Mark's Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emil was busy fucking Noortje's tight ass hole like there was no tomorrow. He couldn't wrap his mind fully around the fact that he'd met this blond goddess only a few hours ago, and she'd practically begged him for anal sex! Her ass was like a hot, silken tunnel, and the lubricant was letting him fuck her as hard as he wished, with neither of them feeling discomfort - only pleasure. From time to time he thought he felt Mark's tongue moving around inside her cunt... a weirdly erotic sensation like he'd never felt before. He was valiantly delaying his own orgasm until at least Noortje had her climax, because he wanted to be invited to many repeat performances with this gorgeous woman. He heard Mark make some strange muffled sound, and was wondering what that meant, when he heard Noortje's announcement as she came. In reflex, her ass muscles rippled rhythmically, massaging his cock in a delicious manner.

Now Emil loosened his control, and let his personal pleasure build... and build. His thrusts intensified, and sweat beaded on his lip from his efforts. He remembered what Noortje had whispered to him. When he felt that inner sensation that told him he'd gone passed the point of no return - that he was committed to ejaculation - he warned Noortje, "I'm about to cum... It's... I'm..." He loosened his hold on her hips, as planned.

Noortje shifted her ass forward, away from Emil, causing his dick to pull free. He grabbed it and pumped it with his hand as he pointed it at Mark's face. Mark's expression signaled shock and surprise as Noortje's cunt moved down past his neck, and he was staring at the business end of Emil's cock. But he had no time to react before the first gooey white rope of semen jetted from the tiny slit in the head of Emil's cock, and splashed onto his forehead. Mark's eyelids snapped shut, just in time. The subsequent blasts of spunk coated his eyes, nose, and mouth - virtually his entire face.

Eyes closed, he sensed Noortje getting up off him, and heard her giggling with glee. Emil laughed cheerfully as well, and their mirth was so infectious that Mark began laughing, too. Of course, when his lips parted in laughter, some of Emil's spicy, fragrant cum sneaked into his mouth, but he was used to that taste, and liked it anyway.

Some minutes later, Noortje licked quite a bit of the cum off Mark's face, and then finished cleaning it with a warm, damp cloth. Mark sat up, moving against pillows piled against the bed's headboard, and Emil and Noortje sat on either side of him, pressing their still heated bodies against his. That's when Noortje activated the display on her digital camera, showing several pictures of his face covered in spunk. In one, Emil's cock had a long drip hanging from its tip, about to land on his nose. There was also a shot from more of a distance, showing Mark on his back, and Emil, with a drooping cock, kneeling by his head. Finally, Emil must've taken a couple of pictures of Noortje licking cum off his face.

Mark blushed a delicate shade of pink, not only because of these images, but also remembering the pictures that Emil had taken of him long before - back at the 'Naked Houdini' fiasco. Being honest with himself, he found that acting in a submissive role to both Noortje and Emil thrilled him, and he was looking forward to more such interactions. But one question - one problem - nagged at him, and he felt he'd better ask it.

"Noortje, I need to know something," he said, his voice tinged with worry.

She picked up on his tone, and said, "Yes, my dear. What is it?" She looked deeply into his eyes as she asked, silently communicating her need for him to be honest.

He looked embarrassed to ask, but finally choked out, "Emil has fucked your cunt and your ass today, while I've eaten you out a couple of times. Does this mean that only he's going to be fucking you... and me... from now on? That you no longer want my cock in you?"

Relieved, she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh, my darling," she said, giving him a reassuring kiss. "That was only today! You know how lusty and kinky I get! As long as you're not jealous, I want both of you fucking me, always!" She giggled, and her giggle released some tension that hung in the air. "Just think of the things we could get up to - that is, if Emil's interested, also." She turned to him. "Are you?"

Emil looked at her, then at Mark, who was nodding, then back at her. "You bet I am! I've never had such hot sex before!"

Noortje jumped into the gap between the two men, swiveling to face the headboard and kneeling. Wrapping an arm around each of their necks, she laughed. "Then it's settled! One for all and all for one, or something like that. Emil, you don't know this yet, but I also like being handcuffed, spanked and tied up when I'm being fucked. You two can imagine ways to do that to me, OK?" They smiled at her, but were startled to see her blush deeply. "We need a breather tonight, but sometime... sometime very soon... I want to try this thing called getting a double penetration. OK?"

Their jaws dropped, but they quickly nodded.