All Comments on 'Mary's Hot Date'

by JakeZ

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great.

I wish that was my Wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Where is that that Fetish section again? Must be the fumes from the cars or then again gay wimp little cuckolds are in every walk of life. But then straight men would let this happen. The marriage is over as they know it, the wife prefers the other man and will seek out other men with or without the cucks permission. A sad way to end a so called happy marriage.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Well done

First, well done because I really enjoy stories where a loving wife, meant in the most sincere fashion, can have a real date with a potential lover with husband's full knowledge if not outright approval. Second, well done with the bisexual inclusion of husband. Third, well done with the right level of pleasure and appreciation for the mildly (politely?) dominant new lover, but affirmation of the quality of love and loving of wife's husband.

You have told the story well. I am sure you will get more than your share of criticism, but that is to be expected here. If you choose to write more of Mary's dating experiences with James or others, I will read as soon as I see them.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Ok...But

Why do author's always feel the need to humiliate the husband in some way. The husband is already being accommodating in allowing his wife to explore outside of the marriage, then for some reason the Stud in these stories always does something to humiliate the husband "who's cock do you like better". Why? That takes an interesting story and turns it into some sort of wimp husband, dominate stud, and cheating wife story. So.....didn't like it much because of the lack of respect shown by both the wife and the stud.

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
JUST SO HOT

GREAT start hope you will continue with other parts !!!!!!!!!!!

mexbearlllmexbearlllalmost 14 years ago
SO HOT

GREAT start hope you will continue with more parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another new fetish writer to join the countless others

I have to agree with "gaesmo" on the take of this story. Why do these new authors have the need to humiliate the husband? This story could have been different, since the husband gave permission for his wife to have an affair, without him necessarily drooling over the concept of this happening. But when this author chose to have his wife humiliate him it changed the whole concept of what this story could have been. It changed into the usual fetish story done numerous times by the new fetish authors this year, which given the feedback, haven't been all that positively embraced by the readers. Of course there are the exceptions, in this case "BobNbobbi" praised this as great writing. But then that's understandable, since he himself writes this type of fetish. Overall author, for a new writer, you do have ability, but you can expect your choice of themes and the way you present them to be highly criticized. This story, did not raise to the erotic level it could have been. Good luck with any future stories. ML

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
One date when the other man takes control and the wife says he is better...

This was well enough written. However, one date is an experiment. Two dates like that makes the husband an idiot and no longer a sympathetic character. If that is where this is going, I am out of here.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
"Move along folks, move along! Nothing to see here"...

....the SAVING grace of this offering is it's brevity and lack of depth. Even if you think peeing your pants is erotic (and after all, isn't that the root of humiliation?)-this story spit out by word processor.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 14 years ago
Waiting for Date # 2

Great story and a great beginning for a series. I remember the first 3some with wife and the powerful man who showed me who the real man was.

Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 14 years ago
Missed the mark

This could have been a good story however .... Pistolpackinpete this is one of the times I have to agree with you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pistolpackin that's quite enough of your dissenting attitude

and i have reason to believe you've shown an inclination to be less than thrilled at several other aothor's efforts. I'm therefore contacting my legal team and you and I, sir, shall have an excruciatingly embarrassing day in court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it

great story. great build up. ignore the negative comments from those who don't understand the cuckolds mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good story

Nice build up, and believable development of the story. I share my wife with other men, and it started in a very similar way - and our sex life has improved out of all recognition since she has been seeing other men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
spell

James seemes to have some sort of power over Mary and her husband. Not quite sure where this is going but Jake may be getting the short end of the stick. Mary seems to like her new lover and I think James will have more to say in the future if James will be getting anything from Mary. Anyhow I found this a nicely written story but Jakes fear of Mary having an affair seems like it will become a reality if he isn't careful. Thank for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
My white wife dates other men. I encourage it.

Your story was good. I shared my future wife with my friends for a year before we got married. I continued sharing her with my friends after we got married. We lived in southern California. Many white women date black men there. Occassionally my wife would comment on a black/white couple. I had asked her if she had ever fucked a black man. He rapid answer was always, "no". One night after seeing several black/white couples during the day, my wife asked me what I thought of white women that dated black men. I told her that if the white women wanted to date black men it was their choice and I had no problem with it. I asked her again if she had ever fucked a black man. This time she hesitated. She finally said "yes". I asked her to tell me about it. She did. As she talked about fucking black men we both got turned on. We had some great sex that night. After that night my wife only allowed black men to fuck her. We became hooked on black sex. My wife only fucks black men with my permission and encouragement. My wife fucks at home or goes on dates with black men.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGalmost 14 years ago
Sharing

Like a few of those who responded to your story, I too have shared my wife with other men. I think it's very exciting for my wife to fuck another man. She loves the variety, especially if the man is well-endowed. My cock is pretty small (about 4"-5") and she enjoys a bigger one more. She prefers a cock in the 8"-9" range because that makes her cum, my little one doesn't. In the beginning she made the guy use a condom but stopped doing that because she enjoys having another man cum inside her. I don't object because I think it's very arousing whenever she has another man's cum in her pussy-I love to lick and suck her pussy when it is dripping cum.

My wife is very pretty and well-built. She has not problem attracting men. She ocassionally goes out for a drink after work and more times than not she comes home with cum in her panties. That usually leads to great sex. I look forward to sliding my cock into her pussy when it is filled with another man's cum-the sensation is awesome.

Any husband who has never shared his wife does not know what he is missing. As fas as I'm concerned, sharing my wife with other men is the most exciting/arousing thing there is. There is just something special about my wife letting other men fuck her. And there's no more beautiful sight than to spread my wife's legs and see another man's cum dripping out of her sweet little hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Married men should try it.

Great story and it really was a turn on for me since my wife and I mix it up with other men. Generally, I find them and check out their cocks for size, how clean they are, etc. At this point she has not met them. I find the one or more, that fits our bill and take them to the motel to meet my wife. Usually, i eat her pussy first and then suck the guy to get him nice and hard. I guide his cock into her wet hole and let them have at it. I sit on the side and jack off. Once he's shot his load in her I suck all of the cum out of her and off his cock when they have finished. We've been doing this for a number of years and still thoroughly enjoy it to the tune of 15-20 times a month.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago

I give old folk stories 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot and well written............

Firstly to DWornock, you need to go out more....sex is more than your crass, limited way of seeing the world.

Second, thanks JakeZ for a good, human, hot story. Please write more. I enjoyed your story, sweet,sexy and enjoyable.

VagabondxVagabondxover 11 years ago
That was damn HOT

I could picture my own shy wife in her position... I certainly hope you write a part 2!!! I can't stop reading... I can't stop cumming...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Interesting

I am surprised with the dearth of extreme rants against this submission! Either civility reigns again (finally) or systematic (and, IMHO, appropriate) deletions were employed!

I'm not a big fan of humiliation ... plus, I think that pushing Hubby, who believes he is straight, into a gay-sex act, is more category-defining than inaugurating Sweetie into the extramarital or 'shared' life! I will admit that the category issue is a close call. BnB summarizes it fairly well ... and in the other direction, so does PPP.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

His chubby little wife may not be the sexiest image, but it is erotic and endearing. He’s a born cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No, hell no............. totally fucking stupid........

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The husband will soon have had more than one gay experience. He's a bottom boy who has failed to embrace his true nature for far too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous