Mary's New Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the morning was spent getting ready for my meeting with Erica Adkins.

At about one thirty I started to walk over to the Corporate Headquarters building since it was only a few blocks away. Upon entering the building I took a quick look at the directory to make sure I was in the right place since I had never been to this building before. Looking at the top of the list was one name that I had recently become familiar with. The name I was looking for was second from the top.

Athena Corporation

Lynn Wilson, Chairman and CEO

Erica Adkins, Executive Vice President, Business Development

Her office was on the fifteenth floor so I made my way towards the elevators.

Exiting the elevator on the fifteenth floor I walked toward a young blonde woman seated behind a desk at the end of the hall. As I approached she looked up and said, "Are you Mary Sullivan?"

"Yes I am," I answered.

"Mrs. Adkins is expecting you. Just go right in."

Looking at the name plate on her desk I said, "Thank you, Rachael," as I passed by her to enter Mrs. Adkins' office door.

Late Friday afternoon after I returned to my desk from my meeting with Mrs. Adkins, I received a text message from Susan, it read, "Brunch tomorrow, 10 am, Findley's Bistro?"

I immediately text back, "Yes", knowing that both of our Masters would be playing golf together at that same time of day on Saturday.

On Saturday morning I entered Findley's Bistro and quickly found Susan sitting at a private booth in the back. Pleasantly surprised I saw she was not sitting alone. Across from her sat Allison and next to her was another woman. She had light blonde straight hair pulled into a pony tail. I would have to guess her age to be early thirties.

As I sat down next to Susan I said, "I was so glad when I got your invitation. I was just thinking we need to get together more often."

"Yes, Saturday mornings are generally a good time for us ladies to get together since Jeff, David and Blake are almost always out golfing together at this same time." Then Susan added, "Mary, this is Lisa. She is another really good friend of mine and Allison," pointing towards the blonde woman sitting across from her.

It was then that the blonde woman reached across the table offering me her hand, "Nice to meet you, Mary."

Taking her hand for a brief shake, "Nice to meet you too, Lisa," then I asked, "So is your husband out golfing too?" I asked noticing the ring on her left hand.

"No, he is at home spending time with our two boys." Lisa responded, "This is my free Saturday away from being a housewife. And also Sandra is away on business."

"Who is Sandra?" I asked.

"Mistress Sandra is my owner," replied Lisa in a casual voice as if admitting to some one that she is an owned submissive like myself was not a big deal at all. "I was with her a few weeks ago at Mistress Lynne's party," she added. "I remember seeing you there as well, that was quite the show you put on."

"So your husband is not also your Master?" I asked Lisa.

"No, my husband is just my husband. And the only man I have sex with. In that respect I am truly still faithful to him. I am strictly a submissive lesbian sex slave," answered Lisa.

"But he does know about Sandra?" I questioned.

"Yes, most certainly, he is the one who introduced me to her. I never would have found the courage to go through with this on my own."

Deciding I should change the topic for now, "How old are your boys?" I asked.

"Jake is eight and Jarrod is six."

"Now that the introductions are over, How about we start off this gathering of the Submissive Woman's Support Group with round of Mimosas?" asked Allison.

In unison the rest of us all just said, "Agreed."

*****

Thank you to my readers for being patient with me. This is the first new story that I have posted in several months. A new revised version of Erica's Story was posted at the beginning of February 2015. If you previously read that story prior to then I would like to encourage you to go back and reread it again. I have been getting a lot of emails asking about when the next chapters of some of my other stories will be posted. Currently I am working on the next installments of:

My Daughter Takes Charge,

My Name is Slut,

and Sara's Story.

And a few new stories as well.

I will post them as soon as they are finished, but please realize that writing takes a lot of time and I do have many other responsibilities.

If there are any of my other stories you would like to see continued please just let me know. I have some ideas as to where they might go but I am open to suggestions from the reader's as well.

Thanks again for being patient, and please vote.

Comments and feedback are always greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks again, Susan