All Comments on 'Marriage Transformation Ch. 07'

by jealouscuck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is so pathetic, wimp, stupid and nonsense. 1* for this crap

This story wasted 5 minutes of my time.

In fact the writer is more concern to describe the cucks and loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife. So it seems the writer has some serious gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

The writer should let his inner gay thing come out the shell and stop pretending he's a cuckold husband......this is so pathetic!

This story may have better chance in T&C or Gay session as LW readers have low tolerance for this kind of garbage story.

1* for this lame.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
Notice all the unsigned critics

Ignore them, I think this is an inpsired piece of writing that shows the author has a great understanding of the cuckold mind of a man. keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Basic repressed homosexual fantasy

Not very repressed. Not very creative either. The plot lost any momentum long ago.

whywouldiwhywouldiover 6 years ago

I really love where your story is going: it fills up many of my fantasies.

Please keep on writing !

executivelustexecutivelustover 6 years ago
Love it

Keep going. This is a fantastic story. Love the twist of Chris not believing her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Fetish?

You switched into Fetish. Why come back, no readers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit from another cum-eating "author".

WillupbossWillupbossalmost 6 years ago
JUST ONE LITTLE CATCH

I have truly enjoyed this story up until this chapter. It is very well written and carefully edited. I enjoy your word pictures and the character development is still believable even though a bit on the extreme side. The only part that is discouraging is the idea that nearly every story I read where a husband is "under endowed" he ends up being humiliated and chastened because of his size. For instance up until this chapter even though he is wearing women's panties which for me doesn't do anything personally but I can see where some folks might get off on the idea and still he could retain some of his dignity. But now in this chapter Elizabeth calls him a "sissy" and starts talking about his "little dickie" in a derogatory way.

Come on folks, it's not a guys fault if he has a small cock. He was just born that way and had nothing to do with choosing his penis size. Up until this chapter, Chris was making a strong effort to satisfy his wife in other ways and he had come a long way from the man he was in chapter one. Of course I haven't read the final chapter yet but it looks like he may even allow her to experience other lovers with his approval knowing that he can't reach the areas in her vagina that need to be stimulated. Why can't a story like this allow the under sized husband to remain a man's man with a strong personality even while satisfying his wife to the best of his ability in other ways. Even to the extent of allowing her to enjoy bigger cocks while maintaining a strong love and respect for her husband. I guess I'll just have to write a story of my own with this in mind.

Even with my comments, I still really enjoy your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About Chris's little cock...

Now speaking from a theoretical standpoint, wouldn't a shorter cock have some advantages? On every stroke, he will not bottom out by running into her cervix. His pelvis and his pubic bone will bump into her clitoris. Bam, bam bam. Since most women orgasm from clitoral stimulation, isn't that an advantage for a shorter cock? The long tentpole cock will bottom out leaving her clitoris unstimulated...

Maureen is an except of course, assuming she had a TAH-BSO hysterectomy, she would have no cervix to him to bump into; her husband can bottom out...

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

About a cuck, by a cuck, always a *2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous