Martin Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..."

"Come on, Jay, you know you want to!" Katie urged him with a grin.

"Yes, tie him too, Sprite!" Joan snapped. "Otherwise he'll tickle me until I'm insane!"

A few moments later, a nervous but willing James was lying on his belly beside his wife. He too was dressed in jeans and a light summer shirt, and he too was tied behind his back and at the ankles. Husband and wife were lying side-by-side, face-down and facing the foot of the bed.

"Now remember what I told you both," Katie said, as she arranged pillows under her helpless relatives to make them more comfortable, "the 'safe word'. The moment this gets to be too much, say it, yell it if I'm out of the room, and this stops right then, for good or just until you're ready for more."

Joan nodded, and James said, "Thanks. This is kind of...it's interesting, and sort of scary too!"

"I know," Katie smiled fondly. "That's part of the fun, once you learn how to get into it. But listen, guys, I'm going to the kitchen to make us a little breakfast. I'll leave the doors open, and I won't be far away, so don't be scared! If you yell I'll hear you! I'll be back in a few minutes with breakfast in bed!"

With that, Katie left the bedroom, though the door to the hallway was sitting open. Lying on the bed, side-by-side, James and Joan were left alone.

"Well..." Joan said after a moment, "this is an interesting situation."

"That's one way to put it, Hon," her husband replied ruefully. "Can you move at all?"\

"Sure," Joan giggled. "I can bend my knees, or wiggle!"

She demonstrated, making the bed shimmy slightly.

"But that's it," she went on. "It's not painful or anything, but I sure can move my arms or separate my legs! How about you?"

"Same here," James commented. "Wow, she's really got us tied up!"

"Think we could manage a kiss?" Joan asked with a giggle, blushing as she did. "Might be an interesting experiment!"

"Well, we can give it a try!" James said gallantly. "Let's see, if we could roll over onto our sides..."

James made the effort, which proved to be a little more difficult than he had anticipated. With his hands tied behind his back, he could not life himself with his arms, and the only way to move his legs was to bend his knees, raising his feet in the air. He began to 'rock' himself back and forth, and finally, with some effort, he managed to roll himself over onto his side...facing away from Joan.

"OK...now that's not quite what I had in mind," James admitted with a rueful laugh.

"Try again," Joan said, giggling. "That was funny to watch!"

"Thanks so much, my love, for the support," James said dryly, as he began to try and get back onto his stomach. "This had better be a very good kiss!"

"I'll make it worth your while," Joan promised, as she watched her husband trying to jerk himself up onto his stomach in spite of his bound hands and feet. After several failed attempts, which indeed rather amusing to her, James managed to roll over, and not only to regain his belly but to roll all the way over so that he was lying on his side, facing his wife.

"There!" James said with a smile. "Did it! Your turn, Jo!"

Joan sighed and said, "I'll try, but don't laugh!"

"You laughed at me!"

"That's different!" Joan replied. She took a deep breath, and began to twist her hips as best she could to throw herself off-balance. For a moment, she was afraid she was going to duplicate James' previous effort and come to rest facing the wrong way, but then she managed to tilt herself a little and roll over to face him, leaving them about two feet apart but at last looking each other in the face.

"Whew," Joan said, "this is harder than it seems!"

"We have to get closer," James observed.

"Brilliant, Sherlock," Joan replied acerbically. "Figure that out on your own, did you?"

James jerked his hips forward, and then managed to move his upper body and legs along bracing against his midsection. Seeing how he was doing it, Joan tried it herself, and after a few clumsy efforts husband and wife were getting close enough to touch...except that her face was in his chest.

Joan began to giggle, and James sighed and said, "Man, I am working harder for this kiss than I usually have to get in your pants!"

"Like I ever make you work for that!" Joan replied, sounding annoyed at the comment. Then she broke into laughter and James joined her a moment later, as the absurdity of the moment dawned on them.

"Scoot upward a little, Hon," James suggested. "I think that would be easier than me moving down."

Joan drew a breath, and bent her knees, and pressed her bound legs againsat the rapidly-less-neat bed covers to push her heard toward the foot of the bed, until her face more-or-less lined up with that of her mate, and then she kissed him. It began as a friendly kiss, but then her tongue began to press against his, and a moment later the kiss turned rather intense.

Unfortunately, during all their twisting about to get into position, husband and wife had moved on the bed as well, without realizing just how much, and so it caught them both by surprise when James suddenly rolled off the bed entirely, making a loud sound and pulling the quilt with him. Joan tried to regain her balance but a moment later she was on the floor with her husband, both of them tangled up in the quilt that had pulled half off the bed.

"Wh-" James gasped in stunned surprise as the pleasurable kiss gave way to the confusion.

"I don't b-believe this!" Joan gasped out as they came to rest on the floor, then she began to laugh as the realization of what had happened penetrated her mind. James was unable to keep a straight face either, the whole thing was so ridiculous, two forty-something adults tied up and kissing on the bed and falling on the floor!

Katie appeared in the door, looking as if she had come running from the sound, eyes wide. She let out a sigh of relief as she saw her laughing older sister and brother-in-law, the momentary alarm on her pretty face giving way to amusement. After a moment, she said dramatically, hands on her hips and a grin on her face, "I can't leave you two alone for a moment, can I?"

CHAPTER THREE: A Talk Over Brunch...

"So," Katie asked her relatives, as the three of them sat down at the kitchen table to eat the light brunch she had prepared, "what did you think? Was it fun?"

Katie had intended to let her brother-in-law and older sister eat in bed, maybe with their limbs still tied, but finding them tangled in the quilts on the floor, she had decided that enough was enough for the moment and released them, and they'd come to sit in the kitchen.

"Yes," Joan admitted, sounding a little surprised herself, "it was, kinda. I mean it was a little scary, and a lot frustrating! Just trying to manage a kiss suddenly turned into a huge production!"

"Tell me about it," James laughed, between bites of his omelet. "This is a great omelet, Katie!"

"Thanks," his sister-in-law said. Then she asked, "When I heard that 'thunk' sound, I panicked for a moment, I couldn't imagine what you two had done! Then when I saw you lying there I wished I had a camera, you two were just so cute!

"But," Katie added, "you were saying about frustration, Sis?"

"Well..." Joan said, looking pensive, and uncertain and nervous, but determined, "it was frustrating, like I said, I didn't think we'd ever manage a simple kiss...but there was this thrill when we did it, too! Like overcoming an obstacle, and the frustration was sorta...well, sorta fun! But that doesn't make any sense!"

"It does, kinda," James countered, after a sip of coffee. "I mean, think back to when we were teenagers, Jo. Don't you remember how frustrating it was when Sprite here wouldn't go to bed when we were babysitting her, and we wanted to make out?"

"And you thought that was fun?!" Joan said, even as Katie blushed and began to snicker.

"Not exactly," James said, "but it sure made it more exciting when we finally managed to get Sprite here off to sleep."

"You just thought I was asleep, Jay," Katie commented as she finished her omelet. "Didn't you two ever realize I sometimes snuck out of bed and spied on you two making out? It was wonderfully educational!"

Now it was the turn of Joan and James to blush, before Joan began to giggle. "I remember thinking I heard something now and then in those moments, it was you sneaking in to spy on us, wasn't it, you little brat!"

"You're just lucky we didn't have cell phone cameras back then, Sis," Katie said, in no way abashed. "If I could have snapped a few pics...oh I wish! That would have been so much fun to hold over you!"

"Mom would have killed you for tattling," Joan pointed out. "To say nothing of spying!"

"Sure," Katie admitted. "But that wouldn't have gotten you two off, either! You know Mom didn't want you two getting that hot and heavy at that age!"

The conversation went on in a light vein, old reminiscences and new subjects, as natural as any discussion in any of a thousand brunches the three had taken together, in one house or the other.

After a bit, the talk turned back to the experiment that morning, and Katie asked, "So, if you both had fun with that, wanna try something else?"

"Like?"

"A little domination," Katie said with a grin. "And I do mean 'little'. Just baby stuff. Not much more intense than a game of 'Simon says', really. And just like this morning, we stop the moment you want to use the safe word. You two game?"

"Well, I guess so," Joan said, as she finished her meal. "How does this work?"

"Just what it sounds like," Katie said, "I'll tell you both some things I want you to do, and whoever I think does the worst job of following my instructions fixes our dinner this evening, as a motivator. Sound okay? Not too scary, guys?"

"Well, I guess so," James said. "I'm game if you are, Jo!"

"How do we start?" Joan asked her little sister, who grinned and told them a safe word to use if they wanted to stop.

Then she said, "Okay, we start with cleaning up this mess. Jo, you wash the dishes, James, I want you to dry them, and I'll sit here and watch you both work!"

"So how is this game any different than normal, Sprite?" Joan asked dryly as she began to clear the table.

CHAPTER FOUR: Katie says...

When they finished, Katie ordered her older sister and brother-in-law into the living room, and followed them. In the living room, Katie sat down in the recliner, raised the footstool so that she could be more comfortable, and said, "Both of you, stand side-by-side, and stand up straight when you do!"

James and Joan self-consciously got into position, and then Katie said, "Get down on your knees, right now!"

Joan was torn between a blush and a desire to laugh as she clumsily obeyed her younger sister, aware of her husband doing the same beside her. Once she was kneeling, actually resting her weight on her folded legs, she found herself at eye-level with the soles of Katie's pedicured feet. It was an odd feeling, kneeling on the floor of her own living room, she suddenly felt rather small and subservient...and to her surprise she realized that there was a hint of moisture between her legs!

"Jay, get down on all fours and crawl over to the TV remote," Katie ordered her brother-in-law, pointing over where the remote was sitting on an end table by a sofa. "Bring it to me...and carry it with your mouth!"

James blushed, and Joan wondered if he'd stop the game, but after a moment her middle-aged, forceful husband got on all fours and crawled across the living room toward the end table, and Joan watched the sight with wide eyes, unable to tear her gaze away from her mate behaving so obediently. James reached the device, and tried to pick it up with his mouth, but it fell in the floor. After another try, he managed it, and crawled back over toward Joan and Katie, carrying the remote in his mouth like a dog retrieving a bone. He reached them, and Katie took the remote and patted his head and said, "Good slave."

Joan was starting to breath harder, this was sort of exciting!

"Remember when we trained Rover, Jo?" Katie asked, leaving her older sister puzzled.

Joan nodded, Rover had been their dog when she had been in her late teens.

"Remember all the signals you came up with to train Rover when to do his tricks?" Katie went on.

"I guess so," Joan said.

"Let's see how well you remember what you came up with," Katie giggled. "When I give the command you do what you trained Rover to do!"

Joan gasped, surely Katie wasn't serious!

Katie snapped her fingers twice in quick succession, and the memory came back of what that command had meant instantly, but Joan hesitated for a moment, considering using her 'safe word', and then she decided to stick with the game, and rolled over on her back in her best clumsy imitation of a very smart beagle.

"Good girl," Katie laughed fondly as she looked down at her older sister, who was lying on her back and holding her arms and legs up. "Sit up and beg!"

'What did that mean?' Joan asked herself, picturing their old dog and trying to think of how to imitate that move. Clumsily, Joan rolled back over on her front and got up on her knees, and pawed at the air with her hands and then, wondering if this was what she was supposed to do, made a barking noise as best she could!

"Very good!" Katie complimented her, a grin on her pretty face. "You're good at this, Sis!"

"Thanks, I think," Joan said.

"Now cut that out, Rover!" Katie snapped, her voice sounding angry but her face clearly fighting laughter. "Doggies don't talk, doggies bark! Jay, slap the doggie's butt every time she talks!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" James grinned, enjoying watching his wife blush.

"Wait a-"

SMACK!

James had reached over and slapped the seat of his wife's jeans, not very hard, the moment she had started to speak. She glared at him, then back up at Katie where she sat in the recliner, and then sighed and smiled and went, "WOOF!"

"Good girl," Katie said. "Isn't she a good girl, James?"

"I think she's trying to be," James said, enjoying the situation of being able to tease his wife without her being able to answer back. "Maybe a little naughty sometimes, though."

"I-"

SMACK! James' hand landed fimrly on the denim-covered rear of his wife.

"Sto-"

SMACK!

Joan fell silent, glaring back and forth from her younger sister to the husband kneeling beside on her the carpet, and if looks could wound they would both have needed treatment. Still, she had not used her 'safe' word, something James took note of.

"Now, this really isn't fair," Katie said. "Her not being able to talk and you can, is it Jay?"

"I suppose not," he admitted.

"Would you like to pay him back, Sis?"

Joan nodded vigorously.

"I think it's only fair," Katie said. "James, get on all fours, Jo, slap that handsome man of your ten times on the rear end, nice and hard!"

James considered using his safe word, especially seeing the eager look in Joan's eyes, but at the same time the game was still kind of interesting, he leaned forward and took his place on all fours, and then he felt a hard slap land on the seat of his jeans. Joan had just smacked his rear end, and she had done it hard!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Was that fun, Joan? Bark twice if you thought is was fun, once if not."

Still forbidden to speak, Joan giggled and made an 'arf! arf!' sound.

By now, James was rock-hard, he knew that if he got up off of all fours, the bulge in his pants would be quite obvious. He wasn't sure what it was, something about the combination of the stinging slaps, the game of obeying his sister-in-law, the while silly situation, but was definitely getting turned on!

"I'll bet your poor buns hurt, don't they James?" Katie asked.

Actually, they did not, or were just tingling. Joan had slapped him briskly, but he had on underwear and denim jeans, that had reduced the force considerably. James got back up on his knees, wondering if the women had noticed the bulge in his pants.

"A little bit," James nodded, recognizing what Katie wanted him to say and playing along. "She hit me pretty hard."

Joan rolled her eyes and started to speak, caught herself just in time, and said instead, "WOOF!" Somehow she managed to put quite a bit of 'english' into that bark. James fought to keep down laughter at the look on her face, he could rarely remember seeing his wife cuter than she was just then.

"Maybe Joanie should kiss your poor bottom and make it better?" Katie asked leadingly. "Would you like that, Jay?"

Joan's eyes widened, and James looked from his wife to his sister-in-law, wondering if she was serious. Still, it was a game...and Jo could always use that 'safe word'..."Yes, Katie, I think that would help a lot!"

"Jo, I want you to unbuckle James' belt, and pull down his pants and underwear, and kiss his bottom!" Katie ordered firmly.

James blinked, he had not expected that! For a moment he considered using the 'safe word' himself, but then again, they were all adults, so he decided to let it ride and look expectantly at his wife, who had a deer-in-the-headlights look on her face.

James could almost read her mind, after decades of marriage, Joan had always had a hangup about any kind of contact with his rear, or hers! She didn't have a problem with the occasional slap, especially through their clothes, in either direction, but if they were making love or undressed and his hand went near her buns she would catch his arm immediately. She just didn't like to be touched there, or to touch his rear either.

James actually fully expected Joan to use the 'safe word', and he would not have blamed her as such, though he knew he would be disappointed, he had been starting to really get into this game. Oh well.

Joan started at her sister, and then at her husband, going back and forth, and James could see her lips starting to form the safe word, but then just as they parted they came together again. She looked into her husband's eyes for a long moment, brown eyes locked into brown eyes, and then she crawled forward, put her hands on her husband's belt buckle, and began to unsnap it!

I can't believe she's really doing it! James thought, as his wife undid his belt buckle and then unsnapped his jeans.

He saw her start to say something, then pause. Then she 'said', "ARF!" and pointed at where he was sitting on his kneeling legs, after a moment he smiled, getting her meaning. He raised up a little and his wife slid his pants down, and then he got over on his backs so she could pull them completely off!

Now James was on the carpet, arms behind him holding him up, wearing only a shirt and a pair of black cotton briefs...and the bulge in his shorts was unmistakable. He saw the eyes of both his wife and his sister-in-law go to it, and for a moment they shared a smile, and then Joan was reaching for the elastic of his underwear. As her fingers went under that band, they brushed his hard dick, and an electric tingle went through his body. He caught her winking at him, that had not been an accident!

For a moment, as his underwear started to slide down his legs, James felt embarrassed, it was one thing to be in his underwear in front of his sister-in-law, she'd seen him in speedos at the beach in the past, after all. But this would be the first time Katie had ever seen his privates...or would it? She had admitted to spying on Joan and himself when they made out as teens, and sometimes they'd gone pretty far.

He kept silent, though, the game was still fun, and what was the point of submitting to someone if you didn't at least try to obey?

As his underwear went down his legs, his cock sprang up, and feminine giggles filled the room. They were not mocking giggles, but James blushed anyway.