Marion Turns Me On Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nobody ever did that to me before."

"Do you like it? Does it feel good when I do this?" She pushed further in and pressed on that spot and I moaned. I could feel her smile and she said, "I'll take that as a yes."

Then, "Follow my lead; make sure I'm clean, baby. You're going to spend a lot of time back there, and vice versa." I was an inch or two taller than Marion in bare feet. I reached down and did to her as she did to me.

She sat on the short bench in the shower stall and turned me to her. She fondled my cock. I was hard. I thought she would suck me and I was a bit surprised when she picked up her shaving cream and lathered me. She picked up a razor and shaved my pubic hair. She ran the razor over my lightly haired balls. She turned me around and inspected my rear and with no hair back there smacked my ass and said, "There, no more nasty pubic hair. Mmm, nice and neat. I like your cock, baby. Now, let's eat!"

Out of the shower we dried each other. Marion paid special attention to my rear, my cock and balls. She dried and brushed and fluffed my hair, somehow made it fuller than usual. It fell just shy of my shoulders. She looked at me, cocked her head to one side and said, "Come and see me for your next haircut."

At the foot of the bed Marion stepped into her high heels then went to her dresser and pulled out several items. She walked back to me and I could only stare at her beauty, her mane of raven hair, her slender, toned body, her perfect breasts. She stopped, inches away from me, looked down at me, smiled and said, "I know it probably seems a bit odd to you, but it will turn me on so much if you'd wear this. And you do want to turn me on, don't you, baby." Her finger and thumb lifted my chin slightly to meet her gaze. "You do want me to be all wet and slippery for you, right?"

I gulped and nodded and she said, "Hold your hands out." I did and she put a dark blue camisole on me. It had lacy trim along the v-neck edge and the hem. She bent down and I obediently lifted a leg, then the other and she pulled up matching satin shorts that had wide leg openings. They were very short and were angled, longer in the crotch and shorter on the outside of the leg. Lacy trim to match the top. My cock thickened.

"These are called tap pants. Aren't they sexy? Don't they feel good? That soft, satiny material caressing your cock. Trust me, baby, you're going to love it. Even more than you like those silk boxers." She rubbed my cock, put her hand behind my neck, drew me to her and kissed me, thrust her tongue in my eager mouth, slipped the satin back and forth across the head of my cock and I stiffened and moaned.

She had me put a matching camisole and tap pant set on her and I took the opportunity to fondle her breasts and she cooed. I noticed that her red ensemble matched her nails.

We ordered pizza and she opened the door wide when the young delivery boy arrived. The boy ogled Marion in her lingerie and I blushed and turned my head away, looked toward the river outside of the window and tried to make myself invisible as he could clearly see me sitting on the couch.

We chatted and drank wine and talked and drank wine and somewhat to our mutual surprise we found that we thoroughly enjoyed each other's company.

We made love. I spent the night. The next day Marion had me model lingerie and rewarded me with sex throughout the day and it was weird, but not so weird that I didn't want to do it. For her. And the material did feel good on my cock, even the panties she had me wear.

That night I found myself on my knees wearing sheer black thigh high stockings. I was on her bed, my head down, turned to the side so as to not muss my lipstick, Marion was behind me, licking me. I was hard. I felt her tongue press against my back opening, soft, tender, wet. I felt her tongue harden and probe and press into me and I moaned as the sensitive nerves fired.

Marion licked and probed and stroked my cock and I leaked precum. I felt cold wetness on my hole and more pressure. Marion said, "I'm putting my finger in you. Mmm, so sexy seeing it slide in and out."

Her finger felt huge in me. It didn't hurt at all. It felt amazing. I moaned when I felt her stretch me wider with a second finger. I couldn't believe it, she was finger fucking me and I liked it, especially when she pressed on that spot, my g-spot she called it, my prostate. Oh god, it felt so good.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "Do you like having my fingers inside of you? You have an amazing ass, baby, so fuckable. Are you going to let me fuck it? Do you want me to fuck your pretty little ass?" Her fingers moved in and out, pressed and pushed and I moaned.

She fucked my ass with her fingers and she stroked my cock with her hand and I groaned and grabbed the sheets with my fist and I hitched and came and she eased out of me and said, "Oh you bad, bad boy, look what you've done. You've messed up my sheets with your dirty seed."

She grabbed me by the hair and gently pulled me around, my face over the wet spot. "Lick it up for me. Lick up your mess then I'll let you fuck me. I'll let you put your sweet cock in my tight ass right after you lick up your mess, baby." And to my amazement, I did it. I licked up my salty cum from the high thread count sheet. I don't know why I did it other than she wanted me to and I wanted to please her. I wanted Marion to like me and I wanted to please her so I licked my cum from her sheets and she caressed my rear and my stockinged legs.

"Don't swallow," she said. "Show me." And my heart raced at her words. I lifted my head and opened my mouth. I showed her my cum, pooled on my tongue.

Marion smiled and said, "That's a good boy. Do you like it? Do you like the taste of your cum? I do, baby. Your cum tastes good, doesn't it." She closed my mouth with a tender touch and said, "You may swallow." My cock thickened and I swallowed and she said, "That's my good boy," and then she was true to her word and fucked me and I was delirious with pleasure as my cock thrust repeatedly into her tight ass.

More of the same on Sunday and that evening I found myself licking then fucking Marion's tight ass again. She lay beneath me, urging me on in a black bra that was just straps, thigh high stockings, and high heels. I thrust into her, fast then slow, deep then shallow wearing a garter, sheer black stockings, and a tight, lacy, stretchy long sleeve top. I marveled at how the earrings Marion put on me swayed and pulled and tugged in rhythm to my strokes into her tight rear channel.

Later, at Marion's door, dressed in my clothes for the first time since Friday, we lingered in an embrace. We said tender things and I was hopeful and she reassured and aroused me saying, "Don't worry baby. I'm not nearly done with you. Not by a long shot."

Driving home I thought about my wild weekend with Marion. I thought about Marion's amazing body. About how good she felt, how she smelled and tasted. About getting my ass licked and fingered and how shockingly good it felt. About licking my cum at Marion's command. I wondered what she'd think if I told her I had sucked my own cock and swallowed my own cum, that I still do sometimes. About wearing lingerie and earrings and lipstick at her request. About how easily I went along with her and that I didn't really mind. I thought about why that was.

I had long realized that in relationships I was more of a follower than a leader and that if I were honest with myself I had to admit I could be rather easily persuaded, influenced. So, my more submissive temperament aligned naturally with Marion's more take charge personality.

Not only that, I realized in college that my sexuality was sort of fluid. I slept with a handful of girls, though for the most part they approached me. But I also recalled the star football player who always gave me a hard time, taunted me, called me names. He showed up drunk at my apartment one night, at first threatening to beat me up then breaking down and crying and confessing he was gay and attracted to me. I told him thanks, but no thanks, not my cup of tea. I ended up telling him that I wouldn't tell anyone and, for some reason, that that he could stop by whenever he wanted if needed to go somewhere and just be himself. He appreciated it and stopped by fairly regularly and turned out to be a pretty nice guy.

He kept offering, saying I was the only one that knew, that he wanted to experience it so badly and one night after a few drinks I let him blow me and it became a secret regular thing. He even got me to fuck him a couple of times after we'd gotten blind drunk together. I don't remember ever sucking him, but I did give him a few drunken hand jobs just to get him to stop begging.

So, fine, I'm not completely straight, but wearing women's lingerie never crossed my mind. Once I got over the shock of her wanting me to wear it, and the oddness of actually having it on, I further had to admit it did feel kind of good, the way the material felt was pretty nice. And the dangly earrings were certainly interesting. Marion was so enthusiastic about it and liked it so much it was hard not be pulled in.

Lying in bed I thought about how Marion told me not to plan anything for the at least the next few weekends. That made me happy and my cock twitched under the covers and I thought about her body, oh god, that body, and I couldn't wait to see her in lingerie again. And hold her. I closed my eyes and touched myself.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

12