Marriage Transformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maureen winked at her, "Elizabeth, Bill and I are going to go over some signs in the back room. You are welcome to stay, or you may go home early if you like."

"Oh, well, I guess I will hang around for a while and see what I can learn from you two."

"OK, Maureen said, "Well, take your time and come back when you are ready, you might want to freshen up." She winked at Elizabeth again.

Elizabeth was not sure how to proceed, but with both Maureen and Bill doting on her, she had little doubt that she was about to be treated to some kind of show. Or maybe even more. She wondered just how far this was going to go, but she was ready. She unbuttoned three buttons on the top of her dress and three on the bottom. The last one buttoned on the bottom was just about even with her pussy. She showed a lot of leg and white stockings. When she walked, the tops of her stockings and her upper thighs flashed into view.

Her heels clicked on the hard floor as she approached the door to the back room. Bill and Maureen certainly were not going over any signs as she approached. They acted all nervous. Finally Bill, spoke, "Well, Elizabeth, once again, you look so pretty. Maureen and I just love the way you have upgraded your wardrobe over the last year or so. It is fantastic to have such a lovely person at the front of our store. I know that you are really working hard to get your college degree and surely one day you will leave us for greener pastures, but we just want you to know how much we both love you."

"Thanks, Bill, I love both you guys also. I love still having a part-time job while I am in college."

"By the way, Elizabeth, you looked so sexy in your short skirt the other day. Maureen and I both marveled at how much you have changed. You are so confident and bold now."

Elizabeth thanked them both and sat down in a chair. Her dress split open wide and showed her thighs, stocking tops and all the way up to her black thong. Bill and Maureen both smiled.

Maureen said, "Bill especially enjoyed how pretty you legs are, right, Bill?"

"Oh, yes, you are a knockout, Elizabeth."

Elizabeth could tell that Bill's cock was growing hard and starting to bulge his pant leg. She could read the body language from them both. She crossed her legs and fluttered the dress bottom even more. She then ran her hand up her stocking clad legs and up to her garters and thighs. Afterward, she again set both feet back on the floor and slid forward exposing more of her black thong.

"I just love the material of that dress, Elizabeth, "Maureen said. She walked over and reached down to grab the hem and feel the material. "This is really soft and sheer, but it doesn't look that delicate. It must be comfortable."

"Yes, "Elizabeth said. "It drapes so well across my hips and legs that it almost feels like a gown."

"Feel this material, Bill. I would love to have a dress like this."

Elizabeth said, "Maybe you should try it on, Maureen."

"Oh, I wish dear, but not even one of my big boobs would fit in that. But take it off and let me see the label, Honey. Maybe I can find one in my size later."

Bill was taking the fake conversation in. Elizabeth got up and unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and let the dress fall away from her body. She stood straight and her whole front was exposed to their lust.

Maureen said, "I liked the panties you had on the other day, Dear."

"Oh, let me go freshen up and I will put those back on."

She walked to the bathroom and removed her thong. She held it in her hand and buttoned up just two buttons on the dress. When she walked back out into the room, she gave her panties to Bill. His cock was running down his leg now. What a monster. Just like Maureen had said. She sat back down in the chair and let the dress drape aside. Now she was showing her delicious slick pussy to the couple. A sensual charge pervaded the room.

"God, you are beautiful," Maureen said.

Elizabeth got up and unbuttoned the buttons again. She let the dress fall back on the chair. Standing up, she was just in her bra, garters, stockings and shoes. Her pussy was glistening. Maureen leaned back against a table. Her legs were shaking so hard that she thought she might fall. Slowly, she approached her husband and moved to his belt buckle. As she took him loose, she pulled the zipper down and dropped his trousers to the floor. He stepped out of them and his huge cock bobbed enticingly in the air. It was a sight Elizabeth had never seen before. She had just seen Dan's cock and could not get over how huge he seemed and now here was this massive cock that dwarfed even Dan's. It too was uncut. The head was sticking partially out of the foreskin for he was massively hard.

"Well," Maureen said, "Did I lie?"

"Oh my god."

Maureen quickly stripped off her own dress. She was naked underneath. No bra, no panties. Her massive breasts hung a little, but they were so big, they just appeared to sit on her chest. They were obscenely gorgeous, Elizabeth thought. She wondered how Maureen could even walk straight with those melons hanging from her chest. She must have been a real prize twenty years ago. She looked great now, just a little extra weight in the hips and those huge tits taking up the whole place.

"Here," Maureen said,"You want to touch it?"

Elizabeth was no longer that naïve. She walked slowly to the couple. She took his cock from Maureen's hand and felt the weight pull against her. His cock was already leaking precum. He was so excited seeing Elizabeth's body. Elizabeth held the weight like she might a big potato. Her nipples were hard atop her pretty breasts. Maureen marveled at her pretty full breasts while Elizabeth marveled at how huge and round Maureen's breasts were. Bill was in another world with one petite beauty almost naked and his full figured wife the same.

She moved her hand up and down the massive pole and Bill hunched his hips forward. Maureen was fingering herself watching her naked husband with the young beauty. She had been hungering for another look at Elizabeth's pussy since the days before when she had basically flashed everyone in the store. "God, to be that young and pretty again," Maureen thought.

Luckily, there was a padded bench in the storeroom that Maureen had placed a soft blanket on. Elizabeth was not sure what was to happen, but Maureen went over to the bench and lay down, spreading her legs apart and showing her slick pussy.

"Why don't you lead my husband over her, Hon. Let me show you how to handle a big cock like this."

On cue, Elizabeth tugged on Bill's cock and led him to the bench. He quickly mounted his big breasted wife and inserted his massive cockhead into her glistening pussy. He thrust quickly until the whole eleven inches was in her pussy. They fucked and fucked. Maureen was moaning the whole time. Elizabeth was impressed with Bill's stamina. He was quite the stud. He kept plunging that huge cock into his wife. The unmistakable sounds seemed like pulling a rubber boot out of mud. It was so sexy. It must be stretching her pussy lips beyond repair. She thought to herself how she wished Chris was better endowed, but in fact, she could not even get the head of Bill's cock into her pussy. Well, yet again, she did expand to the big black dildo that she had Chris buy, so just maybe.

It was totally erotic. Watching a middle aged couple having sex while they were both looking at her naked body, was well, unusual, but still thrilling. This way, she was involved yet still chaste, so to speak. The fact that both Bill and Maureen were getting off to seeing her naked body gave her a certain feeling of control.

"Oh, my god," she thought; "Now I feel in control of my husband and my bosses. What a slut I have become." Inside, however, she was thrilled.

Bill brought Maureen to a series of orgasms while Elizabeth watched and rubbed her wet pussy. She was afraid she might bring herself to an orgasm, so she was careful not to get too excited. She did not want to gross the couple out if they had never seen a woman squirt.

Bill tensed and shot his cum into his busty wife. Inevitably, he softened and got up. He smiled at Elizabeth and then made his way to the bathroom. Maureen lay on the bench, satisfied, sweating and dripping cum from her big pussy lips. Elizabeth sat beside her on the bench and told her how freaking hot that was. They were both almost naked and were having a conversation just like two friends over coffee.

As Maureen began moving her hand to her pussy, a thought came over Elizabeth. Bill's cum was dripping out of his wife's pussy. Why let it go to waste? Elizabeth asked if she could feel the cum. Maureen was completely blown away. "God, yes, you can feel it. Are you sure you want to?"

Elizabeth gently guided her hand to Maureen's dripping pussy and collected as much of the love fluids as she could. She rubbed the combined juices across her breasts and upper body. Maureen was lusting after that nubile firm body and dripped more white goo out. Elizabeth collected all of the fluid and rubbed herself down with the sticky substance.

She winked at Maureen, "Just a little surprise for my husband."

"God, girl, you are so hot. Not the mousy little girl we used to know."

The atmosphere in the storeroom was light and casual as Bill came back fully dressed. The girls were still near naked and Bill was again soaking up the aura of overwhelming feminine sexual power. Elizabeth decided it was time to leave. She thought the lovely couple might want to follow up on the glorious scene. Maureen still lay naked on the bench and was gently rubbing her wet slit. Elizabeth got up, leaned over and kissed Maureen and then kissed Bill on the cheek. She put on her dress. She left the panties behind and put her bra in her purse on the way out.

The cool air outside jolted her wet pussy. Her breasts were nearly exposed and if anyone had of been outside, they would have noticed.

When she got home, Chris was waiting with a light snack and totally unaware of her latest escapade. She looked him in the eye and told him she had something to tell him. She related the tale exactly as it had happened. She even shared that she had rubbed the couples' love juices on her body. She dropped her dress in the floor. Chris was amazed that his wife had arrived home with her dress barely buttoned. She had on neither panties nor a bra.

As she took his head in her hands, kissed him on the lips and then guided his mouth to her breasts. He licked her body and tasted the unmistakable flavor of wild sex. He no longer thought her stories were fiction. But, could this have really taken place? It was so thrilling erotic that it seemed too raw to be true. Yet he tasted it and what other explanation could there be?