Martin's Halloween Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so. Why can't I just go dressed as a..."

"Oh no you don't. You are not getting out of this that easy, you are going dressed as a Princess. You agreed and everyone is expecting to see you there as dressed a Princess. The family and all the kids, and people from work."

"What is happening in my head," Martin said laying down and trying to get the pillows just right for the curlers.

"You are just over reacting honey. It's kind of cute in a way if it weren't for the nightmares you are having. Here let me help you relax," she said sliding under the sheets and taking his penis in her mouth.

It was finally Halloween. Martin stood ready to step out as the Princess he had been pushed into being for the evening. It would be a very humiliating night, even for Halloween.

Martin was stunning dressed as a Princess. His stiffly sprayed beehive with a French twist in the back hairdo was adorned in the front with a large rhinestone tiara. He had large rhinestone necklace that lay on his chest that matched his dangling earrings. His face boldly made up, with fake eyelashes and red lipstick.

His fingernails and toenails both a matching shade of bright red. They sexily showed themselves in the opening of his 5" peep toed pumps and white stockings.

He wore a chiffon white dress that tiered down to mid calf being held out by three petticoats. The waist was cinched with a wide satin sash and the bust was well shaped with a customized bullet bra. Martin wore fingerless elbow gloves. He felt like a fool as he was escorted out to the main party where he would be seen by all his friends and family members.

The kids laughed and the ladies all paid there compliments in as humiliating of a manner as the could. The men kidded him and joked about what he was doing. None of them hung around him though because he was dressed a little over the top.

Later Missy took Martin into a small room that had a small chair in the center. He was forced to sit cross legged.

"Sit right there honey. I will be back," she said kissing him and then leaving.

The Baron entered the room.

"Am I dreaming?" Martin said looking at him.

"How nice of you to say my love. Come on now."

Martin said nothing. He stood with the Baron's assist and lifted his skirt and pulled down his panties. He then bent over and held the arms of the chair.

Martin looked down seeing the dangling rhinestones hanging from his pierced nipples that were exposed through his dress and bra by design. His large breast jutting out. They were his breast. He looked at the back of the chair as his husband spread his cheeks and entered him suddenly which caused Martin to gasp initially. Martin said nothing while his husband got off in Martin's tight butt hole. It was over quickly. Martin reached into the drawer of his desk and took a maxi pad out and placed it in his panties before pulling them back up.

Martin now stood and reluctantly accepted a kiss from his husband and took his arm and was escorted out to meet the guest. He was used to the quickies now.

It was Halloween now. He was not attending with Missy like in his dream, he was with his husband the Baron. Martin was the hit of the costume ball. Everyone had a great time. Martin never smiled, not even once. He felt stupid wearing the Princess costume with his exposed breast his husband had insisted on him wearing.

Martin so wished this was the dream, but this was his reality. The dreams he was having were with Missy being his wife in the bedroom, the other episodes were all real. He and Missy were about to have sex he recalled now, when he was suddenly awakened to the harsh pull of his hair and the reality of the Baron's morning oral desires as a husband were in need of being satisfied, and it was Martin's wifely duty to perform these chores for her husband.

Martin was left alone for a short while, then a man came in and unzipped his pants.

"Trick or treat," he said placing his dick in front of Martin's face.

"What?" Martin said softly not sure how to react. He took the man's dick and held it in his hand for a moment away from his face.

"Your husband said you would be giving us trick or treats," the man said waiting for Martin to get started.

"My husband told you I would suck your dick?" he said hoping that was not the case.

"Yes he did," the man said unashamed that he was standing there in anticipation.

"OMG wake up," Martin said to himself hoping this was another nightmare.

Martin slowly took the man's semi erect uncircumcised penis in his mouth and began to work on it. Ten minutes later the man exploded with an orgasm in Martin's mouth. Martin's was able to avoid swallowing most of it. It tasted real, it was no dream.

The man left the room and a few minutes later another man entered the room.

"Trick or Treat. Be good to me," he said unzipping his pants.

Martin hesitated and turned away for a moment. The man's penis was not very big, but it was still a penis. Martin recognized this guy as a business associate of the Baron. Martin reluctantly put the man's penis between his lips and sucked it with his lips till the man came. It didn't take very long. Martin was trying to wake himself up. He had to be stuck in a nightmare. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't wake up and the men kept coming in for Trick or Treats.

Martin smiled at the next man who came in. He was wearing a dress for his costume and Martin made conversation with him as he jerked him off while the man held up the skirt of his dress. The man confessed to being a closet crossdresser and was enjoying the evening and the chance to wear a dress in public. Martin was lucky this man was very satisfied to see his semen on the side of Martin's forehead and in his hair.

A couple came in. the woman smiled and "Trick or Treat". Martin just looked at her as her husband approached and unzipped his pants. She stood smiling and watched Martin give her husband a blow job. When the man came Martin was surprised at the amount of semen he discharged and had grab the dick to take a quick gulp before he finished the rest.

"I know, I have that same problem," she said smiling, "He ejaculates a lot at first."

Martin was glad when they left the room.

A man once again came in and said Trick or Treat and Martin couldn't do anything about it. He was used over and over. He desperately tried to awaken from this nightmare. The next morning Martin slowly awakened in is own bed. His mouth was dry and tasted horrible. There was dried semen in his hair and on his face. The night had been no dream. It was reality and it had been a Halloween Nightmare.

12