Mary Lou and Steven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piano59
piano59
38 Followers

John Ryan, Victoria and Mr. Otabi sat in the Great Room of the mansion. The same room where Mary Lou and the stud James consummated several sex acts the previous weekend. Mr. Otabi was the powerful advance man for the African businessmen who were attempting to build a chain of discount warehouses all over the continent. John Ryan and his partners wanted to finance the deal. They had competition from some European and Asian power brokers. All told 5 men would arrive in the US to discuss the specifics of the financial part of the deal. The 5 would consist of 2 politicians and 3 African developers. These men would expect John Ryan to provide the 'quality entertainment' in the form of stunning white women.

Mr. Otabi looked at John Ryan and Victoria. "So, old friend, you have some photos for me I presume. I must make some choices for our friends. You know how much they love luscious white women."

Victoria handed John Ryan a briefcase. It contained 10 or so manila folders. Each folder held pictures of beautiful women in various stages of undressing. The women all had one thing in common. At some time they had been paid a great deal of money to satiate Mr. Ryan's propensity as a voyeur. Each woman informed Victoria that all she needed to do was call and they would gladly return to the mansion for any kind of sexual games that John Ryan desired. Mr. Ryan looked through the folders quickly. He spotted one that should not have been in the pile. He looked at Victoria and gave her a hard stare. She had screwed up. He grabbed the folder and tactfully slid it back in his briefcase. He only hoped that Mr. Otabi did not notice. He handed him the other folders.

"Your delegation will consist of 5 men including yourself," John Ryan announced as Mr. Otabi looked at the photos. Truly stunning women. "I am thinking that 8 women will suffice. Each man will get the opportunity to spend time with one or more of the beauties."

"Of course, Mr. Ryan." The large black man was beside himself as he stared at the still images. The beautiful blonde married school teacher posing in a nasty little skirt showing her legs. The young college girls. They looked to be no more than 16 or 17. Both wearing their cheerleader outfits. Unbelievable bodies! The big breasted brunette with the most pale skin and wide hips. She would be fucked into oblivion he thought. The thin, pretty young brown haired woman in a tasteful one piece bathing suit. Classic girl next door type. Not slutty but indeed pretty. She was married. She worshipped big black cock, however. Her husband enjoyed watching her pussy stretching to abnormally large proportions by big studs. He might be invited along.

"And the folder you do not wish for me to see, John?" Mr. Otabi looked at John Ryan as he made the request.

Mr. Ryan smiled at his large African guest. "She is not available. That is why I did not include her photographs. Just an oversight on our part."

"Please, John. Indulge me. Satisfy my curiosity." Mr. Otabi would not take no for answer.

"Very well, my friend. I have no issue showing you the photos. Just as long as you understand she is not available. As we Americans love to say She is retired." Mr. Ryan reluctantly handed the large man the folder as they all shared a laugh as a result of his comment. Once again he delivered a hard stare at Victoria.

Mr. Otabi opened the folder and was immediately overcome by lust and curiosity. The photos that were taken of Mary Lou Garcia were spectacular. Besides being incredibly beautiful she was quite photogenic. The tasteful headshots were great. Others depicting her in various stages of undressing would make any man delirious with desire. Her Hispanic features, her sensuous white skin. The sinful poses. Her legs. Hands barely covering her beautiful breasts. Incredibly luscious white skin. He felt his enormous cock begin to move around in his trousers.

"Is she some type of beauty queen?" the large African man inquired.

"No, she could be I am sure you will agree." John Ryan responded.

Mr. Otabi was beside himself. "I don't understand. She could wake the dead. And you cannot make her available? John, use your persuasive powers and make her available. Did she not once participate in your games?"

"It's complicated old friend. She is married. She and her husband are putting their lives back together. I simply will not force someone to do something they are unwilling to do." John Ryan was adamant in his response.

He continued. "Mr. Otabi, I have noticed you staring at my lovely assistant Victoria. Perhaps she could be of comfort to you. You must be tired from you long journey."

Victoria glared at her boss. She could not believe what he was doing. Offering her to the large African man and changing the subject.

The African gentlemen looked lustfully at the 40ish white woman. "John, out of respect I never tried anything with your lovely assistant. I just thought that you and her had something."

John Ryan looked at Victoria. This served as a signal. She slowly rose from her seat. "Victoria, perhaps you should show our guest how much we appreciate his visits and business opportunities?"

Victoria rose from her seat. She slowly removed her jacket. She played with the buttons of her conservative top. Mr. Otabi reached out and began to rub his hands up her legs and thighs. Her shapely legs were slightly tanned but the whiteness showed the farther up he reached. She was removing her top as the large African man was feeling her up.

Victoria began to breath a little heavier as they continued. She was going to show John Ryan that she would enjoy this interracial encounter even though it was not part of the original plan. Her top now removed she gently pushed Mr. Otabi's hands away as she began to pull the zipper down on her skirt. She placed one high heeled foot on the couch to show him her luscious legs. For a woman in her forties she still had an incredible body. She was wearing matching purple bra and panties. She then removed her thigh highs but put her leather pumps back on. She stood in front of the large man and played with her hair while he looked over her beautiful body which he would soon ravage. John Ryan never left his seat.

Mr. Otabi stood up. "My god woman, you are a delightful flower. All these years we have known each other and only now getting better acquainted. Too bad." He said this as he removed his shirt. "I have something for you. Perhaps you know where it is hidden."

Victoria had no steady boyfriend or lover but often fucked the young black men that John Ryan hired for his perverted sex parties. What she did not know was that the wealthy man was well aware of her indiscretions with these men that he paid to satisfy his voyeurism.

Victoria now had Mr. Otabi's large African cock out and was admiring the considerable length and girth that he possessed. She was well experienced and knew what she must say to arouse her lover and her wealthy employer. She had played the game and had coached countless young married inexperienced white women.

"Oh my god, look at this thing! You're going to split me in half. I'm not sure I can handle this baseball bat." The African man smiled and pulled her closer. He then kissed her on the lips while running his hands up and down her soft flesh. Victoria pulled away and with a frightened look on her face she pleaded with her lover. "Please go slow, Mr. Otabi. I 'll try my best but my pussy is really tight!"

He was so aroused that he almost tore her bra and panties off. She loved the rough treatment and wanted more.

"When I am finished you will want to be my personal whore!" He then placed her on the couch. She instinctively spread her legs as far apart as she could as she waited to be impaled by that foot long African organ.

Her pussy was indeed tight. He placed the big head of his monster at the entrance of her maidenhead. She was panting like a true bitch in heat. His organ was thick as well long. She wanted him to force it in. Once he felt her tight, wet pussy he obliged her. They both grunted and struggled as he entered her slowly.

"Oh yea baby, that's it. FUCK YEA"! Victoria wailed out as he mounted her. She could feel the thickness and power as he penetrated her now lubricated channel. She wanted to be taken and treated roughly like some type of cheap whore.

"Come on baby. FUCK me hard. As hard as you can. I don't care if it hurts! Just give me that big fuckstick....!" Victoria screamed out as she experienced another hard orgasm. She was now creaming all over his enormous cock as it explored the depths of her inner sanctum.

Mr. Otabi was so aroused now that he pumped his organ into her violently. She was a hot little number. He would take her back to his hotel suite tonight and give her the fucking of a lifetime. For now he just wanted to her as hard and fast as he possibly could.

The wet swooshing sounds of their erotic mating continued. Finally, after several long minutes the African man eased up and felt the churning in oversized testicles. The aching was about to subside. "I comes in you, white woman!" He bellowed as began to pump load after load of thick rich hot cum into Victoria.

************

A few weeks passed. Steven and Mary Lou Garcia lives went on. She had quit her job. Steven had some job prospects that were looking good. He received a call from an ex boss who was using his contacts at a large investment firm to obtain an interview for him. He was excited. Things were indeed looking better. Interest on their substantial remaining funds was starting to accrue.

Mary Lou was concerned that she and her husband had yet to be intimate. She needed to do something about this. And soon. She was not going to lose her husband over an error in judgment that they had both made. What she did not know was that Steven was intimidated by the fact that she had experienced sex with a young man with a huge penis. He thought that she would be stretched out or that perhaps she now preferred young black men with large equipment.

After dinner the Hispanic couple watched a little television and played with their daughter before Mary Lou put her to bed. Steven followed her up the stairs to help her but she turned and looked at him. "Tonight, I will put Melanie to bed. Just do me a favor and wait for me in the family room."

"But, I always help you and this is our...." He responded but she interjected.

"Just wait for me. Trust me, Ok?" There was a slight look of pleading in her beautiful hazel eyes. Her husband just looked at her.

Mary Lou put her baby to bed. She then proceeded to perform her womanly duties. She changed, put some dark red lipstick on and then put a robe over herself. 'I'll be damned if I am going to lose the only man I have ever loved to some stupidity.' She though to herself as she walked down the stairs. Not without a fight.

Steven was watching TV wondering what his beautiful wife was up to. She came down wearing a conservative bath robe. She turned the TV off. She then reached under the couch and grabbed a pair of somewhat slutty leather pumps that she had recently purchased. She put them on then turned to look at her husband. She smiled seductively at him.

"What are you doing?" He asked but he also found himself becoming aroused.

"Don't say anything. Just watch." She responded as she walked over to the seldom used stereo system and popped a CD in. She had the remote in her hand. She then took an old pair of glasses out of her pocked and put them on. She hit the play button on the player and adjusted the sound.

The sound of drums beat quickly. Steven recognized it. It was Billy Idol's 'Cradle of Love'. They both remembered the video from the 90's. The young girl dancing seductively for her older neighbor.

Mary Lou tore her robe off as the song began. She was wearing a hot little naughty school girl outfit. She began to dance seductively for her wide eyed husband. The skirt was ridiculously small and the top incredibly tight. She was wearing black panties and matching push up bra underneath her skimpy clothing. She swayed seductively to the beat of the song. She played with her hair and put a knee up to her husband's crotch as she felt his raging hard on. He attempted to touch her beautiful white thighs but she knocked his hands away just like a stripper at a high end club.

"No touching or you will get thrown out." She whispered in his ear.

Steven was absolutely amazed. Mary Lou then jumped on the coffee table and danced seductively. Her body moving perfectly in time with the beat of the song. She began removing articles of clothing as the song progressed. Her hips swayed. She bent over and showed her husband her sweet, creamy, luscious ass. She was now wearing only her black panties, thigh highs, and the slutty heels. She somehow removed her bra and threw it in her husband's face.

'My god, he thought. My hot wife could be a fucking stripper! Look at her move!

As the song came to an end Mary Lou sat at the end of the coffee table topless, crossing her long legs for her husband to see. He leered at her flawless skin. All this time no words were spoken. She stood up, walked over to him and delivered a long passionate kiss on his mouth. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt and began kissing his chest. He reached out and caressed her thighs and worked up to her back and eventually her breasts.

"That will be $20.00." She whispered softly in his ear.

"Enough". He said roughly. "You think you can tease me like that, you whore!"

He began kissing her legs working his way up to her inner thighs. She was now breathing heavily. He removed his shirt and trousers.

She reached out and began to touch his private area. "Did you just call me a whore?" She asked him play fully.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he demanded as he ripped her panties off.

"I was a stripper before we met. Sorry, I guess I should have told you before me married." She was teasing him and he was loving it.

Steven licked her her pussy for all it was worth. Inside and out. She tasted so fucking good. She moaned in agony as he he continued to eat her like it was his last meal on earth.

Steven's big brown cock was now at the entrance of the most beautiful, wet, pink, sweet little pussy any man ever had the pleasure to FUCK. He slowly stuck the head in followed by a few additional inches. His fears were now gone. James did not do any permanent damage to Mary Lou with his Big Dick! She remained as tight as she was on their wedding night.

"Oh FFFUUCCCKKK Baby!" Mary Lou bellowed as her husband stuck the remainder of his weapon into her flesh.

He hammered her as hard as he could. Her seductive dance was enough to drive any man wild with lust. She gripped his cock with her pussy as if her life depended on it.

"Do it baby.....YEA, OH YEAH, OH OH,OH OH OH.....I'm cuming hard Steve....FUCK....FUCK.....FUCK!!!!!!!!! Mary Lou came hard and would not stop.

Orgasm after incredible orgasm ripped through her beautiful body as she and her husband FUCKED like animals.....

Steven then shot his seed deep inside of his wife. His cum hit her hard and caused her to experience yet another ORGASM.......

Once they caught their breath Mary Lou kneeled on the carpet, grabbed her husband's spent cock and began to lick the wetness off of it.

"If you think we are done, you're sadly mistaken." She looked up at him as he licked and stroked his dick back to life.

John Ryan was in a bind. He had only 1 week remaining before the African businessmen arrived. Mr. Otabi made it clear that he and his friends would be pleased to see Mrs. Mary Lou Garcia dressed up like a debutante and ready to please the contingent and their extremely large organs. Mr. Ryan was already spending hundreds of thousand just to entertain these men. If he and his partners got the contract to finance they would net hundreds of millions. 'Just the cost of doing business.' He thought.

EPILOGUE

He made the call he had been dreading. It was as if he already knew the answer. Steven Garcia firmly told him that his wife would no longer play his games for any amount of money. John Ryan finally learned that his money could not buy him all that he wanted.

Mary Lou Garcia continued to surprise her husband on a daily basis. She would wear tight, little Daisy Duke shorts one night. The next night an awesome little pink teddy. Always followed by a night of wild passionate fucking. Slowly she was making her husband forget about the fateful weekend at the John Ryan estate. Steven did not forget but had come to terms with the fact that they both had made a mistake that almost cost them their marriage.

*

Hope you enjoyed the series. More to come when Mary Lou's equally beautiful sister Michelle Martinez pays a visit.

piano59
piano59
38 Followers
12