Marriage Transformation Ch. 07

Story Info
Couple expand their naughty games.
9.5k words
4.49
32.2k
29

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,587 Followers

Elizabeth and Chris were now enjoying sex more than ever. Chris started out with all the bluster of young man suffering from some ingrained ideas. He had no sexual experience and truthfully knew that his cock was not up to standards. He would fuck his young wife and then roll over and go to sleep without any concern whatsoever about her pleasure. He didn't even allow that women had an orgasm also.

Her friend, Cindy, had opened her eyes to the joys of sex. Even though Elizabeth was at first put off by Cindy's sexual proclivities, she was curious about a greater experience during sex. When Cindy talked about big cocks and oral sex, Elizabeth was embarrassed. She grew more inquisitive about oral sex and finally got Chris to go down on her. When she had her first orgasm, she learned that she was a squirter, a fact that seemed to make even Cindy envious. Chris learned about squirting and began to understand that his pleasure was secondary to hers. Once his transformation started taking place, the whole world seemed open to her.

She now had Chris sucking her pussy most of the time. She had him in panties mostly, also. It was all coming around. Chris would now role play as Elizabeth talked about her lover cumming in her pussy. When Elizabeth sent Chris to the novelty boutique to buy her a big black dildo, he encountered Dan. During the conversation, Dan had revealed that he possessed a large cock. Back at home, Chris and Elizabeth wondered aloud if Dan's cock was really large or if he was just bragging to Chris. This would not be the last time that the subject of Dan's cock would come up.

After a night of big dildo sex and crotchless panties, Elizabeth awoke horny as hell. Chris was off to work and she was going to class later. She replayed the conversation about Dan's big cock. Of course, Chris had no idea that Elizabeth had visited the boutique before she sent him to buy her a bigger dildo. Elizabeth actually had seen Dan's cock get hard in his pants when she was setting up the sexy dress-up evening. She knew he was sporting a package under his pants. She was going to find time to go back by the boutique when Dan was working again.

She knew Dan's schedule now because she had set up Chris' trip to coincide with Dan being there. Dan was challenged to get Chris to buy two pair of crotchless panties exactly alike. Dan was pretty sure that one of the panties was for Chris. Dan had a girlfriend, not that serious, but he usually had his choice of women.

Elizabeth stopped by the boutique and found Dan stocking while the boutique's owner was there also. She threw caution to the wind and wandered around until Dan came over. She pretended to browse and when Dan came over, she smiled and thanked him for making the sales to Chris that she had directed.

"You made quite an impression on my husband talking about your nine inch cock. Did you lie to him to make him feel inferior?"

"No, all true. Why, do you doubt me?"

She giggled and winked at him. "You seem pretty sure of yourself."

"Yeah, well your husband showed up with the items you requested, didn't he?"

"Right. So how did you work in the size of your cock? Not that I necessarily believe that yarn."

"I told him that the dildo I recommended was so popular that my girlfriend made me get her one even though my cock was nine inches. If my boss wasn't here, I could prove it. You interested?"

She blushed, but did not want to seem naïve. "Bad luck for me, huh?"

"Not really, browse a while; she is going to the bank."

Elizabeth knew she should walk out of the store at this point, but since she and Chris both were curious about Dan's big cock, she froze in place. Dan walked away and returned to the checkout area. Elizabeth saw him talking to his boss. Shortly afterward, the lady picked up some money bags and headed out.

"Oh, my." Elizabeth muttered under her breath. "How am I going to get out of this one?"

She was not entirely sure that she wanted to escape, but after all, she had almost forced him to come on to her. Dan walked up to the front door and looked out. He then came back to where Elizabeth was standing and put it straight to her.

"You want to see this cock, or not?"

"Seriously," she asked, "You are just going to pull your pants down here in the store?"

"I tell you what," he said, "I am going to the dressing room and leave the door open. I will hear the door if anyone comes in. Follow me back and see for yourself."

She fought the urge to walk out. Dan walked past her and appeared to be unbuckling his belt. She knew this was a step she had not thought about enough, but her bluff had been called. She followed slowly behind and when he disappeared into the changing room, the door stayed open. She walked back and when she got to the full view of the room, there stood Dan with his pants around his knees and his cock bobbing in full view. He held it up with his hand and looked her straight in the eyes. She could not return his gaze. She was transfixed to his thick white cock. It was huge. Not as big as the black dildo, of course, but huge nonetheless. His cock was twice as long as her husband's and twice as thick. Maybe even thicker, she thought.

Dan continued to look her in the eyes, as she nervously glanced between his cock and his eyes. What should she do? He seemed willing for her to join him in the changing room. She knew that she would not do that, but the urge was certainly there. She thought about that big cock stretching her as he plunged it into her waiting pussy. She had to get out, but she was paralyzed and could not move. He smiled as she admired his huge penis. Finally, she smiled back.

"I need to get going, Dan."

She walked away. After he had pulled and zipped his pants up, he followed.

"Thanks for coming in, Elizabeth."

"I just wanted to thank you for helping me out. You really threw Chris for a loop. He was impressed with your sales ability. Now, I am impressed, also, but not with your sales technique. I really do have to go."

"OK, but if you get tired of the new toy, the real thing is here just for the asking."

She breezed out and went straight home. She threw her clothes off as soon as the door closed behind her. She went straight to the bedroom and grabbed hold of her new black toy and proceeded to fuck herself to orgasm. All the while, she had this image of a big white cock emblazoned in her mind.

She had trouble returning to normal after seeing this magnificent cock. Thankfully, she had her classes and work to take her mind off of it. By the weekend, she had placed the memory and accompanying fantasies in their place at the back of her mind. She and Chris went to dinner on Saturday evening, nothing fancy, just a family restaurant. She began flirting with him during dinner. He was wearing a pair of his male bikini underwear. When they got home, she kept up the flirting. She asked him to take a shower with her. During her shower, she touched up her shaved pussy and suggested that Chris shave his pubic hair also. He was reluctant, but she applied some shaving cream to his pubic area and told him to hold still while she shaved him.

He did hold deathly still and allowed her to do this. She rinsed the shaving gel off and then touched up any missed areas. She lifted his hard little cock and shaved his balls also. When she finished that she said, "Honey, your body hair is fine and blondish anyway, let me shave your legs. I think that would feel good on my body when we make love."

She continued on and shaved his legs and the light hair on his ass. He was uncomfortable as she guided the razor under his hanging balls and down toward his asshole. By the time she finished, he was void of any hair below his waist.

"Wow, Honey, that looks great. Let's dry off and I will rub you down with lotion."

She dried off and poured a generous amount of her lotion to his body. She went over to the dresser and took out two pair of crotchless panties and gave Chris one. He put the pretty panties on. She continued to tell him how good his legs looked and felt.

"You know what, Sweetie, let's put on stockings and see how good our shaved legs feel when we get in bed."

She got two pairs of sheer stockings and began to put his on him. She gave him a tutorial as she slipped them up his legs. The elastic tops clung to his thighs and stayed up.

"Sexy. That looks so hot with your panties and you slick cock and legs. You look great and feel great. Thanks for going along with this. I am so happy that we can share this pretty look together. You are such a feeling lover. You are just wonderful. Let me get my black lover and let's enjoy."

He got ready for her to come back to bed. She had the big black dildo all lubed up with her own juices.

"Look how big and thick this cock is, Chris. Are you jealous? My black lover is going to fill me up."

"Yeah, well better this than that guy in the store with the big cock."

"Oh, Honey, you don't believe that Dan has that big of a cock, do you?"

"Well, he said he did and his girlfriend still wanted the black dildo."

"Do you think she is tired of his nine inch cock, already?"

"I doubt it, just the shock value of this big black dildo is what he said turned her on. And I guess you love it too."

"Oh, yes, I would never give up the real thing. Even though I can't cum on your cock, I still love it."

"I wonder if you could cum on his nine inch cock."

"Oh, god, that would be hot for him to stick that big thing in me while you watch to see if I could cum. Could you handle seeing your little wife take a real cock?"

"What? You want some variety like Cindy?"

"She is so hot. She tells me about the big cocks she takes and lets Gary watch. Sometimes he jacks off while the guy fucks her. He had even fucked her in her ass while the stud fucks her pussy. She says you can't get too much big cock. Is that what you want your wife to do?"

"Not really, but that makes me so horny. You are so beautiful and sexy. I can see every man wanting to fuck you."

"Come here, Dan, and fuck me while my husband watches. He is so sexy in his panties and stockings. He would love to see you stick that big white cock in his wife while he jacks off."

"Damn, Elizabeth, you are such a slut."

"Yes. And you too, wanting to watch your wife fuck a big cock."

"God, you are going to make me cum."

"Good, reach inside your panties and jack that little cock off. Let me get your cup."

She jumped up and got a small glass. "Come on sissy, jack that little cock off and give me that thick cum. Then you are going to eat it all."

He could not hold it any longer. He began spurting his cum. He guided his cock to shoot his cum into the glass.

"That's it, pretty boy; shoot a big, big load. Yeah, come on, jack that little cock off. Shoot you cum in the glass. You know you want to taste it. I want to taste it. We both want it. Shoot it panty boy, shoot your cum."

He blasted load after load. She was always quite impressed with the amount of cum that Chris had. He might have a tiny cock, but he produced a good amount of cum. She wondered if it was normal or below normal. Since she had never seen another man cum, she just had to guess. She thought that maybe she would get Dan to cum for her. She already knew that his cock was as big as advertised.

That really got her hot. She wiped the cup and got all his cum. Then she got on top of him while he lay back. She slowly poured the cum into his mouth. The slimy goo trailed from the glass into his mouth as she poured him full. He held his cum in his mouth until the flow stopped. Elizabeth put the glass down and kissed him. His mouth was full and she stuck her tongue through his lips spilling part of the cum down his throat. He swallowed the rest while she kissed his lips.

As he came down from his orgasm, she was ready to be serviced.

"Lover, fuck me while my husband watches. Stick your big white nine inch cock into me, Dan. Honey, watch Dan fuck your wife."

Chris licked her pussy and tasted her abundant lubrications. His mouth and tongue were coated with his own cum, but they both imagined Dan's big cock passing through her slick pussy lips and plunging deep into her vagina. Chris was on the same wave length.

"Fuck my beautiful wife, Dan. Stick your thick cock into her married pussy."

He thrust the black dildo into her dripping pussy. She wailed as he implored her to take more of Dan's cock. If only he knew how much she craved Dan's cock really. She had seen the big monster in the flesh and her imagination was vivid as Chris plunged the big black cock deeper into her. He pushed in almost all the way in, stretching her pussy beyond what it had ever been filled. Her orgasm began building deep with her cunt. The warm feeling permeated her body and her pussy felt invaded. She shuddered as the first wave hit her. She tensed as the convulsion began to overtake her. Her eyes began to lose focus. She began a cold sweat as she imagined Dan fucking her. She was being fucked by a big black dildo while thinking of riding Dan's beautiful cock. She finally released her cum. She screamed,"Cum in me, Dan. Shoot your thick cum into me. Fuck me hard, Stud."

Her cum spewed like a jet. She was pushing while completely unable to control herself. The pressure was intense. She cried and laughed. She wailed and moaned. She was racked with small aftershocks as she came down from the most intense orgasm yet. She did not know where this massive power came from. Each time she had an intense orgasm, she thought this was as good as it could be. Now while she fantasized about fucking Dan for real, she had reached another level. Could it get any better? Chris was totally submissive to her. He was shaved, feminized and compliant. He was now getting off to their fantasy of her fucking another man. Would this be the next level for them? Should they even consider acting on the fantasy? She did not want to ruin a good thing by going beyond the fantasy. However the fantasy was getting more vivid and they both enjoyed the role playing.

Having an anonymous lover was one bedroom game couples played, but referring to an actual person they had both encountered was something beyond Elizabeth's dreams. Now Chris was imploring her to fuck Dan's big cock. He believed that Dan indeed had a nine inch cock because the conversation was very casual and Dan was not even bragging about it. At least, that is what Chris thought. Why would he share that his girlfriend went crazy over the dildo and lie about his cock. Chris had no idea that Dan had exposed himself to Elizabeth in the dressing room. Elizabeth was still burning when she thought about that big white beauty.

The next week Elizabeth called him at work. It was her day to work late. The salesmen were on the floor and Maureen had gone shopping. She asked him how his day was going. He asked the same about her. She described what she was wearing. He listened and his mouth became very dry.

"Honey, I wore my shortest white skirt and six inch high white stilettos. I have on a sheer pink top with my thinnest bra. My nipples have been hard most of the day and they are poking through the bra. I have on pink panties, but they are crotchless and very tiny. Almost like having no panties on at all. My eye shadow is a little heavier than is appropriate and I have on pink lipstick to match, uh, my panties, of course."

"Naughty girl."

"I guess so. The sales guys seem interested. Maureen looked at my legs and my very short skirt. She didn't say anything, but I saw her smile. If it weren't for my desk, anyone could see right up my skirt to my exposed pussy."

"Maybe you should spend some time away from your desk."

"Really? What would you have me do?"

"I'm sure you have some files in the bottom drawer you need."

"Good idea. I will wait until Bill or Barry come up and ask for a file. They are in my bottom desk drawer, but they don't know that. I think I will hang up and get ready."

"Nasty. Well give them a good show, but save some for tonight."

Here was Chris enjoying the prospect of her flashing her pussy to one of her co-workers. She was pulling his chain, but with his encouragement, she considered the possibility. Bill was the first to come up. He was looking for a credit form for a customer. Elizabeth got up and walked over to the file cabinets. She bent forward and reached for the bottom drawer without squatting down. She knew the skirt was short enough to ride up her ass. When she turned back around, Bill had a funny look on his face. He absent mindedly took the form from her and slowly walked away.

She wondered what he had managed to see with her bending over from the waist. When he came back up, she pushed her chair back and rolled over to the small table behind her. When she turned her chair back around, he legs were spread wide and her skirt was pushed up high. Bill was stunned. He tried to look away, but to no avail. His view was directly up her skirt. There wasn't much skirt anyway, but spread stretched out sideways, she gave him a very enticing show. He pretended to study the form, but he kept glancing around it. His dress slacks were thin material and apparently he wore boxers. His cock began protruding down past the crotch seam and into his pant leg. She was getting a good look now. That thing was just like Maureen had said. It must be eight inches down his leg. It was impossible to hide. It was thick. She got up and walked back to her desk, grabbed another form and approached him. He was looking down her scoop neck top and right at her pretty cleavage. She "accidentally" brushed up against his cock with her ass, as she moved between him and her desk. His cock was really hard now. She chanced a quick glance and knew that eight inches may have been soft. That monster was a good ten inches in length now. She smiled at him and made sure that he understood that she was smiling at his hard cock.

She resolved to venture by the boutique in the hopes that Dan was working late. She left a few minutes early. Bill had spent the rest of the day trying to get another glimpse of her pussy under her skirt. She smiled inwardly as he maneuvered to try to see her shaved pussy. She did not want to overdo this so that she could have some deniability about flashing Bill. Apparently he decided to keep it to himself, because Barry had no idea what had happened.

She parked in front of the boutique and got out. She did not bother to try to pull her skirt any lower. With the very high heels and the short skirt, her legs looked a mile long even if she was only 5'-2". She walked in confidently and saw Dan arranging some DVD's. He looked up and smiled at her.

"What can I help you with, Elizabeth?"

"Oh, just looking, Dan. I love looking at things in here."

"You see anything you like?"

"Well, last time I was in a saw something pretty amazing."

"Did you like it?"

"Um huh. I was considering buying one of these."

She squatted down and gave him a bird's eye view of her dripping pussy framed only by some wispy pink material. He smiled at her and told her that he had a better one over beside her. She stood up and walked over to where he had squatted down. He held out the item to her and lifted the hem of her short skirt at the same time. He pulled her skirt all the way up, exposing her bare pussy and the flimsy panties. While she held the DVD in her hands, Dan held up the front of her skirt and touched her pussy lips with his other hand. Her knees buckled as he made contact with her.

"You know, Elizabeth, we have some beautiful new gowns on sale. Why don't you try one on?"

He walked over a few aisles and picked up a sheer baby blue short gown.

"Here, try this one on."

She nervously walked to the changing room. As she started to close the door, Dan said, "There are no other people here, I can make sure no one bothers you."

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,587 Followers