Mason Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have to leave already? You just got here!" Katrina said.

"I'm afraid that this was just a quick visit, I just wanted to see you and the girls before I headed back to Boston." Mason replied, "But I'll be back again sometime." he added.

Katrina gave Mason a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you Mason, you've been such a good friend to me and Ethan; you're welcome here at any time."

Ethan watched as Mason struggled with his emotions when Katrina hugged him and then get himself under control. Ethan pulled Mason aside before he vanished.

"Anything you need from us to help you with your mate, we're there and Mason? I second what Katrina said, you're welcome here at any time with or without your mate."

Mason vanished from Ethan's to his home in Boston, he knew that he had done the right thing but it still hurt. He also knew that now he could begin to heal and be able to figure out what he was going to do about Toni Jacobson.