Marilyn and Ben

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to explore each others' mouths as Ben started moving his hands all over each of the girls' bodies, his right on his wife Marilyn and his left on his new lover Chloe. Ben paid particular attention to each of their breasts, squeezing and massaging them while pinching the nipples as they grew harder. Both girls were enjoying this and began to do the same to each other as well as Ben, even though Marilyn knew that Ben hated to have his nipples played with she felt that he would not mind this evening and given how much she loved nipples she just could not help herself. Marilyn had never played with the nipples of a woman but she found the excitement and arousal coming from Chloe when she played with her nipples to be something way more than she had ever experienced with Ben or her college boyfriend, this just made her already wet vagina even wetter and was anxious to have Ben's cock inside her.

Chloe as well was aroused beyond the passionate kissing and breast fondling that was going on, she backed away from the action and she took control. Chloe ordered Marilyn to remove the rest of her skimpy lingerie and get onto all fours on the bed, Marilyn not used to being submissive balked at first which only made Chloe angry and she in turn spanked her lover once which did not do anything to persuade Marilyn. Chloe's second spanking sent a pleasurable pain into Marilyn and she willing complied with the command she was given.

Ben sensing the direction this was going went to position himself behind Marilyn, only to be stopped by Chloe who yelled at him, "Who told you to do anything?!?!?!" This was only preceded by a hard spank to Ben's ass, something that he never had enjoyed before but suddenly found himself deriving pleasure from the pain. This pleasure encouraged Ben to see how far he could push it with Chloe and continued to fight back, which only enraged Chloe more, she did not like being ignored or deceived and she took out her anger on Ben, but she needed something more than her hand to get the job done and knowing how much Marilyn liked to brag about her whip, so Chloe started looking around for it until she found the box underneath the nightstand and hit pay dirt.

Immediately Ben realized what a mistake he had made and as Chloe came at him swinging away with the whip. It wasn't a large whip, with only 14 inch long lashes but the sexual fury that was Chloe made the whip a very scary proposition for Ben and he immediately asked what Chloe, his master, wanted him to do he was hers there was nothing more that he would do to upset her. Unfortunately for Ben it was too late, Chloe had him turn around and bend over, and she lashed him several times on this ass, turning it bright red before turning her attention back to Marilyn.

Marilyn was never afraid of a little light bondage, but she never had experienced anything like the pleasure as well as the pain that Chloe inflicted in her. Not only was she asking to be whipped harder and with more frequency she also wanted to have Ben's rock hard cock inside her, she was begging Chloe for it and after five or six more thrashes, Marilyn had lost count, Chloe had finally ordered Ben to assume the position and beginning fucking his wife from behind, afraid of being hit again Ben immediately did as he was told and Chloe helped guide into Marilyn's wet pussy before giving him a smack on the ass with the whip and encouraging him to fuck his wife as hard as he possibly could.

In between Ben's thrusts Chloe would swing the whip and smack Marilyn in the ass, she was enjoying the control a whole lot but that just was not enough for her, she needed to have her pussy licked. Stopping the smacking and dropping the whip Chloe did what she had originally intended to do and crawled onto the bed underneath Marilyn in a sixty-nine position. Marilyn, despite her obvious arousal was focused enough to instinctively bend her head down and taste her good friend for the first time. Marilyn the tease was in no mood to do so and just dove in to Chloe's perfectly smooth pussy, she had gotten laser treatment sometime ago and had not had any hair there, focusing mostly on the engorged clit that was protruding.

Marilyn was amazed, she had never tasted another woman and had only tasted herself on a few rare occasions where she would suck Ben's dick after he had been fucking her for a little. She loved what she tasted and wanted more, diving in further, flicking her pierced tongue on Chloe's clit, feeling, seeing and hearing her convulsions as she was being pleasured by her good friend. Finally Marilyn began to stick her abnormally long tongue into Chloe's gaping pussy; forcing it in as far as she could before pulling it back out and doing it all over again. Chloe was so turned on from the domination just moments before that the extraordinary head she was receiving was too much and pushed her over the edge. She bucked her hips wildly, Marilyn unlike Chloe was prepared for this, and having sensed the oncoming orgasm for her good friend and backed her head up as Chloe's hips wildly bucked up, trying to never lose contact with Marilyn's tongue.

As Chloe was reaching her orgasm this only further turned on Marilyn who was about to reach her own as Ben was still fucking her from behind, which was by far her favorite position. Doggies style was always a sure way for Marilyn to quickly and easily get off, but having just fucked her best friend's pussy with her tongue Marilyn was beyond orgasmic as the shock waves hit her body and she flooded Ben's dick with her cum. She had never squirted before, and wasn't sure what it would feel like if she had, but Marilyn had never been this wet before either. The cum was dripping out of her and into Chloe's waiting mouth below, Chloe whose own orgasms had began to subside drank up as much of Marilyn's cum as possible, even moving closer to the source to taste it all. Not only did this only further intensify Marilyn's orgasms but was the tipping point that sent Ben over the edge.

He began pumping his cum into his wife as she loved nothing more than to milk his dick with her pussy, but after a few blasts Chloe was begging him to give her some and he removed his cock and began to spray his sticky seed all over Chloe's eager face, occasionally getting some into her mouth but mostly getting it everywhere but her mouth, but Chloe didn't care, she was so happy she couldn't care about anything, but she wanted to share her lust with her good friend and went up to kiss her one more passionate kiss. Marilyn had by now fallen to the bed once Ben removed his cock and was exhausted from the intense few hours she had just had. Marilyn turned her onto her back and planted and extremely slopping and wet kiss, snowballing the little bit of Ben's cum that had actually gotten into her mouth. For the rest Marilyn took it upon herself to like clean Marilyn's face, and while she did not generally like the taste of Ben's cum at that moment she could not have cared less about what it tasted like given her euphoria.

Ben just sat back down on his chair, exhausted not only from his extremely long work day, but from the last few hours of what had been the best night of his life and the two major orgasms that he had experienced. Watching the scene that unfolded, Marilyn and Chloe kissing, Marilyn cleaning off Chloe's face and then finally the two of them just getting themselves entangled into each other Ben was beyond happy and hopefully that this was a new page, hopefully one that would lead to more exciting times such as this, for his marriage. After several minutes of sitting and watching the two girls while contemplating the meaning of this night Ben knew that it was time for him to join them in the bed one last time. When Ben climbed in behind his lovely wife both of the girls objected and moved around him, positioning him between each other for what they had planned next. This time however they wouldn't be plotting for more action or excitement, after all it was well past midnight, but to snuggle up to their strong man and to sleep, the three of them were spent and ready for a peaceful night together.

Chloe, Marilyn and Ben all slept in that Saturday morning, none of them even thinking about getting up before eleven am. When Ben finally did wake up he was the first and he found himself realizing that the previous night had not just been a magical dream but in fact reality. On his left shoulder he found the head of his beautiful wife whom he loved more than anything while on his right shoulder rested the head of one of his best friends with whom he never imagined he would be this intimate with. Slowly and softly as not wanting to wake them Ben kissed each of them on the forehead, neither woke but both hummed lightly, it was clear that they were at peace and felt secure with Ben's arms around them. Ben continued to lay there, not wanting the moment to end, for at least an hour thinking about what had happened the night before and how Marilyn was going to react now that she had sobered up, would she be appalled with the night before and revert back to her old ways or would this be the dawn of a new era for her? One thing that he knew is that his marriage would be changed forever.

Chapter seven -- A New Day

After laying around for more than an hour Chloe and Marilyn slowly started to wake up, both of them nuzzling in closer to Ben as they did so and smiling at each other as they arose. As each of them fully came out of their sleep, they moved over top of Ben and kissed each other, like they were reading each other's minds. It was a short kiss, more of a good morning kiss than anything, but it was a sensuous kiss between two great friends. Ben looked down on this and could only smile, it had appeared that some of the worst fears that he had the evening before had been relieved as Marilyn was now sober and still kissing her new female lover.

As they got up, they all decided that they needed a shower and that the bed sheets needed to be washed, desperately! The sheets were sticky from the cum that had drenched them the evening before while Ben, Marilyn and Chloe were sweating and sticky themselves. They all decided that the best way to end the engagement they had partaken in before getting dressed and getting themselves some breakfast would be to shower together.

Ben was right, his "porn shower" could easy fit three people, in reality he was certain that it could fit an additional person or two but he wasn't too concerned with that at the moment. Their three way shower was much more sensual than the activities from the previous night, they took turns washing each other, but nobody made any overtly suggestive actions as it was not really needed at that point. No, this shower was more about love and caring than it was about lust and sex. This was something that Ben and Marilyn needed, even with the presence of Chloe it was clear all involved that they were more focused on each other and they had not had a moment like this in a long time.

After their fifteen minute shower they each got off and toweled off before putting on clothes for the first time in more than twelve hours. It was obvious to Chloe that Ben and Marilyn needed some time alone and she took that as her cue to leave. She did not want to make it too obvious but Chloe got out of there as fast as she could, she did not feel left out in any way she just knew that what was going on there was more about the two of them than it was about her and that she would be able to talk about what happened with Marilyn later.

Neither Ben or Marilyn strongly protested when Chloe said that she had to go, they both knew that they needed to spend the day together and that while they loved Chloe this was something where she was not needed or overly welcome. They did not want to be cold over it or harsh, but they both knew that their main concern was to talk together about how the previous night had affected their five year marriage.

Shortly after Chloe left, Ben was moving the bed sheets to the dryer when Marilyn was finishing up breakfast, even though it was already two in the afternoon. It was a nice routine that they had created for themselves, Ben did the laundry on the weekends and Marilyn would make all of the meals, it was their time to be together. When breakfast was finished and Ben had completed getting the new load of laundry setup it was time for them to eat and talk, just the two of them, about what had just happened.

They talked for well over an hour about anything and everything that had happened the night before and about what it had meant. There were some very emotional moments throughout the discussion; several times Marilyn started crying as she felt that she was never going to be good enough for Ben, which he considered nonsense. While Ben definitely did want to have a much more active and imaginative sex life and he obviously had enjoyed the previous evening, his main concern was growing old with Marilyn. Ben spent a large part of this conversation re-assuring her of this and reminding her just how much he loved her.

There were other moments in the conversation where Marilyn was angry about what had transpired the previous night, Ben never had actually had sex with Chloe but she did give him head and swallow his cum. Marilyn strangely felt jealous over this, even though she not only encouraged it at the time and also had done far more with Chloe herself, but she always was getting turned on by it at the same time she was getting angry and jealous. This is where the real tense moments of the discussion came as Ben hated nothing more than jealousy and while he wanted to get angry himself, he thought better of it as he knew what Marilyn really needed was for some comfort and love to let her know that no matter what would happen he would always be there for her.

After an hour of mostly serious discussing Ben and Marilyn had reached a point of levity in their discussion and they were laughing when the timer on the oven went off indicating it was time to change the laundry. It was the perfect timing as both of them needed a break and to digest the discussion that had just transpired. Ben went to the laundry while Marilyn went to cleaning up the kitchen it was a good distraction for both of them.

As she was cleaning, despite the fact that they had just had breakfast, Marilyn was thinking about what to do for dinner. It was a welcome distraction for her and the serious thinking that she had been doing since she woke up that morning with one of Ben's arms around her and the other around her best friend. Marilyn knew that things with Ben really had two ways to go at this point, either they could go back to the way they were and Ben would resent her for opening up once and then shutting down, or she could take the previous night as a jumping board, she just wasn't sure what she wanted to do but she knew that she had to do something special for Ben to reassure him of her love for him. She decided that dinner would be her chance to do something special; she just wasn't sure which path she would take at that point. Marilyn found herself frustrated at herself as she was trying to think of something else while doing the mindless chore of cleaning up the kitchen but she found herself trying to come up with a plan for dinner that would blow Ben's mind.

After he finished up re-making the bed Ben went to the kitchen to see how Marilyn was doing. He moved in behind her and wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss on the neck, she always loved when he did this, except that this time she broke free and basically ran out of the kitchen telling him that she had to go to the store and that she would be back in a little while, but that Ben was not to eat before dinner. Ben had no idea what to make of this, he was afraid about what had happened the previous night and that it would have a majorly negative effect on his marriage, which is the last thing that he wanted. Yet, the playfulness with how Marilyn left, telling him to make sure that he did not eat before dinner, let Ben wondering just what she had in store for him.

Over the next few hours while Marilyn was nowhere to be found and ignoring all of his text messages Ben just kept worrying about what was going to come of their marriage until finally he got a message he was afraid to receive, simply saying "you better not be there when I get back, I will let you know when you can come home." Ben was heartbroken, he felt that the one night of ecstasy had ruined his marriage and he didn't know what to do with himself. As he pulled out of his driveway he was not sure where he was going to go, he just drove and drove until he found himself at his favorite bar. He decided to go in and have one drink, and hopefully in that time he would be summoned back to his home by Marilyn.

Once Marilyn had gotten Ben out of the house she was able to begin her plans, she set out to make his favorite dinner, steamed lobster tails with shrimp on the side. She had bought all of the items that both of them needed for their meals as well as a few other items. She hoped that she hadn't spooked him too much, but she really wanted to make this a special evening for him. She opened up her store bags and pulled out the new candles that she had bought, thinking to herself that this would be all of the illumination they would need for their romantic dinner that was to come. Marilyn also slipped into the newest piece of lingerie that she had just purchased that afternoon; this one was going to be for just the two of them. She plugged her iPhone into the speaker system and started up her "romance" playlist, a collection that just hearing any of the songs always got sent a shiver of excitement and anticipation pulsating through Marilyn's body.

Feeling that she had played with Ben for long enough Laura sent him a text message telling him to make sure that he was home in forty-five minutes, not a minute sooner and not a minute later. That gave her just the time that she needed to cook the meal, set the table and finish preparing the dining and bed rooms for the night that was to be. Ever the tease Marilyn did not feel one bit guilty for the little prank she had just pulled on Ben, knowing that the torture she had made him endure for several hours that day would only heighten the orgasms that were sure to come that evening. Also, she knew that while the previous night had been a new experience for them, this night was going to be the start of the rest of their marriage and she wanted to make sure that everything went off without a hitch according to her plan, which meant that Ben had to be oblivious to the night of romance, passion and excitement that she had in store for him.

Chapter eight -- Dinner

Ben was a nervous wreck as he pulled into his driveway and ultimately garage, he had been at the bar just long enough to have two beers, not too many that he could not drive, but enough that he could not continue drinking and make it home safe and on time. Unfortunately for Ben neither of them had calmed his nerves one bit, in fact he was shaking all over out of fear of what was to come that another six or seven beers probably would not have calmed him down either. Looking at his clock he realized he was two minutes early, there was no way that he was going to go inside even a second early after getting that text message for Marilyn. Ever the optimist Ben remembered that he kept a bottle of Jagermeister in the freezer in the garage, his luck was turning around he felt as he got out of the car and went to get himself a shot.

Ben did not have any shot glasses around so he decided to drink straight from the bottle, which was better anyhow as his hands were pulsating and shaking too bad to attempt to pour or drink into and then out of a shot glass. Ben gulped for several seconds, he must have taken at least two shots, as the smooth licorice flavored liquor flowed down his throat and filled him Ben began to let go and tried to worry as little as possible. As he put the bottle away Ben realized that the time was now to enter his house.