All Comments on 'Mary's Bush'

by Freewheel

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wheeee!!! Millions for everyone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After 28 happy years you destroyed her. Pretty cruel and sad ending. Just divorce her and move on.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

lol.. another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd. HEE HAW .... HEE HAW

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Imagine being married for close to 30 yrs and find out your spouse has been cheating on u and tell me u would not think about making them pay for the hurt and betrayal reaped upon you. I'm not saying he should've killed them or anything but what he did was kind of close and she got what nothing less than she deserved.

BreakfastinAmericaBreakfastinAmericaover 2 years ago

For all the haters...........it's a work of fiction yep, a story NOT confession....get over it fuck wits. 5 stars from me, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Million$ and million$ for everyone!!!

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Why should he dirvoce her and on when marry didn't? I think he was very reasonable than i would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

she just up and cheats out of the blue when a good looking guy starts flirting with her after 20+ years of marriage?? so unconvincing - 2 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too short a story, wife was only submissive with her boss otherwise she wouldn't do anything for her husband for 20+ years, just not plausible. Needed more details, longer build up and aftermath.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Good for you Cuz, some have the audacity to ask if there's a way to fix things after they played the pig for 6 months or so. lol.

I'd say I really want to, is there any way you can meet me at...... of course not show up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That’s how a whore should be treated! No reconciliation, no inviting her back, no regrets on his part.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Stupid

Are there women as stupid as her?.She shaves her bush which announces she is having an affair,but instead of quitting and saving her marriage,she goe on lunch time fucks,surely no one can be that dumb.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I fell so sorry for hubby. He only ended up with 5 mil from the divorce, after a 50 50 split. So she got 5 mil. Not bad. What is her problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People that have affairs never think of the consequences of their actions and then get angry, hysterical, depressed and wonder why its happening to them. All they have to do is say no and if that does not work, report them or ask for help. They always blame the spouse, medication, their health issues, picking their nose, wiping their backside, too small-a shoes or anything else they can blame, but their self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How big was the boss?!?!?

Apparently he had 100lb on our poor hero, who described himself as overweight and then lost 50lb!

By reckoning the boss must have been a right fat tw@t

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She deserved worse!😈🔥💩

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 star - "i will not be a cuckold" said the knowing cuckold.

Also if you want to save your marriage you will end your affair!, said the cuckold to the slut with cum dripping from her cunt on the floor

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hahahaha six million hahaha

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Unfortunately we're not all as perfect as the cuckold cluckers below who, as far as I can tell, can do nothing more than call people names. I haven't found one of them that ever published a story of their own. Screw 'em. Mary is a tragic figure. She's suffered enough. It is time for Jack to forgive her. (Oh. As to you limpdicks below, don't tell me. Let me guess: anyone that forgives another's sins is weak. A cuck. Something like that. Right? Damn I wish I knew how to find you ladies in a parking lot somewhere.)

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Unfortunately we're not all as perfect as the cuckold cluckers below who, as far as I can tell, can do nothing more than call people names. I haven't found one of them that ever published a story of their own. Screw 'em. Mary is a tragic figure. She's suffered enough. It is time for Jack to forgive her. (Oh. As to you limpdicks below, don't tell me. Let me guess: anyone that forgives another's sins is weak. A cuck. Something like that. Right? Damn I wish I knew how to find you ladies in a parking lot somewhere.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing in the story indicates Mary is asking for forgiveness, theVikingSailor. It looks you chose the wrong story to troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s no story

Just a lot of stated facts

I found it very boring

Plus the ending sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1. Most over-used phrase in all of Literotica: By the way

2. Most over-used word in all of Loving Wives: smirk

3. Most over-used trope in Literotica: wife is dissatisfied in her marriage, cheats with a superior lover, does all the things with her lover that she refused her husband, then when discovered tells husband she loves him because he was the best husband ever.

Well, this author used two out of the three cliches. The rest of this story is paint-by-numbers.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

I Loved It!! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He never really had his wife, did he? She was always a selfish bitch. I think most men would have dumped her years earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The lesson to take from this story is, if you treat your woman like a goddess, she'll treat you like a servant who's below her.

It reminds me of a girl I had a long relationship with many years ago. She refused to suck my cock for the first month we were an item. I got her used to getting her pussy licked and shut her off. Within two weeks she was sucking my cock without hesitation and her pussy was miraculously getting licked regularly again. We were a couple for three and half years and only stopped sucking my cock when we broke up. We were together from 78 to 81 and she even shaved her pussy long before it became fashionable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OP didn't do his research. Texas is a "no-fault" state only if both parties agree to a N-F divorce. Yes, adultery is still grounds for divorce and often affects the settlement. Also, companies no longer have "morality rules" if they ever actually did. Instead, they have rules and requirements mandated by local, state, and federal workplace laws and regulations. Also, the chances of her, the subordinate employee, being fired is 0%. Otherwise, she sues the workplace where her supervisor pressured her (OP wrote this) to have sex. Slam dunk for HER lawsuit and many courts will rule hubby had no "standing". Stupidly written.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Again, I really like that Freewheel always makes sure to burn the bastard, as well as the bitch, in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why, why, why, would any man want to keep or reclaim his cheating spouse after she lied to him cheated on him, shaved her twat for another man but wldnt for him, kept up the cheating upon discovery,& confrontation and cheated for/with a bigger dick? Even if you kept her/took her back, you cld never really be primary in her mind AND especially her sex life as she disrespected you just for the big dick, ok, maybe some of the younger man's attention affected her too. Muy reaction wld be an atomic explosion leaving a wasteland to be salted for her and the "lover", maximum destruction and ruination for all, people and business, no prisoners and id kamikaze myself just so long as i cld see the end results for the cheaters.. Whew, still reved up. rk

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"Two or three times a week was fine for me but he could do it every day. He has always had a higher libido." - According to the Cheaters' Handbook, that entitles him to have a lover.

\

"Texas is a no fault state so divorcing Mary would be easy." - So, why do they need any evidence?

\

“Saving our marriage is the most important thing in my life.” To save our marriage you have to quit your job. I can't quit. Game over.

\

I've learned to accept the LW convention of suing the company, HOWEVER, that doesn't mean that the WIFE can't sue for sexual harassment and unlawful termination.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Glad that this MC has some BALLS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The one comment asked why the need for evidence? Proof for many reasons. It would help in suing the company and for embarrassment to the cheater and their families. That's why I did because her daddy knew that his daughter would do no wrong it was my fault until I showed him the proof. I thanked him for insisting on the prenuptial agreement. I refused. But when I told his daughter she insisted on signing the same thing. I really don't have to work with the money that I received from her company and what her parents gave us but I do. I actually gave the money that they had given us to my mother-in-law to keep. No one knew this but her and I. My wife and I did get back together and are doing good. She for sure knows that I will not tolerate cheating. Yes we have a prenuptial agreement. Her dad didn't insist the second time. My wife did.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

A really crazy comment by Anonymous who claims to have sued the company and collected a settlement. That is, of course, absolute nonsense, as no such cause of action exists. Not sure why any commentator would publish that.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Another inane story bearing no relationship to reality. Even if there are any companies with morality clauses, no state allows husbands a cause of action for a breach of contract between wife and her company. Nor can a husband force a wife out of the marital home or sell the house without her consent. Any sale would be part of divorce settlement. As a reader, I don't like to waste my time reading stories which turn out to be just bogus copies of standard stupid tropes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting $6 million from a wife's company because she cheated with a co-worker is a ridiculous idea.

PmillPmillabout 1 year ago

Enjoyable flight of fantasy... based in your own reality. There is a certain sameness to your stories. You should try to go outside the box a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mary is a spectacularly selfish person. I find it difficult to believe anyone would stay married to her, never mind the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mary wouldn't do anything for her husband requested, but did it for this young, new employee. That includes sexier panties, shaving her pubes... & at the end, even quitting her job. She screwed this guy on the business week & thinks she can keep it from her husband. Then she questions why he's divorcing her.

The one thought I have: she had evidence of a sexual affair on her thongs. Why didn't he have it analyzed & kept; this should've been enough for her adultery. The next: why didn't he tell his kids during the phone call, instead of downplaying it.

Interesting story tho I'm unsure hubby would've gotten $6mil from her company. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For 28 years she never really loved her husband. Then a young boss gets her for his personal and she loses everything. Juist another stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only problem i have was that he was going to forgive her after he knew she cheated.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

pretty good, maybe more trailing action... maybe the wife could have shown more remorse or tried to save the marriage. just seemed like a jarring change in her behavior from "good girls don't do that" to what she became.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm so sick of the husband suing the company cliche. Yeah, it'd be nice if it had any basis in any reality, but even in fiction, it just doesn't make any sense. On what fucking standing? Sigh, moving along.

All of this writer's stories are pretty much rinse and repeat formula stories. No real meat to any of them, unfortunately.

silverthorne16silverthorne1627 days ago

I like it, but the ending seemed rushed. Wife did indeed sound like a narcissistic, self-centered bitch, but it the husband that long to realize it? Not very observant of him.

BrentJWBrentJW5 days ago

The husband confronts her on Sunday and she continues the affair on Monday and Tuesday. Seems she had no concern for her husband at all.

itsayouitsayou5 days ago

I saw the comment on suing a company because of having an affair. This is a civil lawsuit. Any attorney will go for what he can get in a lawsuit from any company. Most time it is a lower amount so the company will just write them a check. More expensive to fight it. A lot of companies have no Fraternization with supervisors over employees under them

My brothers wife had an affair with the president of a major aircraft company. The both were fired and my brother sued and is now a millionaire. Yes it does happen. This was back in the late 60’s but it happened

26thNC26thNC4 days ago

Freewheel puts a hurt on everyone.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous