Marriage Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ, Claire!" I groaned. Instinctively, I spread my legs wider, giving my new lover better access to my body. I threw my right leg up and over Claire's thigh, feeling the heat of her underneath of me. Claire giggled again, but kept moving her fingers in the same methodical fashion. Now that my legs were spread I could hear the wet sounds of Claire's movement. In fact, I realized for the first time just how wet I was. I was dripping over Claire's fingers in anticipation. I could smell my familiar scent on the breeze, my feminine essence.

"My god, you're soaked!" Claire said, her voice sounding excited. As she spot, she sat up erect in the bed next to me and moved her right hand off of my right breast. I turned now and looked at her face. She was smiling and her lips were glistening with saliva. My nipple felt cool in the air.

"Are you wet too?" I asked thickly, looking up and down over Claire's body. She smiled more broadly and, at the same time, kicked her right leg wide, spreading open just like me. As soon as she did so, I could smell Claire's own feminine essence, different but familiar. It made my heart beat faster and my mouth grew wet. I knew without feeling that Claire was just as wet as me.

But I wanted to feel. Quickly, my right hand slipped up, underneath of Claire's arm and over Claire's thigh. I was moving slowly, cautiously. Then Claire's right hand, no longer on my breast, reached up quickly and grabbed my wrist. She yanked hard, pulling my hand in and pressing it between her legs.

"God, I can't wait!" she groaned and I giggled at her excitement. But I was glad she'd acted. I felt my knuckles pressing wetly against Claire's slick pussy lips. I moved my wrist gently, letting my fingers coat in her juices and stimulating her clitoris. Claire groaned again and kept her right hand locked on my wrist. Slowly, I opened my fist, letting my fingers find their way to Claire's lips. I'd never felt a girl so wet, a damp spot had formed in the bed underneath of her. My fingers slipped easily against pussy lips and I heard her gasping with each movement. But I was looking for her hard clit, and soon my index finger found it, making Claire shudder and her fingers, for the briefest second, freeze between my legs.

Now Claire and I had our arms and our legs crossed. My fingers were slipping across Claire's clitoris, rubbing it gently between my thumb and forefinger. Claire was doing the same to me, we were working on the same rhythm. The room was filled with our combined, musky scent and it seemed to make the air thicker, heavier, tastier. Our eyes were open and I was looking directly at Claire, she was staring right back at me. Both of our mouths were open wide, groans and gasps escaping each of us as we smiled at one another. My free left hand grasped tight on the bed sheets, the only way I could keep my balance. Claire was still holding my arm, willing me to keep pleasuring her. But it wasn't necessary. The only thing I wanted in the world was to feel her smooth, wet skin forever. My hand luxuriated in that sensation and added to the pleasure I felt from Claire's attention to my body.

I think that it snuck up on both of us. I certainly hadn't realized how close I was. I was focused almost entirely on giving Claire pleasure, I wasn't really worried about myself. I think she was doing the same. But we'd both been so desperately excited...I should've known. I realized it was happening when I felt Claire's legs thrashing. I some them close quickly, wrapping my hand in her thighs and keeping me locked in place. Claire moaned deeper and louder than she had before and I could feel her shuddering against me. I tried to smile, realizing that Claire was reaching a climax. But I couldn't pull my lips together into a smile. My mouth remained wide open, I could hear myself croaking.

And that was when I realized that, just like Claire, I was cumming! My mind sort of dropped down, right in the crest of it. I realized that my legs were shaking too and my body was pulsing. A wave of pure pleasure was emanating out from between my legs. I could feel it most intensely on all the spots that Claire had touched. My pussy, my breast, my lips. Those places seemed to expand and contract on their own, growing so pleasurably sensitive that they almost hurt! I rode the sensation of that orgasm. But I kept my eyes open, and my face towards Claire, I watched the pleasure taking her as well and felt so incredibly...perfect, knowing we were feeling the same thing at the same time.

Slowly, the sensation of my orgasm began to subside. I could tell that the same thing had happened to Claire. I heard her sigh and watched her eyes close. We both sunk down against the pillows at the headboard, physically drained by our orgasms. I felt Claire's hand still loosely draped across my pussy, her fingers gentle on my sensitive lips. I was still feeling her as well. Our faces were turned together, we were both smiling stupidly at one another. We kissed then, no less passionate than before. It seemed we had both decided it was the right thing to do at exactly the same instant, our mouths opened and then crashed together. As we both breathed deeply, we kissed to revive from our pleasure. Slowly, we regained ourselves and broke our kiss, looking at one another again.

"I've never cum at the same time as someone like that," Claire said, her voice slightly awed.

"Me neither," I said honestly. Hell, I rarely had orgasms with another person anymore. Still, this had been something else. It had felt...magical.

"It was so lovely," Claire said. I nodded slowly.

"It really was," I said. We looked at each other for a minute. Claire's eyes sparkled and she bit her lower lip.

"Let's do it again!" she suggested, just half a second before I was going to say the same words. I smiled broadly and shook my head. I almost started to move my fingers in Claire's lap again. But Claire had other ideas. As soon as she had my assent, she jumped up on her feet on the bed and became a bewildering flurry of motion. I followed her lithe body with my eyes and listened for the silent cues she left, trying to figure out what she was doing, to anticipate her desires.

I stayed with my back against the headboard and Claire sat up and scrambled towards the foot of the bed. Our arms and legs untangled as she moved and Claire eventually sat back down on the bed facing towards me. Her right foot rested between my legs and her left foot was on the outside of my right thigh. For a moment, Claire looked up at me, and I looked right back. My eyes drank Claire in and I couldn't believe how beautiful she was with her mussed hair and wild eyes. I looked at the curves of her body, the gentle softness of her breast, the long tautness of her legs, the pink perfection of her womanhood. I don't think I've ever seen a more alluring woman. My eyes gave me away, Claire knew what I was thinking. She winked at me once and licked her lips. I wasn't quite sure what she had in mind, but she made it clear pretty quickly.

Claire began to scoot her hips forward, dragging her tight ass across the bed. She bent her legs as she did so, drawing closer to me quickly. Her right foot, the one between my leg, poked at the underside of my left knee. Instinctively, my knee bent, creating a small opening underneath. Claire slipped her foot underneath and kept inching closer to me. At the same time, she began lifting he left knee up, sliding it up and over my right foot, which was essentially between her legs. I smiled broadly, I now understood what Claire was trying to do.

No longer waiting for Claire to act, I excitedly jumped into action. I pushed off of the headboard, moving closer towards Claire and slipping my fight foot under Claire's left leg. She grinned now too, recognizing that I was fully engaged. Quickly, our bodies began to slide together, our legs overlapping. Claire's calves and thighs felt hot and smooth against my body, it was almost too exciting just feeling them slip together. But while we moved, my eyes were naturally drawn between Claire's legs. I looked at the soft, pink lips of Claire's bare pussy. I saw her juices dripping off of those lips. I could see her clit, pleasured but not satisfied, hard at the top of her vagina. Claire was looking down at me as well. I could smell our scents, mixing even before our bodies touched, I breathed in the aroma and groaned.

With both of us moving together, we closed the distance between us in just a matter of seconds. I shuddered and made a small, strangled noise when my wet lips kissed Claire's. I felt her legs trembling around me as well and I saw her eyes grow wide. I could feel her slickness against me and the hard nub of her clitoris pressed against mine. It was like we'd somehow been made for one another, perfectly aligned. We simply fit together. I looked down between our legs, smelled our scent, and groaned at the enormity of the feeling.

"Oh fuck Kat!" Claire groaned as she slipped her hands up over our thighs. Her fingers felt like they were on fire, and I swear I could feel them moving on her leg just as clearly as on mine. We were both sort of lying back on the bed, but we were both propped up on our elbows, so that we could look over at one another. I felt my large breasts pressing heavily against my arms.

Without words, we both started moving at the same time. A simple movement of the hips. I grinded myself against Claire, moving in a sort of counterclockwise motion, pushing down the whole time. Claire was doing the same thing, her resistance held me in place as she rocked her hips at the same speed. I felt my wet clit slipping against my lover's lips and, more provocatively, against her own clit.

We moved together for a long time. Each tiny movement sent shockwaves through my body. I shuddered and gasped, but I never slowed my movement. And I never took my eyes off of Claire. I watched her, ravenous. I soaked in the sinuous way that she moved her body, the movement of all of her muscles. I looked her bright eyes and her moaning smile. She was a feast for the senses and I soaked her in, breathing in our combined scent to heighten the mood.

This time, there was no surprise. Both Claire and I felt it coming a long way off, just a tickling tension between my legs. I saw Claire bit her lip and her eyes narrowed, I knew she was feeling it too. We looked into one another's eyes and nodded slowly. At the same time, we both began to move faster, to grind harder. We were both so wet, there was simply no friction. There was warmth, but it was lovely. We could go as fast and as hard as we wanted. And we both wanted along. My hips rotated against Claire, my clit pressed against hers. My skin was shining with sweat and my breath was growing ragged as I moved faster and faster. I could see Claire's cheeks growing red and I knew that she was feeling the same. But the tension inside was growing steeper and steeper with each movement. It pushed me to move faster and faster and faster.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as the tension overwhelmed me.

"Fuck me!" Claire screeched at the same instant. My body was shaking all over and my legs squeezed tight around Claire's body. I felt her legs do the same just before all earthly sensation departed me. Then I felt the tension break and it was like I'd been dipped in electric jelly. Everything moved slower and the air itself felt thick. The pleasure roiled through me, seeming to be everywhere at once. My eyes were slammed shut, but somehow, I knew that Claire was experiencing the same thing. While all the word had disappeared around me, Claire had not. I could feel her orgasm happening right before me, I could sense her body quivering against mine.

Eventually, the sensation began to dissipate and then, finally, to disappear. I collapsed back onto the bed, panting and no longer able to hold myself up with my elbow. I collapse. I felt cooled as the sweat evaporated from my skin and the oxygen returned to my lung. I finally opened my eyes and looked across the expanse of the bed. I saw Claire lying across from me, panting but smiling. She was also looking at me. She winked.

Something strange happened then. Afterwards, I've never been able to understand it. But in that instant, it made sense. Without a word spoken between us, Claire and I giggled softly, and then both started to move. This wasn't one of us reading body language or guessing the other's intention. It was just...suddenly we both knew what the other person wanted. We began moving at the same time, toward the same goal, without any real plan. We just knew.

I extracted my legs from underneath of Claire and she did the same. I scooted backwards on my ass, moving around on the bed at the same time that Claire rose up onto her knees. I flopped back down onto my back on the bed, letting my large breasts sort of spread out across my chest. I was perpendicular to the direction of the bed now and my legs hung down over the side, away from the door. As I settled down onto the bed, Claire had been walking on her knees around my body. I sort of shook my shoulders, sinking down into the comforter at the exact instant that I saw Claire's right leg lift up at the hip, over top of my head. In another instant, Claire's knee came down on the bed, carefully avoiding my hair and straddling my head.

As I looked up now, I could see Claire's pussy, dripping with our juices, just a few desperate inches away from my head. I reached my arms up, around Claire's thighs and sort of held her in place. Even as I was doing that, Claire was dropping forward. Her arms landed on either side of my body and I could feel my breasts against her stomach. I could feel her breasts against me as well, and I could feel her hair draping over my thighs. As she moved, her hips lowered, dropping her pussy closer and closer towards my waiting lips. Her head dropped as well, down between my legs towards my own dripping pussy.

Just like that, we were both in the position that we'd both wanted to be in, with absolutely no understanding of how we'd gotten there. But that didn't really matter now. Claire's scent, so strong and so beautiful, filled my nose and made my mouth water. I looked at her delicious pink lips and her throbbing clit. I wanted nothing more than to taste her now. I couldn't wait any longer.

Claire, obviously, had against been feeling the same thing. Because as I leaned my head up and forward, feeling my cheeks against her thigh and then the barest wet taste of my lips against her pussy, I felt the sensation reciprocated. I felt Claire's lovely tongue press almost imperceptibly against my trembling clitoris. We both moaned loudly as we absorbed the feeling. But, of course, that just pushed us faster. I opened my mouth and let my tongue slip out, thick and soft. I felt juices drip down from Claire's pussy and the salty, savory flavor of her filled my mouth and made me groan. I pressed my tongue forward, letting the whole, long muscle drape across Claire's womanhood. The taste was intense, heightened by the fact that Claire seemed to be doing the exact same thing to me. Claire's delicious flavor filled my mouth while her attention to my body made me tremble wonderfully.

The knowledge that my lover's tongue was against my willing body and I could feel her heat and her delicate weight on top of me was just too much. Any little control I'd had over myself before that moment evaporated instantly. I didn't think about what I did next, I just acted. My tongue lapped at Claire's pussy, dragging up and down her slit, allowing her clit to dig deeply into my tongue. My mouth opened wider and my tongue became rigid, pushing into her coppery insides, and letting her thick flavor slip down my throat. I leaned forward, trying to get as much of my tongue inside of Claire as I possibly could, pressing my nose firmly into her pink anus. My motions were wild, uncontrolled. I wanted to have my tongue on every inch of her body every second. I moved rapidly, my tongue changing rigidness constantly, batting at her clit and then slipping more deeply inside of her. I groaned loudly and tried to suck up her taste, wanting every last bit of her juices.

If I had any inclination to feel abashed or ashamed by my wantonness, it was completely neutralized by the fact that Claire was doing the exact same thing. I could feel Claire's dark hair against my thighs and my ass as she shook her head between my legs. Her tongue was out, slipping wetly across my pussy lips and probing at my clit. Claire's whole body was writhing on top of me and I felt her skin pulling beautifully against me. I could hear the wet sounds of Claire's slurping and I could feel her hands squeezing on my ass and thighs. She was no more in control that I was.

In some ways, it was like our previous orgasm had never really stopped. We were still primed there, right on the edge of something. And our messy, uncontrolled passion pushed us quickly back over. I doubt I licked Claire's pussy for more than two or three minutes before I could feel her legs growing taut around me. I felt my own body tensing as well, my breath kept out hot through my nose as I continued to move my tongue. In an instant, I was tumbling over the edge again, groaning deeply in the back of my throat as the pleasure once again reached a climax.

But something strange happened as well. I mean the pleasure was lovely, just as powerful as before. Maybe more so. And just like before, I could tell that Claire was experiencing the same thing. But it was more than just that we were experiencing the same thing. It was like we were...part of one thing. I could feel the pleasure emanating out of Claire's dripping pussy, I could taste her orgasm on my tongue. And I felt it moving through me, coating me down through my throat and into my core. All the way, to my own throbbing pussy. And from there, it entered Claire's body, looping through her as well. It was a circle, going on and on forever and holding us together as we writhed and moaned on the bed. I'd never felt anything like it in my entire life, it went beyond physical or even sexual pleasure. It was spiritual. I wanted to live in that feeling forever.

Slowly, the pleasure faded and I found myself lying back on the bed, panting and sweating like I'd run a marathon. Every muscle in my body was completely relaxed and I felt like I could sleep for a month. I could feel Claire's weight still on top of me, sense her breathing sharply as well. I didn't want her to move, I loved feeling her there. Peace. I wanted to sleep just like this...

"Oh...well there you are!" A voice said, surprised, behind me. I felt a sudden jolt, my muscles tensing up. I tilted my head back slightly and opened my eyes. There, upside down behind me, was Savannah. She was smiling awkwardly and her eyes were bulging.

"Hi. Welcome home," I said flatly. I had been too scrambled to move or to say anything else. Terrified, might be the word to use. But simply by accident, my tone and my words came out sounding casual and disinterested. Like I had nothing to hide. Savannah had no way to know that inside, I was coping with what I had just done. What had I just done? An affair? Oh Jesus, this was bad! How did I do this?

"Thanks..." Savannah said, reading my flatness as confidence. She was a little thrown off balance. As she was speaking, Claire was gently rolling herself off of me and sitting up on the bed. She didn't speak. I sat up slowly as well, turning so that I was beside Claire, looking at my wife. I didn't speak either. Once again, Savannah read this as ambivalence on my part and she grew more nervous.

"I am a little surprised to find you all like this. I thought you didn't get along," she said.

"We do now," Claire said. I looked over at her, but I couldn't read her face. I wondered if she was feeling the same overwhelming fear that I felt. But she didn't give any indication. Savannah looked us over once or twice, trying to gauge us. I tried to avoid falling over. Slowly, a plastic smile formed on Savannah's face, I recognized it as the one she wore when she was being fake in public. My panic started to subside slightly. Not because I was no longer worried (I was still horrified), but because I was growing curious about Savannah's strange behavior.