Marissa; the Mob Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another few minutes, Danny heard Marissa flush the toilet, wash her hands and open the bathroom door, walking back in adjusting her panties through her school uniform. "Thanks again for rescuing me," said Marissa. "I can't believe I ran out of toilet paper and got stranded like that."

"That's okay," said Danny.

"I think you and the other guys are to blame," said Marissa jokingly. "Connie is always saying that when she goes to the bathroom here, the toilet seat is always up - like it was today - and there is either no toilet paper, or not enough toilet paper and she has to change the roll. When will guys ever learn to change the toilet paper, or put the seat down?"

Marissa assisted Danny with tidying up the waiting area, then the sound of a car was heard outside. The front door opened, and Sam entered.

"Hi Dad," said Marissa, giving her father a smile.

"Hello Marissa, what are you doing here this afternoon?" he asked, looking surprised.

"I was with the school band at the retirement village," said Marissa. "Remember, you said for me to come here, and you'd drive me home afterwards?"

Sam thought back and sighed in realization. "You're right, sorry it did slip my mind. I had some meetings today, you know how busy it gets."

"I understand, Dad," said Marissa.

"I hope Danny has been a good host," said Sam, addressing his daughter, but looking directly at his young employee.

"Oh yes, he's been a perfect gentleman," said Marissa.

"We were talking about how Marissa plays the clarinet," said Danny.

"Yes, Marissa's very active in school," said Sam proudly. "She also runs track, and does charity work." He paused, recalling something and then asked his daughter, "How is the clothes donation drive going for this Saturday?"

Marissa frowned and shook her head. "Not so good. The boys who were supposed to be driving us around to pick up the donations all pulled out."

"That's typical," growled Sam. "Boys these days don't want to do anything that might not be fun."

"We could still do it," said Marissa. "I have my license, I could drive the van."

Sam shook his head. "I really don't like the idea of you and your friends going around on your own."

"We need to find a nice, strong, community-minded young man to help us," said Marissa, looking at Danny and smiling, her eyes imploring. "Can you think of anyone?"

Sam also looked at Danny, who was unsure of what to do. He wanted to volunteer, Marissa obviously wanted him to volunteer, but he wasn't sure what Sam would think. If Danny didn't volunteer, his boss might think that he was a slacker who didn't want to help out with anything that might not be fun. If he did, Sam might think that Danny was only interested in his teenage daughter. Or maybe Sam would think the best, and that Danny was a helpful and reliable young man.

"I can help out," said Danny. He figured that if Sam didn't like the idea, he would simply say no and that would be the end of the matter.

"That's very good of you Danny," said Sam. "Thank you. That would help Marissa and her friends a great deal."

"Thank you so much, Danny," said Marissa brightly. "We start early, about eight o'clock at St. Teresa's church, so no sleeping in."

"I'll be there," Danny said. "It sounds fun, and they're saying the weather is going to be nice."

"Well it seems like everything has worked out well," said Sam. "I know Danny will drive responsibly and take good care of you and your friends." He looked directly at Danny.

"Yes Sir," Danny assured his employer.

"Thanks again Danny," said Marissa, as she collected her clarinet to go home with her father.

"I might struggle with dinner tonight after a late business lunch. Although I always find room for your mother's lasagna," said Sam. He patted his stomach. "Do you think they might let me enroll at your school, for gym class only?"

Sam and Marissa laughed, and wished Danny goodnight as they left. On the way home, Danny couldn't get the beautiful Marissa out of his mind, and looked forward to Saturday. He reminded himself that he had to behave, and Marissa was definitely off-limits. The consequence of any indiscretion would be unemployment at best, but likely a far worse fate.

*

Danny was awake by four o'clock on Saturday in nervous excitement at the morning ahead. "Relax Danny, you're just doing a good deed," he told himself as he showered, shaved and dressed, chastising himself for making such an effort on his appearance. "You're driving a van for a girl who you will never get to go out with," he mumbled under his breath. "Why are you so excited?"

He had the house alone this weekend, with his parents and younger sister having gone to visit relatives in Jersey City and not back until Sunday evening. Danny collected the van and was in the car-park at St. Teresa's over half an hour before the scheduled meeting time, and was very pleased to see Marissa, wearing a pink tee-shirt that accentuated her firm breasts; blue jeans that looked great on her bottom and legs and sandals that showed off her pretty feet, arrive with three of her friends. She introduced Danny to the other girls in her ever-bubbly manner, and they got to work.

Danny drove and helped the girls carry the larger clothes donations and place them in the back of the van. They made good progress, and soon all the donations were collected and they were back at the church storage area. Everything was unloaded, the three friends thanked Danny, told Marissa they would see her at church tomorrow and went on their way. "How are you getting home?" Danny asked Marissa.

"My mom is going to pick me up here," said Marissa. The girl checked her wristwatch. "We finished quicker than I thought, so I'll have to wait about half an hour."

"I'll wait with you," said Danny.

"Mom and I are going to visit my aunt for lunch, so I'd better change," said Marissa. She opened a bag she was carrying containing a pink floral dress and slightly more formal sandals than the ones she was wearing now. Danny went to leave, but before he could go anywhere, Marissa lifted her tee-shirt and pulled it off over her head, exposing the white cotton bra that covered her firm young breasts. Danny's mouth opened wide and adrenaline surged through his body. A beautiful, 18-year-old girl was shirtless in front of him, and she was his boss's daughter. Marissa reached down and removed her shoes, then began to unfasten her jeans.

"Marissa, wait ..." Danny stammered, visions of Sam and The Frog appearing at the door and demanding an explanation appearing in his mind.

Marissa slid down her jeans, revealing a pair of white cotton panties that covered her the firm cheeks of her bottom and her pubic area. "What is it Danny?" she asked, a hint of teasing in her voice, pulling her jeans all the way down and stepping out of them.

"I um, don't think you should, um, be undressed, like that," Danny said.

Marissa stood in her white bra and white cotton panties and smiled. "Relax Danny, it's not like I'm naked. If we were at the beach, and I was wearing a bikini, would you feel embarrassed?"

"Um, no," offered Danny, unable to prevent the stirrings in his groin at the sight of the beautiful teenager in her underwear right in front of him.

"And if you saw my bra and my panties for sale in a clothing store, or in a sales catalogue, you wouldn't feel awkward then, would you?" Marissa implored.

Danny shook his head, and Marissa walked over to him, placing her right index finger on his mouth. "Then don't feel awkward now. I'm just wearing a bra and panties, like I do every day."

Danny found his voice. "What about your father?"

Marissa laughed. "Is that what you're worried about? Dad is out playing golf with The Frog and a couple of the others on a course further out on the island. He's miles away. And do you really think I'm going to tell him that I was in my bra and panties in front of one of his employees?"

That Sam and The Frog had access to a large number of golf clubs to use on him should they find out about this was not a comforting thought to Danny. He looked at Marissa. "I guess you wouldn't tell your Dad about this," he said in response to her question.

"Well there you go," said Marissa. "Just relax, I won't bite. I'm just changing my clothes, that's all." She turned and bent over to pick up the dress, her legs open slightly. Danny felt breathless and tried not to stare at the sight of Marissa bent over in her panties, the unmistakable oval shape of her vagina visible through the white fabric between her legs.

Marissa put the dress on and smoothed it down, before putting on her new shoes and placing her other clothes in the bag. "See, you can relax now, I'm fully clothed again."

Danny, whose jeans were bulging at the front felt anything but relaxed. Marissa seemed confident that her father would never find out about this, but all sorts of crazy thoughts ran through Danny's mind. Perhaps Sam was psychic, and knew about this already? Maybe he had magical powers, with the ability to become invisible and was here all along, and would now appear and get him? Danny shook his head, trying to clear these paranoid thoughts from his mind. If he expressed them, he would probably be committed, although at least in a mental institution, he would be safe from Sam. Then again, maybe Sam could teleport, and would come and get him anyway.

"Danny, you're so nervous," giggled Marissa. She walked over to him. "Is this about my Dad? I told you, he's miles away. Relax already. You're right that he wouldn't approve of you seeing me in my bra and my panties, but he'll never know about that. Just like he won't know about this."

Marissa leaned her face forward and put her lips against Danny's, kissing him and sliding her tongue into his mouth. Danny's body went rigid and his eyebrows raised, but as a teenager he was unable to resist the opportunity of kissing a beautiful teenage girl, despite the fact that her mobster father was also his boss.

Danny felt more blood flow to his groin as he and Marissa's tongues intertwined and their hands ran over each other. Inside Marissa's panties, her clitoris tingled and her vagina started to moisten as she felt Danny's fine physique by running her hands up and down his back. Danny likewise caressed Marissa's back and could feel the straps and clasp of her bra through her dress. His erection grew harder and harder, and Marissa felt it brushing against her upper thigh. She giggled. "Somebody's getting excited."

After a minute or so of making out, Marissa pulled back. "My mom will be here soon," she said, wiping her mouth and adjusting her hair. "Thanks again for everything, Danny."

"That's okay," he said. He was still rock hard down below, but the thought of Mrs. Lupino seeing this and telling her husband was enough to quickly get him back to normal.

Marissa locked up the storage building just as her mother pulled in. "See you later Danny," said Marissa, Danny watching the nubile teenager's slim figure as she made her way to her mother's car, got in and Francesca Lupino drove away, the mother and daughter giving Danny a friendly wave which he returned.

Danny drove the van back to the workshop. "Mr. Lupino won't find out, Mr. Lupino won't find out," he repeated to himself, in a bid to ease his paranoia.

*

Later that evening, Danny was still imagining far-fetched scenarios of Sam finding out about the morning's events, and that he had seen Marissa's panties the other day. He sat at the pizza bar with Vinnie, Pauley and Joey, having a game of poker.

"Earth to Danny, Earth to Danny, come in Danny," said Vinnie.

Danny looked up from his cards. "What is it?"

"You gonna discard or what?" asked Vinnie.

"Oh sorry," said Danny. He had two pair, and threw out the superfluous three of hearts.

"It's like you're on another planet," said Pauley. "Venus or Saturn or something."

"More like Uranus," said Joey, to which the three guys laughed loudly.

"Maybe Danny's in love?" suggested Vinnie, which was met with even more laughter.

"No, no, nothing like that," said Danny, blushing and sweat beads appearing on his forehead. "Are we going to play cards or not?"

Vinnie dealt the cards and Danny looked at the new addition to his hand. He had hoped for another ace or eight to make full house, but the nine of diamonds was of no use.

Mario, the tubby, middle-aged, balding owner of the pizza joint stopped by their table. "You boys playing poker again?" he demanded.

"No, we're playing Old Maid," smirked Vinnie.

"Yeah Vinnie, and I'm President Nixon," said Mario. "I see any money change hands, any at all, and you're out of here. You turkeys got that?"

"Relax Mario, we're not playing for money," said Vinnie. "We're just playing for fun."

"Yeah it'll be real fun when the cops come in here," said Mario. "Just keep the goddamn noise down, okay."

"Sure thing Mario, don't worry about a thing," Vinnie assured him.

"When you say that Vinnie, I know I gotta worry," said Mario, walking back to the counter.

"Let's see what we got," said Vinnie.

Joey laid down his cards. "Three of a kind," he said, indicating three jacks.

"Straight," said Pauley, laying down an ace, two, three, four and five.

"Two pair," said Danny, putting out his two black aces, two black eights and nine of diamonds.

"Full house," said Vinnie triumphantly. He laid out three kings and two queens, before pausing and looking at Danny's hand. "Hey Danny, you got the Dead Man's Hand," he said.

"The Dead Man's hand?" asked Danny.

"Yeah, the Dead Man's Hand," said Vinnie. "The hand Wild Bill Hicock was holding when he was shot. Two pair, ace of spades, ace of clubs, eight of spades, eight of clubs and nine of diamonds."

"He does," said Joey. "No wonder he's acting so weird tonight, if he's not long for this world." He laughed.

"What do you want us to put in your obituary, Danny?" asked Pauley.

Mario came over. "Okay, you were warned about the noise. No more poker, okay?"

"Relax Mario, we'll play Canasta," said Vinnie. "Nothing wrong with Canasta, right?"

Vinnie collected in the cards, mixed in the jokers and a second pack, and shuffled them together. He dealt out the cards and with glee put out three red threes on the table. "Looks like Vinnie's gonna win at Canasta too," he boasted.

Danny tried to concentrate on playing Canasta, but kept thinking about how he had ended up with the Dead Man's Hand. Images of Sam and The Frog getting him plagued his imagination all evening until everybody went home.

The New York night had turned stormy, and lightning flashes lit up Danny's bedroom as the young man slept. A smile came onto his face as he began to dream, Marissa appearing in her Catholic school uniform. With a smile on her pretty face, she sat on his bed and opened her legs so he could see her white cotton panties, before reaching under her skirt and pulling the saddle to one side, showing the lips of her tight vagina to him.

Danny's penis responded, and he twisted in his sleep. In his dream, Marissa lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties around her thighs, giving him a view of her full bush of dark brown pubic hair, the luxurious dark curls covering the teenager's mound. She then unbuttoned her school blouse to expose her bra, and pulled down the cups to expose her firm young breasts.

Beckoning Danny with a seductive smile and a finger, Marissa indicated for Danny to sit next to her, and with his left hand he caressed her breasts, and the right he put down to her crotch, stroking her pubic hair and the wet lips of her vagina. Marissa unzipped Danny's trousers to free his erection, and began jerking him off, back and forth, gripping his penis tight, her other hand stroking his balls to double his pleasure.

Danny's bedclothes looked like a tent and he was closer and closer to orgasm, when all of a sudden a thunderclap helped change the course of his dream, and prevent a very sticky accident. Marissa vanished, and Danny was back at the poker table. Only this time, he was not with his three friends, but playing poker with Sam, The Frog, Luigi, Silvio and Roberto.

Sam indicated for Danny to turn over his cards, and again Danny held the Dead Man's Hand, to which Sam leaned across the table and kissed him on the lips. "I know what you did with my daughter," he said with a stony expression.

Danny's sleeping face registered terror, and in his dream, he ran through New York City, Sam, The Frog and the others giving chase. In the often confused world of dreams, Danny was suddenly on top of the Empire State Building, cornered, with Sam and his associates walking slowly towards him, guns pointed at him. With nowhere to go, Danny could only cower as Sam approached and put the gun to Danny's head, before the five men grabbed him, and threw him over the side.

Danny screamed as he fell over 100 stories to the sidewalk, his dream turning to one of falling, Danny sitting up in bed with a shout, sweating, relief filling his body as he took in the familiar surroundings of his bedroom, the thunderstorm and heavy rain audible from outside. The young man turned over, trying to go back to sleep, hoping that Sam would not invade his dreams again, and hoping even more that he would not find out for real, otherwise the dream might turn to reality. Either that, or Danny would vanish from the face of the Earth, never to be seen or heard of again, like Judge Crater in the early 1930s.

*

Some distance away, Marissa awoke at the same moment as Danny to the sound of the thunderstorm. She lay awake for a few minutes, before the sound of the heavy rain made her need to pee. Marissa swung her legs out of bed, walked down the corridor on her bare feet, turned on the bathroom light and closed the door. The teenager lifted up her nightdress, pulled her white panties down to her ankles, and felt relief as she sat down on the toilet and urinated, her pee splashing in the porcelain bowl.

Having finished urinating, Marissa reached for some toilet paper, wiped her wet pussy, then disposed of the toilet tissue into the bowl, stood up and flushed the toilet. She pulled up her panties, smoothed down her nightdress and washed her hands, before returning to bed. She lay under the covers listening to the rain and thunder, and seeing the lightning illuminate her room.

Her mind turned to Danny, and the teenager began to feel her vagina dampen, her clitoris tingling at the thought of how they had made out the morning before. Her right hand found its way under her nightdress, into her panties, through her pubic hair and into her vagina, the girl's face showing her pleasure as she rubbed her clitoris and vaginal lips.

*

On Monday morning, Danny was hard at work at the garage when Sam called him into his office. Danny's heart raced and his stomach felt like lead. "This is it," he told himself. "Sam knows you made out with his daughter, he knows you saw her in her underwear, and now he's going to take care of you."

"You asked to see me, Mr. Lupino?" Danny asked, trying to sound normal.

Sam smiled. "Yes, that's right Danny. I'm planning a party at my house this coming Sunday, and was wondering if you would like to come along?"

"A party?" asked Danny, wondering if this was a ruse, and that The Frog would appear behind him and put a gun to his head.

"Yes a party, for my family, friends, business associates and employees," said Sam. "Would you like to come?"

"Yes, thank you sir," said Danny, feeling immense relief. Evidently Sam hadn't found out anything. At least not yet, anyway. "Should I bring anything?"

"Just yourself and your swimming costume," said Sam. "I'll give you the address."

*

The week passed and Sunday dawned bright and sunny. Danny dressed in smart-casual clothes, and drove to Sam's house. It was located in an up-market area on the South Shore, and the biggest house of many magnificent dwellings on the street. Danny looked up at the massive house in awe. He pondered how Sam, even if running his businesses to maximum profitability, could afford to live in this mansion with its perfectly landscaped gardens and large swimming pool, and hastily decided he was better off not knowing.