Marriage Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held the door wide open. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. She smiled at him and reached for the catch on her skirt. She opened the side zipper and let it fall to her feet. There she stood. Pussy exposed in sexy little pink panties. She removed her top, followed by her bra. She left the panties and her heels on. She stood near naked as she watched his cock grow inside his slacks.

"God, you are beautiful. You have a figure like a swimsuit model."

"Do you like it, really?"

"Amazing. Love your panties and shoes."

"Well, you stared it, you know. That was so hot."

He reached for his belt and began undoing his pants. He stepped nearer to her and wormed his way into the tiny dressing room. He pulled his cock out again and let it bob up and down to his blood flow. It was so white, uncircumcised and thick. She wanted to touch it, but was afraid to let things go too far. She picked up the gown and teased his cock with the lace trim. He was starting to leak precum.

"Touch it, Elizabeth."

She looked into his eyes and reached her hand out. Timidly she wrapped her fingers around this swollen cock. She pulled back the foreskin and exposed the purple wet head. She had never seen an uncut cock. Chris was circumcised and tiny. Dan's cock seemed out of proportion to his body. It was beautiful, but so big.

She giggled. Dan was curious. "It's just that I can't believe that your girlfriend would rather have a fake cock instead of this."

"Well, that's not exactly true, but she sure did like fucking that black snake for a few times after I bought it for her."

She was stroking his massive shaft now and precum was lubricating her hand. Dan was getting all wet and he began moving closer to her. She hesitated and moved away a little.

"I can't cheat on Chris. Just let me feel you."

"Can you at least let me cum?"

She knew that she could not leave him this way especially since she had disrobed to get him in this condition. "Okay, but that is it. I love your cock, but I just can't..."

She moved her hand up and down spreading the precum over his entire shaft. The more she moved, the more he oozed out the tip. He was really wet now. She lifted the gown and tickled up and down his body with the pretty material. He moaned. He was ready. She held her hand in front of his plum sized head and skinned his cock back as he shot load after load into her hand. It spilled over the top and she could not control it all. She dropped the other hand and captured his cum as he filled both her hands.

She was standing near naked, holding a double handful of cum. She had nothing but the pretty gown and her clothes to wipe the goo on. She was so turned on that without much consideration; she scooped in over her breasts and down her body. She massaged it into her body, arms and legs. She had just had a cum bath. The cool air made the coating feel cold to her skin. It was so wrong, that it felt right. What would she tell Chris? She could shower in a hurry, but she did not want to do that. Dan's cock was getting softer, but it was still huge. It must take a long time to drain the blood out of that monster.

They knew someone could still walk into the boutique, even though it was closing time. Dan pulled up his pants and backed out of the room. Elizabeth put her bra and top back on. She pulled her skirt back on and fastened it.

"Hey, why don't you come back Thursday night and maybe model the gown again," Dan said as he ogled her body.

"Is that an invitation?"

"Absolutely."

Elizabeth hurried home. She was more excited than guilt ridden. How was she going to explain this? When she walked in, Chris had some food prepared. He was wearing his crotchless panties and a sheer bed shirt that fit both of them. His little cock was sticking out of slit in the panties.

She came in and dropped her skirt. She pulled her top off and pranced around in just her crotchless panties and bra. She sampled the food that Chris had prepared and thanked him for being so thoughtful.

"You are late getting home from work. Did you have to work late?"

She regaled him with the story of how she had flashed her boss at work. Chris was really getting off to hearing about his beautiful young wife flashing an older man. He was more interested when she related how Bill had gotten an erection and how huge it seemed jutting down his trouser leg. She left out the part about "accidentally" brushing up against his cock. She continued to describe how big his cock was as she reached into Chris' panties and started rubbing his little cock. She held his cock in between her breasts as he poured out plenty of precum. Dan's cum was still wet on her body and Chris precum seemed to activated the slimy lotion all the more.

She licked and sucked him more until he exploded. Instead of taking it in her mouth as she usually did, she pointed him at her face and let him coat her face with a huge load of cum. She let it drip down onto her neck before she got up and started massaging his heavy load of cum into her body. Now her whole body was coated with cum from her two guys. She rubbed his cum into herself.

"Oh, Chris, you must have liked hearing how I exposed myself to Bill at work."

"Yes, you are hot and nasty, girl."

"You know what else?"

"What?"

"I stopped by the boutique. Dan was working and he was there by himself."

"No, you didn't really, did you?"

"Just listen. No one else was there, so I raised my skirt a little and bent over. Then I squatted down to look at a DVD. He looked up my skirt and saw my glistening pussy. The little crotchless panty was perfect. I had panties on, but they hid nothing. Did you hear me? Your wife showed her pussy to other men today."

"Are you pulling my leg?"

"No. Really. He was staring right up my short dress. I made sure that he had an unobstructed view of my pussy. I was burning up, I was so hot."

"What did he do?"

"He unzipped his pants and told me to strip in the dressing room. He watched me as I took off everything except my shoes and these little crotchless panties. My pussy lips were full and wet."

"This is just a fantasy, right?"

"Heck, no. You wanted me to show my pussy to men, so I did."

"You are a slut. But you are just turning me on, aren't you."

"Are you turned on?"

"Yes, but this is just a gag, right?"

"No. I did exactly as I am telling you now. When I stripped down, he pulled out his cock. It is indeed nine inches long. And thick, god, I had no idea a real man could have such a big cock. I get that the dildos are big, but I thought that was just for erotic sensual value. His cock was uncut and huge. I don't see how his girlfriend could take that. Well, actually according to what he told you, she could take the big black dildo. I wonder if she can get it all the way in. I sure can't, no matter how hard we try."

"Anyway, where was I? Yes, he pulled out his cock and it was huge. He let me touch it. It felt so smooth, but he was already oozing lubricant so my hand was getting slick. I rubbed him up and down. I even pulled his foreskin back and exposed the head. It is huge and it was shining with his lubrication. I could not cheat on you, even though I know he wanted to fuck me. He begged me to let him come, so I jacked him off until he shot his cum. I had to use both hands to catch all of it. It was unbelievable. I didn't know what to do, so I rubbed his cum all over my body."

"You liar. But it is a very hot story, even if it is all made up."

"Think what you want. Now do you want to lick his cum off my body?"

"My cum is on your body."

"If that is what you want to believe. Why don't you get licking and see for yourself?"

Chris started kissing her and then licking her body. He could taste the musky scent of his cum coating her. The aroma was very woodsy and yet metallic in its subtle aftertaste. It was nonetheless exhilarating after her story of Dan cumming all over her. Chris just knew it was fictional role playing chatter, but it was thrilling anyway. He relished knowing that other men would lose their minds just as he did. He thought that maybe she had really flashed her boss, but she surely would not touch Dan's cock. Yet she said that it was beautiful and uncircumcised. He was circumcised, so why would she make up that detail?

He was having second thoughts about her story. What if it was really true? Would she really touch Dan's cock and bring him off?

He thought that she didn't claim that Dan had fucked her. In Cindy's stories, she always fucked the well endowed guys and sometimes Gary watched. Elizabeth did not do anything but strip for him and jack him off until he came in her hands. Why not tell a bigger story if she was just fantasizing. Could it be partially true? He continued to lick her body, tasting his cum and now wondering if it could also be Dan's. His cock was hard again as he continued to wonder between fact and fiction. Role playing or real. Did his cum taste a little different? Was she a bit crusty?

Chris made love to his wife with his tongue. He hit every place he was supposed to. She came and came. Of course, she squirted her girl cum all over the sheets. Sometimes she wished that she had not discovered this gift. It made cleanup harder and more essential after each orgasm. Chris had learned to love this about her and believed that he was responsible for her discovering herself. In a way he was, just not the way he would have wanted. He was crazy and hot for her story. He made her cum several times. Yet still she wondered what Dan's cock would feel like in her pussy. She fought the urge to think about him fucking her, but the image was clear in her mind and so hard to forget.

Afterward, she realized that she had again had sex with her husband without even bothering to clean up beforehand. This seemed especially erotic now that she had Dan's cum sticking to her body. Where would this end? Chris now would do anything for her. Eat his cum from her. Lick another man's cum from her body. (Even though he did not think it was really Dan's). He was eager to please her and he loved the thought of another man seeing her naked.

He asked her, "You're were just making up the story about showing your pussy, weren't you, Honey?"

"I told you, Baby, that it was all true. Are you angry? Or did you enjoy my story?"

"It was hot, but unbelievable."

"Okay, if you don't believe me, there is no sense in talking about how much this turns us on. I will make sure it doesn't happen again. It was probably a mistake anyway. I am not really like Cindy. Besides, that is child's play compared to Cindy actually fucking other men."

"What are you saying?"

"Just that we better quit talking about those types of things. You acted like you were hot for me to show off to other men. So we will just keep it a fantasy and I won't do it anymore."

"You really did all this?"

"What difference does it make? Weather I did or not, you don't believe me. I guess for you seeing is believing."

"You mean you would do it with me watching?"

"How else would you believe it? Why? Do you want to see me show off to other men?"

"Would you do that with me watching?"

"I would, if you wanted me too. It is so naughty. I love being naughty. I don't know how far we would let this go. Having Dan cum in my hands was further than I would have ever thought about."

"So that was really true?"

"Well, if you want to find out for sure, we are going to have to come up with some way to convince you."

Elizabeth let the story drop. It was hilariously funny that when she told the absolute truth, Chris did not believe her. Now that he was beginning to think it was all true, he had some real soul searching to do. Could he still relish the erotic tale after he had a chance to think about it more? Could he come to grips with the fact that he had actually ingested another man's cum? Would he call a halt to the naughty suggestions? She would know soon enough. Chris was pretty close to the bone when his emotions were on display. Was he changing enough to accept that the fantasy might become reality?

After a few days of life being back to normal, she asked Chris one evening if he had thought any more about her jacking off Dan in the boutique. "Might as well come right out with it," she thought.

"Uh, it was a hot fantasy until I began feeling like it really happened."

"Now you are hurt?"

"Not at all. I just didn't think you would actually do such a thing."

She was still wearing her work clothes. She even had on her four inch heels and stockings.

"Do you want to see what I wore today?"

"You look great, Honey. That is a nice skirt and a conservative top."

She walked over to the kitchen chair and sat down. When she did, she let her skirt ride up and spread her legs. Once the skirt was up, he noticed that she had on a pink garter belt to hold up her stockings, but no panties.

"Did you dress like that this morning?"

"Yep. You like it? Or should I quit dressing sexy?"

"Did you show your pussy to anyone?"

"Not just anyone, Chris, everyone. I think even Maureen noticed because she was looking hard and seemed to freeze. She didn't say anything, though."

"You really think she saw your bare pussy?"

"Honey, I know she did. Barry did too. He turned red but kept hanging around my desk. He made excuses to look in some file cabinets just so he could try to catch a glimpse under my skirt. So do you want me to stop this or not?"

"It is just so sexy, so naughty. It makes me hard just thinking about it."

"I guess that is a yes, then?"

"We are so bad."

"Actually, Chris, I am bad, but you are hard. How about you fucking me with my black buddy? Then you can jack off into my panties while I spread my legs for you to see."

She got him into his panties and then had him pleasure her with the cock and then his mouth. When she was exhausted from cumming so many times, she spread her legs and watched him cum in his panties.

Chris was on fire for the next week. He found himself dripping from his cock each day while he was at work. Thinking about his wife exposing herself to other men had his panties wet every day. He was no longer wearing any male underwear. He enjoyed the feel of the silky material and the smooth comfort he felt now that he kept himself freshly shaved. Elizabeth even insisted that he wear a garter belt and stockings when he wore jeans on the weekend. It was just panties with slacks and garters with jeans. He now just accepted that and dressed to please her. In doing so, he learned to love the whole erotic idea of her being in control, not to mention how sexy he felt with those frilly things under his male clothing.

The day after Elizabeth had "accidentally" flashed her pussy to the whole office, Maureen struck up a conversation with Elizabeth. She mentioned how naïve Elizabeth had been just a year or so before when she started working. Elizabeth smiled and took it as a compliment. She worked her way around to how pretty Elizabeth was and how much better she dressed now.

"As a matter of fact, Elizabeth, you were particularly gorgeous yesterday in your skirt and top. It was a little more conservative than some of your outfits, but you just fit it really well. You seemed to exude a certain confidence, a certain presence of sexuality, shall we say."

"Is that bad, Maureen?"

"Oh, no, quite the contrary. This undercurrent of sexuality is so different from the shy little mouse you were. Uh, I, even, uh caught myself staring at you yesterday when you were filing. Did you, uh, did you have any panties on?"

"Oh, Maureen, I don't remember. Some days when I wear pantyhose or stockings, I leave them off, but I honestly don't remember. Am I in trouble?"

"No, no, Dear. I am, well, I am a little embarrassed to bring it up, but Bill and I got to talking about how lovely you are and, well, the subject kinda came up about your panties."

"Oh, my god, Maureen. I am so sorry. Did I accidentally show too much leg? Please forgive me."

Maureen smiled uneasily, "No, Elizabeth, Bill mentioned it at bedtime and we talked about it. The more we talked the hornier we both got. We, uh, we had the best sex we had had in years."

"Really? Because you looked up my dress?"

"Well, Honey, I think it was more like us seeing what you were showing. But if Bill keeps fucking me like he did last night, I might just take your panties off every day myself. Just the sexual energy you threw off was electric to both of us."

"Now, Maureen, I am confused. What are you actually telling me?"

"Dear, your pussy all slick and shaved under that skirt with that pink garter belt was an aphrodisiac. Bill was a wild man. He was all over me. He loves to sink his face in my huge cleavage, but last night he ate me out after he had already cum in me. It was fantastic and I owe it all to you."

"Wow, glad to be of service, I guess. By the way, Maureen, you told me once that when you had your hysterectomy, it was easier to have sex, since Bill was so big. So, uh, just how big is he?"

"Oh, my god, Child, he is huge. I mean like eleven inches long and thick, really thick. Bigger around than my wrist and I am not small boned. Before my operation, I would sometimes have to suck him or jack him off. I just could not stand the pain all the time. When I was really horny, though, he would shoot me off like a rocket. How big is Chris, Honey."

Elizabeth pointed her index finger to the knuckle on her other hand and showed Maureen. They both burst out laughing.

"Oh, sorry, Honey. I shouldn't have asked. Is he really that small?"

"Yes, really small. I didn't have any idea and we never had sex before we were married. When you made that comment about Bill, it got me thinking and Cindy asked me also."

"So, you have never even seen a big cock?"

"Not really," she said. She saw no reason to bring up that little show that she had put on for Dan.

"Would you like to see Bill's cock?"

"Are you serious?"

"I don't know, but that sexy display you put on yesterday... I bet he would love to show you that thick monster. I will ask him, but we need to keep this between just the three of us. Okay?"

This new revelation was the epitome of Elizabeth's sexual power. In a way she wanted to tell Cindy about this, but she had promised Maureen. She had no idea how this was going to play out. Her next workday, she showed up on time and Maureen was smiling in a sly sort of way. Elizabeth was wearing a pretty black dress that buttoned up the front. She did have on the pretty pink garter belt holding up her sheer white stockings. However, she was wearing a black thong over her garters. She thought it was sexy and she wanted a thong to match her dress. The white stockings and black stilettos just set the pretty dress off perfectly.

Barry was in early, which was unusual. Bill was gone. Maureen stayed for about an hour and then told Elizabeth that she would be back later. She said that she would help Bill out when she got back and Elizabeth could possibly take off early or "whatever". Maureen almost burst out laughing when she said "whatever". With a sly wink to Elizabeth, she was off. Barry left at about 3 pm and Elizabeth was by herself. Luckily there were no heavy sales going on and just a few people had been in. It was a traditionally slow time after the holiday sales. Most people had already bought their appliances and what not for Christmas.

Maureen showed back up at 5 pm and seemed to be in a glorious mood. She asked about any customers and such. Elizabeth assured her that nothing much had happened. About 6 pm, Bill showed up. He was acting rather giddy, also. He greeted Elizabeth, complimented her on her dress and asked about any customers. She filled him in just as she had Maureen. Bill said, "Yeah, we sold so much the last two months that it is expected that nothing will happen much until spring. Why don't we just put the sign on the door and close up."