All Comments on 'Mary Lou and Steven'

by piano59

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Not badly written but . . .

I think this is more appropriately categorized in Interracial rather than Loving Wives. Most of the emphasis was on interracial encounter(s), so that's what comes to mind (you know, enormous dick, unmatched staying power, etc. etc. etc.). While this story ends happily ever after (I think), the reality is that Mary Lou's and Steven's relationship is changed for good. Also hard to believe they would not want another cool quarter million (or more) for just one more session . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong category and a completely moronic effort.

Whether interracial or LW - poorly written and once a cheater, always a cheater. Sure, your plot device was a committed affair - over used and so not plausible. No matter how the author disguises dog shit, it is still dog shit. Debra & Wayne

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
Competent writer

I will not bother you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You Need

To put your stories in interracial, but either way I'll skip them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Come On Michelle

No double entendre implied dear author. I like this series a lot and was slightly disappointed when mami did not return for seconds but all is well with dear sister appearing in the next story. Thanks for the read and looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story but....

... The Epilogue felt abrupt.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Good enough effort and Vulcan since the....

.....culminating point of the story is their renewal of love, NOT some BBC submission of hers than the category is absolutely appropriate. Plus there was far more written about their relationship than the stud sex. Thanks for having them make a break and Ryan act rationally, much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whorebitch+niggerfucking+skank+whorenotdead+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
marylou

your stories about mary lou were exetremely good. i would like to see if mary lou in the .will submit to ryan

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Role play can't hide the reality that she is a whore and he is her pimp

This couple has little chance of remaining together. He will always remember her mating with the younger, more virile and better endowed young man. He cannot forget that she clearly enjoyed sex that weekend more than she ever had before or since. She will never forget that her husband convinced her to allow a stranger to use her 3 holes for his pleasure while others enjoyed watching her progressive debasement. Memories of her drug enhanced pleasure that weekend, aside from the anal encounter, will taint her enjoyment of sexual intimacy with her older and less virile husband who wanted his wife fucked by another man.

Hope they are enjoying the money. There's really no reason she should retire from whoredom. Her cunt is now a proven cash cow.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

That was really awful , both writing and the story you told.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Full of racial stereotypes. No thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous