All Comments on 'Married Couple's Fantasies Ch. 01'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He is no Cuck

He is however brain dead and about to have to tell all the kids how he stupidly asked his wife to turn into an uncontrolled slut and she obliged and no longer wants him so they are getting divorced.. I wonder if he will ever get maried againor if he is just too stupid to live. I hopemto never find out.... please don't write about tbem again

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
They talked about having other partners as if...

They talked about having other partners as if they were discussing if they liked their steaks medium or rare and not a life change step...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GOOD STORY

A happy married couple just having fun.Good for them..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty hot

I always enjoy fucking the shit out of two gorgeous girls. Unfortunately this series might be headed for some gay shit in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuckold in the making

Fantasies should be kept in ones head because letting the out can lead to trouble. Just to point out that he agreed to not come I her female partner but when she had her fantasy he didn't say that they could not come in her,

Anyway he is a cuckold in the making.

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Wow! Hot!

I was impressed upon how detailed your threesome was. It's pretty clear where the story has to go and down which path of the crossroads. Don't think he's gay and it's not his wife's fantasy to see him with another man. Cuck, yes, just as Kara's husband is. Is swinging going to be the end of them, guess the 'Dr' knows and I'm sure we'll find out when he posts it.

Anyway, good start of the story.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

cougarcub58cougarcub58about 7 years ago
Hot sexy story

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well Duh!

Now that she's lived the fantasy, there's no going back. They're stuck with the new reality and his wife liked it. Might as well file for a divorce. Their marriage is toast. That's what happens when you turn fantasies into reality. Your life is permanently changed and not for the good.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Why does she benifit from his and her fantasy? She's gonna get destroyed by two guy that he probably knows and he'll be horney watching but mentally devistated. End of there marriage why not explore with each other.

DRobbie06DRobbie06about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the input.

This story is illustrating the short sightedness we men often have when seeking out our fantasies. We don't often look past our own orgasms to think about the repercussions of opening our relationship to outside stimuli. And even when we do consider what might happen, too often we choose to do it anyway. We're like the mouse taking the cheese knowing that the trap will be triggered. Women are more cunning in living out their fantasies. That's why Halie offered his fantasy first. She knew that would put him in a position to not deny hers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strange

This couple move into this stage without enough background on them. I feel the wife agreed way toooooo easily. It may be that we discover that she has been doing things behind his back. Where are the 2 men going to come from. Will hubby be responsible for finding them or will it be the wife. If it is the wife then my suspicions would be raised massively. Lets hope we do not have the usual 2 x bbc's. And if hubby hates it he calls a halt to any further assignations without his involvement apart from sitting watching. What I didn't understand was why he didn't put his foot down and say you and me plus 1 female = you and me plus 1 man, then my doubts would not have been raised, but as I said more background was required.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story - nice details

I think you wrote a very good story (Part 1). You set out the premise of why Noah and Halie want to explore beyond themselves and you set the scene (swinger's bar). The introduction of Greg and Kara was well done (I liked the total description of the bar - thanks for including it). The story holds together well!

As for negative comments by others - Of course he's going to be cuckolded... Halie told him that at the outset. Will it mean the end of the marriage - ITS A STORY!

My own critique is that I think you might have shown Kara a bit more 'male' fun... Greg obviously wasn't interested in participating and I think (logically speaking) that them being at the swinger's bar would have been more for her than for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous