All Comments on 'Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 05'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jayhiljayhilover 12 years ago
great story!

Have read every chapter and loved them! Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fucking mom & sister

This is so good he tough it was his mom that fucked him that night his sister told him she was his mom . Now he thinks it was his mom now she is with his child & his sister know & he thinks she doesn't know & all the time she was the one that started this all. So now u need to have ch. 6 to tell us about his sister doen him again & he finds out that it was his sister. That fooled him into thinking it was his mom & that his mom is having his baby & her grand child with her son waitting for ch 6 .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I'm glad that his mom is pregnant with his baby

I hope that she feels she has to treat her son as her husband, now that she is going to have his baby.

I really hope that Mindy quits fucking things up between him and his mom, and he makes his mom his wife.

Perhaps when his mom starts to show that she is pregnant, things will become better for mom and her son.

thanks for the chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

This type of thing is what gives Incest a BAD name.

Child abuse, Rape, Mental Illness, Manipulation. All the Negative things associated with Incest. This is NOT a love story, I feel sorry for the Mother, and HATE the sister, but she was raped as a child by the father so even though I hate her I feel sorry for her as well. The Son sounds mentally challenged also so this series is a poor excuse for erotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous