All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 01'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvabout 12 years ago
That was so HOT!!!

I relished your descriptions of all things feminine, from the hair, to the stockings, the earrings, the lipstick to the love of cock. Absoulutely beautiful story that I can relate to in all ways. I loved it. Keep writing and hopefully sucking cock for Marion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 2

RickyRoosterRickyRoosterabout 12 years ago
Wow

What a hot story. And so beautifully written. You have brilliant and varied descriptive skills as a writer. I have something to aspire to. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy!

Wow. I wish it was me there in your place. Please keep writing !

B

james_38671james_38671about 12 years ago
YES

wwhat a turn on for me so hot i loved it and want more , i want to be there so bad yummmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great sexy story

can't wait to read the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First of yours I have read

Hot and beautifully written.

WindmillingslutWindmillingslutover 5 years ago
Wow!

i just love these stories, it is so well written and turns me on.

PetraFrederica2062PetraFrederica2062over 1 year ago

Wow, That was A Beautiful Story. I LOVE I. I can relate to it I wish I had a person like Marion to help me, Explorer, my inner personality. As a Crossdresser. I can relate to the character. I loved wearing woman's clothes. And now wear it only it makes me feel ALIVE.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist7 months ago

loved it. One question though. If this was under the heading, Part 6, what happened to parts One through five? Now I’m thinking maybe I should have begun reading your submissions in Chronological order.

I just caught on to Literotica about three years ago so some of what I’m reading is kinda old. It’s still just as relevant.

1Martiniman1Martiniman7 days ago

Just a fabulous low key and sensual start to a story that I’m sure is about to burst into erotic flames. Can’t wait to read the next chapter. Great writing, characters and premise and I so appreciate a long story I can sink my teeth into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES