Mark's Problem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark looked somewhat like a whipped puppy. "His name is Emil." Since Emil already knew about Mark's girlfriend although he'd never met her, he naturally assumed this must be Noortje.

Noortje still had suave, European manners. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Emil. Even if the circumstances are a little strange." She thought quickly, and asked, "Emil, do you only like men?"

He cleared his throat and answered, "No, Noortje... I'm bisexual." She was doubly surprised. He not only knew her name, but he also pronounced it correctly.

She locked gazes with him and asked frankly, "Do you find me attractive?"

His jaw dropped momentarily. Recovering his composure, he blurted out, "Oh my god, yes! You're smokin' hot!"

She nodded and grinned. "Then here's what we're going to do. Emil, I want you to take that stiff cock of yours, coated with Mark's saliva, and fuck me with it, while Mark sucks on my tits and watches." The body language of both men indicated shock. "After you cum inside me, Mark is then going to suck every bit of it out of me, and feed it to me. Right, Mark?" Her tone indicated that she'd brook no argument about this. He nodded slowly, almost like he was hypnotized. "I'll decide what we do after that. OK, Emil?" Emil nodded vigorously, looking her up and down and licking his lips in anticipation.

Noortje shucked off her clothes and there were now three naked people in the room. As she climbed onto the bed, and got onto her back, Mark implored, "Can I remove these handcuffs, honey?"

"Not yet," she answered. "I think it'll do you good to stay humble and submissive for a while. Imagine - all this time we spent together, and you never told me you were bisexual, like Emil is."

Mark's face expressed shame, with a tinge of humiliation, as he shuffled next to her torso.

Noortje reminded him, "Get Emil's cock nice and slippery for me, dear. We all want it to slide easily into my cunt, don't we?"

Emil stood next to the bed as Mark turned toward him and submissively opened his mouth. Noortje watched closely as he began slobbering saliva all over that wonderful-looking hunk of manhood. She stroked her pussy lips slowly, getting turned on, observing their interaction.

Emil loved the feel of Mark's lips and tongue on him. He was gratified to see Noortje's look of approval, and her visibly stiffening nipples. He was drinking in the sight of her eye-catching, nude body, and the actions of her hands. He saw her grin and nod her approval.

"That's enough, dear," she said to Mark. "Ordinarily, I'd have you open me to let Emil enter, but since your hands are restrained, I'll do it myself this time. Watch closely as his dick slides up into me." She parted her labia, exposing her inner glistening pinkness.

Mark watched, wide-eyed, as Emil climbed onto the bed and guided his cock into her pussy. Both Noortje and Emil gave a sigh of satisfaction as the connection was made. Mark looked somewhat dismayed, but his firm erection betrayed his excitement.

"Fuck me, Emil," she whispered. "Fuck me good and hard, and fill me with your cum. And Mark, start sucking my titties. Help Emil get me off, and make sure you can watch his dick moving in and out of me as you suck."

Soon, Emil's thrusts were making her moan. Mark was slobbering all over her breasts as he sucked and nibbled her nipples, keeping his head turned enough to watch their coupling. He was hampered by having his hands behind him, so he had to sort of lean against her breast as he sucked her entire areola. She actually enjoyed the firmer pressure there. Her nerve endings trapped in his mouth were tingling an almost electrical stimulation into the pleasure centers of her brain.

Noortje started bucking her hips rapidly up and down, increasing the friction being created by Emil's cock, as she shrieked, "Fuck!" and began cumming. Her hands clenched the sheets as she climaxed, and a pool of wetness grew under her ass. Emil kept pumping, although her display of arousal almost carried him over his edge, too. But he held back, because Noortje was a magnificent fuck, and he didn't want this to end too soon.

Noortje had another plan, though. While her cunt muscles were still rippling with her excitement, she began contracting them rhythmically, mentally willing Emil to spurt and fill her. That added stimulation proved to be too much for him to hold back any longer. With a howl of satisfaction, he emptied his hot load into her. His first spurt was deep, but he withdrew slightly with each successive spurt, leaving a trail of semen from her depths all the way out to her opening. His final dribble lewdly splashed on her clit, setting it tingling even more.

"Mmmm, thank you, Emil," she said with a lusty tone of voice. "Now, Mark. Get down there and deliver Emil's present up here to my mouth - all of it. Meanwhile, while you're shuffling back and forth, I want Emil's dick in my mouth between each of those deliveries."

Emil immediately perked up, hearing what she'd said, and moved to the other side of her body from Mark, placing himself so her mouth could reach his crotch. Mark began the delightfully humiliating task of moving up and down her body without the use of his hands. At her sex, he again had to lean on her to seal his lips on her skin and suck up a mouthful of fresh semen. At her mouth, he had to wait, holding the semen in his mouth until she decided to remove Emil's cock long enough for him to lean over and dribble that spunk into her open mouth. It took him five trips to deliver as much as was possible.

"Good job, Mark," Noortje complimented. "Now, for this next part, I think we need those handcuffs off. Emil, would you do the honors?"

Mark felt his heart sink a little when he heard her say 'next part' since it implied he wasn't completely off the hook, yet. He wondered what she was planning, since he was quite aware of how she had sudden inspirations of kinkiness that often caught him off guard. Still, he was grateful when Emil unlocked the handcuffs, allowing him to rub his wrists.

Noortje was whispering what was obviously a question into Emil's ear. Emil's eyebrows rose, but he grinned and nodded. Her mouth had brought Emil's cock back into a full erection again, and she grasped that erection in her hand. She turned to Mark, saying, "See this lovely cock that you were sucking on when I arrived, Mark? You're going to get on your hands and knees, and Emil's going to fuck you, doggy style."

The expressions that were manifest on Mark's face were priceless. He displayed shock, dismay, panic, anguish, anxiety, curiosity, and finally acceptance. After all, when Noortje used the strap-on in him, he actually had wondered what a real cock would feel like. And even though he lacked the courage to initiate such a thing happening, he could now feel like he had no choice - he had to go through with it, as a sort of penance for not sharing with her about his interactions with Emil.

Therefore, he submissively got on all fours, without a peep of protest. Noortje was kind enough to lube and open his anal ring, as she'd done whenever she'd pegged him before. That felt kind of familiar to him, as he reached back to spread his ass open for her. He avoided looking over his shoulder at Emil, who'd moved behind him. Noortje liberally assisted in lubing his erection, as well. Since Mark wasn't looking, he didn't know that she was the one who placed the tip of Emil's cock against his opened ass hole. But he quite clearly heard her say, "Push in slowly, Emil. I want to watch this."

Mark groaned and whimpered as Emil's glans stretched him and stretched him. That glans was slightly larger than the fake one on the strap-on. However, since it was made of flesh, it actually had more give as it pressed against him. And it was warm - oh, so very warm! As Mark focused on those differing sensations, and used his muscles to bear down on his opening, like he'd learned to do with the strap-on, the head of Emil's dick moved inward, and the momentary pain vanished.

"The head's in!" Noortje gushed excitedly. She moved up alongside Mark's head, and gently took hold of his chin to ask, "How does that feel?"

"It was a little uncomfortable, but not as bad as I feared," he started to answer, but then his pupils dilated, his eyes seemed to bulge, and his arm and leg muscles contracted like they wanted to make him crawl forward. It was immediately understandable why that was occurring - Emil was pressing inward, and had to grab Mark's hips to hold him steadily in place. Noortje went back to watch.

"It's like... it's like... it's like I have to take a huge dump, honey," Mark moaned. His legs were quivering slightly.

"Hang in there, dear. Your ass is swallowing it nicely," she told him. "In fact... it's taken... the whole thing!"

As she said that, Mark felt Emil's pubic hair press against his ass. He was impaled - on a real penis!

"Pull almost all the way out now, Emil, and let me pour more lube on your cock," she said. Mark felt the fullness lessening... lessening... almost gone. Only the head of Emil's dick remained inside his anus when the air that had been compressed inside his rectum belched out around the edges of the glans in a humiliating farting sound. It didn't help Mark's composure that Noortje giggled, and Emil chuckled when that happened.

"Let me spread that lube around on you, Emil," Noortje whispered.

A few seconds elapsed, and Mark heard Emil give off a happy groan. "Your hand, stroking my cock like that, feels fantastic, Noortje. You're almost jacking me off into his ass."

She giggled again. "Oh no. We can't have that. You have to fuck him now. I want him to feel what's it's like to have a dick ejaculate deep inside him while he's being fucked."

Hearing her say that really excited Mark for some reason. Emil's cock slid in easily, stretching and filling him anew. He groaned, actually happily. Emil held his waist again with warm hands, and began pumping with tiny thrusts, which gradually lengthened as Mark relaxed internally even more. Mark was amazed at the difference between this and the strap-on. The cock, though stiff, was warm, flexible, and yielding. And it was alive! Living flesh! A world of difference. And it seemed to be getting even hotter, either from even more blood engorging it, or friction, or both.

Mark had his eyes closed, focusing on those new sensations, and was lost in their contemplation. Consequently, he wasn't aware that Noortje had turned her body at right angles to his, gotten onto her back, and slid her head beneath his belly. But he certainly became aware of it when she opened her lips and engulfed his dangling cock, sucking lustily on it. His eyes sprang open, and he tucked his chin to look under his torso. He saw his beautiful girlfriend, with her lips tightly sealed around the shaft of his cock, and her cheeks hollowed with the strong suction she was applying.

"Oh, fuck, honey! That's fantastic! That's... that's..." His voice broke off into a howl. He was cumming, filling her mouth with hot gush after gush. She drank, savoring every drop. She thought that perhaps this anal stimulation he was receiving was causing him to expel even more fluids than usual. His main surges stopped, but she sucked, more gently now, since he was still leaking a thin fluid. But she almost choked, when a naughty thought caused her to want to gasp.

Taking Mark's dick out of her mouth, she commanded, "Mark... tell Emil how much you want him to cum inside your ass. Come on. Beg him for it! I want to hear your words getting him off!" She smiled, thinking how mortifying it would be for him to encourage that to happen. She crawled out from under him, and watched both men from the side, enjoying seeing Emil's gleaming muscles working under his skin as he fucked her boyfriend.

Mark's face was indeed flushed with embarrassment, and his jaw was working as he was trying to articulate the words. Finally, he mumbled, "Fuck me, Emil," very sotto voce.

Noortje gave Mark's ass cheek a swift slap. "Is that the best you can do? It sounded about as enthusiastic as ordering tampons for me at a pharmacy with a long line of people waiting behind you! Convince him!"

"Oww!" Mark yipped. But that broke down his last wall of reserve. Truth be told, he loved the feeling of Emil's cock reaming his ass, sliding in and out, touching things deep inside him that made him want to shiver. But he'd been afraid to show his thrill with Noortje observing, in case that'd make her think less of him. But she was demanding he let it show!

"Emil! Please fuck me harder!" he cried. "Your dick in my ass feels fantastic! I feel it swelling and throbbing! You know you want to cum! You know you want to do it! Fill my ass with your hot load! Please!" He felt Emil grab his hips more firmly, and intensify his thrusts. "Yes! Yes! Like that! Oh my god, yes! Use my hole!" He turned his face to Noortje, and moaned, "Watch him, honey! Watch him use my ass as his fuck hole!" Hearing this, Noortje's eyes lit up and she started fingering herself so Mark could see what she was doing.

Emil was wheezing and grunting now, building himself up to a magnificent climax. He'd been holding back a little, fearing that Mark was being coerced. But Mark's pleas rang with sincerity, and that was all Emil needed to hear. With a loud, nonsensical cry of emotion, he unloaded a powerful series of spurts as deeply inside Mark as he could press.

"Aaaaaaiiiieeee!" Mark yelled. "He's cumming! Fuck! Fuck, fuck! He's shooting his stuff inside me! Oh my god! More! Yes... more!" Meanwhile, Noortje's fingers were a blur as the sight of Emil spewing into Mark's ass triggered her own massive orgasm!

All three of them fell into a tangled heap on the bed, breathing heavily. It took them all quite some time to recover - not just physically, but also mentally, as they processed and sorted what had just happened. Prior to this Mark had been involved in two completely separate relationships - like a planet somehow shuttled from one solar system to another and back. But now those orbits had merged, and the dynamics had to adjust themselves.

As part of the processing, they retreated to the kitchen, all tacitly remaining naked, and fixed some food and drinks, since they were starving and dehydrated a little. They sat at a table as they dined, and each of them was silently marveling at how comfortable it felt to be together like this. An outside observer might have expected awkwardness, but Noortje's inherent kinkiness and calm acceptance of sexuality completely negated such a reaction.

Mark was relieved that Noortje hadn't flown into a rage. Emil was elated to have two new wonderful sexual partners. Noortje was envisioning the new possibilities presented by having two bisexual friends and partners. They broke their contemplative silence, and chatted and joked as they ate.

Eventually, Noortje turned to Emil to ask, "Do you think your cock can handle one more thing, today?"

He looked a bit thunderstruck. He'd already cum twice, but he was young, virile, and his personal record was four times in one day. "Wh... what did you have in mind?" She whispered quietly in his ear in a conspiratorial manner. His eyes got bright. "Yes. I can certainly get up for that!" he enthused.

Mark could tell they were planning something. He wasn't too worried, but he still said, "What are you two whispering about?"

Noortje feigned a look of innocence. "Oh nothing." She grinned. Then giggled. "Unless you think asking Emil to fuck my ass while you eat my cunt is something." She was pleased to see Mark's cock starting to swell, rising up from his lap when he'd heard that.

Mark was instantly aroused. He'd already seen Emil fuck her cunt, and had found that more exciting than he would've believed. And now she was proposing to let him see Emil reaming her ass hole, from closeup, and to dine on her pussy juices at the same time. Heavenly. "It's something, all right," he assured her. "A wonderful, kinky something! When?"

"There's no time like the present," she chuckled, getting up from the table. The men rose, also. "To the bedroom, you two!" she mock commanded, giving them playful spanks on their asses. She noted that the men kept their thighs apart a little as they ran, probably so they wouldn't squash their balls.

When they reached the bed, she arranged the scene she wanted. "First, I'll get on my hands and knees. Mark, I want you to open my ass hole with this lube - you know how. Once I'm open, keep your fingers inside me with one hand, and help Emil lube his cock with the other. Then, when his dick is all stiff and slippery, guide it into my hole. Once you've done that, slide under me lengthwise. That way your mouth can be at my pussy, while your dick is available to my mouth."

Both men adored what she had in mind. Emil watched closely as Mark lovingly applied the lube and opened her with first a single finger, then two, until her anal ring was dilated. Mark have no issue with helping to smear lube on Emil's now throbbing dick. He'd sucked it many times, but this may have been the first time he'd just stroked it. The two men worked as a team, pressing the grossly swollen glans at Noortje's hole.

She winced, and gave a gasping shriek as the glans finally popped through her anal ring. She panted, slowly, then faster and faster as more and more cock filled her ass. "Oh lord! It feels so big!" she groaned. Mark watched the whole process with approval, his own cock rigidly pulsating in time with his rapid heartbeat.

That cock of his slid nicely into Noortje's open mouth as he slipped beneath her, moving his head under her spread thighs. Her pussy lips were gaping, and her juices streamed from her honey pot, leaving a trail across Mark's forehead until he could get positioned with his mouth sealing that opening. Noortje helped by spreading her thighs a little more, lowering her pelvis to his face. Both she and he dined on each other, sucking fluids from intimate openings as Emil began his thrusts inside her ass.

The smell of sex was heavy in the room after several minutes had passed. Mark was making loud slurping sounds at Noortje's pussy, while looking up and seeing Emil's dick sliding smoothly in and out - sliding in so deeply that his balls slapped right over Mark's forehead. His tongue was drilling deep inside her, dislodging more of her pussy juices for him to swallow. He noted that when his tongue tip flipped over certain parts of her internal wall, she hummed violent appreciation, orally vibrating his dick. One of his hands wrapped around her low back, while the other blindly fondled her tits in succession.

Noortje was avidly sucking up a steady stream of precum from Mark's erection. She was doing such a good job that Mark was digging in his heels and bucking his pelvis upward, fucking her mouth. She felt doubly stuffed, with a tongue claiming and exploring her cunt, and Emil's large fuckrod burrowing around inside her butt. Added to that double stimulation was the feel of Mark's hand tugging, rolling, and gently scratching her nipples, urging her to cum. She was climbing rapidly toward a mind-blowing orgasm, but she wanted Mark to shoot off into her mouth first. Bracing herself on only one hand, she rubbed and tickled the space between his anus and his ball sack, and then pressed upward on his balls, while deep-throating him with swallowing motions.

Mark's eyes rolled back in their sockets as Noortje did whatever she was now doing to him. With a scream muffled by her cunt, he joyously launched his seeds, which flew from his engulfed dick, and were swept down Noortje's gullet. She drank and sucked quickly, her heart hammering rapidly. But her success with Mark proved to be her own 'undoing' if it could be thought that. Because, as he came hard, his jaw shuddered as his muscles contracted, causing his teeth to vibrate against her clit. His hand also squeezed hard on the tit he was fondling at that moment, and Noortje began thrashing on top of him as her orgasm struck. It was a good thing her pelvis was held steady by both of Emil's hands and her lower back held by Mark's, or she might've shaken herself free from both of them. She did have the presence of mind to move her mouth off Mark's vulnerable dick, lest she bite him. His last spurt of semen hit her chin, as she cried, "Aaaahhhh fuck! Cumming!" Her cunt sent a blast of her cum into Mark's open mouth.