Marriage Maintainance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Congratulations, what a perfect place for a honeymoon," said Brad, "This place is designed for couples and privacy."

"Not all the time," said Chloe turning up her nose.

"How do you mean?" asked Brad.

"Last night we were having a romantic dinner out here by the pool and there was a couple in the water. The guy actually invited us back to their apartment to swim in their hot pool."

"Maybe they were just being friendly?" I asked.

"No they were pretty blatant, the guy even mentioned that he had taken a performance pill, and the woman even managed to flash her boobs at us."

"That is so outrageous," Brad exclaimed clearly annoyed, "What do they think marriage and honeymoon are actually about."

"Hey," I asked, "Were they Brazilian?"

"Yes why?"

"Oh my God, Brad that was the couple that talked to yesterday afternoon. You know Chloe, naive little me thought they just being friendly inviting us back, though Brad did wonder about their intentions."

"Well it seems they were trawling for partners," Summer observed.

"That is so wrong," said Brad, "Why would he ever expect two women on their honeymoon to participate."

"God knows. Maybe a fantasy."

"Maybe I am old fashioned," said Brad, "But I don't get it. While I think you are both incredibly attractive I would not disrespect either of our marriages by hitting on you."

I thought that was so sweet that I gave Brad a big hug. And to my surprise Chloe too gave him a little hug, saying, "That's because you are a good guy, not an arrogant shit."

Brad smiled at Summer, "Well to be truthful I did enjoy that hug."

"Hands off my wife buster," Summer said laughing, "You know I so can't get used to using the wife word."

We continued to chat as we finished our drinks. It was wonderful to see that Chloe and Summer were so obviously in love. There was a connection between Brad and Chloe and they gently teased each other.

After one slightly flirtatious exchange, I whispered to Summer, "You know it's usually me who is the chatterer, Brad is a little more reserved. It is good to see."

"Chloe is actually very traditional in her views on love and monogamy. Seems like she has found a kindred spirit in Brad. You don't mind if he flirts?"

"Not at all. I trust him totally and I know he thinks our relationship is the most important thing in his life."

"For you too?"

"Absolutely. My marriage brings structure and is a platform for my life."

"It is so good to hear. I am so happy with Chloe and hearing about your strong marriage is an inspiration. Hey, why do you think my wife is looking closely at you husband's chest?"

"Well it is a gorgeous chest, but I will show you." I called Brad over and he stepped up to Summer and she looked down at the tattoo on his left chest above his heart."

"Allison, Katrina, Phoebe," she read out loud, "You and your daughters."

"Yes I love it. It is a permanent sign of his love. I have a tattoo too on my hip."

Summer put her arm around Chloe and kissed her.

"I know what you are thinking darling," said Chloe, "And the answer is yes, we so should think about getting a tattoo of each other's name."

We had lunch sitting next to each other at the bar.

"So what are you doing tonight?" I asked.

"The main Italian restaurant," Summer said.

"You will love it," I replied.

"Give Claudia our love. Though she was a bit shell shocked by our banter and flirting," Brad added.

"What are you doing?" asked Chloe.

"Night walk dinner and wine bar," Brad added.

"You will enjoy it. We did that and liked it yesterday."

And we did. We went to a small rainforest reserve and were given torches and explored. Two sloths sleeping soundly, lots of little red eyed frogs mostly small, insects spiders and ants, and even a wild cat.

It was a perfect excursion. When we got back we ate at the buffet and went to the wine bar. I hadn't expected to taste such good wine from Chile and Argentina.

I had a buzz going by the time I walked back to our room hand in hand with Brad. Happy and loving my time away, with just a hint of sadness that this was our last night here. But I suddenly decided that our last night in this romantic place was going to be super special for my man.

So when we arrived back in our room, I slipped off my dress and walked outside onto the balcony in only my thong and heels. Turning with my back to the volcano, arms spread on the railing I smiled seductively at my husband,

"Do you like what you have seen? Your wife in a skimpy red bikini today and no bra at dinner last night. And now standing outside in the warm tropical air, topless."

A look of pure desire came over his face, "You are so sexy," he croaked.

"Seems everyone is telling me that today. You may be right honey but Bradley tonight it is all about you. I love this place, it a romantic treat for all the senses. And this is our last night and you my wonderful man can have any fantasy you want, well any fantasy that involves just you and me."

I sauntered back inside hips swinging and put my arms around my man. And ran my tongue oh so sensuously across his upper lip. He shivered with pleasure.

"What would you like?" he asked.

"I would like your fantasy to come true," I whispered.

He paused and then smiled, "Go outside and face the volcano. Put your hands on the railing, and Alison."

"Yes?"

"You are not to take your hands off the railing."

I felt my pussy dampen with his words. I realised that sometimes I liked surrendering control. I walked outside one heeled foot in front of the other, knowing that my hips would swing in a most inviting way.

The light in our room went off and I stood on the balcony bathed in moonlight facing the volcano. I placed my hands on the balcony and waited tingling with anticipation. And I waited and waited and nothing happened. Looking around I could see Brad sitting on a seat in our room.

"Who gave you permission to turn around," he asked.

"Nothing was happening."

"No Allison, something is happening. I am sitting enjoying looking at your gorgeous body. Face the volcano."

I turned my head, tingling knowing that Brad was watching me. After a few minutes I heard footsteps approach. I couldn't see but could feel Brad behind me.

"Do you know Ally, I am mesmerized by your front, you breasts and smile and hot little pussy. But I should spend more time appreciating your back. The softness of your shoulders."

With those words he ran a finger gently, lovingly across my shoulder.

"And your gorgeous long legs and firm butt. The thin line of you lacy thong disappearing in you shapely butt." His fingers traced a path down my back and caressed my butt.

"But most of all, the perfect symmetry, hips as wide as shoulders, thinner waist. I could spend all evening enjoying looking at your body."

His words were turning me on something wicked, and my thong was fast becoming a sodden mess.

"Do you like me looking at you Ally?"

"Yes," I whimpered.

"I like looking at you especially when you dress sexily like in you red bikini. But I completely love looking at you now. Are you horny?"

"You are getting me so horny, honey."

"Good," he replied. And I heard him sit on the outside chair only three feet from my butt.

"Are you going to tease me all night?" I asked.

"Not all night, just some of it. Because I think you like the anticipation."

"Do you? Are you hard?"

"Yes Ally. Ally close your eyes and tell me what you think."

I closed my eyes and suddenly my other senses were heightened.

"I can smell the humidity of the tropics, feel the air against my naked skin. I can almost literally feel your eyes run over me."

Brad moved beside me and whispered in my ear, "Can you smell anything else?"

I blushed as I could smell something else. "Yes," I said meekly.

"Is it the same thing I smell Ally. Tell me" he ordered kissing my neck.

"I smell the scent of my own arousal."

"Me too, you are so turned on aren't you?"

"Yes something wicked."

"When was the last time you felt like this?" he asked a he gently caressed my nipples.

I thought about it and then I burst out laughing, "Oh my God, you are so clever. This I how I felt when we first started dating. Full of anticipation, full of desire, but standing back desperately waiting for you to move."

"Do you like having that feeling back?"

"Yes so much, if I was a cat you would be hearing me purr."

Brad gently bit my neck, "Welcome to my fantasy night."

His hand went to my waist and slid my thong down my leg. I stepped out of it and felt him pick it up.

"Turn around Ally."

I spun on my heel in time to see Brad bring my thong to his face and inhale deeply, "Did I do this to you, make you sodden with desire."

"Yes," I whimpered.

He reached out and ran his finger along my pussy. "Oh Brad," I moaned, "I am so sensitive."

He smiled and gently caressed my clit. And triggered a reaction so unexpected; from out of the blue I came and came hard."

"Wow Ally you were excited,"

"Yes your teasing has got me so worked up."

"Good because there is more in store."

Stepping back from me, he caught my eye and he oh so slowly undid his shirt buttons, and then his trousers. Deliberate undressing in a way that would tease and excite me. Before long he was in his boxers and when he slipped them down, I saw that he was as excited as me, standing rock hard.

He walked up to me and kissed me and whispered, "I so want you."

"Me too," I replied squirming so my pussy would come in contact with his erection.

"You ready for something new?"

"Yes," I whimpered, excited but now a little nervous.

"Turn around," he ordered.

And when I faced the volcano I heard him in our room rummaging thought out luggage. When he came back to the veranda he paused and waited. After a while I so had to speak.

"How do you want me?" I asked, my voice not hiding my enthusiasm.

"Bend forward."

I did knowing I was displaying my round butt provocatively. I even arched my back knowing it would accentuate the enticing effect.

Then I felt it a dribble of slippery liquid on my exposed ass hole. I imagined it was the lube I had got when I purchased my dildo.

"Oh," I squeaked at the feeling of the cold lubricant, as my asshole clench reflexively. "That's cold."

"Sorry," Brad said softly, before placing a thumb at the base of my butt and running it upwards, spreading the lubricant over my now twitching, pink star. This was not something we had done much in our twelve years together but I wanted to go with my husband's desires.

"Mmm," I began to purr as he moved his thumb in small circles gradually adding more pressure and whispering, "You know that is kind of nice."

Pressing down, he gently forced the tip of his digit into me, and I could feel my tight little muscles squeezing the invading thumb.

"Oh Brad," I exclaimed as he replaced his thumb with his middle finger, allowing him greater depth into my butt. I confess I was a little surprised how good it felt.

He started sliding in and out, my tight little asshole hugging his finger as it moved inside. I let out a gentle sigh of enjoyment as Brad dribbled more lube to the area around his half-buried finger.

I looked back over my shoulder to see his hard cock throbbing with anticipation.

"Ally," Brad asked, "I have always wanted to make love to your ass."

I was so turned on, but Brad's words had made me a little nervous. Maybe it would hurt.

"You sure?"

"Only if you want," he replied.

"Yes Brad it is your desire and I will try. And it is something that I have wondered about. But I am nervous, just remember I am a virgin there."

Brad picked me up and carried me to the bed. He lay me down and I moved onto my side, butt exposed. Brad lay next to me and I felt him squirt some lubricant along the length of his cock. Tossing the bottle on the bed, his finger wiggled its way deeper in my butt before slowly withdrawing.

Brad's cock slid between my butt cheeks, coming to rest at the entrance to my tightest little orifice. I closed my eyes and bit my lip in nervous anticipation, resting the side of my face on the bed.

"Trust me Ally, if it hurts we will stop."

"Do it husband," I gasped clutching the bed sheets. "Make love to my butt."

Brad pushed forward, the head of his cock meeting slight resistance before slowly sliding through my muscular opening. A high-pitched moan escaped my lips as my butt began to swallow his shaft inch by agonizing inch.

"Are you okay?" he asked when his cock was halfway inside the confines of my stretched little hole.

"Y..yessss," I stammered, eyes firmly closed. Brad began to move his hips in short, undulating motions, sliding slightly deeper with every push. I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit as his pace increased.

"How does it feel?" Brad asked, his hands firmly gripping my butt cheeks.

"Kind of good. And honey it feels kind of dirty too."

Deeper and deeper Brad slid, until soon his balls were pressed firmly against my pussy and his shaft deep inside me. It felt so indescribable but overall a good feeling having my asshole almost pulsing around his invading manhood.

Brad began with small, rhythmical movements, withdrawing a little more each time until his cock was sliding more freely in and out with long, steady strokes. I clutched the bed sheets and moaned with ever increasing intensity. My hand was still working frantically between my legs and I was approaching my second climax.

"Cum for me," Brad muttered breath now more labored, "Cum with my cock in your cute ass."

Brad's words jut set me off, and I buried my face in the bed, stifling squeals of erotic pleasure as my body was wracked with a most intense orgasm. My butt clenched, gripping his cock around the base with long, forceful contractions as my orgasm slowly subsided.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, raising my head from the bed, "That was intense. I've never had one that felt like that before.

Brad began to slide his cock and started to pick up the pace, "Honey I might not be able to last much longer."

"Oh yeah?" I said, glancing back over my shoulder totally caught up in the eroticism of the situation, "Are you going to cum in your sweet wife's virgin ass?"

Brad was so clearly aroused by my words that he started to pump more quickly, "God Ally you feel so good."

I giggled as I wiggled my ass, inching it further down his cock. "And now I am used to it you feel good there," I moaned. Brad's ragged breath told me he was close.

"Cum in my ass" I whispered and with a final groan, I felt an intense feeling course through my butt as his warm liquid filled my insides.

"Wow," I thought as a smile crossed my face and I wiggled my ass in pleasurable contentment.

Brad took a deep breath and gripped my hips firmly as he slowly extracted his softening cock which slipped free with a lewd slurping sound, a small rivulet of semen escaped, dribbling out and dripping down onto my pussy lips. I let out a playful giggle and rolled over.

"So..." I asked, exhaling slowly. "How was that?"

"So good," he exclaimed, his face glowing with contentment. "And for you?"

"Better than I expected actually. It didn't even hurt that much."

"Actually Ally that was really intense. I loved it."

"My pleasure. I love you so much, and ..." But the word never escaped my mouth a Brad kissed me tenderly then increasingly passionately.

"Come let's clean up," he said taking me by the hand and leading me outside to the shower. After we washed and cuddled some more under the shower we wandered inside to bed.

We lay in bed holding each other.

"Brad," I confessed, "I loved that we can find new things to explore. It is fun and certainly marriage enhancing. This is so going to continue at home."

"Yes there is a sexy adventurous side to both of us that we should let free from time to time."

Much to my amazement I still felt a little horny.

I ran my hand along his cock and it stiffened. Bradley Jones I whispered, "I want you to make love to me."

And in an instant his body rose above mine and I grabbed his penis and directed it to my pussy entrance.

"I love you honey," he whispered as he slipped into my very damp pussy.

"I love you too my gorgeous husband."

And Brad began to make love to me with long slow strokes. Powerful in command he started to play me like a musical instrument. Each movement drawing a perfectly choreographed response from my body. I drew my feet up on his lower back and surrendered to the artistry of my husband's love making. Appreciating the growing pleasure, l concentrated on the orgasm that he was skilfully drawing from me.

And when it crashed over me Brad stiffened and squirted deep in my pussy moaning my name.

"Wow I said as I snuggled in his arm, I don't remember the last time I had three orgasms in one evening. Everyone thinks you are a perfect husband and father. But only I know that you are a perfect lover as well."

"Only because you bring out the best in me."

"I loved your fantasy. I love all that you did tonight. I love you so much, sweet dreams."

"I loved your trust Ally, your desire and the new thing we have added to our marriage. I love you, sweet dreams too."

And we both drifted asleep, wrapped in each other's arms.