All Comments on 'Marriage Evolves Ch. 01'

by DiscoveringSelf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story so far!

I really like the story build-up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
assuming

your male, why playing games and not tell the truth. leading someone into the unknown is shit your not a partner your just selfish and are acting regardless with the trust she (he) has in you. it's not gonna work very long in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More!

A great story so far! Don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hope they make it

Good writing. The story start by telling that they are in "the lifestyle" now, and that the events leading up to this spread over about a year. ***** She became bored, curious and even jalous of porn-sex, got so frustrated with her own sex life she could explode and called the sex with her husband a charade (that says enough really). She was at least honest enough to admit that now that she liked to view herself on the camera, she regretted having been uptight for so long and for not having gone down on him very often and never to the end. So, in a way, it was to a great part her own doing or rather not doing, that made the sex become boring. ***** Depending on the time frame covered by "spending a lot of time on pornsites" and "as time wore on", up to the moment they bought the camera and expiremented for a while, one can assume that several months passed before leading to the first "lifestyle" event and all of this is still relatively new to both of them. ***** Good for them if this makes them happy and I hope for them they make it in the end. The way he was described, he apparently was satisfied and may not have longed for a change, but enjoyed the experiment with the camera and the increased intensity in their sex as a result of this. But to go from plain vanilla to a (swinging) lifestyle over a period of a few months seems quit a change for him, unless he too had secret fantasies. Recalling from their dating period, he seemed to have a strong will to remain faithful. If that door is opened now, who knows what emotions are turned loose. He will probably realize that she set out to trick him along so she could screw other men and/or women, which made her "love" for him a charade indeed and may make him see for what she really appears to be, a shelfish woman. ***** Yeah, I know, we'll have to see what happens but I like some "what if" scenarios. G.Belgium.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
interesting!

This chapter isn't too bad nothing wrong with a bit of experimenting with the camera. But at the start of the story the writer says 'lifestyle' normally that means swinging or porn acting. strange how you can go from a loveing faithfull marriage to swinging. But it does make a change the wife making the changes normally the husband suggests it. But they both know what they were getting them selves in to. I hope they enjoy it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
now here's a woman with a good plan

don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

I think the little lady will get her hubby into the swing of things without any trouble.It's going to be fun to read.

Thanks for the good post.....Rich

DiscoveringSelfDiscoveringSelfalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

Thank you for your comments everyone.

My author's notes didn't seem to get included with the story, so I'll try to remedy that soon.

This is chapter 1 of 3, with chapters 2 and 3 to be posted within days (mid-July 08), so don't worry.. the other parts are coming :).

Rest assured the "lifestyle" mentioned by Tara will be revealed by the end of chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
brfinest

A well written story. Pretty good character development. The lack of physical descriptions needs to be fixed over time. A unique prop, the camera. But something that everyone who owns one has done. lol A good start. One suggestion, longer chapters, give a guy a chance to jack off and cum with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
NEED MORE

This demands more chapters. You are just getting started. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How far will Tara take Michael and Herself to Infidelity?

How far will Tara take Michael and Herself to Infidelity? Once Tara let the "genie out of the bottle," was she able to stop herself from having sex with another man? Does Michael himself ask Tara to have sex with another guy? Or does Tara sadistically have sex with another guy while Michael squirms because he is too afraid to tell her to stop?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

She's Heading down a new path and it sounds like he should exit and leave her to her own devices.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This bitch fixing to cheat on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous