Mark's Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Noortje fished a handy tube of lubricant from her purse. It was almost as if she'd planned this - unless she always carried around lube like that. Mark wisely refrained from asking. "Please liberally work this lube around and into my ass with your fingers, Mark," she requested, placing herself ass-up on the floor over the pillow. The sight of her like that - naked, ass up, legs spread apart, head and torso sloped down onto the rug - was intoxicating.

He was thrilled to start using his finger on her ass hole, since it felt so naughty. True, in the past his fingertip had brushed over her puckered opening, but he'd never attempted to penetrate it before. Her bare luscious ass was now his to explore more fully. As Noortje felt him drizzle a little lube on her ass crack, she reached back to pull her ass cheeks apart for him. Carefully, he poured a little extra lubricant right into the opening itself, since her pulling action was widening it. Prodding with his finger tip, he shoved the lube down into the dark tunnel, and added more. She made no complaint as he pressed his finger inward, until its full length was out of sight. A little dazed, he slipped that finger out, poured some lube on a second one, and pressed them both inside, starting to twist them side to side.

"Mmmm, yes," she groaned. "That feels good. When you've got three fingers inside, I'll probably be open enough to accept your dick. Make sure you lube it well, also."

As her ass gradually opened to his third finger, Mark's cock was thrumming now, and his balls felt swollen and a little achy. He kept his fingers inside her as he awkwardly poured some lube onto his stiffness, and coated it well, smearing the lube around with his other hand. He had to smear carefully, because Noortje had gotten him so excited by this point that if he touched his dick too much, he might blow his load before getting a chance to enter her.

"You seem to be handling my three fingers now," he informed her. "And my cock is all lubed and slippery."

Noortje's hands pulled her ass cheeks even farther apart - so far that the pressure of her anal ring on his fingers lessened. Her ass was really open now, and she was inviting him in.

Removing his fingers, he positioned the head of his cock right at the center of her opening. Her anal ring touched the periphery of his glans with a warm, intimate touch. Changing his body angle a tiny bit, he pressed his hips forward slowly. As Noortje felt his swollen glans stretching her nether hole, pressing her even more open, she groaned a deep, happy growl of delight. "Oh, fuck yes! That feels so delicious! More, please!"

He fed more of his dick into her ass hole. As the remainder of his glans moved in through her tight puckered opening, she gasped a quick inhalation, and then let go of her ass cheeks. Now that his glans was inside her, the shaft of his cock would fit more easily. Still, Mark wasn't sure how much of its length she could handle, so he pressed inward slowly and gradually.

"Oh, Mark," she moaned. "It's so amazing, feeling you filling me like this! The sensation of my ass being impaled on your cock is indescribably wonderful!"

Encouraged, he pressed inward even more, and to his amazement, his pubic hairs pressed against her ass - he was fully inside. The sensations for him were remarkable! Her ass was a tight, silken tunnel, gripping his dick firmly, almost like it was claiming it. He pulled back slightly, and pressed in again. Wow! "Oh my god, Noortje! Your ass feels incredible, the way it grips my dick!" She giggled merrily, and briefly clenched her ass muscles, giving his cock a loving squeeze.

"One more thing, Mark. Draw your dick slowly outward, until it's almost out. Drizzle a little more lube on it, and shove it back inside briskly. Then you can probably fuck me as hard as you want," she advised him. "If there's any discomfort, I'll tell you."

Mark did as she instructed, and sure enough, his dick now slid easily in and out of her rear. Earlier, he'd been worried that he might cum too soon, but the novelty of the situation had changed his focus. Braced like he was doing push-ups, he looked down to where their bodies were joined, watching his cock appear and disappear into that still-naughty-feeling opening. The tight, slippery warmth enveloping his cock was thrilling. He hoped to pleasure Noortje well enough that she'd suggest they do this more often, too.

Noortje was certainly sounding like she was enjoying it. She was moaning happily, and panting, and squeezing her ass muscles rhythmically. After several minutes, she whispered, "I'm... almost... there... Please make... your balls... slap against... my clit!"

Mark began thrusting really hard and deep, feeling and hearing his scrotum wetly slapping her labia and clit. Wetly, because her pussy juices were streaming from her cunt, coating her pussy lips and his ball sack alike.

It didn't take many of those thrusts.

Noortje's hands clawed into the rug as she cried out, "Oh my fucking god! Yes! Oh yes! I'm there!" Mark felt his ball sack get even wetter as her cum juices were propelled outward from her vaginal muscular contractions. Mark felt the ripples of her vaginal tunnel through the thin membranes that separated it from her rectum. Seeing her going into orgasm beneath him like this, plus the change in sensations on his cock, brought him to his brink.

Noortje wailed, "Please! Please fill my ass! Cum! I want to feel you cum, too!"

Her cry pushed him over the edge, and his cock unloaded into her ass with several forceful gushes of semen. He kept pumping as he came, the thrusts helping him empty himself, even as he heard her almost sobbing, "Yes! Yes! I feel it! I feel you cumming! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and she shook even harder under him.

Finally, spent, Mark draped his body along her back, snuggling against her, mingling their sweat as he kissed the nape of her neck. When he got his breathing under control, he whispered, "Thank you! That was amazing - fantastic!"

She rotated her head, offering her lips for a kiss. After the kiss, she murmured, "My pleasure. Honestly!" He embraced her as they both laughed together, bound up in the joy a person can feel after experiencing really good sex. That was the first time Mark and Noortje had anal sex, but certainly not the last - it was too good to drop from their sexual menu.

One day, Noortje found Mark's handcuffs, quite by accident. He was sitting on his sofa, reading a book. She dangled the handcuffs before his eyes and raised one of her eyebrows questioningly.

Mark blushed, and stammered out a story about his concept of becoming the 'Naked Houdini' but he omitted any reference to his rescue by Emil on that fateful evening. He also explained about his decision to table the whole idea for the time being.

"But, my dear," Noortje began, "you've had these the whole time we've been together, and you never used them on me while we had sex?"

Mark was getting used to his girlfriend's kinky streak, so this time he merely replied, "And it's about time we rectified that oversight, don't you think? Strip darling - right now." In a twinkling of an eye, she was naked, standing in front of him, grinning happily.

He checked the drawer in an end table, and found one of his spare keys. Now that he was sure he could free her again, he said, "OK. Hands behind your back, my dear slut." He knew by now that she occasionally liked being called such names during roleplays, or just to get her excited during kinky sex.

He snapped the cuffs on her wrists, and double-locked them with the pin on the key. "Get on your knees, and bend over a sofa seat." As she obeyed, Mark removed his clothes, and gave his dick a couple of preparatory pumps. Kneeling behind her, he grasped the handcuff chain with one hand, and fondled her vulnerable cunt with the other. Noortje shuffled her knees farther apart, making better access for his hand.

As her wetness appeared, he leaned low and buried his face against her, with the exhalations from his nose tickling her ass hole, and his tongue prodding and lapping her slit. Controlling her by holding her cuffed wrists behind her was a turn-on for them both. He lapped her with long strokes from her clit, over her pee hole, finishing deep inside her pussy. Soon his dick was very stiff, and leaking precum from its tip.

Letting go of the handcuffs, he knelt upright behind her, opened her with one hand and used his other to rub his dick up and down her furrow several times, and then plunged into her with a sudden thrust. The handcuff chains jangled as she jerked on the sofa seat, moaning happily. Mark again grabbed the handcuff chain, but with his other hand he gathered her long hair into a pony tail and pulled, making her arch her back partially up off the sofa cushion.

Now as he jarred her body forward and back with rapid thrusts, her swaying tits rubbed over the top of the cushion, while her engorged clit was pressed against its near edge. Feeling those sensations, and the tugs on her hair, and the restraints on her wrists, Noortje quickly spiraled up and then felt her body release in orgasm. She didn't say anything - she was too busy convulsing and panting to speak. But Mark felt her cumming on his dick. He didn't relent. He kept pummeling her erotically, causing her to crash her way through multiple orgasms. Neither of them counted how many she'd had before, with a mighty grunt, Mark dumped a sizable load of his seed into her pussy, holding his dick fully inside her until his spasms stopped.

He slumped back into a sitting position on the floor, and caught her as she slumped backward into his lap. He held her as close as he could, with her arms caught in between their bodies, until they'd calmed down again. By that point much of his semen had drooled out of her pussy, and was coating his thighs and cock. Learning about that, Noortje insisted that she remain handcuffed while she leaned over and lapped his thighs and dick clean.

The next time they used his handcuffs, Noortje begged to be even more restrained. Ultimately, she ended up face down on Mark's bed - naked, of course - with her arms stretched straight up alongside her head, the chain of the handcuffs passing behind one of the vertical iron bars of the bed's headboard. Moreover, Mark tied a rope from each of her ankles to the feet at the lower corners of the bed, spreading her legs apart, leaving her cunt obscenely on display.

Taking full advantage of her helplessness, he first tickled her torso, armpits, and the backs of her knees and legs, while she struggled and shrieked. It felt wonderful to feel her thrashing around under his fingertips. Next, he spanked her ass until it reddened, just the way she liked it.

By now, he was so aroused that he just had to fuck her, and she was dripping, quite ready to be fucked. He slipped his erection into the bubbling cauldron of her pussy, and fucked her lustfully. Since she was prone, he draped his body along her back, scooping both his hands under her torso to cup and knead her tits. He humped her like that, his powerful thrusts making her ass cheeks wobble delightfully. His excitement was so great that he was growling deep in his throat as he carefully nibbled at the nape of her neck.

Her moans and groans soon transformed into cries of ecstasy. Noortje loved it when Mark gave full rein to his passion for her. She tried bucking back into his thrusts as best she could, but trussed up as she was, and with his weight pinning her to the bed, the most she could do was rock her pelvis slightly. But she could use her cunt muscles to grip his dick more firmly, and when she did so, she felt him shudder along her back and his cock erupted in her depths. Feeling that, she let go of her control, and joined him in orgasm.

When they'd recovered somewhat, Noortje asked sweetly, "Darling, would you suck some of your load from my pussy, and feed it to me with a kiss while I'm helpless like this?" She wondered if he would be repulsed by the taste of his own semen, and was prepared for his refusal. But Mark slid down her body, fastened his lips around her opening, and sucked a generous mouthful out of her cunt. She had no idea that Mark was used to tasting and swallowing Emil's semen, of course. And Mark was surprised at how different this mouthful tasted, since it was his own semen, flavored with Noortje's cum juices.

Slipping back up alongside her, he helped cradle her turned head to join their lips together. They each parted their lips a tiny bit, and she gently sucked the load from his mouth to hers, swallowing it bit by bit. When his mouth was empty, she smiled at him impishly, stating, "You're getting almost as kinky as I am, darling. Thank you for doing that."

He grinned back. "Anytime you want me to do that, just let me know, honey. I think our mixed cums are delicious." She winked in reply, promising.

Weeks later, Noortje surprised Mark. She'd sent him into his bedroom to get naked for her. When she entered, she was wearing a strap-on! "You've fucked me lots and lots of times," she stated. "I think it's time I turned the tables. Are you willing?"

Mark swallowed hard, considering. He certainly had a good thing going with her, and he didn't want to wreck that by turning her down. She'd let him fuck her ass several times - a rare treat. Could he deny her from doing it to him? He studied the cock's length and diameter. The diameter wasn't daunting, but the length gave him pause. His erection wilted a little when he thought about her invading his back door, but mentally, he knew what a passionate, kinky woman she was, and she was teaching him to embrace his own kinkiness. These considerations flashed through his mind in an instant, and he heard himself say, "Yes. I want to try feeling you fucking me, honey." But then he added, "Please go slowly, and if I'm feeling it's getting too deep, or it's getting to be too much for me to handle, I'll tell you."

Her smile was radiant. "Yayyy!" she cried happily. "Get on your hands and knees, fuck toy of mine!"

That was the first time she'd ever called him a 'fuck toy' and, startled, he realized he liked hearing it. He got onto all fours on top of his bed, and she got behind him with her lube. He started to have second thoughts when the cold lube poured over his anal ring. He started to have third thoughts when her finger touched him there, and pressed inward. He had to rigidly control his body, not to shy away from that touch. His cock wilted a little more as her finger wriggled its way into him, carrying more lube inward.

His mind went into a sort of stasis as he stoically knelt there, with her probing his virgin ass hole. Therefore, he had no idea how much time had elapsed before she decided he was dilated enough. He found out later that with her smaller hand, she had to use four of her fingers to do it adequately! Still, adequate or not, when Noortje pressed the well lubed head of the strap-on against his ass hole, the stretching sensation was painful enough to make him wince and whimper.

"Holy shit!" he thought to himself. "Does it feel like this when I fuck her in the ass? Why ever would she ask me to do it?"

Noortje had heard his whimper, and advised him, "Bear down, like you're trying to poop, dear. That'll open your muscle."

He tried, and as he did so, the head of the fake penis worked its way through his tight anal ring, and the pain ceased. He sighed with relief, but still felt uncomfortably 'full' down there, like he was constipated or something. His dick wilted a little more.

But once Noortje had added more lube and was slowly fucking him with long strokes, she reached around and took hold of his semi-limp cock. In doing so, her bare breasts pressed against his back. Now as she fucked him, she wanked his dick, and her tits started rubbing warmly up and down his back. She was pressed against him so closely that he could feel each of her warm exhalations, and the scent of her excitement perfumed the air.

That got him excited again.

As his cock stiffened in her hand, Noortje in turn got more excited, and fucked and wanked and rubbed against him even faster. Soon their sweaty bodies were gliding on each other, and Mark felt he was now more aware of why she liked getting her ass fucked. That 'dick' of hers was pressing erotically against tissues of his that were now sending 'feel good' signals to his brain. His cock had been leaking precum for some little time. And his muscles were beginning to bunch and strain. He'd been gulping air, and she heard his breathing pattern change as he gasped.

He was cumming!

White ropy streams of semen burst from his dick, puddling on the sheet beneath him. Noortje felt his cock twitching in her hand, elated that she'd gotten him off. She was close, herself, so she let go of his cock, and placed her hands on top of each of his shoulders. This pressed her even more tightly along his back, and she humped him faster and faster and harder with a rapid bucking motion, because this new angle and pressure was stimulating her pussy and clit in a remarkable fashion.

In a minute or so, Noortje cried out, "I'm cumming! Oh! I'm cumming!" and her hips beat against his ass with a rhythm approaching allegro, and her hands and tits shook against his body as she shuddered in orgasm. Mark felt her cum juices anointing his ass cheeks, and smiled at this tangible sign of her pleasure.

She eased the strap-on out of his ass, and unbuckled it from her body. They found a place on the bed away from the wet spot, and snuggled and cuddled. "Was that OK, Mark?" she asked, softly.

Mark still felt his ass tingling, as well as his cock, amazed that they seemed to be tingling in harmony. He realized that after he got over his fear of the unknown, and his thoughts of it being taboo, or something, he actually enjoyed it more than he would've guessed. "Yes, honey," he answered, giving her a reassuring kiss. "As you told me about anal sex - once in a while, it's nice to spice things up a bit." She looked very pleased at his response.

As Noortje kissed his chest, shivering against him from her lingering post-orgasmic aftershocks, Mark recalled the sensation of that cold, rubbery thing invading his ass as they'd started. He couldn't help but wonder what a real, flesh and blood one would feel like, doing that. He knew he'd never actually act on that idea, but he still could wonder about it. They fell asleep, embracing, and Noortje wrapped one of her legs over his, clinging tightly as they slept.

In Mark and Noortje's relationship, all was going swimmingly, until the day she walked into Mark's house unexpectedly early. They'd planned to go out to dinner later that evening. She'd remembered that the dress she thought she wanted to wear happened to be at his house. She wanted to see how it went with her new shoes, just in case she had to find something else in her closet.

In the bedroom, she stumbled upon a scene of two naked men - Mark and someone else. At that precise moment, Mark was kneeling before the guy, with his mouth on the guy's dick. On this particular day, he and Emil were feeling a little nostalgic, so Mark had his wrists handcuffed behind his back.

Noortje's hand flew up near her mouth as she gasped loudly, with her eyebrows raised in surprise. "Oh my!" she exclaimed. "What's going on here?"

Mark's head spun around so fast that Emil's dick came out of his mouth with a popping sound caused by the sudden release of suction. He turned scarlet. Noortje'd caught him with his pants down - literally - since he was naked. "Th... th... this isn't what it looks like, honey," he stammered.

She planted her fists on both her hips and laughed. "Why do people always say 'this isn't what it looks like' when it's exactly what it looks like?" She glanced up and down. "You're on your knees, giving him a blowjob, obviously. And just who is your hunky, handsome friend?"