Marion Turns Me On Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jomar
jomar
516 Followers

"I'm supposed to be all professional and shit, but I got to say, girl, you are sweet. Dad did an amazing job with your ink. You have a nice penis, too, by the way." I blushed and Marion Laughed. Louise began preparing me, washing me, sterilizing, applying an anesthetic and said, "You know, it occurs to me that having a Prince Albert is going to be a bit of a mind fuck." A small smile escaped Marion. "I mean, you're a totally gorgeous woman when you're all decked out. Hell, I'd hit it," I laughed, "But having this iron tucked into pretty panties when you're all dolled up, man. Emphasis on cock, when you're dressed as a woman! Oops! Sorry about saying cock. I'm supposed to be all professional and shit." Marion and I laughed. Louise helped me feel less nervous.

Louise picked up sharp instruments and I closed my eyes and felt her hands on me and I squeezed Marion's hand with my manicured fingers and four months later I was licking Marion's bare pussy, chewing and nibbling and flicking my tongue piercing against her clit and was rewarded with her moans.

Marion wrapped her fingers in my thick, silky, shoulder length sandy blond hair, and pulled me up. She went sideways, toward the window with the wide river beyond, and lay on her back on our buttery soft brown leather couch and pulled me with her and as I entered her tight pussy she cooed as my Prince Albert gave her an extra thrill and I had to admit it felt divine as it pushed and pulled on the end of my hard cock. I rose and rode Marion and she played with and twisted my pierced nipples and my hair flicked and my earrings swayed and my necklace flowed and feminine fabric whispered as I rode out my pleasure and Marion writhed beneath me, urging me on, our hips crashing in familiar ways, pounding and bruising, and my nipples sang with pleasure-pain and I kissed Marion and our tongue piercings collided and I shouted into her mouth and came and came and came as did she and we were again as one.

I lay on my beloved Marion and could feel her heart slow. "Mmm, that was nice." I nodded my agreement. "I'm glad I decided to get my tongue pierced. I'm glad it gives you pleasure," she said.

"Me too, it feels great when you suck me."

"I bet it does. Now you know how men will feel when you take them into your hot little mouth." My cock twitched inside of Marion's cunt. "And you know how they'll feel when you fuck their tight asses," she stroked my back and ran her fingers through my hair, "though I'm sure you'll be getting more than giving. Isn't that right, baby."

I was hard and started rocking in and out of her. "Oooh, that's right, baby. Make me come again." I fucked my beloved Marion on your buttery soft brown leather couch as heavy river traffic moved along the river, oblivious to our pleasure and Marion hitched and cried out and clutched me and came on my rock hard cock and I soothed her and loved her.

One night while falling asleep, as I snuggled back against Marion in my black ruffle slip nightie, she put her arm over me, protective and loving and my cock twitched and I thought of the glorious adventure we were on, how Marion had stretched as well, getting a tattoo and piercings, about how well we fit together as an unlikely couple. Dressing as a woman freed me and Marion saved me when I didn't even know I needed saving. I belonged to her and she to me and I wondered what could possibly be next.

*****

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment. Let me know what you think of it.

jomar
jomar
516 Followers
12