Mary's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pinch and squeeze her nipples," Master said, "Notice how firm and stiff they become."

"Yes, I can feel what you are talking about," replied Master Jeffery.

Soon my nipples were as hard as pencil erasers sticking out from my breasts.

Master Jeffery then moved is right hand down my abdomen past my waist to between my legs. I felt him cup my cunt and soon a finger being pushed inside. My cunt-hole was so dripping wet there was no resistance. After moving his finger in and out several times he moves it up to my lips. Opening my mouth I took the finger in and begin sucking on it like a small cock. Tasting myself on the finger I eagerly lick the juices from it. Once his finger was licked clean he placed both hands on my shoulders.

"Kneel down Pet," Master Jeffery said. "Take out my cock and suck on it."

Obediently I did as instructed. Quickly hoping that Master Jeffery would not notice I glanced quickly over towards Slut and saw Master David move in front of her where she too began to remove my Master's cock from his pants.

With practiced perfection I began working Master Jeffery's cock into my mouth. Coating it with juices from my tongue as it began to grow between my lips. Patiently I ran my tongue from one end to the other. Taking each of his balls into my mouth in turn I then ran my tongue along the underside all the way to the tip. Once it is full lubricated from my juices do I take the full shaft between my lips slowly working it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Until my lips are buried deep in his pubis hair and the tip of his cock is all the way deep into my throat. Back and forth I work my lips up and down Master Jeffery's shaft and run my tongue around the tip and down each side. I begin to feel his body starting to tense up and know he is getting close. Moving my lips tighter and with more suction I work my mouth around Master Jeffery's cock. When his cock erupts in my mouth I swallow down every drop just as I would if it were my own Master's juices spurting into my mouth.

As Master Jeffery's cock continues to pump his seed into my mouth and I swallow it down my tongue begins to lick and clean his shaft. When he finishes I make sure all of my juices and remnants of his cum are completely clean-off before I return his cock inside his pants.

Mastery Jeffery then takes me by the hand leading me towards a corning of the room. This is my first opportunity to look around the room I am in. It is about 25 feet by 20 feet. The walls are painted white and the floor is covered in black paddled vinyl. Above the ceiling joists are exposed and hanging from them are several rings and pulls I can only assume are for suspending a person from them.

In the corner of the room I was being led towards a bondage chair. Quickly Master Jeffery secures me into place. My arms stood straight out to my sides and my legs held wide apart exposing all of my most vulnerable areas. Once secured Master Jeffery removed a flogger hanging on the wall. Looking across the room I could see that my Master had led Slut over to a spanking stand and was securing her in place as well.

The flogger Master Jeffery chose was brown with dark walnut handle. I am guessing it had about 15 wide leather straps each about twenty inches long. I would later find out that it is one of Master Jeffery's favorites and had been previously used on Slut numerous times.

Master Jeffery teased me with the flogger. Swooshing it through the air, but never actually striking my exposed skin with its long straps. He then went over to a cabinet to collect an item and return. It was magic wand vibrator that fit into a harness positioned below the seat of the chair. He positioned the tip of the wand in such a way that it pressed hard against my cunt. Plugging the vibrator in and then switching to a low setting it began to hum against clit. The sensation was just enough to heighten my arousal, but could not bring me to orgasm on its own.

Giving each of my nipples a firm hard pinch and a slight tug then without warning the flogger strikes out hitting the outside of my left tit. Immediately cry out, "One, thank you." Just as quickly another strikes hits my right tit. "Two, thank you," More lashes begin to strike my body. Not just on my tits, my inner thighs, abdomen, and chest area each receive equal treatment. All the while vibrator wand continues buzzing against my clit.

My arousal builds from the combined effects of the whipping and the vibrator. The feeling of an orgasm begins to radiate from my center. With all my effort I tried to resist this feeling knowing I must not come without permission or before my Master is satisfied. Still the dull humming and the whippings have gotten my cunt juices flowing and instinctively I try to hold back the feelings. Concentrating on each strike of the flogger I begin to take control of the welling up in my body counting each lash. Soon the count reaches twelve I don't think I could take many more before my will breaks. Four more strikes quickly fall as I count each one. Finally one hard lash once again strikes my right tit than another hard strike hits my left. I call out "Twenty, thank you." And with that my whipping comes to an end.

As Master Jeffery is releasing me from my bonds I look over to see Slut bent over the spanking stand. Her ass has turned dark crimson red from the paddle my Master has applied to her back side.

When I am completely released Master Jeffery takes a pair of wrist cuffs from the wall securing my arms behind me and leads me to a table in the center of the room. My Master also does the same to Slut. As I am bent over one end of the table my Master does the same to Slut at the opposite end. Now the two slaves are facing each other looking each other in the eye. I am going to watch my Master take Slut as her Master takes me.

Soon after I am bent over the table, Master Jeffery asks, "Pet, are you ready to get fucked?"

"Yes, Master Jeffery, please use my cunt for your pleasure."

Then without any warning or preparation something hard began pressing at my cunt hole. Thankfully the prior whippings and the vibrator have done there trick and my tight canal is now well lubricated. Two or three inches of his thick cock forcibly pressed into my hole then are withdrawn. Then quickly re-inserted even further, I feel my cunt loosen and expand to accommodate the size and girth of Master Jeffery's cock. Each thrust harder and deeper than the one before. It was not long until I felt his hips hitting the cheeks of my ass.

"Pet tell me what I am doing to you," Master Jeffery commands.

"Master Jeffery you are fucking me."

"How does my cock feel inside of you?"

"Your cock feels wonderful inside of me. Master Jeffery please keep fucking me."

The pleasures from his cock beginning to make the soreness from his whip begin to fade away. As the cock of Master Jeffery continues to piston in and out of my cunt-hole I can see in front of me my own Master as his cock his working in and out of Slut. I can see on her face the pleasure his cock is giving her as she can see the same on my face from the pleasure of her own Master. Together our two Master's give each of us their cocks using our holes for their pleasure.

I watched as my Master began to quicken his pace at the same time I felt Master Jeffery do the same behind me. The strength and power of his thrusts increased. I felt his cock penetrate deep into my hole and the muscles in his hips as they slammed against my buttocks. Once again that feeling of impending orgasm began to grow and radiate from my center core. As I fought to hold back my own orgasm I felt Master Jeffery begin to tense and increase his strokes deeper and harder into my cunt-hole. I knew he was getting close then with one harder powerful thrust into me I felt his hot seed expel inside of my womb. Looking up at the face of my Master I could see him getting close as well as his cock plowed into Slut. On her face I could see her contortions as she tried to hold back her own orgasm.

As I felt the last of Master Jeffery's cock spasm inside of me and begin to subside he began to withdraw from my body. Then my own Master's body tensed in orgasm as he began shooting his seed deep inside of Slut. Master Jeffery fully withdrew from me and stepped around to the other side of the table presenting his cock to Slut who immediately took it into her mouth to clean my juices from it. Master David continued to spurt into her from behind.

Finally Master David finished spilling his load into Slut and then came back around to my side of the table. I knew that I would be expected to clean his cock of Slut's juices as she was doing mine from her Master's cock.

As soon as Master presented his cock in front of me I took it into my mouth to clean with my tongue. For the first time I tasted another woman as I licked Slut's juices from my Master's cock. The taste was sweet and tangy and similar to my own taste but still distinctively different. Meticulously I lick every inch of my Master's cock making sure each was clean before moving on. Just as I was finishing to clean the head of my Master's cock I felt a tongue on my own sex. Glancing down I could see Slut had worked her self between my legs and was know licking and sucking her Master's seed from my cunt. Realizing that Slut's cunt was still full of my Master's seed it dawned on me what I must do. Something that before I never would even have considered myself ever doing. But now it seemed natural that I should not any of my Master's seed go to waste. Releasing my Master's cock from my mouth I turned and positioned my head between Slut's spread legs. For the first time I gazed closely at another woman's sex. It seemed so similar but also different than my own. Her hairs were cut short above her opening and shaved bare on either side of her lips unlike mine which I know kept completely bare per Master's orders. I stared at her opening momentarily not quite sure how or where I should begin. Starting with a gentle kiss on to her clit I then took my tongue and ran it from the bottom all the way to the top finishing with several good licks to her clit.

I found her taste pleasant not pungent or overpowering. With each lick of my tongue I lingered longer beginning to savory the flavor. Then I sucked hard on the opening to get at my Master's seed that was still inside of her. Hungrily I licked up Master's seed as it emerged from her opening. The two tastes of Slut's juices and my Master's cum mixed into an intoxicating cocktail of flavors that I found to be very addictive. I wanted more.

As I continued to lick and suck on Slut she did the same to me. We each became solely focused on our task forgetting the feelings of pleasure our tongues were giving the other. Our own pleasure became secondary to that which we had resigned ourselves to accomplish. We continued until there was no trace of either of our Master's seed to be found.

Finishing up I realized that I still had been aloud to cum and that feeling of denial began to grow inside of me. Was it my Master's wish that once again I be deprived of my release. But then Slut renewed her vigor on my clit focusing her tongue precisely where I needed it to be to achieve my release. So then I too having no prior experience concentrated on what I knew to work for me hoping that the release I began to feel grow inside of me I would be able to give my fellow slave.

Soon the magic her tongue was working on me had reached its breaking point realizing that I had not yet been granted permission I uttered the words, "Master please allow me the pleasure of cumming for you." Then with out waiting for an answer I returned my mouth and tongue to there prior task.

As I returned to my task I heard, Master say, "Pet please come for your Master."

With those simple words the release in which I was holding back was let loose as a most powerful spasm swept through my body. All the while Slut's tongue never let off my clit as I tried hard to do the same to her. Desperately I wanted to return the favor and give her the feeling of pleasure I had just received.

As the waves of my own orgasm subsided I could concentrate fully on giving Slut what she had just given me. Although my tongue was not as experienced and practiced at this as hers I still gave it all my best effort. It was not long when I could tell that my actions were beginning to achieve the desired result. Soon Slut's breathing started to get deeper and more pronounced as she started to get closer.

I knew my effort was about to pay off as I heard Slut say, "Sir, please your slave Slut requests permission to cum."

"Slut you have your Master's permission," spoke Master Jeffery.

At that moment Slut let loose of her body to let the waves of her orgasm cascade throughout her body as she experienced the convulsions of pleasure. I tried to hold my mouth to her sex as she bucked underneath me. My tongue licking up the juices coming from her body.

As I rolled of off Slut's body I could see that are two Master's had dressed themselves and were seated back in the leather chairs. Each had drink in their hand. The look on their faces was apparent that they had enjoyed the show put on by Slut and myself.

Then Slut's Master spoke, "Slut why don't you take Pet upstairs to freshen up before we go out."

"Yes, Master we will return very shortly," answered Slut.

Slut stood and offered her hand to me to help me up then guided me toward the door. As Slut led me out of the room I heard my Master say, "Jeff one of this days you are going to have to tell me where you get this magnificent Scotch."

Exiting the door Slut lead me out of I found myself in a room I had been in before many times. The basement of Susan and Jeff's home which had been converted into a home theater. Here I had spent several Super Bowl Parties, dropped Beth off for a number of slumber parties, and many other many neighborhood gatherings as well.

Slut lead me upstairs out of the basement and into the living room then upstairs again to the Master bedroom. Once there she said, "The four of us are all going out to dinner together once we are ready. There are some of your clothes to wear over there. Your Master brought them over earlier today for you," pointing to a bag on a chair in the corner of the room. "Feel free to use the shower in my bathroom. I will use the one in Sara's bathroom." She then left me alone in the room.

About thirty minutes later Susan returned to the Master bedroom to find me almost ready to go as well. The two of us then went down to the main floor of the house to find are two men waiting in the den. Very shortly after that the four of us left for dinner.

Over dinner the four of us had what for all other purposes would seem a very normal double date among friends. The fact that just hours before Susan and I had been shared between are two respective Master's would not be apparent to any one around us. That was a secret kept among the four of us.

When we arrived back at my Master's house later that night he led me upstairs and into my room. There he lovingly washed me in the large tub then dried me with one of the big fluff towels. Next he rubbed soothing lotion and ointment all over my body to cool and ease the pain from the whip. Holding me in his arms he softly whispered into my ear, "Pet, I am very proud of you tonight." Then he took me by the hand and led me into his own room and into his bed where he wrapped me tightly in his arms as we slept together. Once again I was where I belong.

It was few days later on a Thursday night before turning in for the night I took a quick check of my emails. Surprisingly there was one from my Department Head Brian. The subject line read:

Problem with Harrisburg Project

The body of the email was very brief. It read:

Mary

A new problem has developed with the Harrisburg Project. I need to see you first thing Friday morning.

Brian

The Harrisburg Project is in reference to large project my company is developing and that I was assigned to as Project Leader. This was my first time being assigned as the leader on such a big project and learning that a new problem had developed had me suddenly very worried. At the last committee meeting just last Friday everything seemed to be right on track. Having a new problem develop at his point could literally throw the whole project right out the window.

Friday morning when I arrived at work I went straight to Brian's office before even stopping by my own desk. His assistant Anne was at her desk outside. "Is Brian in?" I asked, "He wanted to see me first thing this morning."

"Yes, he was here when I got in this morning. Let me see if he is available," replied Anne picking up the phone on her desk then speaking into the phone, "Ms. Sullivan is here to see you."

After setting the phone back down, she said, "Go right in. He has been expecting you."

Opening the office door Brian stood up to greet me, "Mary come on in and have seat," he said pointing to one of the chairs in front of his desk.

While taking my seat I asked, "So what is this new problem that has come up?"

"Mary, the primary Construction Company under consideration for erecting the new factory has just submitted a new estimate. Their new estimate is a significant increase to the total cost of building the facility. A second company has also submitted another new bid. While this new bid is higher than the original bid it is still lower than this new estimate for the job, but still more than the company can afford to spend. I need you and a few of your team members to fly out there right away. Negotiate a lower bid with this second Construction Company and seal a deal that will create a win-win for both companies. We need to move fast on this if we want to still break ground in few months. You and your team have a meeting first thing Monday morning which means you will have to fly out Sunday night. I recommend you take Robert from plant operations and Helen from legal with you. Are there any other members that you can think of bringing along as well?"

Thinking quickly as to whom else might be helpful in securing this new deal, "How about Peter from accounting," I said. "No one knows all the numbers on this project better than him." Then thinking of someone else I added, "And Meredith from marketing."

"While I agree completely with bringing Peter, I am not sure I see what role marketing can play in this," replied Brian.

"I don't see one either, but Meredith has really thrown herself into this project and has become familiar with just about every aspect of the project as I am. She is young, eager, and thinks fast on her feet. I think she will be a real asset in making this deal a big win for the company."

"Ok, I will go with your instincts on this. I will give those names and yours to Anne. She will make all the travel and accommodation arrangements and get back to you. Notify your team members. Hopefully no one will have a problem with the short notice. If they do let Anne know so you can get some else into their spot if you have to."

"I don't think anybody should have too much of a problem. I know I don't. Is there anything else?"

"Yes, you have a meeting at corporate headquarters at 2 pm this afternoon with Erica Adkins," said Brian. "Here is her address. She is overseeing the entire project at the corporate level and wants a personal update."

On my way back to my desk from meeting with Brian I stopped by to see each of the individuals on my team selected to go on the short notice business trip making sure each of them did not have any conflicts with going on the trip. After informing each of them the need for the trip all of them said that they would not have a difficulty getting away. Once I was back at my own desk I sent out an email to the rest of my team members informing them of the problem and what we were going to be doing about it.