Martin Family Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Katie said. "That's a nice one, Sis!"

"Arf!" Joan said, grinning. James began to laugh a little, the situation was so silly!

"Roll over on your belly," Katie instructed James. "Get that big beautiful cock out of sight so I'm not tempted to steal you from Jo!"

"WOOF!" Joan barked warningly, her face a mixture of amusement and suspicion.

"Don't worry, Sis, he's yours," Katie assured Joan as James stretched out on his belly, his hard cock pressed between his stomach and the soft carpeting. It was a sudden effort of will not to rub himself against the carpeting!

As for Joan, her mind was in a whirl. When Katie had ordered her to pull off her husband's pants, she had frozen for a moment, and the idea of kissing his fanny made her stomach twist, not in revulsion, exactly, but...well, she wasn't sure. She herself had no idea what she found so bothersome about it, or why she'd always been unwilling to let James touch her there, or to touch him on his buns. But now, she either had to do it, or end the game...and some part of her was determined to prove to James and Katie that she could do it even if she didn't want to!

James was stretched out in front of her, naked below the waist, his pale white buns a few feet away, and Joan crawled up over him, acutely aware of her sister watching this intimate moment, and she lowered her head to his rear end, and hesitated.

"Kiss them, Joanie," she heard Katie order, kindly but firmly. "All over. Both sides. Now."

With a gulp, Joan lowered her head and planted a tentative kiss on the center of his right asscheek. The skin was warm under her lips, and her stomach loosened a little as the world didn't end. She moved her head over and kissed the other bun, feeling James shiver as she did, apparently he was enjoying the feeling of her lips on his rear end!

"Keep it up, Jo," Katie said softly. "Kiss them, lick them, I'll say when you can stop!"

Jo took a deep breath, and stuck out her tongue and ran it along one of his buns, licking it, tasting salt and warm skin. James shifted under her, he had began to hump at the floor in spite of himself.

"Stop it, James!" Katie ordered, "Hold completely still!"

"Y-yes, Ma'am!" Joan heard him say, his voice a little shaky. Joan blinked, her mind momentarily taken off what she was doing, had Jay really just called her little sister 'ma'am'?!

Remembering what Katie had said to do, Joan returned to kissing and licking, and after a few moments it began to seem less disgusting, more natural. It wasn't much different, after all, than kissing other parts of his body, which she had done willingly countless times! She didn't go near his asshole, but all of a sudden kissing his buns seemed far less strange and weird to her than it had before.

James made another humping motion, catching himself in mid-motion.

"James," Katie said, "if you move again without my permission, I am going to have Jo spank you again! Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes, Ma'am!"

Joan shivered, there was something about hearing her husband call Katie that that send chills through her and made her pussy wet! Suddenly, she sympathized with James, if he was as turned on as she was, it had to be almost torture to hold still with his cock pressed under him like that, and his wife kissing and licking on him! If the poor man moved...Joan grinned, and then she began to kiss and lick with a little more enthusiasm, hoping to get him to move, and a moment later he jerked hard, pressing his cock down into the carpet as he momentarily humped the floor!

"James," Katie snapped, "I warned you!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am!"

"Not as sorry as you're about to be! Jo, stop licking and kneel beside him, Jay, stay in place!"

With a sigh of mixed relief and reluctance, Joan got up on her knees beside her prone, half-nude mate, and looked up to see Katie smirking.

I guess she knows I was trying to get him to move, Joan thought to herself. Oh well, it worked!

"Joanie," Katie said, "your husband needs to be punished. Do you want to spank him for me?"

"Y-arf! Arf arf ARF ARF!" Joan barked out, catching herself just before she would have spoken. She nodded eagerly and tried to make her barking noises sound affirmative.

"Good girl! Spank him, Joanie!"

Joan leaned forward and began to slap her husband's bare bottom, medium-hard.

James shivered again, the feeling of his wife's lips and tongue on his bare rear had been fantastic, it had been a tremendous effort to keep still, his cock was hard and pressed into the soft thick carpeting by the weight of his own body, the heat of his belly against it made it worse! He had mostly managed to keep still, but he knew as soon as Katie had told him he would be punished if he moved what was coming, and Joan had made a point of increasing her efforts the moment Katie said it.

Now, though, Joan was spanking him, not brutally hard but hard enough to sting, right on his bare rear end, and the buns that had been made more sensitive by her gentle lips and tongue were now being smacked and slapped and the sting was the worse for it, and he still was having trouble keeping himself still, every time her palm made contact with his bare behind, James had to fight a new wave of conflicting sensations, stinging pain above and hot pleasure below, he knew if they kept this up for long he was certainly going to embarrass himself, spewing cum on their carpeting right in front of his sister-in-law!

What would that feel like? James wondered. To know I had just done that, with Jo and Katie watching?!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Joan was doing a slow, steady spanking, and it was driving James insane with sensations he was having trouble sorting out, his wife of 26 years was spanking his bare butt right in front of her sister! It was humiliating and exciting all at once, he could not remember ever feeling so conflicted, and the conflict and embarrassment were part of the excitement. He wanted it to stop, and he wanted it to go on and on and on, he wanted to grab Joan and drag her to their bedroom right then and there!

For her part, Joan was in Heaven. The feeling of her husband's muscular buns under her hand, the warmth of his skin, still wet from her licking earlier, the sight of the red marks she was leaving on what had been a pristine white pair of cheeks, she was breathing hard and part of her wanted to yank off her own pants and play with herself, she couldn't remember feeling quite so hot in ages! She was timing her slaps in hopes, on some naughty level, of getting James to start humping at the floor again, she'd never imagined seeing anything like that until today, and now she wanted to see it some more!

"All right, that's enough, Joanie," Katie said. "I think he's had enough!"

"Woof?" Joan said, no longer feeling even slightly embarrassed about barking. It had become just a part of the game, perfectly natural in that strange surreal moment.

"No," Katie grinned, sensing what her older sister wanted. "I said he's had enough."

Joan had her hand above her husband's bottom, ready to descend, and Katie saw the look in her eye and smirked, adding warningly, "You do, and you and James are trading places!"

Joan thought about that, looked from her mate's red bottom back to her sister, sitting in the recliner and leaning forward, and grinned and brought her hand down in one last hard slap!

"Oww!" James said. "Wow, that stung!"

Katie shook her head in mock sorrow, she had seen what was coming.

"I warned you, Sis!" Katie said. "James, get up on your knees, no rubbing, to touch your bottom or your cock!"

James had gotten up off his belly in relief, his dick springing out, he was too excited now to be too upset at having it on display for his sister-in-law. He did badly want to touch it, and to rub his sore buns, but he was eagerly anticipating what was about to happen, too!

Joan was scared, she had been enjoying herself a moment before, but the idea of being on the receiving end was enough that she decided, then and there, to use her 'safe word'. But somehow it wouldn't come out, as she looked from her mate to her sister and back, her stomach full of butterflies the size of hummingbirds, her snatch dripping in her pants, her mate's firm cock standing out, her breathing unsteady, she was so excited her brain seemed to have frozen!

"Jay," Katie said, "go ahead and take off your shirt, you look silly half-dressed. Joanie, you get undressed too, no reason to be unfair to James here!"

Undressed?! Joan thought in excitement and dismay, right in front of them both?!! I can't do that!

James pulled off his shirt, revealing his naked body, and Joan drew in a breath, he looked so hot, so gorgeous, right then! He always took care of himself, he had a flat stomach and firm muscles even at 44, part of her wanted to jump him! But Katie and James were watching her, waiting, and she knew what they wanted, and if she refused, if she used her safe word, the game would be over...and suddenly she did not want the game to be over!

Oh well, she thought, unaware her thoughts were echoing her husband's from a little earlier, we're all adults! I guess I can do it!

"What you waiting for, Joanie!?" Katie asked softly. "Get undressed!"

Joan got up on her knees, and pulled her shirt off over her head. Then she reached behind herself to undo the clasp on her bra, pulling off the white lacy prison and freeing what she thought of as her 'girls', enjoying the eager attention they could still command from her man. Of course, under these conditions even routine things suddenly seemed wildly exciting!

She started to get up on her feet, but then thought better of it, Katie had not said she could, after all! Instead she undid her jeans and worked them off while staying on her knees, and then all that was left was the blue lacy panty she had grabbed and thrown on that morning, the one that was so comfortable she hated to throw it away, even though it was rather worn out. She had never imagined that she might be putting it on display when she put it on that morning!

She slowly slid it off, and tossed the panties aside, leaving herself as naked as James, and suddenly feeling more exposed, vulnerable, and excited than she could ever remember!

"Get on our hands and knees, Sis," Katie ordered, getting up from the recliner and padding around to on the floor with her brother-in-law and sister for a better view. "Put your forehead on the floor, yes, that's the way! James, spank this brat!"

James was kneeling behind her, enjoying the sight of his stark-naked wife on all fours, head down, her big round bottom pointing up, the fact that Katie was there only made it more exciting now, more forbidden! He began to slap her buns, holding back because of his greater strength, but even so he was leaving handprints on her rear end! The sight of those marks made him shaky, he wanted to fuck his wife right then and there, and if Katie had not been sitting a few feet away he knew he probably would have!

"Come on, don't be a wimp, Jay! Spank her!" Katie urged, and he began to slap Joan harder. Joan was yelping and squealing, her voice muffled by having her face in the carpet, but still no 'safe word' had been uttered. Katie was breathing harder too now, everyone was getting excited!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Katie stretched out on the floor beside her naked older sister, head on her folded arm, and asked, "How does it feel, Sis? Being spanked by your big, strong, handsome husband?"

Joan glared at her sister in confusion and excitement, and Katie whispered, "Go ahead, you can talk now!"

"I-I can't-I mean-OWW!"

Her yelp cut off her words after a particularly hot swat.

"I'll bet you're wishing you'd been a little gentler with Jay, now, aren't you, Joanie?" Katie asked teasingly, though she was watching her sister closely to make sure things did not go too far, too fast. "Or that you'd stopped when I said to stop!"

"I-I'm sorry, Ma'am!"

Joan heard herself use the honorific, surprised. It had turned her on like crazy when James did it earlier, and now she had done it too, totally without intending, it just seemed so...natural...under these odd circumstances!

"Well, it's a little too late for 'sorry' now, I'm afraid," Katie giggled. "Isn't it, Jay?"

"I'm afraid so, Ma'am!" James replied as he continued the steady, slow, stinging spanking. Katie glanced back at him, enjoying the sight of his swinging hand and arm, the way his dick bounced in time with his blows, the way her older sister's all-too-cute rear end jerked with each swat!

"OK," Katie finally said reluctantly, "that's probably enough, Jay!"

He paused, and like his wife earlier, he looked a little rebellious. His arm paused in mid-swing, and Katie giggled and said, "You do, and you're be trading places again, and this time Joanie will be using a hairbrush!"

He stared at his sister-in-law, and his wife's red and sore buns, and hesitated, caught between conflicting impulses.

"I said 'enough', James," Katie said softly, firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am," James sighed, and settled back on his knees.

"Thank you," Joanie said to her younger sister, looking up from where her face was still pressed into the soft carpet. "I'm sorry, Katie, I shouldn't have disobeyed you!"

"No, you shouldn't, Sis," Katie said with a grin. "But you're bottom taught you better! Get up and kneel beside James!"

As the nude husband and wife assumed that position, his cock still sticking straight out, both their buns red and sore as they settled onto their ankles, Katie got to her feet and looked down at them. Both were taller than she was, but that hardly mattered when she was standing and they were kneeling submissively! She looked at her older sister's moist snatch and stiff nipples, her brother-in-law's hard cock, and smiled, they made a delightfully cute pair that way! Her own panties were wet and she was breathing hard, with the thrill dominating someone else always produced in her.

"All right, both of you," Katie said, "now we're going to-"

Her soft, firm words were interrupted by a strange, jangling noise that made all three jump in startled surprise, it seemed so out of place in the moment, so unexpected. It took a couple of seconds for them to realize that it was Joan's cell phone, ringing in the pocket of her discarded pants.

"Oh damn," Katie cursed. "Just when it was getting to be fun!"

CHAPTER FIVE: Dinner and drinks...

"Sorry," Joan said, suddenly her normal adult self again, as she fished out her phone and opened it. A quick conversation followed.

"Yes, yes, that's fine, Dolores, I'll deal with it when I come in next week! Yeah, this is sort of a bad time, sorry! Yeah, bye!"

Joan snapped the clamshell shut, then looked up at Katie, over at her naked husband, and at her own bare body, and began to giggle, and then to snicker. Hard. A moment later James and Katie joined her, and what started as amusement turned into something closer to hysterical laughter as the fantasy was replaced by reality and they began to laugh at themselves.

"Sorry, 'Ma'am'," Joan said mockingly at her little sister, amid her laughter, "I forgot to turn off my phone!"

"I guess I can overlook it," Katie sighed, giggling. "I guess the game is over, we're all too far gone to get back into it right now, we'd never be able to stop laughing!"

James got to his feet, his cock now dropping back to flaccid as laughter replaced excitement, and on an impulse he did something he had not done with Katie since she was a child, he began to tickle her! Katie shrieked, she was just as ticklish as Joan or more so, and she started to run for it, only to be caught around her legs by Joan, who was still sitting on the floor.

Between them, James and Joan pulled Katie to the sofa, and tickled her without mercy for several seconds, until the woman had been dominating them all afternoon was begging for mercy!

"P-please s-stop it-t!" she gasped amid her laughter, "I-I c-can't s-stand-"

After a minute, they did stop, leaving Katie gasping happily for breath.

"N-no hard feelings, Sprite?" James asked a moment later.

"I've just been tickled senseless by the two of the three people I love most in the world,," Katie laughed, still breathing hard. "Why would I be upset about that? You guys haven't done that to me since before you were married! I always kind of liked it when you used to do when I was a kid!"

"Really?!" Joan giggled, and grabbed at Katie's ribs again, bringing a fresh shriek from the younger woman as she tried, again without success, to escape the clutches of her loved ones.

"This isn't fair!" Katie protested. "You're both naked and I'm dressed and I'm still losing the tickle fight! How come I always lose the tickle fights?!"

Joan blushed, and said, "Yeah, I think maybe we ought to get our clothes on, don't you Jay?"

"Oh, don't bother on my account," Katie said dryly. Then she lunged at her sister and began to run her nails up and down Joan's bare belly, reducing the older woman to laughter in seconds.

Unfortunately for Katie, James and Joan immediately combined forces again, once more reducing their guest to helpless laughter.

"I s-surrender! I SURRENDER!" Katie shrieked.

They let her go, and she sat up, ready to bolt if either of her naked relatives made any sudden moves, and said, "It's almost time for dinner."

"Who won the contest, Sprite?" Joan asked softly. "You said the loser had to fix dinner."

"You both did wonderfully," Katie said with a smile, "especially for newbies! So, as the judge, I hereby declare you both the winners, which means I'll be fixing dinner for both of you!"

"On one condition," Joan said, and somehow her voice took on Big Sister Authority again, in spite of the fact that she was stark naked and her bottom was red and sore, the fact that she'd been submitting to her little sister all afternoon didn't seem to any difference to her ability to resume her place. "You stay the night with us again."

Katie smiled, "You're sure you don't mind? I hate to impose-"

"Get her, Jay!" Joan yelled, and Katie lunged for freedom, this time barely making it, taking refuge across the room behind the recliner.

"What was that for?!" Katie demanded, but she was smiling.

"For that word 'impose'," Joan said. "Katie, we love having you stay with us! You know you want to, so quit acting silly and let's start dinner! I'm famished!"

"Well...all right," Katie said, more than willing to be persuaded. The thought of staying the night with her sister and brother-in-law was certainly preferable to going home to her own empty house. "But I am fixing dinner, not WE. I insist!"

A few minutes later, James and Joan returned to the kitchen, dressed now in pajamas, while Katie began to prepare their evening meal. Considering how they had spent the day, the mood was remarkably ordinary as the three of them chatted. Katie insisted that James and Joan sit at the table while she worked, everyone was in a fairly light-hearted mood, even though James and Joan did sit down carefully when they came in!

They talked about their family lives, and everyday things, but what was on everybody's mind was quite something else, though by some unspoken agreement they waited until Katie had served up a meal of pan-seared chicken and scalloped potatoes, matched with wine, to talk about it.

"So," Katie finally asked, as they began to eat, "did you two have fun today?"

James looked surprised, and Joan said, "I don't know, somehow that isn't the word I expected you to use!"

"Why ever not?"

"Well...it's just that it makes it sound so light-hearted. It was exciting, I'll admit that," Joan said. "And it was definitely not boring! But calling it fun seems kind of light."