All Comments on 'Marriage Transformation Ch. 02'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A stupid story about 12-year-old retards

What is this? Are all these people brain dead? They all talk like they are in middle school. Horrible dialogue and moronic characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Theyre married for only a few months but Chris acts like he’s 60.

And she acts like shes 14. Is this how you picture adults talking? Good grief, this is horrible. We are shown no reason why these two got married, there is no love or even like, just brain-dead arguements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Root Canal......

would be more erotic than this.What is this? Grade school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Open the closet door

and change categories....please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One glance at todays posting in LW

and I can see it's another zero day for loving wives, good thing there are the archives to fall back on

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
More bullshit isnt possible!!!

......"we talked about this before we got married!!! She married and was happy till she met the slut!!! So now your story turns to cuckold/wimp!! I think thats your profession to be cuckolded and humiliated!! At least that says your story! The apple never falls far from the tree!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Coming along well

Thanks for the latest chapter, look forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy shit people

Lighten up. I've read a lot of shitty stories on this website and in this category specifically and this is NOT one of them. For the most part both parts were well thought out and very well written. In many instances its a little wordy for my liking but a very good story all in all.

I personally would like to see it end this way, both sexually enlightened and live more happily ever after existance but I have a feeling it is not headed in that direction. This category afterall is about extramarital activity so jealouscuck, have at it. For all of you assholes that don't like this type of story, QUIT READING!!

BTW, 5 1/2" is not tiny. According to AMA statistics it's the average.....which means most of us guys reading this are in that ballpark

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

In the real life there will always be dumb whore bitches and asshole dick head friends who talk shit about sex. They are poison to good marriages and will try to entice there friends into acting like they do. It’s like when a bunch of married friend have a couple that gets divorced. All the support and talking about the opposite sex and before you know it others in the group are having problems

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-holy shit people

What's your problem? So, in your opinion only people who like these stories are allowed to make a comment. As long as the public feedback is open for comment, as far as I'm concerned, all should be allowed to voice an opinion, regardless if it hurts your feelings. Who are you to tell readers they shouldn't read something. It's really none of your business now is it? It's like me telling you to stop reading comments, would you stop? Thought so. Let's face it, your mad because others don't voice your opinion as you would like them to.

No comment on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re:anon, re: holy shit people

It was merely a suggestion. You can read and write anything you want. I just don't see the point in reading something you know you won't like because of the subject matter and then berating the author who spent his time and effort to write a pretty good story....comparitivly speaking.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Learning

A nice series of chapters about the personal growth of a naive couple. All the usual crap from the anon trolls- ignore them; nobody is sure why they enjoy shitting on other people’s work as a pastime. Their mothers never taught them the “if you have nothing good to say, then don’t say anything” rule to live by. I doubt any of them in real life are above the dregs of society. In the olden times they are the types who join in stonings, linchings, mob violence, etc. lots of insecurity and chips on shoulders, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:onethird

And as usual, another idiot who says one sentence about the story, and a whole paragraph berating those that don't see it his way.. Can you spell hypocrite fellow?

Stop reading comments if you're so sensitive. You're not angry are you over a shit story only perverts would favor. lol Get a life onethird, you only live once.

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Welcome oh weary traveler to yogur new playground

Not that and a very good beginning for new chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cuck shit?

Anon, how is it "cuck shit" if nothing has happened cuckoldwise yet? You obviously are just tossing 1 stars out there without reading the story. So far the story is well written and is following a gradual progression. Makes more sense and is written better than most stories on Lit. Kudos to the author for taking the time and effort to put together a well written story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Continue to love this story

Seems to me that both main characters are moving right along on that learning curve…. Fun to read.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Why would a cuck be jealous? Isn't that the whole point of watching the whirewife?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous