Marly's First Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down then, at the foot of the bed, and said, "Are you ready to listen now?"

She only wanted to leave, and started looking wildly about for her clothes. "I'm getting out of here!" she said.

He said, "No, I don't think so, at least not yet."

And it was too late really, because she hadn't noticed the leather restraints dangling from the headboard until he had her arms stretched out across the bed and bound tightly to the headboard. He did the same with her feet, leaving her plump ass all exposed.

"Now, there were to be 2 strikes for making me repeat myself, but all this tussling and fighting is going to add three more to your punishment. I suggest you relax and take it, and I promise, I will make it worth your while."

She lay there crying softly, wondering how she got herself into this mess.

The first blow came across her ass, not nearly as hard as before, and he rubbed it out for her. He quickly gave her four more, rubbing her ass after each blow. Nonetheless, her ass was burning and bright red, and she squirmed against her bonds.

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked.

She turned her head to look at him and softly said, "No, not too bad."

"Sir," he said, looking at her menacingly.

"Sir," she added, looking down.

"Very good then, there is some hope for you yet, " he said.

He left the room, leaving her to wonder what on earth was going to happen next. She didn't have to wait long before he returned and she felt a drizzle of warm oil down her back. His hands were stroking her back, rubbing the oil into her neck and shoulders, across her shoulder blades. He could see where her bra straps had dug in. He rubbed and rubbed until the marks were gone and felt her body relax under his hands. Then he smacked her bottom sharply, causing her gasp. And he rubbed some more oil into her ass, soothing the pain. He let some run down between her legs, and gently rubbed it into her lips. Her ass raised automatically, and he chuckled softly.

"Not yet," he said, "I'm not done."

He rubbed oil into her feet and legs and into her thighs. She sighed, luxuriating in the feel of his hands on her skin, forgetting that she was bound and that he had beat her. Finally he returned to her pussy, softly rubbing before loosening her bindings.

"I am going to untie you long enough to turn you over. Then you will be tied up again. I think you like it, and I promise to make it good for you, okay? Do you trust me to do that for you?"

She wasn't sure what to think, his hands felt wonderful but he also inflicted great pain.

She was so hot and horny and needed relief so she just nodded and said "Yes, Sir, I trust you."

She didn't see his smile until he turned her over. She spread her arms and legs out wide, reaching for the corners of the big bed for him to tie her to and he nodded approvingly. He poured more of the oil on her chest and started rubbing it in.

He had two hands wrapped around one breast, amazed at the size and feel of it. He wasn't even near her nipple! He started moving his hands up and down her breast, as if he were milking it, getting closer and closer to the nipple, which appeared to be growing thicker and harder with every pass of his hands. Then he moved to the other breast, doing the same thing.

He saw the frustration in her eyes and said, "Not to worry, I have just the thing that will help you."

He rummaged around in the night table draw but didn't find what he wanted. He picked up the phone and called the concierge.

"I need some clothespins, wooden ones, please" he said, then hung up the phone.

Her eyes grew round with fear and she said "Oh no, please, not that."

He laughed and told her not to worry. He continued massaging her tits, never touching the nipples and felt them grow hot under his hands. He pulled his tie off then and she watched him, wary. He trailed it across her chest, staining it with the oil but not seeming to notice. He slowly wrapped the tie around the base of one tit, then continued over to the other tit, before bringing the ends of the tie together in between the largest tits he had ever seen. He started pulling on the tie then, tightening its hold on the fleshy orbs. Her eyes closed, she was enjoying the feeling but afraid to let him see that. He pulled them tighter, forcing the breasts to stand up and bulge out over the tie and turning slightly red. He tied the ends together then, leaving them hanging there, as there was a knock on the door.

"Don't go anywhere," he said, laughing.

She heard him move into the other room and say, "Come in."

She'd wished he'd closed the bedroom door but was afraid to say anything for fear the bellman would look in. She lay there quietly and tried to hear what was being said.

Apparently they'd found wooden clothespins for Sir, and then she heard him say, "Please bring them in the bedroom and leave them on the night table."

She thought she would die when a young man in uniform walked in the room, gaping at her lying there spread eagle and naked and tied, her tits standing out and growing redder as she blushed.

"Will..will that be all Sir," the bellman asked.

"Yes, thank you," he said, as he pressed a ten dollar bill into the young man's hand.

Marly thought she would die of embarrassment when she heard the bellman say "Thank you, sir, I've never seen tits as big as those before!" as he left the room.

She eyed the bag of clothespins carefully. They looked a little scary but she had decided to trust Sir. He came back in the room and unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it hanging open over a dark hairy chest. He got on the bed then, straddling her, and rubbed his hairy chest across her aching nipples, making them stand out even more. Then he sat back and opened the bag of clothespins.

"I have nipple clamps," he said, "but I don't think they would fit nipples as large as yours. In fact, I'm sure of it. But these will. Pity they can't be made tighter. But seeing as it's your first time being clamped – it is, isn't it, love?"

She nodded, her eyes stinging with tears of fear.

"I think you're going to love this" and he reached down and grasped one nipple between his thumb and fingers.

He pulled on it, forcing it to stand up even higher, stretching it and watching her face. She was loving this, he was right. She closed her eyes again and then gasped as she felt him apply the clothespin. He clamped it around the side of her nipple, leaving the tip free. She liked the feeling, especially when he leaned forward and teased the tip of her nipple with the tip of his tongue. She moaned loudly and opened her eyes, surprised at how good it felt. She watched him clamp the other nipple the same way, licking the very tip, feeling it strain towards his mouth.

She looked down at her chest, seeing her tits standing up after being tied at the base and the clothespins sticking out the sides.

"Seeing as you seem to be enjoying this," and she nodded, "I think we'll add another one." he continued.

Her eyes got wider as he pulled two more clothespins out of the bag. The first one went right on the tip of her nipple, making her howl with pain. He rubbed her breast and her stomach, calming her, before doing the same with the other nipple. Now she had two clothespins on each nipple, one clamping it across and making the tip stand up even more, and the other pressing on the most sensitive spot, the very tip. She was wailing now, crying, and he watched her impassively for a few minutes.

"That's enough, " he said. "I know it hurts but with the pain will come pleasure, as well."

She eyed him warily, wondering what else he was going to do to her.

He surprised her when he started kissing her mouth again. She fed hungrily on his kisses, wishing she could wrap her arms around his neck and get those damn clamps off her tits! He was careful not to rub against them as he moved from her lips to her ears, his tongue lightly dancing across one then the other, then sliding down her neck. He sucked at her neck, and she felt his teeth scraping across that sensitive area between her neck and shoulder. She shivered, and felt the clamps anew as her nipples hardened beneath them. He licked down her cleavage, made wider by the way her breasts were tied off, then licked all around her breasts, the top, the sides and the bottom. They were covered with his saliva, the cool air puckering her wet skin.

Still he moved his mouth lower. Sliding his tongue along her ribs, making her laugh. She was very ticklish, and he made a note of that. Still lower he went, into her belly button, sucking at it, stabbing it with his tongue. Her moaning got louder now. Her hips were bucking, she wanted to feel that warm, wet mouth against her pussy. She could feel her juices dripping out of her, sliding down her ass, and was a little bit embarrassed at how excited she was.

He stood up and said, "Not yet, darlin. I have more in store for you before I let you cum."

Her eyes flew open and she looked panicky.

"I don't know how much more of this I can take," she muttered in a low voice.

"That's what we're going to find out!" he said, laughing.

He pulled the rest of his clothes off then and saw her face light up when she saw that massive cock. Seeing it in the light of day made her realize it really was big. It had to be a good 8" long and very thick, almost as thick around as a can of Coke. No wonder how mouth felt stretched beyond belief taking that in. She couldn't believe she'd actually swallowed it, either.

As if he were reading her mind, he walked over to the bed again, this time straddling her face. He rubbed his dick around her face, wetting her with his precum. Her tongue came out, trying to capture some but instead, he shifted, and squatted over her mouth, his ass pressed against her mouth. She wasn't sure she could do what she'd wanted, she'd never even done that with her husband. But he was insistent, rubbing his asshole across her lips and nose and finally she stuck out a tentative tongue and licked his ass. Her nipples and tits were aching, and she was desperate for some release. She thought that she'd just do what he wanted and he would let her loose. She licked at his ass and found the taste not altogether unpleasant. Then he reached down and spread his cheeks with hands, opening his asshole up even more and she stabbed at it with her tongue, pushing it inside. She started fucking his ass with her tongue and found she was enjoying it, loving the feel of his balls on her nose, breathing in that special scent. He was stroking his cock while she licked his ass, then stood up over her.

"I think we need Bruno in here" he said.

"Oh, God," she thought, "now who is he bringing in?"

He walked across the room to a door that Marly had assumed was a closet, but it was another bedroom. He opened the door and said, "Bruno, come in here, there's someone I want you to meet."

He said, "Marly, meet Bruno. Bruno is the best pussy licker you'll ever meet. He's a little too large to fuck you, I think, but we can try if you beg me later. So I suggest you let him lick you for as long as he wants. Not that you have a choice in the matter."

He gave her a wicked smile.

"Okay, Bruno, you can eat her now," said Sir.

Marly was going crazy, trying to break free of her bonds, her tits shaking and hurting with every shake. Sir climbed back over face and squatted again, pressing his asshole against her mouth, only this time he was turned around so he could watch the action. He watched Bruno lunge for her pussy, his long tongue lapping up between her legs, over and over. Her tits were shaking and Sir stroked his cock while her tongue was fucking his ass.

He hadn't had this much fun in a long time, and he'd bet she hadn't either. She was going to town on his ass, eating him for all she was worth and he couldn't remember the last time he felt a tongue so deep up his ass. His cock was twitching and he rubbed it on those massive tits, watching Bruno make her shake and buck. She was cumming but good now, screaming into his ass and he let loose, his cum soaking her tits, hot against her already hot skin. Still Bruno kept licking, forcing his tongue deep inside her, then gently nipping at her clit and making her scream again.

Sir reached down and pulled both clothespins off the tips of her nipples, letting her scream out her pain and pleasure. Then he pulled off the other two, this time opening them first before pulling them loose. He rubbed them, soothing them, putting out the fire in her nipples.

Meanwhile he said, "Bruno, that's enough for now."

Her whole body was shaking and after a few moments she finally stopped screaming.

Bruno raised his head and started saying, "But..."

Sir interrupted.

"Enough. This is her first time. She'll be here in the morning, don't worry, you'll have another go at her then, okay?"

Bruno slouched off, shaking his head.

"He's a good boy, but he's also in training. He's only 20 years old and has to learn when to stop," Sir explained.

Bruno was satisfied. He knew he'd have another chance at that juicy box in the morning and he ambled back over to his bedroom and closed the door.

Sir climbed off of Marly and loosened her bindings and let her arms and legs free. He untied his tie from around her breasts, rubbing the aching skin between his hands. She whimpered, and rolled over against him, seeking the heat from his body. She couldn't stop shaking. She'd never experienced anything like that, and he'd never even fucked her!

But he would. In the morning. And then maybe Bruno would too...if she begged.

12