Marissa; the Mob Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Many people were already there in the well-kept garden as Danny parked the car, and he was quick to recognize The Frog and his family, as well as the other three men. He saw the guys he worked with at the garage, and walked up to the door, which was answered by Sam and Francesca Lupino.

"Hello Danny, I'm glad you could come along today," said Sam, shaking Danny's hand with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, we're very pleased you could join us," said Francesca.

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Lupino," said Danny. "You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you Danny," said Francesca.

"Perhaps you would like to take a tour?" suggested Sam. "We have just the guide for you." He turned and called, "Marissa?"

"Yes Dad?" came Marissa's voice, before she appeared in the hallway, wearing a light blue dress that came down to just above her knees, a matching blue headband and white sandals.

"How about you show Danny around?" asked Sam.

"Yes, of course," smiled Marissa. She showed Danny around the house, pausing when she saw the family cat, a large black cat, making her way across the hallway.

"This is our cat Panther," said Marissa. "Panther, say hello to Danny."

The cat stopped and stared at Danny with yellow eyes. "Hi Puss," said Danny. He extended his hand towards the cat, which hissed and growled loudly, striking at Danny with her paw. The young man hastily snatched his hand back.

"Sorry about that," said Marissa. "Panther's not normally like that."

She continued to show Danny around, and they went outside. She indicated a compound. "We keep the dogs in there when we have company." Danny looked over the fence and saw three German Shepherd dogs. The dogs saw Danny at the same time, they went rigid and the fur on their backs went up. They threw themselves at the fence, barking and snarling at Danny, who backed away nervously.

"Guess they don't like you," laughed The Frog, who happened to be passing by at this moment.

Danny now had something more to fear; dogs that wanted to attack him, dogs that Sam could release from the compound and set upon him, tearing him limb from limb.

The last of the guests arrived and were all outside as Sam was about to start the barbeque lunch, the distinctive sound of Volkswagen engines was heard. The guests turned to look at the driveway, and two Kombi-vans, painted in psychedelic colors with anti-war symbols turned in. In the front passenger seat of the first van was a red-haired girl.

Connie stood a short distance away, a look of dismay on her face. "Oh no," she said.

Sam's face turned stern and stony as he strode towards the vans. The occupants of both vehicles stepped out, all hippies, a dozen in total. Sam addressed the red-haired girl, who wore a tied-dye dress and held hands with a long-haired, blonde man with a scruffy beard who wore flared jeans and an open shirt. "Gina, what is going on here?"

Francesca came and stood behind her husband, Connie with her own husband to the other side. The Frog and other guests came and stood behind them, unsure of what was happening.

"Am I not allowed to visit my family?" asked Gina.

"Yes, but not with them." Sam indicated the hippies, his finger lingering on Luke. "They are not welcome here at all."

"Man, you pollute the air with the negative energy you cause," said Luke to Sam.

"What did you say?" demanded Sam. He was quite taken aback; nobody had ever accused him of creating negative energy before. One reason for this was the respect and fear he generated among people, another was that nobody he normally associated with would say such a thing.

"You're a source of negativity in the world," said Luke.

"Yes, this place is full of capitalistic, negative energy," cried Gina. "You never change do you? You never change at all!"

"Gina, you stop that right now and respect your father," ordered Francesca.

"Get off this property, get out now," shouted Sam, his face red with rage.

"We're not going anywhere," said Gina. She turned to the other hippies. "We need to sing for peace and tolerance here."

"Gina, you're making a fool of yourself," Connie called out, but her sister was in no mood to listen. Gina, Luke and the other hippies took guitars, drums and tambourines from the vans and sat down on the lawn, singing folk songs and playing the musical instruments.

Danny felt deeply uncomfortable at the bizarre events, and backed away towards the house. Sam, his family and associates stood in front of the hippies, seemingly on the back foot. The hippies seemed too naïve to be afraid of them, and out in the open like this they had no way of employing their usual problem-solving methods, much as they wanted to do so. Danny saw The Frog glaring at the hippies, just wishing he could take care of them once and for all. Calling the police was no option either, Sam and company not wanting to involve law enforcement.

Feeling a hand on his shoulder, Danny turned around to see Marissa, who led him inside the house. The racket could still be heard indoors, but not as loud. "I can't believe my sister," said Marissa. "We don't see her for years, and then she turns up with those freaks to ruin a perfectly good day."

"Your Dad seems really mad about it," said Danny. He walked with Marissa towards the back of the house.

"He is," said Marissa, opening a door which led to a guest bedroom. She ushered Danny inside and closed the door behind them. "Still, there's one good thing. We get a chance to make love." With that, Marissa kicked off her shoes, jumped on the bed and lay back, her knees open enough to afford Danny a view of her white panties.

Danny's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. "What did you say?"

"Make love, have sex, screw, fuck, intercourse, whatever you like to call it," said Marissa. "You insert your penis into my vagina."

"We can't do it here," said Danny.

"It's a bedroom. What better place to have sex?"

"Yes, but it's your parents' house, there's lots of people outside and your Dad ..." Danny's voice trailed off.

"You're really scared of my Dad," laughed Marissa. "Let me tell you something about Dad. When it comes to us three girls, he sees what he wants to see. Connie, she's the tough, streetwise one. Gina's the problem kid. Me, I'm the sweet, innocent youngest daughter. Dad won't think I'm up to anything, because he would never suspect it. In any case, Gina's got his full attention at the moment, and do you think that disaster outside is going to stop any time soon?"

Danny could still hear the hippies outside. "I guess not."

"You guess right," said Marissa. "Dad's not interested in anything I'm doing at this particular moment; he and everyone else are occupied with Gina and the hippies. So, do you want to talk about Dad, or do you want to have sex while we have time?"

Marissa patted the bedspread for Danny to join her. He took off his shoes and did so, trying to put the aside the mental images of Sam, The Frog and any number of the mobster guests outside finding out and employing any number of ways of killing him; throwing him off a building, setting the dogs upon him, drowning him in the swimming pool or beating him to death with golf clubs. Although more nervous than he had ever been at any stage of his life before, Danny kicked off his shoes, and sat next to Marissa on the bed. The girl took his head in her hands, drawing his face into hers and they locked lips, French-kissing and caressing each other's body, Danny feeling himself getting hard, Marissa observing the same when her hand moved to his groin. She then guided his hand up her skirt, so his fingers touched the saddle of her panties.

"Move your fingers around so I get really hot," she purred. Danny began to move his fingers back and forth on the saddle of her panties, feeling Marissa's vagina through the double cotton. His fingers traced the outline of her pussy lips, and pushed her panties deeper inside Marissa's vulva. It was only slight, but Danny could feel the girl getting damp. Marissa in turn caressed Danny's erection through his jeans making him harder and harder with each stroke, his underpants stretched to capacity at the front.

With a cheeky grin on her pretty face, Marissa withdrew her hand from Danny's groin, and guided his hand away from her panties. She indicated to Danny to lie on the bed, then positioned herself over his face, her legs open so he could see her panties. Marissa then squatted down, lowering her bottom so she was sitting on Danny's face, the soft cotton of her panties resting against his nose.

"Why don't you smell how hot you make me in my panties?" purred Marissa. Danny could already smell Marissa's soft, delicate feminine scent on the saddle of her panties, and was only too happy to oblige her. The girl moved her bottom around in a circular motion, Danny sniffing every inch of the soft fabric, pondering if Marissa always wore white cotton panties, or if she wore underwear of different colors on other days and it was only by chance she had been wearing white panties when he had seen them.

"You liked sniffing my panties, didn't you?" said Marissa, lifting up her panty-covered bottom from Danny's face. "One day, you'll have to look through my clothes hamper on laundry day." Giving Danny a kiss on the cheek, Marissa knelt on the bed in front of Danny, hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down to her knees, Danny getting a brief glimpse of her dark brown pubic hair. Marissa then sat on the bed, her naked young pussy directly on the quilt, and pulled her panties down to her ankles, so the white cotton nestled around her bare feet.

"Your boss's daughter's panties smell even better on the other side of the saddle," she assured him, before guiding Danny's head down to her ankles. Danny's eyes took in the double cotton saddle of Marissa's panties. The teenager's vagina had left wet, creamy colored stains on her panties from her recent arousal, and there were some dried stains of the same color and scent, smaller and the result of her normal, day-to-day feminine wetness as her vagina self-cleansed.

Danny sniffed the stains, drawing Marissa's wonderful feminine smell into his nostrils. It was like the ocean, and the best thing he had ever smelled. His hard-on raged, and for a second he thought he was about to have a sticky accident in his underpants.

"Dad wouldn't like you sniffing my little white panties," giggled Marissa, "but then again, what Dad doesn't know can't hurt him."

Danny's fear of Sam came to the fore again, but in the background he could still hear the hippies and their tuneless folk music, so he presumed Sam was occupied for the moment at least.

"How about you check out what makes my panties smell the way they do?" suggested Marissa. She kicked off her panties and opened her knees wide, Danny's eyes taking in the view of a trapezoid of black, curly pubic hair and the soft, pink lips of the beautiful girl's vagina.

Danny put his head under Marissa's dress, so his face was in the warm dampness of her vagina. Marissa locked her legs around him, curling her bare feet around his back so he was trapped in this position. Danny licked Marissa's vagina, his tongue circling around her pussy lips, then pushing further in, stopping on her clitoris.

Marissa's back went rigid and her legs kicked out in pleasure, the girl squealing in delight. "Yes, you like licking my tight young vagina, don't you?"

Danny's mouth was too full of pussy and pubic hair to reply, and he continued to lick the teenager before she indicated for him to stop. "Kiss my ass Danny, and I mean that literally." A smile on her face, Marissa rolled over and lifted up her dress, exposing the firm cheeks of her bare bottom, lying flat on her stomach.

Danny kissed Marissa's left cheek first, then her right, before Marissa said, "Its way hotter when you kiss my ass in the middle, and use your tongue."

With that, Danny moved her head to the area between the cheeks of her bottom, kissing her and allowing his lips to linger on the firm flesh. His tongue found its way in between her cheeks, licking the young girl's sensitive skin. Marissa giggled in pleasure, her body squirming and her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

When Marissa got up after a couple of minutes, the cheeks of her bottom were apart for a few seconds affording Danny a view of the teenager's tight, star-fish like anus, and further down, her vagina from another angle. He felt another surge of blood to his groin, his penis throbbing.

"You'll burst your jeans the way you're going," laughed Marissa as she sat down with her legs apart at the knees. The girl reached out and took off his belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, releasing his erect penis, before leaning forward to tease his erection with her tongue.

"Clothes off now Danny," said Marissa, removing her head from his groin.

Danny took off his shirt and completely removed his trousers and underpants. "The work you do on cars makes your muscles look so sexy," purred Marissa. She removed her dress and her headband, leaving her wearing her white bra only. This didn't stay on long. The teenager removed something from inside the left cup, then reached behind her to unclasp her bra, pulling it away to reveal firm C-cup breasts with nipples hard from her state of excitement.

Marissa picked up the condom she had been concealing in her bra. "This is important," she said as she unwrapped it and rolled it onto Danny's cock. "I'm about halfway through my monthly cycle, and if we don't use this then in a few weeks' time Mom will be wondering why I'm not all cranky, crampy and getting through twice as much toilet paper as usual. Then, in a few months' time both Mom and Dad will be wondering why I'm putting on weight, can't fit into my clothes and keep throwing up every morning. You wouldn't want that, would you?"

Getting Marissa pregnant was something Danny definitely did not want to happen. He was scared enough of Sam and his mobster friends as it was; if Marissa fell pregnant this would probably finish his days once and for all. "No, I definitely don't want you to have a baby."

"Sensible boy," said Marissa, having now put the condom securely on him with delicate hands. "If I did get pregnant, I think Dad might show you what the bottom of the Hudson River looks like."

Marissa lay back on the bed, and spread her legs wide open, her pubic hair, pink vagina and further back the darker skin of her anus completely exposed. Danny moved on top of her and they exchanged a deep kiss, Danny cupping her firm young breasts in his hands and caressing them, his fingers lingering on her nipples and causing Marissa to squirm, her toes flexing and unflexing in her pleasure.

Danny got his groin into position and slowly entered Marissa's vagina, pushing his penis further and further inside her pussy's tight confines, Marissa gasping as he went fully up inside her, Danny feeling how hot the girl was even though he was wearing a condom.

Danny began to move slowly and gently in and out of Marissa, which didn't seem to satisfy her all that much. "What's that?" she asked. "We'll cum around Christmas time, at that rate. Fuck me harder, Danny. Fuck me really hard."

"You're so tight," said Danny. "I didn't want to hurt you."

"Vaginas are very tough, Danny," said Marissa. "I mean, they can stretch enough to give birth to babies, so I think mine can get fucked way harder. Come on Danny, fuck me really hard, really fast. You're already up your boss's daughter's pussy, you might as well make it good."

Danny began to thrust inside Marissa faster, which seemed to please her. "Yes, that's it, faster, harder, come on ..." she urged.

Again, Danny picked up the pace, and pushed hard inside Marissa, grinding his cock against the entrance to her birth canal, to which the teenager gasped in delight. As Danny withdrew and then pushed deep inside her, Marissa thrust her abdomen forward to meet it. "Yes, that's great Danny," squealed Marissa. "Keep going, fuck the shit out of me. Keep fucking my cunt. Put your cock up my pussy harder. Come on, are you a fag or what? Fuck me!"

"You talk so dirty," exclaimed Danny, sweat covering his forehead and body, breathless from keeping Marissa's sexual appetite satisfied.

"I may look like a sweet Catholic schoolgirl, but I've got a filthy fucking mouth in bed," said Marissa, before moaning in pleasure at a particularly hard thrust inside her, her legs swinging up in the air and tripling the sensation for both her and Danny.

Danny was feeling increasingly out of breath, despite being reasonably fit trying to keep up with the nubile teenager who squirmed underneath him, urging him to go harder and faster still. He wished she would keep her voice down, fearing that this might just attract Sam's attention.

Marissa felt the first waves of orgasm approaching. Her nipples tingled as did her clitoris, the sensation between her legs turning into a burning feeling of constant pleasure. It spread through her vagina and into her rectum. Marissa's vagina and anus clenched, and her toes curled up. A rush of liquid came from her pussy, Danny feeling the wetness on his groin as Marissa's face screwed up in delight and she squealed, before gasping, "Yes, fuck yes, that was good. See how much you made me cum?"

The girl recovered her breath for a few seconds, before asking Danny, "Have you cum yet?"

Danny shook his head, still pushing in and out of Marissa's soaking snatch. "No."

Marissa grinned. "Good, I get to do what I like just as much as sex. Come on Danny, out of my pussy and kneel on the bed."

Danny withdrew from Marissa, and knelt as she had commanded him. Marissa's fingers removed the condom and exposed his throbbing cock, covered in pre-cum, the veins fully expanded. Marissa sat in front of him, legs folded so Danny could see her pubic hair and pussy. She teased his penis with her fingers for a few moments, then lowered her head down, opened her mouth without showing her teeth and slowly slid it around his cock. Danny gasped as he felt Marissa's tongue circling around his cock, then she began to move her mouth back and forwards while flicking her tongue. Danny felt in heaven, and unable to decide whether he preferred fucking Marissa, or her giving him fellatio. With her fingers, Marissa teased his balls, making it all the more enjoyable, and with her mouth stuffed with dick, Marissa was unable to use her voice while giving head, and therefore could not attract attention.

Not far from orgasm during sex, it took only three minutes of Marissa blowing him until he came. Danny felt his balls tighten, and he came, semen gushing out of him and into Marissa's mouth. Marissa opened her lips, her mouth filled with his cum, and grinned.

"I think you've got more," she mumbled, her mouth too full for her to talk distinctly. She guided his cock to just opposite her face, and Danny ejaculated a second wave of sperm that went all over Marissa's face, cum running down her nose and her cheeks. Marissa raised her hands to her face, put some cum on her fingers and wiped it over her tits.

Marissa opened her mouth so Danny could see his cum over her tongue and teeth, then swirled it around her mouth like she was gargling. Then in one huge swallow, she gulped it down, grinning in pleasure as it went down her throat. "If only they had milkshakes of that flavor," she giggled, before wiping the cum from her face and swallowing that too, then holding up her breasts, licking off the semen she had smeared over her tits.

Seeing the wet cum that remained on Danny's cock, Marissa eagerly licked it off with her tongue and said, "Now you've got a job to do too. Lie down flat."

Danny did as he was told, and Marissa lowered her wet pussy down to sit on his face. "Now, you need to clean up my pussy juices so I'm not walking around in wet panties all afternoon." Danny needed no convincing and hastily went to work, licking up all of Marissa's vaginal wetness from her vulva and her inner thighs, the teenager giggling whenever Danny's tongue got close to her clitoris.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers