All Comments on 'Mary Lou Sacrifices A Treasure'

by piano59

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needed editing

For future submissions, use one of the volunteer editors. Mixing past tense and present tense really detracts from the flow. Some the the dialogue didn't sound real. Ex. "...you are so kind to acknowledge me..." "Rape me with that Big Black Cock..."

The scenario of black man with huge dick ravaging non-black woman has been done so many times. Try to show more originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
further

turn the story so the wife gets hooked on big cocks, haver her marked with tattoo and piercing as black property and have her husband divorce her in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot so far!

Good beginning. Have her get more into the black sexing and wanting to be black bred. Her husband is getting more into seeing his wife with the black stud and wants to go deeper in this lifestyle. The black janitor from the store is invited by her to fuck her and breed her in her marital bed with hubby watching, filming and cleaning her and her stud after wards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Same old cuckold wimp story pretending to be LW.

0

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well written and fast moving

Very erotic and quite sexual. I would like to know if she leaves with James' baby in her belly.She will never be satisfied by her husband anymore after a weekend of getting fucked by a monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best stories on Literotica

Keep writing these stories. Forget the naysayers. I don't think they understand that some men don't need to fantasize about being the most gifted lover in the world getting all the hottest women as love slaves. Some of us get off on the thought of our wife experiencing mind blowing sex. We aren't out of touch with reality. We know our sex life is good regardless of having a normal sized cock. We know our wives love us. but we also know that with a very well hung, skilled and patient lover, she could have sexual pleasure we can't give her. But we also know that it would be very erotic for them to share it with us. I would love to see my wife in a situation like this, but i would not ant her to go behind my back. If we do it together, it's something we share..it's not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Well Written

Unique story! Love the angle. Is she a slut or just doing what she must for her family? Keep going PianoMan.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whorebitch+niggerfucking+skank+whorenotdead+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
She would need more justification to become a whore

If the wife and husband have the personalities and histories portrayed here both would need greater justification for her willingly to spend a weekend working as a whore. It would require more than material things. For example, the promised money would be needed to restore their sick child to health or to repay a debt for which a family member might otherwise be imprisoned by the state or be harmed severely by a loan shark.

These are simply two people who are greedy and immoral enough to disrespect their marriage and each other simply to make life easier financially. Hard to have any empathy for the pain each will no doubt suffer. It will be richly deserved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous