All Comments on 'Marriage Maintainance Pt. 03'

by Curiousaboutlove

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderfully sexy and romantic

Well done. Beautiful conclusion to a real loving wife story. Loved the atmosphere and the romance. And loved the way a marriage grew through their own imagination and love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superbly written and an excellent story line, a wanton dose of reality!

That's want a long married couple would die for in terms of a fun getaway!

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well written

Thanks for writing the story. Really expressed what being married and committed to a partner is all about. It's even rekindled thoughts of my own marriage. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderfully sexy tale of growth

Just loved this. Growing together as a couple in such a sexy and realistic way. Adored the characters and it made me wonder - maybe Costa Rica is worth a visit.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago
Magnificent

A true loving wife and Husband, both of whom have their heads on straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story

...with a much-welcomed happy ending. A caring husband and a truly faithful and loyal wife.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Just excellent

Loved this. Well-written, emotionally deep, what's not to love?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I’m sorry...

But there was no plot, no tension. This just a travel log mixed with a sex log. We went there, then we screwed. Then there, then did oral. Then to another place, then anal. Yawn.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

A very happy story. Not everything needs to be tension and drama. This nice slice of life about two people who remembered how much they loved each other was wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous