Marissa; the Mob Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa lifted her vagina up from his face and lay beside him, the teenagers caressing each other's naked bodies and French-kissing, Marissa getting a taste of her own pussy from what lingered in Danny's mouth after he had licked her, and Danny tasting his residual cum from Marissa's lips. He didn't much care for the taste, and couldn't work out why Marissa liked it so much. Still, it was a turn on to watch her drink it the way she had.

It was then that Marissa and Danny became aware that the noise Gina and the other hippies were making had stopped, and was replaced by the sound of the Kombi vans starting up. "We need to move quickly now," said Marissa, getting up off the bed.

She grabbed a box of tissues from beside the bed, and used one to wipe away the wetness that lingered around Danny's dick, the sensation of this causing him to harden again. "No time for that," she said. "It needs to go back in its cage until next time."

Seeing what Marissa did next; taking a second tissue from the box, opening her legs, and using it to dry her vagina, then take another before turning around and drying herself between the cheeks of her bare bottom, her tight little anus momentarily in view, did not help Danny's cause. However, when he thought that Sam and The Frog might burst through the door at any moment, he subsided very quickly, and in less than a minute looked like he had been swimming off Nova Scotia in the middle of January.

The guest room had an adjoining bathroom, and Marissa took the used tissues and condom with her, Danny seeing her wet them down to wash any evidence of cum from her face and her boobs. The naked teenager, Danny admiring her slim figure, shapely bare bottom and perfect legs and bare feet, opened the toilet lid to dispose of the tissues and condom, flushing away the evidence of their sexual encounter.

"I don't think you're supposed to flush condoms like that," said Danny, having visions of it blocking the sewer pipe and Sam finding out about it.

"How else are we going to get rid of it, Einstein?" asked Marissa. "It's one, not a whole truckload. In any case, we have guests stay all the time. Who is to say it wasn't one of theirs?"

Marissa took a bottle of mouthwash, and indicated for Danny to join her. "If my breath smells of semen, and yours of pussy, we'll get caught for sure." Getting caught was obviously Danny's greatest fear, so he readily gargled, as did Marissa. With fresh mint breaths, the teenagers walked back into the bedroom.

Danny put on his shirt and underpants, then pulled up his trousers. He watched as Marissa's dark brown pubic hair vanished from sight as the girl pulled up and adjusted her panties around her vagina, then her breasts were covered by her bra as Marissa put it on and fastened it up. Danny put on his shoes, while Marissa put on her dress, then slid on her sandals.

The girl spied the used condom wrapper. "Lucky I saw this," she exclaimed, lifting up her dress, putting it in the waist of her panties for disposal somewhere else.

As Marissa put on her head-band and adjusted her hair, Danny asked, "Why did you want to do this so much, with everyone here?"

Marissa smiled. "The excitement, the risk of getting caught. I'm not stupid, I'd hardly do this with Mom and Dad in the next room, but when opportunity presented itself ..." She paused and flashed Danny a seductive smile. "That's just the start. We're going to fuck a whole lot more, and I meant what I said about my clothes hamper. One day soon you'll get to go through it and sniff my panties as much as you like, Danny Rossi."

More sex with Marissa was something Danny wanted, yet was the most terrifying thing imaginable due to her father and his connections. He couldn't believe the seductive nature of this pretty young girl, so sweet and innocent on the outside, a wild nymphomaniac with a taste for dangerous sexual liaisons on the inside.

Fully dressed, Danny and Marissa prepared to exit the bedroom. "Now, I don't think anybody will ask as any questions, but if they do, you let me do the talking and agree with everything I say. Clear?"

"Okay," said Danny, nerves rushing through his stomach again as they left the bedroom and walked down the hallway. He felt like he would throw up when the external door opened, and the tall figure of Sam filled the doorway.

"Where have you been?" Sam asked, the man recalling that in the embarrassing debacle that had taken place outside he had not seen his youngest daughter, nor his young employee.

With an innocent smile on her pretty face, her big brown eyes wide, Marissa said, "Danny had a bit of a headache so I brought him in here for an aspirin and to sit down in the lounge for a while. I went to the bathroom, and I felt a bit uncomfortable with what was going on out there with Gina, so I stayed inside too."

Danny realized that Marissa was right, and that when it came to his daughters, Sam only saw what he wanted to see. He smiled reassuringly at Danny. "No wonder you got a headache, with all that so-called music from my daughter and her hippie friends. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, much better, thank you, sir," said Danny.

"Good," said Sam, "because I wouldn't want you to miss out on the fun in the pool." He turned his attention to Marissa. "I'm really sorry about your sister, the way Gina carries on."

"I'm sorry too," said Marissa, "I know how she is. Hopefully she'll come to her senses one day."

Sam nodded. "At least I can rest easy knowing you'd never do the wrong thing," he said to his youngest daughter. "Well, lunch is a bit delayed after what happened, so how about you put on your costumes and have a swim. Marissa, could you please show Danny where the guest bedroom is, so he can get changed?"

"Sure Dad," said Marissa, her acting perfect as Danny retrieved his costume and she showed Danny the bedroom where he had just fucked her, as though he had never seen it before.

Closing the door behind him, Marissa went into the empty kitchen, reached into her panties and took out the condom wrapper, folding it up in some newspaper so it was concealed. Playing the role of the dutiful daughter, Marissa removed the nearly full bag, and replaced it with a new one, before taking the first bag out to the trash and heading upstairs to change into her swimwear, relaxed in the knowledge that the trash would be collected on Monday, with all evidence of what she had done gone.

In the pool, Danny was very glad he was in water when he saw Marissa in her tight, green one-piece swimming costume, her nipples showing slightly through the wet material that covered her breasts, the lips of her vagina likewise visible through the wet material that covered her crotch. She shot Danny a discrete, seductive smile, promising him what was to come. Danny found that the thought of getting into Marissa's panties and fucking her pussy again overcame his fear of her father, and looked forward to the next time they were alone together.