Marriage Transformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers

He had no idea where this had come from, but he was too stunned to think straight. Luckily he did not have a chance to think about it before she went down on him. After that, his inhibitions were gone. She had pulled of the whole thing. Letting him enjoy her beautiful body visually. Sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. And finally virtually raping his mouth until she came on him. It was more like she used his mouth to masturbate than it was him performing oral sex on him. She was mellow and quite satisfied.

He had questions, but right now he was in another world. The surprise and erotic pleasure had reset all of his buttons. Undoubtedly if she had asked him to perform oral sex on her, he would have refused. Now, he just tried to reconcile his thoughts.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,599 Followers