited her. She was having trouble telling whether the juiciness in her vagina was from her current or earlier excitement or if it was just all of Ben's cum dripping out of her, either way she did not care and she was ready for more action as soon as Ben was, which was she was going to make sure was soon. Marilyn walked slow and seductively over to the chair, even though she knew Ben could not see her she felt sexier as she walked this way over to where he was sitting, once she got there she kissed the back of his neck and reached her hands down to the furry handcuffs, slowly unlocking them while ordering Ben to not do anything rash and to keep the blindfold on as she was not ready for him to remove it just quite yet.

Ben wanted nothing more to take off the blindfold and look at his beautiful wife, he figured that as long as she was going through all of this trouble that she had to be in some kind of sexy lingerie; but he was just happy to be freed from the handcuffs that she had placed on him. She told him not to do anything rash, but Ben had to ask if he could either button up his pants or take them off all together, after all he figured he must have been some sight, sitting there tied to the chair wearing all of his clothes but with his cum covered dick sticking out. After a moment of contemplating his request Marilyn told him to take off the pants but to leave the shirt on, she did not want to take the chance that by removing it he was going to accidently move the blindfold, no she would take care of taking off his shirt when the time came.

Marilyn allowed Ben to stand up to take off his pants, she loved seeing him without any pants on and she stood behind him admiring his ass which was always a weakness for her. She never really understood why but Marilyn always loved Ben's ass, and even as he put on more weight as he got older it never seemed to have a negative effect on his ass. Just looking at it and thinking about grabbing onto his ass as he was fucking her sent another sharp tingle from her brain down to her still dripping cunt, again though she had better plans for the night and was not going to allow herself to get too distracted from the plans of the evening, plans which she already has made some changes to after their impromptu fuck at dinner.

Once Marilyn snapped out of the trance that Ben's hard ass had put her in she led him directly the bedroom, where he could immediately smell the incense that was filling the room, and obvious had most of the afternoon. Ben also could feel the heat that was in the room, he could only assume that this was from a very high number of candles that he assumed Marilyn had put to help create a truly romantic environment for the two of them. After being in the room for a moment Marilyn was able to start playing some music, she had moved her iPhone from the dining room speaker system and placed it into the one they kept in their bedroom. Ben immediately recognized the playlist Marilyn had switched too, she was no longer using her romance playlist, rather she had moved on to her fucking playlist, a set of songs that she only played when she was in the mood for some hot, sweaty and dirty action with Ben. The thoughts of the scene that was playing out in front of him had his already once spent cock growing at attention again, this was a rare, but very welcome, occurrence for Ben and Marilyn, once she noticed, as he did not always have the best after sex recovery time.

Once Marilyn got the playlist she wanted playing she had decided that she had enough with dominating Ben and laid herself out on the bed in a position that screams "take me." Finally, once Marilyn was positioned to her satisfaction she finally gave Ben permission to take off the blindfold that he had been wearing since he had arrive at home before dinner; but she made it clear that his shirt had to come off at the same time, she was not going to tolerate any clothes on him and while she was done being the dominate one for the evening she was going to try to remain in control of the actions of Ben for the rest of the evening. So as to not displease her Ben took off his shirt first, being careful as to not remove the blindfold at the same time; he was eager but did not want to appear over eager.

As Ben slowly removed his shirt and the blindfold his senses were shocked into a realization of the environment that Marilyn had made for the two of them in their bedroom. Ben had never seen the bedroom like this, between the music, incense and what must have been fifty candles placed throughout the room it had a very sexy and orgasmic feel to the surroundings. The only light in the room was what came in from the moon outside in the one window they had as well as the light that the candles put off, which while ample enough to ample enough to allow Ben to see his wife laying on the bed begging him to fuck her without saying a work, it was not enough to fully light the room, essentially it was a cross between a "lights off" and a "lights on" experience. Ben himself had always preferred "lights on" because he liked to watch, but this was an environment that he found very stimulation, as observed by his now pulsing cock that was just craving some more attention.

Ben was just amazed by what he saw, his wife had obviously bought her new lingerie today as he had never seen it before; but she looked stunning as far as he was concerned. She was wearing a black lace up halter corset that only accentuated her amazing tits, along with, what Ben assumed was, black lace crotch less panties over a black lace garter belt. The garter belt was connected to a pair of black thigh high stockings that only made her legs look sexier. Ben was in a world all to himself and the only thing in that world was his supremely sexy wife and his cock continued to strain to get harder than it already was, it had gotten so hard that it was starting to stretch Ben's skin to the point that it was starting to hurt; but looking down he could not have cared less. Ben was sent over the edge when Marilyn said in her most seductive voice "hope you enjoy your desert!"

Marilyn could not wait any longer; she needed to be fulfilled by her husband and beckoned Ben to the bed. As Ben was climbing on the bed she had him stop though, she wanted him to eat out her pussy, which while Ben had been more than willing to do this in the past, he had never done so while it was still filled with his cum. Ben noticeable hesitated for a second before Marilyn threatened to get the whip and beat him into compliance. Even with the fear of getting whipped and beaten by his wife Ben still was not sure that he was ready to do what she had been asking, but after thinking about it quickly while hesitating and slowly moving in he realized that if he was going to ask her to do things that she may not be comfortable with that he would have to be willing to do the same for her.

Ben was not looking forward to what he was about to partake in, after all he had never tasted himself and he was scared, partially because of what he would taste like and partially because a little piece of him was afraid that he would actually like it and this disturbed him. He knew that it was ridiculous to be disturbed by something so simple, it was not like it some other guys cum, it was just something that came out of his own body; but that did not stop Ben's apprehensiveness. Tentatively he leaned down to Marilyn's crotch and parted the new pair of crotch less panties that she had purchased to reveal her dripping wet hairless cunt just begging to be licked.

Never the patient one and hating to be teased Marilyn commanded him to hurry up and finally grabbed the back of his head and forced it down to her soaking pussy. Ben was shocked but forced to face his fears very quickly and began with an assault on her clit, sending shock waves through her body. The shock of her body made her hips pop up, forcing her pussy into his mouth and as they contracted they forced out the cum that Ben had deposited into her earlier. For the first time Ben tasted his own cum and much to his surprise it was not as bad as he was expecting, maybe he was just too horny to care but he continued to assault Marilyn's clit while sticking his tongue as far into her as he possibly could. By this point Ben was not sure what he was licking up, whether it was his cum or the juices that Marilyn was excreting as she was convulsing over and over again.

Ben's cock was as hard as it could possibly be as he continued to send shock waves through Marilyn, shock waves that were so hard that Ben could feel them in his mouth. The excitement of what he was doing to Marilyn as well as the effect it was having on him was sending pleasure receptors all throughout his body into overdrive, neither of them had ever experienced this before and they both knew, without saying anything, that this would not be the last time. It was not that this was Ben's preference, but the pleasure that Marilyn was receiving was so intense that she could not control herself and that the thrill was flowing out of her pussy and into Ben's mouth, all that he ever cared about was giving her pleasure and he would make sure that she experienced this high again.

As Marilyn's latest orgasm subsided Ben moved from her crotch and worked his way up her torso, tickling up the corset and he gave it small, subtle kisses. Marilyn could not feel these kisses but they were erotic enough to start her back up as she was enjoying the teasing sensation as well as the lead up and anticipation of what was to come. As Ben got to the top of the corset he began lightly kissing the tops of her breasts, which were struggling to break free of the black fabric that was containing them. Ben wanted to see them himself and he reached out to the top of the corset and ripped it down so that it was underneath her breasts and they were standing up, ready for the world to see and enjoy.

1...34567...14