Marriage Maintainance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot had run through my mind on the walk and I began, "Brad the long hike today brought back memories. The dinner tonight too. Just the pure fun and joy I have always got from us as a couple. And while I will not apologize again I will thank you. You are perfect."

Brad finished his wine and came over and snuggled down in the water close to me.

I continued, "You seemed quiet when we first met, but you had the amazing capacity to get me, to understand me. From our first date we clicked. I almost broke my rules in the first week, you don't know just how close I was to having sex with you."

The memories of those early days instinctive pushed my hand to his penis and I felt it stir, "And Brad I love our shared memories. Knowing you as a relatively young person. Being beside you as you grew and matured. Having you support me and help me grow and mature."

Running my hand gently up and down his rapidly hardening penis I added, "I completely fell in lust with you from the get go. We weren't overly experienced sexually but we explored and learnt together. You were so gentle and loving but as I explored more I discovered a completely sensual and sexy male. Not dominating or over the top. The combination was so intoxicating and before I knew it I was head over heels in love."

I kissed him and our tongues met before he gave way and I licked his lips, getting even more firmness from his gorgeous cock, "Brad, I am as head of heels in love as I have ever been. But on our walk I resolved to show you my love for you each and every day. Hey I have an idea, sit up here," I said pointing to the side of the spa.

Brad sat on the wooden side of the spa as I finished my wine. I looked him in the eye and ran my tongue along the underside of his cock.

He whimpered a little as my tongue licked his balls and then continued to the sensitive spot between ball and anus. My tongue completed a couple of circles before my finger delicately flicked his most private opening. Brad positively yelped in pleasure. I had never done anything like that before though I had read that was a place where there were lots of nerve endings. It felt so dirty to touch those nerves but so good to hear him moan with pleasure.

By the time I had worked my way back up his rock hard shaft, a drop of pre-cum had leaked out and was running down his cock. My tongue lapped it up and I sucked him into my mouth.

Then I let him slide out of my mouth, "Bradley am I a naughty girl?"

"Of course," said lovingly which made me feel warm all over.

"Am I your naughty girl?"

"Always and forever."

"I want to show off my body for you. And I want to do deliciously wicked things to your body. You like my finger playing with you?"

"Oh God yes Ally," just a hint of desperation in his voice, and my desire grew.

"Again?"

"God yes," more demanding and my pussy gushed.

Down his shaft my tongue traveled, kissing and licking, over his balls taking one in my mouth and caressing it. And then slow languid licking of my husband's cock as my fingers caressed his butt. Brad screamed in ecstasy, "I'm close."

I licked hurriedly up his shaft and slide him into my mouth. Just in time it has to be said as after just one suck he exploded his cum into my mouth.

Pulling him into the spa I kissed him and he returned the salty kiss with passion.

Looking down at me Brad whispered, "Wow, twelve year into our relationship and you still have the power to surprise. And I too am still as head over heels in love with you as I have ever been."

"You liked?" I asked with a hint of nerves in my voice.

"Hey," said Brad gently responding to my nervousness, "I liked, no more accurately I loved the sensations, your trust and your love."

He kissed me and continued, "I love my wife and I love my sexy, slutty little minx."

The whole evening had been so erotic and my body was aching with desire, "Your sexy, sometimes maybe a little smutty, but always loving wife wants her always loving husband to touch her in the naughtiest way."

He smiled, he so knew what I wanted, and he lifted me up and sat me on the side of the spa. Brad spread my legs and ran his flat tongue over my pussy lips. It felt so good but I ached for more. And I got it. His tongue trailed past my pussy and sparks of pleasure shot through me as he licked the sensitive spot between anus and pussy. That was nothing compared to the shocks of pleasure from my butt when his tongue caressed my ass.

He ran and ran his tongue around my butt and just when I thought I could take no more he took my clit in his mouth and simultaneously slid two fingers into my pussy. When he found my g-spot I gasped and his caressing of my clit send a tidal wave of pleasure though my body. Totally lost in the huge orgasm I screamed in pleasure.

I slipped into the water totally drained, and kissed my husband tasting my pussy on his lips. We lay caressing each other enjoying the feeling of closeness and trust we had in each other.

"I have loved everything about tonight honey," I whispered.

"Me too Ally. You have really got into being more passionate. Bra-less and now inventive in the spa."

"Me? I seem to recall you were even more inventive. Honey," I stammered a little because I was a bit nervous about my next question but I had to ask, "Did you really think there was something wrong with us?"

"Seriously not something dangerously wrong. It was like we were not running at full capacity. Sometimes you had seemed far away, so that night with Paul I felt a little anxiety even though I have always been cool with your flirting. But that night in bed you were your old self and I loved it. I wondered whether it was a little like the old story about the frog in cold water, the water was heating up and we were so busy that we didn't notice."

Brad kissed me and reassured me, "So I remembered my engineering. You don't skimp on maintenance and thought I would do something to stop our lives getting in the way of looking after our relationship. This vacation is my start, but I know you. You have done things tonight and are probably already thinking of other things."

"I so am. On the walk I realised we are at a different stage of our lives than when we were younger. Our children are a priority. But we should try things like date nights to keep the romance burning bright. I can promise you lots of sexy fun. And I am always going to talk about work issues that are on my mind before we make love."

"With love and teamwork we will be great."

"We so will. Hey," I said stroking his chest.

"Hey what," he replied as he stroked my nipple.

"You know that we have good sex because we have a good marriage," running my hand over his firm abs.

"Yes," Brad replied as he gently pinched my nipple.

"But there is one thing that I hold truly precious and sacred."

"Making love?"

"Yes honey. Brad will you please take me to bed and make love to me."

And he did. First surprising me by carrying me into the bathroom and drying me with a towel, and then carrying me to bed. Gentle sensuously Brad kissed and licked my mouth and breasts. We kissed and caressed for what seemed the longest time. And when Brad entered me and caressed my pussy with his cock, he kept telling me how wonderful and loving I was. It was emotional and deeply moving and when we shuddered in orgasm together, I just knew that this was us making a promise to never allow the spark for each other to dim even a little bit.

**********

On Tuesday for the first time on our vacation I slept in. "Maybe," I vaguely wondered as I drifted awake, "My deepest sleep for ages, perhaps since the children were born."

I reached out for Brad and fully woke up when I realised he was not in our bed and there was a smell of coffee in the room.

Opening my eyes, I sat up and felt the sheet slip off my breasts. Outside beyond our bedroom veranda was the volcano, but my eyes were drawn to my husband's cute butt as he lent on the balcony railing, coffee cup in hand taking in the morning view.

He looked so good, his regular exercising meant he still had the hot body I fell in lust and then in love with. I had seen a few guys nude before I met Brad, and subsequently had seen lots of hard bodied boys at the beach but he was still my favourite eye candy.

The clock told me it was under an hour till breakfast finished, but even so I was in no rush to stop my visual treat. But for me it was more than enjoying looking at his body. The last few days had been among the best in my life. As I sat on the bed, feelings of pure happiness flowed through me. Brad had seen something not quite right in our lives and had fixed it in the most wonderful way.

After a few minutes Brad turned to see me sitting up staring affectionately at him. His eyes first went to my naked breasts and I saw his penis begin to stir. When his eyes then traveled up my body he saw my smile and the sweetest smile broke across his face.

"Hello sleepyhead. Like what you are seeing. Do you want some coffee?"

"So much Brad. You look so good and you mean so much to me. And yes I will have some coffee."

He walked over to the bed with just the hint of a strut in his step. A strut of confidence that was oh so sexy in my man.

"Let's shower and get going or we will miss breakfast. I will take the coffee to the bathroom," he said before he placed a gentle loving kiss on my lips.

I turned to watch his butt disappear towards the shower, as I called, "The outside one."

"Yes," I said to myself, "The strut is back," before I quickly jumped out of bed and joined him as he turned on the outside shower.

After a sip of coffee, we both reached for the soap and fortunately there were two bars. So simultaneously we began to rub the soap over the other' skin. Softly, gently, sensually touching each other. I could feel my pussy dampening with the tingling that accompanied Brad' touch. It must have been the same for him as his penis began to harden.

It did not take me long to consider my husband perfectly clean which let me focus on his gorgeous cock. Lathering my hand with soap, I ran it up and down his shaft.

"Brad," I said, "The strut is back."

Brad raised his eyebrows, clearly puzzled. "Brad, one of the thing I adore about you is the confident sexy way you have. And around me you sometimes have such sexy confident strut. You know I am into you and you know I would do anything for you. It is powerfully sexy and turns me on something wicked. But it has been a few months since I have seen it. And this morning it was certainly back."

"And Brad," I whispered stroking his cock, "I want it to stay." Brad eyes closed and he moaned with pleasure. My soapy left hand began to caress his balls as my right hand continued to rub his hard and now quivering penis.

"Come for me honey," I whispered.

Brad's arms went over my shoulders and he placed his hands against the wall. Moans of pleasure escaped his lips as I increased the pressure on his cock. "Oh my God, Ally," he moaned and I knew he was close.

And he tensed and as he began to come I gently squeezed him in time with his ejaculation in a way that I just knew would intensify his pleasure. After he had finished coming, Brad kissed me and moaned, "That was wonderful. And now it is your turn."

"Yes please," I whimpered.

Brad ran his finger gently along my pussy lips. My whole body shivered in anticipation. My arms went around Brad's neck as it gave me somewhere to hold onto as my legs began to feel a little rubbery. Brad caressed my damp pussy drawing moans of pleasure from me. And when he moved his attention to my clit, I could feel myself losing it. Holding onto his shoulders, my legs gave way and I closed my eye and surrendered into the orgasm that was approaching so fast. Every nerve in my body seemed to concentrate on what the tip of Brad's index finger was doing to my clit.

A spark so intense seemed to pass from the tip of his finger to my clit and my whole body shuddered.

"Cum for me now," he commanded in his most sexy voice and that pushed me over the edge.

I shuddered as the intense orgasm rumbled through me draining me of strength. It took a while to recover my breath and for the strength to return to my legs. When I had recovered I unlocked my arms from Brad's shoulder and said, "Thank you lover."

"My pleasure sexy girl."

Brad took a moment to clean us up and then he hurried us to breakfast. Omelettes were on the menu for us both, clearly we both needed to build our strength given all our lovemaking.

As we walked back from breakfast, I asked about our day.

"Let's spend time by the pool as we have a few hours before a night walk that I have planned."

"Sounds good."

"But Ally, make sure you wear the red bikini."

"Are you sure?" I was in two minds, it was more revealing than I normally wore in public but there again Brad so liked it.

"Very," Brad said firmly.

That decided it for me. "Mmm, Ok," I replied. That bikini was kind of skimpy. But I felt myself responding to the desire that was in Brad's voice. It was new and kind of erotic for me to be a little submissive.

In our room I changed into my red bikini. While it was my only thong bikini the cut was not too micro and it did cover my pussy and nipples quite adequately. Still I felt a little bit more exposed than normal and a little nervous as I put my robe on over the bikini.

I glanced at Brad quite intent on telling him he had to wear his swimming briefs and not his board shorts. But he had already put on the skimpier swimwear that we had bought in France and he smirked at me, "I read you mind Ally."

We wandered hand in hand to the pool and choose two central loungers. On our right were two younger guys and another couple our age, and on our left were two girls who had just arrived and were also setting themselves up.

I slipped off my robe and quickly sat taking in the surroundings. I don't know why but the two young guys seemed gay to me. The other guy was engaged in conversation with his girlfriend and suddenly I felt less nervous about being on display.

Brad whispered in my ear, "Don't worry honey. You look hot, but you are not exposing too much. You will be fine don't be nervous. One of the girls over there has a bikini just like yours." And it was true the younger of the two girls did have a black thong bikini on.

"Anyway," Brad continued, "I think it is sexy. Who cares what anyone else thinks."

I smiled at my loving husband, my nervousness diminished, and I got a warm sweet loving kiss as a reward. I put sun lotion on Brad and as he returned the favour I looked at the two girls on the left. Both wearing wedding rings they seemed close friends. But when the younger one in the black thong bikini applied sun lotion to the one our age lying face down on the sun longer she was more intimate than friendly, especially when her hand went under the floral bikini and massaged lotion into her butt.

"More than good friends, I think," whispered Brad.

"You like?" I whispered back.

"What? Rubbing lotion on your sexy body, or watching a girl rub another girl's butt."

"The latter, silly."

"Don't know why I'm silly. Running my hands over your body is my favourite thing."

"Answer the question."

"Yes it is kind of hot," Brad admitted.

"Goody, anything that gets you hot I benefit from."

"Do you think they are a couple?"

"It seems so."

I lay down on my front and Brad finished applying lotion by smearing it on my butt. Then he undid my top, saying that he didn't like tan lines. I closed my eyes and let the sun warm my back.

After half an hour or so, I felt I had had enough sun on my back and so I retied my bikini and sat up looking at the surroundings. Brad was reading beside me. No one else had arrived though the swim up bar staff were a little more active. The couple next to us chose that moment to step into the pool. The guy had a nice body even though he was a little older. I smiled to myself, a little guilty of my light bitchiness.

"What do you think," I whispered to Brad.

He looked up from his book, "Cute but she is not a patch on your sexy body."

I smiled, loving the compliment, "I might get a drink honey."

"Sure I might join you in a bit."

I stood and stepped into the pool and gently swum up to the bar pursuing the drink list. The couple having being served their drink went to the far side of the pool.

I was still pondering drink options when I was joined in the water on an adjacent bar tool by the girl in the floral bikini. She looked my age, and in an instant I had taken in the shiny engagement and wedding ring she was wearing.

"So what are you having?" she asked.

"I am thinking of a beer but not sure what to choose."

"Bavarian is not bad, l had it last night."

"OK I might try that."

"Two Bavarians," she asked the bar tender.

Once we were served I tasted the beer and it was good, light refreshing jut perfect for the day.

"Thank for the recommendation. This is good."

"Yes my girlfriend likes it..." she said before stopping and laughing.

"What I really mean," she continued, "Is my wife. I'm Summer by the way. Chloe and I were married last Friday. This is our honeymoon and I am still getting used to not using the word girlfriend."

"Congratulations. I noticed your shiny ring, and wondered. This is such a perfect place for a honeymoon. I'm Ally"

"We are absolutely thrilled. So romantic. We are having a perfect time."

"Brad and I have only been here three days, and I am so in love with this place that leaving tomorrow will be so hard."

"So why are you here, special occasion?"

I blushed a little, "Not really. Brad had the idea that we needed a romantic vacation away."

"And was he right?"

"Yes, he so was. He didn't tell me he had booked. Just turned up at work last Friday and I was sent to the limo by my boss."

"That is so sweet."

"Yes. He arranged everything, hotel activities and even parents to look after our children."

"How many have you got?"

"Two little girls five and seven."

"Wow Ally, I thought you figure was good, but it is even more impressive if you have had two children."

I laughed, "Thank you, you sound like Brad. That is what he says."

We were joined by Chloe who ordered a margarita. "Hi," she said to me.

"Hi," I replied. Chloe was younger than Summer and I could not help but notice how tight and trim her body was and that it was beautifully set off by her black thong bikini, "Oh and congratulations, Summer told me that you are just married."

Chloe positively beamed, "Yes I am so happy and this place is perfect."

"Hey honey," said Summer, "Ally was telling me she has two daughters. And she still has the perfect figure."

"Yes I noticed. The red bikini is very sexy."

I blushed. It was new territory for me to listen to two women say how sexy I was.

"This bikini is my husband's favourite. I am a bit nervous that it is too revealing but it certainly keeps his eyes focused on me."

"No, I don't think it is too revealing," said Chloe, "And it feels good to wear something your partner loves."

Chloe lent in to me and whispered conspiratorial, "That's why I am wearing this racy little bikini."

We both giggled and I looked over and saw Brad put down his book. I waved at him to come over to the bar and he stepped into the pool and swum over. I laughed to myself as I noticed the two guys sitting together check him out.

Brad kissed me and ordered a beer, as he sat on the stool between me and Chloe. "So I hear you are the perfect spouse, surprising your wife with a romantic vacation," said Summer.

"I am not sure about perfect. But this is a great place to come as a couple."

"Hey honey, Summer and Chloe are just married and this is their honeymoon. "