Marriage Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truthfully he thought that Elizabeth looked better and better the more she changed her styles. She was indeed a natural beauty and he loved her. He just felt that she might be slipping out of his control. After all, he was the man and the man was to be the head of the household. He was working hard and going to school in order to secure a good job and take care of Elizabeth. He just didn't want to have her getting any thoughts put into her head from her new friends.

Chris at least had sense enough to apologize to Elizabeth. The next morning he told her he had been in a bad mood and didn't mean that she looked like a prostitute. "I don't know why I said that. You were the prettiest girl I had ever dated and now you are even prettier. I know I should be grateful that you married me. It is just that I am so stressed all the time from school and work that I can't seem to enjoy my life. I promise I will do better after I graduate. Maybe it will seem more normal when I get a real job."

Elizabeth didn't say much. She remained cool toward Chris and barely acknowledged that he had humbled himself. Inwardly, she did take note of her ability to turn the balance of power. It was not her plan for she had never even given a thought to the vagaries of husband and wife warfare. When she dressed for work, however, she felt sexy in her lingerie. She loved the feel of her silky things against her bare pussy.

During the day, she spoke with both Maureen and Cindy. She didn't want to whine to her friends, but having someone to share her feelings with was new to her. Maureen didn't say much about Chris' behavior, but did think it was a good sign that he apologized for what he had said. Indeed, Maureen did not want to unduly influence Elizabeth, but she thought that Chris was selfish and wanted to control Elizabeth. Bill seemed to be especially supportive of Elizabeth that day and she wondered if Maureen shared her secrets with him. He would ask her to do something and then give her a gentle re-assuring pat. She wasn't so sure that the gentle touch was necessarily meant for re-assurance. Maureen noticed a few of these exchanges and smiled at Elizabeth. Surely Bill would not do anything inappropriate with his wife watching?

During the day, she thought back to the evening before. Talking with Allen at the club was clumsy at first, but she realized that he had been polite, casual and complementary. It was nice to be treated like a beautiful lady, instead of being called a whore. Even though Chris had apologized, he could never take back the effect of his words toward her. Now she realized that she could have a casual conversation with a man without being thought of as a slut. Allen had even called her on her characterization of Cindy and made her see that you should be very careful when you classify people too readily.

Cindy came by later that day on a late lunch break. Elizabeth was not going to ask about Randy, but Cindy began telling her anyway.

"Wow, last night was wild," Cindy told her. "Randy was all over me as soon as we dropped you off. I was afraid that he would have a wreck. I was so wet under that short skirt that I thought I would drip into my high heels. We barely made it inside his apartment with any clothes on. We did not even make it to the bedroom. He stripped me and fucked my doggy on the living room rug. He is as long as Gary, but not quite as thick. He has to work a little harder to make me cum, but he is good at it. Later on we made it to the bedroom and did a little sixty-nine. Then I rode him hard until he came in me again."

This was the first time that Cindy had talked so graphically to Elizabeth. She didn't know what to say.

"Come on Elizabeth, we saw you having a drink with that guy while we were on the dance floor. Why did he leave before we got back to the table? You didn't chase him off, did you? He was very nice looking and clean cut too."

"No," Elizabeth said, "He saw that I was married and asked me. I offered to reimburse him for my drink, but he put me at ease and we talked for a while. I realize now that I should not have been so judgmental. Anyway he was nice and really talked to me like an adult. Not to mention, he complimented me on my looks. That was nice also."

Cindy was impressed. "I guess he was one of those guys who thinks that we all wear chastity belts once we get married."

Elizabeth didn't know whether to join in the conversation with Cindy because she didn't want to seem to accept Cindy's infidelity. However, now that Cindy was getting descriptive, she felt like she should break her silence. "Cindy, how do you think Gary would feel if he knew what you were doing while he is out of town working?"

Cindy smiled at her and said, "I think he will feel really good when he gets back home and we are making love while I tell him all the juicy details about Randy fucking me."

Bombshell. Could this be real? Did Gary really know that Cindy was being unfaithful? And was unfaithful the right term if she really did tell him all the details?

"I don't get this, Cindy. Are you serious?"

"Look, Elizabeth, I know you are uncomfortable with this. But you are my friend and I don't want you thinking that I am running around on Gary. Gary and I are both adults and we talked about this before we got married. We had a long relationship before. We both felt that the real problem with marital relationships is deceit. Deceit begets mistrust and mistrust causes problems. When I share the details of my date, Gary will fuck me so hard that I will almost forget about Randy. Gary asks all kinds of questions and even makes suggestions on what I wear on dates. Sometimes, even when he is home, he sends me out on dates to see who I can pick up. We have even double dated and ended up swapping partners before the night was up."

Elizabeth was startled. She had to decide whether she could remain friends with Cindy. This lifestyle was so far from her ideals. She thought that marriage was commitment and a life forever. As angry as she was at Chris, she could never cheat on him. Then she thought back to her upbringing. She loved her parents dearly, but she grew up with rules and not much fun. In her adult mind, the organized societal rules should bring comfort and happiness. She was anything but happy. They had no money. Chris worked hard and studied hard. She really wasn't all that happy like she thought she would be after she left home. Sex wasn't all that exciting after the first couple of times.

Now, she was sure that Chris was not endowed in the cock department. Cindy seemed to relish sex in an unbridled way. Elizabeth could not help but have some curiosity about what she might be missing. But to cheat on Chris would be another matter entirely. Even though she had some unwanted feelings of excitement when Cindy talked about sex with big cocks, she could never cheat on Chris. If there was only a way to make sex more exciting. She had to open up to Cindy, but she was afraid to start down that road.

She worked up the courage and said, "Cindy how did you and Gary decide to, uh, you know, uh do this?"

"It was easy really. After I turned eighteen, I just couldn't get enough cock. I broke up with some really nice boyfriends who found out that I had fucked another guy. When I met Gary, we just clicked. Sex was good since he is so well endowed. He was also popular with the chicks and I know he got plenty of pussy before during and after we met. He is a good looking guy, works hard and does not have any inhibitions. In fact once he knew how promiscuous I was, he arranged a gang bang with five of his friends. He said that he loved seeing me getting fucked by so many guys. They all came in me and I was a mess. I had cum everywhere and I couldn't find my panties. Gary took me home afterward. Walking up to my front door was a real effort with cum running down my legs. I was so glad my parents were not up."

"After that, we were a little more conventional. However, he did not discourage me from dating other guys. When one of us had been gone for a while, he always grilled me on what I had done. This meant he wanted to know who I had fucked. He always asked if the guy was bigger than him. Quite frankly I had never had anyone at that time that was bigger than him. A few of the guys at the gang bang were really small. I mean tiny. I couldn't feel them after everyone had had me. I knew then that I could never be happy with a little cock husband or boyfriend. Every now and then, I get picked up by some guy who thinks he is a stud, but find out that he has a teeny weenie. I may let them fuck me because I am in the mood, but I let them know as soon as they cum, that they should find a small animal to sink that baby cock in. I don't have to worry about any repeats from those little dicked crybabies. After I humiliate them, most of the time they lose what little bit of erection they had."

"Oh, my," Elizabeth exclaimed, "Do you hate men that much?"

"Honey, I don't hate men at all, just the pricks who think their shit don't stink and then don't have the balls to back up their bullshit. Or in this case, don't have the cock to back it up."

"And Gary likes for you to have sex with other men?"

"Not just anybody, you understand. Circumstances come up where thing just seem to fall into place. I know I am attractive. I have control of everything up to and including sex. The guy may be right, but the circumstances wrong. Gary loves for me to show off. Nothing vulgar, just displaying the assets in such a way as to get the maximum benefit. He has left me in clubs after I found a likeable guy to fuck me. Yes, I fuck. I don't present it any other way. If a guy wants a long term relationship, I tell him to find a nice girl and marry her. If he has a big cock and wants to fuck me, then we get it on. If I have any doubts about his size, I generally feel them up on the dance floor. No one has slapped me so far for feeling their cocks."

"Aren't you afraid one of these guys might do something to you?"

"Elizabeth, you can tell if the guy is a psycho right off. It is pretty plain they want to fuck me and I let them know that they can. If I get a bad vibe, I just let go of him and find someone else. Some nights I just know I am going to find a guy to fuck me. Sometimes Gary points a guy out and tells me to show him the goods. Gary has even set up a few guys that he knows barely at all. He tells me where to go and what to wear. He might be gone when I get there. If I am dressed right, the guy will always come calling."

Elizabeth was mesmerized. "I am so surprised that you would tell me such things."

"Babe you have been socially and psychologically conditioned to abhor such things. You and Chris have no imagination in bed. You haven't even opened the door to exciting sex in marriage, much less even thought about being a hot wife."

"What is a hot wife?"

"I just told you what a hot wife is. I can walk into a room or club or anywhere and have any man I want. That is unless he was raised like you and Chris. Every guy in the room wants to fuck the hottest wife. Gary and I have better sex after I have been fucked by another guy. It sounds crazy, but Gary can have any woman he wants because of his good looks. The fact that he has that big thick cock makes him even more alluring to the girls. For some reason, however, he would rather watch me fuck a guy than fuck himself. You think I would ever let him go. Hell no. I guess I am just doubly blessed."

"So you won't, uh, have sex with a guy with a small cock? I mean, like you said that you humiliate some guys."

"No. I humiliate the little dick guys who act like they are all that. I have missed a few times, but I usually let a nice guy fuck me and then have him go down on me and bring me off with his mouth."

"What?"

"Oh, yeah, you don't know about that. Well, if the guy pops his load in me without trying to satisfy my needs, I simply guide him to my pussy and let him get busy. If the guy is as nice as I think, he gets the message. Believe it or not, some guys are into that, eating creampie. Gary loves it. I love it and it is a way for the guy to redeem himself. He gets the satisfaction of knowing that he has made me lose control. When I cum, I am usually loud and very vocal. Guys like that. I don't do that to satisfy the guy, but it does let him know that he has hit the right spot, so to speak."

"So after the guy releases his semen into you, he then eats it back out?"

"Yep. It's called a creampie. Guys are reluctant to taste cum. You have to cultivate the desire. If a guy doesn't make me cum with his cock and then will not eat me out and bring me off, then he gets the whole humiliation treatment. Sometimes I will give a guy as second chance. In this case I have him lay on his back and then I ride his face and feed him back his load. It works out better if they learn quickly."

Cindy continued, "When you suck Chris off, do you swallow?"

"I told you I don't do that."

"Well, you have been married long enough to have learned. You need to try it. Suck his cock and let him cum in your mouth. Then kiss him immediately after. You might want to swallow the first time. Later on, snowball it back to him. Does he cum a lot?"

"I don't know. I am on the pill and I usually sit on the toilet immediately after we have sex."

"Okay, just try to suck him off and then teach him how to eat you out."

Elizabeth was feeling that warmness in her pussy and she realized that she was flowing into her panties. Her face was flushed. For Cindy to talk so casually about sex, much less oral sex, was very exciting. She didn't want to feel this way, but she did anyway. After she left Cindy, she thought about this all the way home that evening.

When she got home, she was hot for sex. Chris was studying. She kissed him warmly and greeted him. He noticed and probably was still suffering from a guilty conscience for insulting his wife. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. She was hot to be fucked and decided to chance wearing the thin nightie she had worn for Chris when all the trouble started. She worried a little about getting the same treatment, but now she was really hot and bothered.

She took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom wearing only her tiny thong and the sexy nightie. Chris turned and looked. He must have prepared himself to be a much more appreciative husband. He turned his chair around and stared at his lovely wife.

"Oh, Elizabeth, I love you. I am so sorry I said all those things. The more I thought about it, the more I felt bad. You are a vision."

He got up and approached her. She reached up slightly and gave him a kiss. Their lips met and she inserted her tongue just inside his lips. He responded and hugged her, feeling the wisp of the thin material as he caressed her. His hands dropped to her round ass and lingered on the outline of her thong. He pulled up the back of her nightie and caressed her bare skin. He fingered the band of her thong. She decided to throw caution to the wind and dropped to her knees. She reached for his belt and undid it. Quickly she lowered the zipper in his jeans. She caressed his hard cock and pulled his underwear down. He did not resist. She pulled his underwear and jeans down his legs. There he stood with his little cock hard as could be. It protruded through the thatch of his pubic hair.

Elizabeth took hold of his hard cock and slid her hand up and down the little shaft. Without delay, she kissed the tip of his dick and then licked the head. Chris had no idea how to react. She took more of him into her mouth. Deeper she went until her lips brushed against his wiry hair. It tickled her cheeks, but she was determined to suck him off. She started a slow rhythm sucking up and down. He moaned, but did not resist. He moaned again and asked, "What are you doing to me?"

She pulled his cock out of his mouth and said, "Do you like it? I can stop."

He moaned again and she knew it felt too good for him to stop her. He began shooting his cum into her mouth and she would not let him pull out. She held his hips and made him hold himself deep in her mouth. His cock was so small that it came nowhere near the back of her throat, but she didn't know anything about that anyway. His cum flooded her mouth. When he finished shooting, she swallowed it.

Almost immediately his cock began to soften. She knew that it would never recover in time to fuck her that evening. Chris did not know how to act afterward. She suggested that he shower and join her in the bedroom. He waddled off to the bathroom and showered. The first part of the plan had worked great.

Chris got into bed with his pajamas on. Elizabeth rolled on top of him and kissed him again. This time she stuck her whole tongue into his mouth. She had been a little surprised when he came in her mouth. It did not taste horrible. It was a salty, but dull taste at the same time. The sensation of the cum sliding down her throat would have been off putting except for her hot conversation with Cindy. She had taken it well. Now Chris accepted her sloppy kiss without realizing that she still had his cum in her mouth. The second part of the plan was complete and working well.

She rose up and pulled his pajama bottoms off and threw them off the bed. His little cock was down for the count. It barely showed above the pubic hair. She thought this would be the case and now for the coup de grace. She fondled his cock. No life in that noodle. She kissed him on the tip. Nothing. Chris was astounded that he was being called back for a second helping. Now or never, Elizabeth.

She rolled onto her back, unbuttoned the thin nightshirt and exposed her full breasts to him. She guided his hand to her breasts and moaned as he caressed her. She pulled his mouth to her nipples and invited him to suck her nipples. He learned this skill readily. She guided him between her spread legs and had him touch up and down her breasts to her thong. When he was kneeling, she drew his mouth to hers and then down to her nipples again. When he sucked her again, she pushed his head down to her stomach and down to her bellybutton. There was little doubt what she wanted. His mouth traced down to her thong. He kissed her stomach. She held the top of the thong out and pulled it down slightly. She moved him to her lower stomach and let him kiss her lower.

She placed his hands at the side bands of the thong and helped him pull it down. If he was going to back out, she was going to be one unsatisfied woman. To his credit, he followed her instructions and pulled the thong off her pretty legs. She spread wide, showing her naked pussy. She pulled his face to her vaginal lips and pressed his mouth to her pussy. The contact with his lips was erotic beyond belief. The thought was intoxicating; the touch was electric. She spread her pussy lips for him and made him kiss her down there. Chris began to tentatively lick up and down her dripping vagina. He was inexperienced, but she could work with that. As he licked her, she moaned her approval.

She held him firmly to her to express her need. He sank his tongue deeper into her. She guided him to her clit. Somehow, he understood and licked her there. She exploded.

"Oh, god, yes, lick me there, baby, oooooooo. Yes, yes. Oooooo. Please Chris, suck me, please... OOOO, yes, please, yes, eat me, oooo, yes, yes."

She kicked her legs uncontrollably and tensed up into a knot as her first ever orgasm washed over her. She began crying uncontrollably. It scared Chris. He had no idea what had just happened. She was sweating a cold sweat and tears were streaming down her cheeks. As she came back to normal, she hugged him. She made it a point to French kiss him so that he would know that she loved her taste on his mouth.

"Oh, my, Chris, that was great. It felt so good. Are you okay?