All Comments on 'Marion Turns Me On Ch. 05'

by jomar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Awesome!E1CA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
tattoos and piercings are too much

"You know I'd never ask you to do anything I wouldn't do. Mostly, anyway," she said and grinned. BS. She keep telling him to do things or having thing done to him. Well Marion never got to be flogged or hit by the S&M items or tied up. Having his skin irritated by the S&M acts and then put tattoo ink on that skin is bad. To having such a massive tattoo put on him was bad enough but to be pierced on his cock, nipples and his tongue are places that should not be pierced. It is unhealthy and dangerous for a man according to what I have heard doctors say on the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Best

This is, far and away, the most erotic story I've read so far on this site. I would recommend taking all the 'marion' stories and re-structuring them so that they can be a little easier to read, as far as time sequence is concerned anyway. Then a bit of clean up for repeating phrases and you have a classic here... really well done, please keep going!

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz9 months ago

Have been loving the story so far but tattoos are just not my thing. I really just do not like them. I know a lot of people seem to be and seems to becoming more popular but no, not my thing AND I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT WHO THINK LIKE ME on that matter. Yes, perhaps a small colourful butterfly on a girls ankle, thigh or bottom can look attractive but not the expanses of ink that so many seem to live for. tats on the throat and neck are particularly revolting. Why do 'pretty' girls want to polute themselves so ?

1Martiniman1Martiniman9 days ago

Only one chapter left and the story isn’t what I was expecting, but I’m still immensely enjoying it. Love the detail and how the story slowly covers a great deal of time and does it seamlessly. Really liking the works of this writer and looking forward to the last chapter of this story. Read it, enjoy it…it’s good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomar@jomar
Many moons ago a story took shape and begged to be born. However, the characters took control and the story made a completely unexpected and surprising crossdressing turn...and I went with it. Readers enjoyed it so I did some lather, rinse repeat on the theme and they seemed t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES