Mary Lou Sacrifices A Treasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled demurely at him which served as a 'Thank you.' She took a quick glance at him. His face was lit up and she was a bit intimidated at the way he was eyeing her. She looked away quickly. Her loving husband noticed as well.

They all sat together and shared a moment of awkward silence. James sat next to Mary Lou on the large love seat. Mr. Ryan and Steven sat on the chairs directly opposite them. Mary Lou started thinking about her days in college when a casual friend talked about 'dating' a black football player. She bragged about his incredibly large penis and his lust for white flesh. From this and other things she heard at college Mary Lou believed all black men fit this stereotype. She thought of backing out but knew she could not. She asked for a glass of wine. Steven was angry that he had been tricked by Ryan. That's why he paid so much. Young black stud screwing beautiful white woman (even though she was Hispanic). So that's what Ryan is into. Son of a Bitch!

Mr Ryan broke the silence by clearing his throat. He nodded at James. James looked at Steven and said "Everything will be fine sir."

James stood in front of Mary Lou and grabbed both of her hands. He helped her up. He placed his hands around her waist and began kissing her neck. He told her she smelled great.

She responded, "So do you."

With that he gently placed his lips on hers. She responded with a soft kiss of her own. They began to kiss like they were on an innocent date. So Beautiful, she thought she heard him say. The kiss became more passionate. He removed his suit jacket. His black hands were roaming under her top as he felt her incredibly soft white skin.

He asked her to remove her top slowly. (she had been coached by Victoria to do what she was told). The 3 men watched as the beautiful Mary Lou Garcia took her top off. She had never done this before in front of anyone but her husband. She started to remove her bra but James asked her not to just yet. Instead he asked her to sit down directly in front of him. When she did her lovely face was directly in front of his crotch. He bent over and whispered words into her ear. Hesitant at first, she unbuckled his belt and slacks and then pulled his zipper all the way down.

"Are you sure?" she said as she looked up at him.

"Yes, darling," he responded. It took time but she reached way down inside his boxers. It can't be, NO WAY!, she thought. She pulled out what appeared to her the largest, thickest penis any girl ever laid eyes on. It hung down directly in front of her face. It was semi-erect.

She turned and looked at her husband. "Baby, what am I going to do, look at this thing!" Steven stood up and went around the side of the couch and looked. He too was stunned but there was no turning back at this point. He said nothing, returned to the chair and sat with his head down.

Mr. Ryan interjected and attempted to relax Mr. and Mrs. Garcia. "Trust me James knows how to use that monster." It may hurt at first but your body will get accustomed to it." James suggested that they move the party to the bedroom.

James zipped up and grabbed Mary Lou's hand and held it as they walked to the bedroom. Mr Ryan and Steven stayed behind. "You could have told me has was black, Ryan." The angry husband snapped.

"Would it have mattered," he responded. "You need the money, the 100k is already in your account, hell there are women out there that would pay to get fucked by that cock." Did you see the size of that thing? Come on lets get up there, we don't want to miss anything."

As they walked in the bedroom the two lovers were going at it with more intensity. They were kissing and beginning to remove clothes. Mary Lou was down to her bra, panties and black thigh highs. James was down to his boxers. His massive erection was visible. He encouraged his creamy, married lover to grab it and play with it. She was reluctant at first. James then removed Mary Lou's bra and panties. He gently touched her milky breasts then her ass. She had such a perfect body he did not know where to begin. He had the entire weekend to expore every inch of her incredible body, he thought.

He put her on the bed with her sweet pussy facing him. He began to lick her white thighs just below her private area. He worked his way toward her pussy. This was the first time any man besides Steven saw her 'down there'. He started to slowly lick the outer area of her cunt. He licked her clit up and down and then rammed his tongue inside her. She was enjoying it. She had both hands on his head and began to moan out, "Sweety that's good, keep doing it, How do I taste?"

"So good I can't describe it, I could do this to you all night," her lover responded.

"James", Mary Lou said softly, "Please don't hurt me with that big monster, I want to please you but be gentle with me."

"Don't worry baby, come on sit up." With that she sat up. She was now quite wet and ready for more. She wanted to please James and her benefactor as well. In an odd way, she wanted her husband to get turned on by what she was doing with this young stud.

Mary Lou sat at the edge of the bed. James asked her to pull his boxers down which she did slowly. By this time James' massive cock was fully erect. Mary Lou guessed it to be around 12 inches and god knows how thick. She let out a very feminine gasp as she saw it completely erect for the first time.

Mr Ryan must have read her mind and handed her a tape measure that appeared to be cut. He asked her to measure the ghastly weapon. It was exactly as long as the the tape measure was cut - 13.5 inches. James asked her to play with it before she got really acquainted with it. She grasped it with one and then two hands. She reached down and cupped his balls which were full and enormous. She wondered how much cum he could shoot into her. She would find out soon enough.

The black stud horse then laid his married lover down on the edge of the bed to allow for proper access to her womanhood. Before he began to enter her he looked down at her creamy white body and angelic face. She was incredibly beautiful. No words need be spoken, they knew it was time.

The huge head found its way to her entrance. A bottle of lubrication was available if needed. The head invaded her cunt. She readily accepted it. As with any woman James knew he must go slow because of his extraordinary size. A few more inches slid in and then a few more. Mary Lou was straining to accept the monster. She looked down and saw that more remained. He patiently waited as her cunt was 'resizing'. A few more inches. She began to moan "Oh my fucking god, that's huge." Her breathing became faster paced. Only her husband knew she was experiencing an orgasm. A few more inches.

Mary Lou found it strange that she wanted the 3 men in the room to know that she was woman enough to handle the entire length of the monstrous black organ. She strained, her eyes watered and her face was flushed as she continued to accept inch after painful inch.

Finally, after what seemed to be a long 15 minutes or so James was all the way in. Mary Lou had cried out "God Fucking Damn that's a big sonofabitch!" as a way of hiding her first orgasm. By this time James had placed her knees over her breasts to allow for better access as he penetrated her seemingly virgin pussy. He patiently held his cock in place.

He looked down at her, their eyes met, and in a loud voice he said "NOW, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU LIKE NO ONE EVER HAS!"

He immediately began pushing in and out of her. 4 or 5 inches, then 7 or 8. She began to moan. Mr. Ryan and Steven noticed that she was creaming all over his cock. Thick white gobs of girl juice were now allowing for easier penetration of his big, thick cock into her tight pussy.

'AAAAHHHHH', James grunted as pumped violently into her. Mary Lou glanced at her husband and screamed out "Baby he's raping me with that monster, please don't let him." This only made the black stud want to increase the intensity of their fuck session.

Steven could only put his head down and listen as this stud continued to ravish his wife. Mr. Ryan, on the other hand, had taken out his penis and began to masturbate. What was happening in this room was more erotic than any porn movie or 'sex show' he had ever witnessed. The 2 lovers screamed at each other as their mating became more violent.

"Rape me with that Big Black Dick, you stud. Give it all to me", Mrs.Garcia screamed out like a woman possesed.

James would not be able to hold out much longer. His huge balls were beginning to tighten up. Mary Lou then experienced her second orgasm. "I am going to FUCK you all night you beautiful whore, your creamy white body is mine all weekend!"

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes!" was her only response.

James' thrusting eased as his body appeared to tense up. Everyone in the room knew what was next. "Give me your seed," Mary Lou screamed. "Put a baby in me, I want it all"! Mr. Ryan and Steven looked at each other quite stunned. The two lovers began to cry out as they 'orgasmed' in unison.

"AAAhhhhhhh yyeeaaa, girl.....you are incredible"!, as he began to pump load after load of thick rich cum in Mary Lou's sweet, hot pussy. It was never ending.

"Give me every last drop of your love juice, my hot black stud," she cried out. Her sweet body had never experienced what James had just given her. In her mind he had just given her the most precious gift a woman could ever get from a man.

For a few moments the lovers forgot that an audience was present. The beautiful woman looked at her husband. Their eyes met but no words were spoken. She seemed to be telling him 'I am sorry and I love you very much.' Mr. Ryan whacked off into a tissue and discreetly discarded it. Amazingly small cameras had captured the erotic coupling from various angles.

The weekend had just begun. Steven would never admit that what he witnessed was incredibly hot. Mary Lou could not help but feel something special toward James. Mr. Ryan prided himself on the right choices he had made. James could not believe that he was going to get paid to ravish the most gorgeous, sexy woman he had ever encountered. Everyone appeared to be getting what they wanted.

At what price, Steven pondered..........

I would love to hear from you and get your opinions on the story. If you would like the story to continue, I have some ideas on what will take place with the beautiful Mary Lou Garcia and Steven. Piano59

12